EPIC FRL BETA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

EPIC FRL BETA

Many thanks go to Royd for the opp to test FRL's DHT beta. Received the bottle yesterday and will be starting today even though it is an off day from weights. I am going to do the 4 a day dose protocol to start but might combine 2 doses pre workout if I feel this to be advantageous. I will also be open to any experimental techniques(hint hint) that Royd might think up to push the envelope a bit.

Couple of notes: I am 52 and have been lifting probably before most of you were an itch in your daddy's shorts. I also have been mostly natural with the exception of a 1AndroRX run about 3 yrs ago and various AIs and test boosters. This will be a new venture and I am excited to see what FRL brings to the table. With that, lets get the ball rolling!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IN for epicness... I start tomorrow!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).
    I will do this tomorrow just to see what happens. I workout M,T,Th,Fr with the monday and friday being the same muscle group. It rotates every week so next week I will do this dosing on monday and again on friday when I work that group again to see if the results are similar. I also wanted clarification on if this needs to be taken with fats?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

In to watch the old man grow!! Lol
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Never too old to grow bubba! Lol
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%

I hear ya!! I applaud you for your dedication at your age!! I'm only 40 & hope I'm just as dedicated in 12 more years.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    So is that 3 1ml doses in one day?
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

No, I'm splitting it up into 4 doses a day so 1/4 dose 1 hour pre workout and then another 1/4 dose 30 minutes later which should be 30 minutes before workout. Then I will wash it down with some PumpFix!! Lol
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Oh look, moar good reading material! Subbed and good luck.
    ďBeastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forwardĒ.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Got all 4 doses in today. I definitely got a bump of energy/aggression about 1/2 hour post dosing. I would also say that I have had an increased body temp today. On a side note, I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake of late and I think this will do the trick. I only had 2 cups the entire day where I'm usually chugging about 8 thru the day. I had good energy all day. Nice little perk in my mind.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

What's the active in this?
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    What's the active in this?
    Beta isomer of epiandrosterone...DHT derivative
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thank you kindly sir
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

So today I tried the split dosing pre workout. It was definitely a nice run up into the workout. I chugged my Pump Fix right after the second dose and boy was I ready to get after it. First good indication of things picking up is the fact that I increased reps on basically every lift I did today. I just kept my head down and plowed thru it. I have legs tomorrow and I think I will do a 1 ml dose a half hour pre workout for that one to see what that brings. Lastly, the pump was rediculous today. This I really enjoy! No noticeable temp increase today but sweating during my workout was heavier than usual.
    Nothing of note as far as libido or appetite changes yet.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

I am glad that the weekend is here. This old boy needs to recover. I can tell that Epic really lets you push past your normal threshhold. Today I took the 1 ml dose about 1/2 hour before workout. I didn't notice any more intensity than I had with the split dosing of yesterday. I think I will stick to the split dosing protocol from here on. On off days I am going to try taking the first 1/4 dose immediately upon wake up. It will replace my morning cup of coffee. Aside from my pre workout, that was the only cup of coffee I had today. That alone is remarkable. Epic should be advertised as something used to break your stim dependency. Lol

Other notes: I have not changed my diet and I do seem to be leaning up some. Still very early in this run so this looks promising. Libido is unchanged and the appetite is normal for me...always hungry.

Leave you with one of the songs in todays workout playlist:

17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Coffee in a tab....maybe.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Coffee in a tab....maybe.
    On this note^^^ I went the whole weekend without caffeine. Took first dose upon waking and dosed the rest pretty much when I started to drag. It pulled me thru the day. Granted, I did miss the stim buzz but there was ample energy to do whatever needed to get done. I will still use a preworkout bump, but that will pretty much be it for stims.

The mirror tells me that things are leaning up a little. I don't own a scale so I haven't a begining weight to go by. I don't really care how much I weigh, just how I look. Still early in the run so here's to hoping this keeps progressing.

Workout tunes today:

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

The only stims today were with my pre workout. Make this stuff coffee flavored and I think we might have something! Still doing a split dose set up leading up to my workouts. This seems to build up nicely by the time my pre workout drink kicks in. My workouts are still very focused and I would say angry. My reps are higher for this period(12 rep) and the pumps are rediculous. Nothing better!! The raised body temp has not been noticed lately. Could have just been my body acclimating itself to the substance.

I have made some dietary changes. I am doing some extreme carb cycling to see if this will accelerate some fatloss. I want to clean up some fluff. Even we old guys like to get ripped up for summer.

Was going country today for music:

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nice! I had RIDICULOUS pumps yesterday during my workout yesterday. Never had such extreme pumps ever!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

So far this compound has provided so many positive sides I can only hope FRL decides to give it the green light.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

No workout today. Time to rest up and get ready for legs tomorrow. Really had the Alpha feling today for some reason. I just felt very full muscularly all day. No stims used at all again since I didn't need the pre-workout. My appetite seems up a bit and the libido is also getting a little bump. I will stay at the 2ml regimine for the rest of this week and see how the other guys are reacting to the increased dose.

The Mrs said I was looking good this weekend while in the yard doing some yardwork and snapped a quick impromptu pic. Not the best and the tan needs some work but whatever...

Name:  IMG_6862.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  454.7 KB
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    So far this compound has provided so many positive sides I can only hope FRL decides to give it the green light.
    Awesome to hear
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

it does sound pretty good!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Looking swole OG
    ForeRunner Labs

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Awesome to hear
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it does sound pretty good!
    I would be on this permanently if viable!

Looking swole OG
    Thx, just trying to hang with my 20yr old as long as possible.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Still tearing it up and figuring out this carb cycling. Did wake up this morning with a zit on my nose!! Skin showing some oil...

Noyd, how would this stack with AlphaBulk?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Thx, just trying to hang with my 20yr old as long as possible.
    lol, I'm trying to hang w/ my 2 & 4 year olds!! I'm in trouble when mine are around 20!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Hah, I can relate! I also have an 8yr old.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Great workouts are becoming the norm with this compound. I switched my routine up today and started back into DC training. I'm not a strict practitioner of it but use most of it's basics. Like I said in the previous post, my skin has definitely become more oily. Like the way I feel on this compound. Still on the fence about upping the dose though. More is not always better. So until the others have shown something beneficial from their increase, I will keep rolling on at this amount. One thing I am curious about though, has anyone else experienced an increase of swamp ass. I am clearing rooms out. My diet never changes so this is the only addition. Could just be my own special reaction. Lol Low carb weekend instore so this compound will help tremendously with that.

Music for the workout today and all the men and women serving for our freedom:

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Drowning Pool. Nice.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Weekend was pretty uneventful and basically stuck with the standard 2ml amount both days. No stims all weekend. That hasn't happened in I don't know how long. It isn't that this stuff jacks you up. You just have more drive. You want to get up and do things. I have noticed a quicker fuse than usual but it is manageable. My appetite has picked up a bit but I'm not sure if this is related to the carb cycling routine I've started. Libido seems to have become normal. Strength has definitely bumped up nicely. Today I pushed the dosing up to 3ml and the response was noticeable. I had 1.5ml consumed by the time my workout came. I wanted to give the strength a test so I went with single sets of 2 exercises I had planned to do today. I started with Incline DB chest. Warmed up and got the 90s out. Well, I repped out 15. With a spotter there easily could have been a few more. Very pleased with this. Took a 2 minute rest and warmed up for BB decline press. Put 215 on and repped out 17. I wanted 20 but without a spotter I played it safe. Finished off with a good DC stretch and the hit biceps. I felt like a million bucks after that. I also need to point out that I have had absolutely no DOMS since starting. Sure my muscles feel tired the next day but not my usual crippled old man hobbling around. Nothing but positives here guys. Tomorrow is Triceps/Legs. I am going to try and have 2ml in the tank before that.

Todays music:

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

awesome.... Im loving it myself. Very mild, no sides, and noticeable benefits. Keep killin it. I agree on the energy. It's not like stimmed energy but it's there.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%

Its wierd, I'm really not feeling the energy. But damn, the strength gains!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Its wierd, I'm really not feeling the energy.
    maybe you aren't old enough
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

I had wondered the same thing. My age would probably be in more need of these actives than a younger man.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

I was mostly being funny . With any prohormones, there is a bit of variation in effects since a lot of it is based on enzyme amounts + processing rates.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

I figured the humor in there but my levels of DHT would naturally be lower with my age and this should give me a bigger bump than younger men. EPIC perked me up from the first dose. TD DHEA has the same effect with me.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.14%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

maybe you aren't old enough
    Lol, you just made my day!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Had 2ml down by workout time and the attitude was definitely there. Crushed my legs today. I will be shocked and very pleased if there isn't any DOMS from today. Think I will be running it the rest of the way at 3ml a day. I have noticed a fuller feeling and additional Alpha feeling from the increase. Time to put it in the rack to recover.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mad or Epic?
    By CCarter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. Epic pump!!
    By machorox123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 05:42 PM
  3. Does NOT get much more EPIC than this...
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
  4. Epic Fail!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:18 PM