Malleus hits it with OXYECA...(sponsored)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Mod edit: ignore the infraction, didnt know this was a lecheek product. Carry on!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
ok so day 9 of my Lecheek OXYECA run and have to say it still has not lost any of the energy or over all good feeling you get when taking it.
body temp goes up fast on this so if you work in a hot or just warm are prepare to sweat!!!.

Saturday I did an experiment with OXYECA since I did cardio and leg day early in the morning on mothing more than BCAAS and sipping some protein during. The OXYECA got me moving and really helped keep me going, I was sweating my a$$ off and still felt good by the time I got done.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so day 16 of OXYECA log. I am still liking this at one pill in the am. I did a little experiment on Friday and took a second pill after working out legs. I liked the energy I got after a great leg day, I took it about 6 pm and liked the boost I got as most times leg days just level me. The only down side was I did not feel tired or anything till about 1 am. So the bottle is right do not take this with in six hours of bed. I am noticing a great leaning out in my arms, legs, and chest. The thermo effect is strong all day and really kicks in if you are in a room with no air flow.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it;)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it;)
WHAT THE HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why????

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Day 25

I am doing 1 pill in the am at 6 and a second one at 3 pm about an hour and a half before the gym which I take with BCAAs.
I like this product for the clean energy and appitite suppression. Unfortunately OXYECA will not be made any more so if you have been wanting to try this product stock up now!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

I am doing 1 pill in the am at 6 and a second one at 3 pm about an hour and a half before the gym which I take with BCAAs.
I like this product for the clean energy and appitite suppression. Unfortunately OXYECA will not be made any more so if you have been wanting to try this product stock up now!
You able to sleep ok with taking the 3pm pill ?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
yeah I go to bed around 10-11pm with some need 2 sleep.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK so today is day 33 of my OXYECA run.
I really like this product I wish they were not getting rid of it. To-date I have lost a total of 10lbs in 5 weeks and OXYECA has made that possible. The appitite suppresion is awesome and the "feel good" effect has not waivered since day one. The only reason I take two a day now is just to get that extra kick after lunch to keep me at the top of my game energy wise all day. This is one of the good weight loss supplments that unfortunatley is being hit by the FDA ban.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I really wish we were not getting rid of it either trust me.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK so I finished my bottle on Friday and let me say it is/was a great product. I will now give my final thoughts/number scale.

Energy-7/10
I loved the clean energy I got off this from start to finish. I never had any crash or jittery issues.

App. Suppression-5/10
The hunger would stay away till you actually ate something then it was game over for that factor. This would have been a great product for the IF people.

Weight loss-7-10
It really helped me get my cut started right. I have dropped about 13lbs total now 5-6lbs of that was water but hey that still helps.

I would again like to that MARMS for letting me log this and it truly is a shame that OXYECA will be going away so soon.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so I finished my bottle on Friday and let me say it is/was a great product. I will now give my final thoughts/number scale.

Energy-7/10
I loved the clean energy I got off this from start to finish. I never had any crash or jittery issues.

App. Suppression-5/10
The hunger would stay away till you actually ate something then it was game over for that factor. This would have been a great product for the IF people.

Weight loss-7-10
It really helped me get my cut started right. I have dropped about 13lbs total now 5-6lbs of that was water but hey that still helps.

I would again like to that MARMS for letting me log this and it truly is a shame that OXYECA will be going away so soon.

Thanks for the review :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Energy-7/10

App. Suppression-5/10

Weight loss-7-10

Hi Malleus,

Can you comment on thermogenic effect ?

Immediate ?
Does it linger throughout the day and for how long ?
Excessive sweating during workout ?

Great review. Can wait to use mine.

Thanks.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hi Malleus,

Can you comment on thermogenic effect ?

Immediate ?
Does it linger throughout the day and for how long ?
Excessive sweating during workout ?

Great review. Can wait to use mine.

Thanks.
The thermo effect was not really to pronounced but once you started sweating you kept sweating for awhile. I did have alot of sweating during my workouts but I do tend to sweat pretty easy.
You will like your run of this just make sure to dose once a day till you "need" that second cap to make the bottle last awhile.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thermo effect was not really to pronounced but once you started sweating you kept sweating for awhile. I did have alot of sweating during my workouts but I do tend to sweat pretty easy.
You will like your run of this just make sure to dose once a day till you "need" that second cap to make the bottle last awhile.
Thank you for your feedback !