AJP Is Going M1D Black: Mass Andro Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AJP Is Going M1D Black: Mass Andro Cycle

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Following for progress and of course the pics of chicks.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Cool AVI!

Nice!
    Lol Its Thor just wearing his buddy Starks mask
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol Its Thor just wearing his buddy Starks mask
    I see. iPhone so it's small.

Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    Following for progress and of course the pics of chicks.
    I may post some more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I see. iPhone so it's small.

I may post some more.
    That was not a request it was an order. Lol
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

any sides worth mentioning thus far? may be to early to tell....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well my balls didn't shrivle but my wiener went from 8 in to 2 :-( do you think novadex will pull me out with cell tech?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i highly doubt it, you will then to re use a serm after the cell tech....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i highly doubt it, you will then to re use a serm after the cell tech....
    DAMN should have researched more
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    any sides worth mentioning thus far? may be to early to tell....
    No sides. Have not had any acne or lethargy.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx bud. Trying not to gain any extra weight while doing it either. My next day off is Thus, which I'll probably test that day. I've been working 8 days straight. How's things in Cali man? Ready to beast the whole Purus line?
    Even tho you eat alot just make sure it's healthy food not junk so you have to worry about getting dirty fat on you...and things in Cali are started heating up..getting hot as hell here...and you kno I'm born ready!!! Lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Even tho you eat alot just make sure it's healthy food not junk so you have to worry about getting dirty fat on you...and things in Cali are started heating up..getting hot as hell here...and you kno I'm born ready!!! Lol

Diet is much better. For like a month though it was a lotta bullshyt. Fruits, veggies, meats, & nuts now though.
    I'm not eating no where near as much as I was 2-3 months ago. In a month going to try and drop down to 175-180 like I was last year.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Diet is much better. For like a month though it was a lotta bullshyt. Fruits, veggies, meats, & nuts now though.
    Yea that's good bro....from past few weeks mostly I been eat tofu and watermelon...tofu is really healthy...no carbs and good amount of protein....and I just love watermelon...eat almost 5lbs a day...that's like half of the big watermelon
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yea that's good bro....from past few weeks mostly I been eat tofu and watermelon...tofu is really healthy...no carbs and good amount of protein....and I just love watermelon...eat almost 5lbs a day...that's like half of the big watermelon
    Wow. Yeah I eat at least 1 or 2 bananas a day, usually w/scoop of p butter. Watermelon is good, just hate cutting it up. A banana is so much easier. My 196lbs bloat was from diet on memorial day. Back @ 194lbs after my w.o. & 193 this AM.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Wow. Yeah I eat at least 1 or 2 bananas a day, usually w/scoop of p butter. Watermelon is good, just hate cutting it up. A banana is so much easier. My 196lbs bloat was from diet on memorial day. Back @ 194lbs after my w.o. & 193 this AM.
    Lol just buy big watermelon and cut it all in small piece and store in freeze so you don't have to cut again and again...that's wat I do...trust me it's really worth it lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 7:

Today was leg day & it went much better than before.

Free Motion Leg Squats:

270 x 6 (3 sets)

Leg Press:
    Warmed up with 10 plates for 10 reps
    630lbs 8 reps
    720lbs 6 reps
    810lbs 4 reps
    900lbs 2 reps

2 Sets of leg curls 1 @ 125lbs, 1 @ 145lbs 6 reps.

Squats:
    280lbs x 6 (2 sets)

Really wanted to hit 3 sets
    Those are some nice lifts for legs yo oO paired up with 100lb dumbbells...damn you are in beast mode! Keep killing it!! And eat that watermelon! Punja is right about it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How are you feeling on this so far?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    How are you feeling on this so far?
    Pretty good. I'll do an update later tonight. Going to nap now. One thing I noticed today is I look a bit more fuller and dense. Yesterday was holding a lot of water, not as bad today. Vascularity is sprouting up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Those are some nice lifts for legs yo oO paired up with 100lb dumbbells...damn you are in beast mode! Keep killing it!! And eat that watermelon! Punja is right about it !
    Thanks. Going to keep pushing for more.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Pretty good. I'll do an update later tonight. Going to nap now. One thing I noticed today is I look a bit more fuller and dense. Yesterday was holding a lot of water, not as bad today. Vascularity is sprouting up too.

Thanks. Going to keep pushing for more.
    Good , lets see thouse thousand pounds on the leg press
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any DOMS ?
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Any DOMS ?
    From deads last Saturday, lower back is sore a bit. Legs were a bit sore the day after. Everything is feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Good , lets see thouse thousand pounds on the leg press
    One day.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Day 8 & Day 9:

Today marks day 9. Took yesterday off cause I've been in the gym everyday since Saturday. I will also take today off as well due to me wanting to get a full nights rest. Agility test is tomorrow.

M1D Black: So a bit over a week in, & everything has been positive so far. No crazy acne or other sides. These are some positives I've noticed so far:
    -Looking more full & dense. (Finally)
    -Libidio is high.
    -Vascularity is more noticeable than before.
    -Alpha feeling.
    -Energy & Endurance.
    -Good mood/well being feeling.

So far so good. No negatives to speak of just positives. I will say strength is climbing but I'm just reaching where I left off in the past. When
    I exceed my past point I'll be excited. Appetite kicked up a little but nothing outrageous.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Youll get it in the next month, I have a feeling
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Youll get it in the next month, I have a feeling
    Hell yeah, looking forward too it. If it picks up week 2 & I feel more alpha & stronger than this week, I will have to buy some.
    You seen anyone run M1D Black for 8 weeks straight?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 8 & Day 9:

Today marks day 9. Took yesterday off cause I've been in the gym everyday since Saturday. I will also take today off as well due to me wanting to get a full nights rest. Agility test is tomorrow.

M1D Black: So a bit over a week in, & everything has been positive so far. No crazy acne or other sides. These are some positives I've noticed so far:
    -Libidio is high.
    -Alpha feeling.
    -Energy & Endurance.

So far so good. No negatives to speak of just positives. I will say strength is climbing but I'm just reaching where I left off in the past. When
    I exceed my past point I'll be excited. Appetite kicked up a little but nothing outrageous.
    Definitely ur strength went up!!! Your numbers looking everyday...just keep pushing urself man...you gonna break all ur PRs...(:
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Definitely ur strength went up!!! Your numbers looking everyday...just keep pushing urself man...you gonna break all ur PRs...(:
    Thanks! Feels good, & every work out I'm attempting more than the last.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks! Feels good, & every work out I'm attempting more than the last.
    Looks like your off to a great start.
    Nothing like progress/results to keep motivated. Good luck with the agility test too!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Looks like your off to a great start.
    Nothing like progress/results to keep motivated. Good luck with the agility test too!
    Thx. Always get butterflys in the stomach when all eyes are on me.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Day 8 & Day 9:

-Libidio is high.
    -Alpha feeling.
    -Energy & Endurance.

Don't you love the alpha feeling some products give you. Good to see the product is treating you well!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Don't you love the alpha feeling some products give you. Good to see the product is treating you well!
    yes sir, its a good feeling that's for sure.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Hmmm 8 weeks, I dont think I have one off the top of my head.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8 & Day 9:

-Libidio is high.
    -Alpha feeling.
    -Energy & Endurance.

This is pretty much in line with what our original M1D Black loggers experienced...glad to hear you're liking it so much already.
    Hell yeah, looking forward too it. If it picks up week 2 & I feel more alpha & stronger than this week, I will have to buy some.
    You seen anyone run M1D Black for 8 weeks straight?
    The max time we recommend is 8 weeks.

Oh and in
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Good deal. Yeah it's pretty solid so far. We will see what the next few weeks brings in.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That ones for you stxnas, little bit of AI love.
    Excuse that stupid smile too guys.

Shirt not coming off until I burn some fat. After M1D Black, it's melt the fat. Changed mine headed to the gym after all.... Update in a bit.

www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn bro your jacked! Keep it up!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Damn bro your jacked! Keep it up!
    Thanks man. Can't wait to lean it out some.

Day 9, Continued:

So, I have that agility test tomorrow, got home ate and said f it going to the gym. Should've just stayed in & tried to sleep. Feels like I'm catching a cold now. Took hyper FX, shyt has me hyper & speedy as hell. Went in to do shoulders & triceps if I had time, I wanted to be in bed by 10pm. No time for triceps, although I'll get em later this week. Shoulders got completed for the most part though.

Warmed up w/55lb dumbbells.

Military Press:
    135lbs x 6 reps
    155lbs x 4 reps failed on the 5th
    145lbs x 5 reps
    -Trying to gain strength on shoulders.

Front DB Raise:
    20lbs x 8 reps
    22.5lbs x 8 reps
    25lbs x 6 reps

HS Shoulder Press:
    80lbs each arm for 6 reps
    90lbs each arm for 5 reps
    -Think I've done more reps in the past, we will see what next week brings though.

Shower & sleep soon.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks man. Can't wait to lean it out some.

Day 9, Continued:

So, I have that agility test tomorrow, got home ate and said f it going to the gym. Should've just stayed in & tried to sleep. Feels like I'm catching a cold now. Took hyper FX, shyt has me hyper & speedy as hell. Went in to do shoulders & triceps if I had time, I wanted to be in bed by 10pm. No time for triceps, although I'll get em later this week. Shoulders got completed for the most part though.

Warmed up w/55lb dumbbells.

Military Press:
    135lbs x 6 reps
    155lbs x 4 reps failed on the 5th
    145lbs x 5 reps
    -Trying to gain strength on shoulders.

Front DB Raise:
    20lbs x 8 reps
    22.5lbs x 8 reps
    25lbs x 6 reps

HS Shoulder Press:
    80lbs each arm for 6 reps
    90lbs each arm for 5 reps
    -Think I've done more reps in the past, we will see what next week brings though.

Shower & sleep soon.
    Good work! If you catch a cold you will know how I feel right now lol.

Check this out, (for shoulder strength / hypertrophy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91_WcuCqpI
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Good work! If you catch a cold you will know how I feel right now lol.

Check this out, (for shoulder strength / hypertrophy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91_WcuCqpI
    I'll take a peak @ it tomorrow. thx
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Good luck on the agility test bro! You got this!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Good luck on the agility test bro! You got this!
    Hope so.
    After this test then I just gotta pass the swim test. 50 yards with clothes on in 2 minutes or less. Only problem is I can't swim damn near @ all! Phuck it, anything is possible.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Hope so.
    After this test then I just gotta pass the swim test. 50 yards with clothes on in 2 minutes or less. Only problem is I can't swim damn near @ all! Phuck it, anything is possible.
    You got it man. When I took my test I was about 270lbs and almost failed my run. I made it with only 12 seconds left and I was praying the entire 1.5 miles. Almost failed but kicked into overtime at the last minute. You got this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. end of 1-andro, 4-ad rde, mass drop cycle
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
  2. Andro-Lean/Andro Mass Stack (Help with first ever cycle)
    By canucks4life7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
  3. Started my Cycle of 1-Andro and PCT Black
    By TheRoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 05:41 PM
  4. Andro mass cycle and PCT help
    By kidmuscle65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:04 PM