Oxyeca log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Oxyeca log


    Would first like to thank Marms for this chance to log Oxyeca. First a little info on me and my background.

    HEIGHT: 6'0"
    WEIGHT: 185
    BODY FAT: 9%
    LIFTING ROUTINE: Five day split with two rest days. I do cardio 5-6days a week for 30min.
    GOALS: Would like to lean out 1-2% while increasing my LBM. I will be starting this log about 3 1/2 weeks into my 8 week Androhard v3 run. Hoping it will keep the surplus calories on cycle from accumilating fat.
    PREVIOUS SUPPLEMENTS USED: oxyelite pro, alpha-t2, super-hd, grenade, EC, and clen.

    Any questions feel free to ask.


  2. Good luck with this Your going to love it !!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck with this Your going to love it !!!!
    Looking forward to it. First dose will be tomorrow am.
    •   
       


  4. In for this.. I have been a longtime ECA stack user... so would like to know your comparative thoughts after a week or two... good luck!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Day 1: So began by taking my first dose @ 7:30am. WOW! Very impressed thus far, the energy wave comes on about 15min. in and is smooth. No jitters, and almost a euphoria and clarity comes to my mind. Also on a side note seems my O2 capacity is increased similar to bronkaid as in my airways feel unrestricted. Its still early onmy dose to give a review but these are my initial impressions. Can see this getting a ton of word of mouth it's right up there with the big bitters for sure. Will give more innput on cardio later along with if I decide to take a second dose.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Day 1: So began by taking my first dose @ 7:30am. WOW! Very impressed thus far, the energy wave comes on about 15min. in and is smooth. No jitters, and almost a euphoria and clarity comes to my mind. Also on a side note seems my O2 capacity is increased similar to bronkaid as in my airways feel unrestricted. Its still early onmy dose to give a review but these are my initial impressions. Can see this getting a ton of word of mouth it's right up there with the big bitters for sure. Will give more innput on cardio later along with if I decide to take a second dose.
    NICE
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. So decided to take a second cap @ 1pm before cardio and not only was I sweating like crazy but I never felt out of breath and my.heart rate was way up. Awesome workout but I think one needs to be careful when increasing the caps.

  8. Was the enhanced cardio effect equal to that of dosing EC then hitting cardio 15 minutes later... or more profound?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So decided to take a second cap @ 1pm before cardio and not only was I sweating like crazy but I never felt out of breath and my.heart rate was way up. Awesome workout but I think one needs to be careful when increasing the caps.
    I strongly agree !
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  10. So as a rap up for day one I found zero urge for my cheat meal. In fact appetite was so crushed it was almost a chore to remember to eat. Awesome product thus far.

    DAY 2: First dose again upon waking, energy out the ass. No joke I get all my cleaning and chores out of the way in the first hour and a half of my day. The added energy translates to more activity and also more calories burned through the day, if I was cutting I would do cardo twice a day and I'm not a fan of it at all. Off and on thermo effects through the day. I will up date weight weekly on wed. Again any questions please ask.

  11. Day: 3 So far so good still a good strong kick and energy is solid for a good 3-4 hours. No crash and appetite supression is at an all time high. Will report later on how the lifting goes.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Day: 3 So far so good still a good strong kick and energy is solid for a good 3-4 hours. No crash and appetite supression is at an all time high. Will report later on how the lifting goes.
    Sounds about right to me
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  13. Sub, curious on this product, wish I was able to log! So many good fat burning options out there this looks like it would be fun to stack with Alpha T2

    Good luck with your goals

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Sub, curious on this product, wish I was able to log! So many good fat burning options out there this looks like it would be fun to stack with Alpha T2

    Good luck with your goals
    I thought the same thing before taking this just based on profile. However after taking this I can say that tossing in the Alpha-T2 maybe a little much just from a stim stand point. Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I thought the same thing before taking this just based on profile. However after taking this I can say that tossing in the Alpha-T2 maybe a little much just from a stim stand point. Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.
    True, you could even replace the alpha t2 with some PES Shift since it's a non stim + recompadrol/need2slin. Could also do AAv2 with it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.
    How do you find the energy/appetite supression vs ECA stack?

    In agreement with MrMarc PES Shift being non stim might be the perfect addition to this product
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Day: 4 Still rockin it, only big noticeable change is that my mid section has leaned out noticeably, almost overnight. Wish I had pick to show, but it's insane how much everything tightened up. Almost like I'm ending a cut. Will let everyone know if this effect continues. In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Day: 4 Still rockin it, only big noticeable change is that my mid section has leaned out noticeably, almost overnight. Wish I had pick to show, but it's insane how much everything tightened up. Almost like I'm ending a cut. Will let everyone know if this effect continues. In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.

    You did say day 4 correct
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You did say day 4 correct
    yep and still lean and tight today as well, so far so good.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.
    Thanks man... this stuff sounds excellent!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Sub, curious on this product, wish I was able to log! So many good fat burning options out there this looks like it would be fun to stack with Alpha T2

    Good luck with your goals
    It will be great to stack with Lecheek Hyper T2
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks man... this stuff sounds excellent!
    It does and it is !!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    It will be great to stack with Lecheek Hyper T2
    Should provide me that stack and I'll let you know how it goes! + DCP = EPIC

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Should provide me that stack and I'll let you know how it goes! + DCP = EPIC
    You should fill out an app when I get them up As soon as the Hyper T2 is done we will get some log opps up
    (sorry to the winners of the Hyper t2 contest for having to wait so long )
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You should fill out an app when I get them up As soon as the Hyper T2 is done we will get some log opps up
    (sorry to the winners of the Hyper t2 contest for having to wait so long )
    K will do only thing is won't be till July right that's coming from the website... Anyways how long before I could expect my Cycle Armor lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    K will do only thing is won't be till July right that's coming from the website... Anyways how long before I could expect my Cycle Armor lol
    Aww man July 1st lol Im sure ill get the log opps up before then though. Not sure about the Cycle armor due date did you check the website? lol
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Aww man July 1st lol Im sure ill get the log opps up before then though. Not sure about the Cycle armor due date did you check the website? lol
    Noting on cycle armor on the website.

  28. just jumping in for an update, so far so good. Weight actually dropped a lb. but strength is still up, going to up surplus from +500 to +700 and see what the week brings. I can still say even at only a week and a half in mid section is tighter and appetite is still way down. So far a kick ass sup.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    just jumping in for an update, so far so good. Weight actually dropped a lb. but strength is still up, going to up surplus from +500 to +700 and see what the week brings. I can still say even at only a week and a half in mid section is tighter and appetite is still way down. So far a kick ass sup.
    Nice update Seems to be the norm for this product which is good I like how everyone is pretty consistent
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  30. Still doing ok ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Still doing ok ?
    yep, sorry haven't posted lately, had to pull some manadtory OT, had some issues with a few officers and we were down some spots so extra hours all around. Anyways I can say that when you're running low on energy haveing these on hand is great. Also helped a ton since I wasn't able to make a few meals for bit longer than I normally like. Weight is holding steady and lifts are still increasing so the recomp is going good. Been taking 1 cap am and 1 5-6hr. later.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    yep, sorry haven't posted lately, had to pull some manadtory OT, had some issues with a few officers and we were down some spots so extra hours all around. Anyways I can say that when you're running low on energy haveing these on hand is great. Also helped a ton since I wasn't able to make a few meals for bit longer than I normally like. Weight is holding steady and lifts are still increasing so the recomp is going good. Been taking 1 cap am and 1 5-6hr. later.
    Its all good man was just checking to see how your doing Thanks for the update.
    No worries I get the OT thing trust me.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  33. If you were to take this at say 630am and 1130am.. could you do a third dose around 4? or is exceeding two per day untested/unsafe?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    If you were to take this at say 630am and 1130am.. could you do a third dose around 4? or is exceeding two per day untested/unsafe?
    you could give it a shot, but I think sleep may be an issue. When I had that OT I took 3 caps total and was fine, but I was also up for 24hr. I'd say see how two caps treats you it's pretty strong and caffiene take the body awhile to process.

  35. thanks man..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    If you were to take this at say 630am and 1130am.. could you do a third dose around 4? or is exceeding two per day untested/unsafe?
    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    you could give it a shot, but I think sleep may be an issue. When I had that OT I took 3 caps total and was fine, but I was also up for 24hr. I'd say see how two caps treats you it's pretty strong and caffiene take the body awhile to process.


    I would not recommend a dose of 3 a day at all.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  37. Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I would not recommend a dose of 3 a day at all.
    Appreciate that... specific reason?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Appreciate that... specific reason?
    It would be a lot of caffeine and 1,3 dim.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it
    Any clues where the best prices are on it right now??
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek OXYECA Logging opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
  2. PCT - HGHup, IGF 2, Free Test & OxyECA
    By Vote4pedro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:52 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:55 PM
  4. Lecheek OxyECA Guess and win NBA ALLSTAR GAME
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 10:41 PM
  5. CopyCat Reviews Speed Xtreme, OxyECA, & Intra Test Xtreme
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Log in
Log in