iForce vanilla mint swirl = heaven in a tub...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright a big shout out to iForce and allnatural923 for giving me the opportunity to try out a tub of their new VMS protean. I received it about a week ago and these are my thoughts after using it during the week. It is incredible!

My initial impression was that this particular flavor was intriguing to me, as a kid I would always enjoy eating the mint chocolate chip ice cream at my grandma's house and that is what I had initially thought this would be like. I was right, it is exactly how it ended up tasting. I have been adding just a quarter scoop of chocolate protein powder to a scoop and a half of the VMS and it hits it dead on. I literally look forward to every cup of this stuff. I will be trying it in a shake this weekend on a cheat day, will try to get something similar to the shamrock shake from McD's and I'm sure it will be amazing.

The texture of the product is good although I would have to say it doesn't mix up the best. I tend to have a few small chunks here and there when I drink it after mixing a few times. Nothing too discouraging though because when you do get a chunk it actually tastes amazing when you bite into it.

The taste as covered earlier is fantastic, you guys really nailed a perfect tasting protein here. I have trouble drinking any flavor protein besides chocolate for some reason. This will be the new flavor that I always have stocked though.

My overall thoughts on the product? Very good taste but a bit pricey. This is the type of product that I don't like to shell the extra money on as I end up going through protein so quickly it can get very expensive. I would definitely like the price to come down a bit. However I will make it cost effective by buying a tub here and there and just using a 1 scoop vms, 1 scoop cheap choco protein powder ratio to try and make it last. Nice job once again iForce and thanks for the oppurtunity!

Taste: 10/10
Texture: 9/10
Recovery: 9/10
Overall: 9.5/10

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
boom! awesome review bro and glad you enjoyed it so much.

weird about the mixability though, never seem to have an issue, and I usually use only about 4-6 oz. of water per scoop. but solid review, and will have to try mixing a little bit of chocolate protein or raw baking cocoa in for a mint chocolate chip shake

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boom! awesome review bro and glad you enjoyed it so much.

weird about the mixability though, never seem to have an issue, and I usually use only about 4-6 oz. of water per scoop. but solid review, and will have to try mixing a little bit of chocolate protein or raw baking cocoa in for a mint chocolate chip shake
I actually use milk but today tried milk and a little bit of water and it mixed a lot better!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I actually use milk but today tried milk and a little bit of water and it mixed a lot better!
Try almond milk with a bit of water, but make sure it's unsweetened. Thanks for the review!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using the last of mine now... :-( Any discount codes or anything? :) I have to get more I'm addicted lol