Looking for advice on my first DAA/ Triazole/ Erase pro stack

Hooper88

Awards
I know many of you guys have read counteless threads and posts from people like me, however this is my first time using such potent supplements. I suffered gunshot wounds to both legs in afghanistan therefore im going through a massive fight to regain the muscle lost and to combat the weight ive put on. Im 6ft and weigh in at 83kg, I have an athletic build however i feel im carrying a little too much body fat and would like to rip up and bulk out a bit. I can bench 75kg, squat 80kg (due to injury) and can clean and press 50kg. Im by no means out of shape but i feel i need some serious supplimentation as i feel i have started to plateaux. I purchased DAA along with erase pro and triazole. I would be very greatfull if someone could offer some guidance on what the dosage should be. From my understanding it may not be worthwhile taking both triazole and erase pro at the same time. However, you guys are far more experienced than iam when it comes to supplimentation so any information or advice on this matter would be very much appreciated. I do apologise if my thread breaks certain log ettiquite, ill pick it up as i go along.

Thank you to anyone willing to spare some time to point me in the right direction.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Dont run triazole and erase pro together. That would be way to much estrogen suppression and would result in really sore joints and a drop in libido. No bueno. Choose one or the other to run along side the DAA and then use the other for the other 4 weeks of ur cycle.

Hooper88

Awards
Thanks for the reply. From what ive seen, people favour triazole over erase pro which alot of people feel is too strong. Do you have any tips or recommendations here, the obvious choice seems to be to kick off with triazole first.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
It seems to be split between triazole and erase. I like em both for different reasons. Triazole for strength and erase for the leaning and drying out effects. I would definitely run triazole the first four weeks then finish with erase for the remaining 4.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
And if you feel the erase pro is too strong then dose it every other day. I would also supplement with fish oil (many benefits) and would look into Cissus products if you have any lingering pain in your tendons or joints.