AJP Is Going M1D Black: Mass Andro Cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I first want to extend my thanks to Classic34 for this chance to run M1D Black for 4 weeks @ 8 caps a day and for PCT to use Form-X at 6 caps a day for 2 weeks. Very generous of her.

I've been out of the gym for 2-3 weeks because I have been working on some conditioning for some upcoming tests I need to take. I am still working on that conditioning and my lifting schedule will be 3-4 days a week.

With this cycle I'm not going for a full on bulk or a cut. I'm going for a recomp effect. Not a fan of cardio and I don't do much cardio at all, but I need to; That will be incorporated into my training as of now. I will try and keep calories elevated on lifting days and scale them back on non-lifting days, but listening to my body will be my key here. I'm hoping to burn some body fat with the shock cardio will add and be able to maintain & build some size. The mirror will be the judge here.

Name: Aaron
Weight: 194lbs
Height: 5' 9"
Favorite Color: Black

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In like Flynn!! Kill it broseph! Lets see some mean gains! Post some pics so we can compare dude! (No homo seriously...saying this just in case FL3X wants to have a laugh at my expense)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In like Flynn!! Kill it broseph! Lets see some mean gains! Post some pics so we can compare dude! (No homo seriously...saying this just in case FL3X wants to have a laugh at my expense)
:lol:

Doubt I'll do pics... Not into it, plus I'm not where I want to be yet. Thanks for joining in though bud!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its ok bud , some of us just don't like pics :p! But you'll get there! Now lets get more ppl in here haha its always good to see a reps log and progress :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its ok bud , some of us just don't like pics :p! But you'll get there! Now lets get more ppl in here haha its always good to see a reps log and progress :)

I'm sure some people will make their way in. I'm not an epic logger & don't log too much too often, I wanted to see what M1D Black was all about.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I'm sure some people will make their way in. I'm not an epic logger & don't log too much too often, I wanted to see what M1D Black was all about.
Haha I like to be detailed on my logs :p Makes me feel like I am giving back to the companies what they are giving to me , and also , that way I can track down progress and mistakes :D , and for what I've heard M1DB is pretty good for most of the reviews I've seen :) , and at 8 caps a day , you'll sure love it haha thats the sweet spot for everyone who likes it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My 1st work out of the week & the first 8 caps down today. Yes it was chest and biceps. I'm currently following an Animal routine I picked up online and I may switch things up from that routine from time to time.
No numbers to write home about, I just always make sure I use a challenging enough weight.

Incline Press 4 x 8-12.
Hammer Press 3 x 8-12
Lying Dumbbell Flys 3 x 8-10
Pec Dec. 3 x 8
Machine Curls 3 x 8-10
Hammer Curls 3 x 10-12
1 set of barbell & dumbbell curls.
5 minutes of running after.

So this was not as intense as I would have liked it to be. Next session I hope to be more intense and get some more beneficial running in after.
Max weight used on incline was 165, flys was 30lbs, & pec was around 180 IIRCC. Curls I didn't keep track of weight wise. So I expected strength to drop a bit, but I'm not hear to make excuses. I will do better next time around.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad at all after being out of the gym for 2-3 weeks. Good job man.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's a pic with some info and how this is supposed to be ran.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go get'em Aaron. Sub'd.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man, I need to get out of this slump.

I tried fasted lifting today. I rarely work out in the AM usually go in the PM. Bottom line fasted training ain't for me.

Took a scoop of Muscle Marinade to hit some legs. Got in the gym and wanted to hit multiple exercises but energy was low even after the Marinade. So all I did was Leg Press was 6-8 plates per each side and 6-8 reps, the Leg Ext @ 175lbs. :(
I also did 135lbs military press for 6 reps.

I have fallen into a huge slump. I'm going to up cals a bit and hope M1D kicks in soon so I can get out of this slump. 2-3 weeks off set me in the hole big time, but I'll fix it.

Edit: Fixed leg press #s.
I started with 12 plates & worked up to 16.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Man, I need to get out of this slump.

I tried fasted lifting today. I rarely work out in the AM usually go in the PM. Bottom line fasted training ain't for me.

Took a scoop of Muscle Marinade to hit some legs. Got in the gym and wanted to hit multiple exercises but energy was low even after the Marinade. So all I did was Leg Press was 6-8 plates and 6-8 reps, the Leg Ext @ 175lbs. :(
I also did 135lbs military press for 6 reps.

I have fallen into a huge slump. I'm going to up cals a bit and hope M1D kicks in soon so I can get out of this slump. 2-3 weeks off set me in the hole big time, but I'll fix it.
You'll get back there! Just up the cals and eat like theres no tomorrow! Carbs are your friends :p!!

About the fasted training :/ well man it aint for everyone for sure, I personally like it and many here do too , but if it aint for yah :p Pound a meal before workout and enjoy the power of calories!, Keep it up bro , so far you are doing good for being out of this 2-3 weeks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You'll get back there! Just up the cals and eat like theres no tomorrow! Carbs are your friends :p!!

About the fasted training :/ well man it aint for everyone for sure, I personally like it and many here do too , but if it aint for yah :p Pound a meal before workout and enjoy the power of calories!, Keep it up bro , so far you are doing good for being out of this 2-3 weeks!
I agree 110%.

Said I was going to start eating like a horse again!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh & Celorza I don't see how you guys train empty. Cardio I can see that but lifting weights? Wherea is the energy coming from?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BOOM! got my MM in yesterday, havent tried it yet

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I like to be detailed on my logs :p Makes me feel like I am giving back to the companies what they are giving to me , and also , that way I can track down progress and mistakes :D , and for what I've heard M1DB is pretty good for most of the reviews I've seen :) , and at 8 caps a day , you'll sure love it haha thats the sweet spot for everyone who likes it!
Detailed logs are just a waste. You have to scroll through pages and pages of BS and non-sense, that it is usually not worth my time. I like to read the full reviews at the end of the logs, anything in between is mostly meaningless to me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Detailed logs are just a waste. You have to scroll through pages and pages of BS and non-sense, that it is usually not worth the time. I like to read the full reviews at the end of the logs, anything in between is mostly meaningless to me.
I agree the main reason I'm speaking of work out is to see if my strength climbs up. I like to talk about how the product is affecting my and my work outs though.

:thumbsup:

Don't worry guys, I'll soon be back where I left off. Couple days of heavy eating and some M1D Black and I should regain.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Detailed logs are just a waste. You have to scroll through pages and pages of BS and non-sense, that it is usually not worth my time. I like to read the full reviews at the end of the logs, anything in between is mostly meaningless to me.
Hehe thats your way to see it bro :) , I post up full review of the supps I used at the end , thoughts and feelings and a summary on it. But during the log I like to keep every aspect detailed to the dot for MY sake :) that you guys can read it well thats just a forum for yah xD but that way I can keep more control on my nutrition and progression :p and some companies like it that i am that detailed , some don't ^^ its all a matter of taste :3!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hehe thats your way to see it bro :) , I post up full review of the supps I used at the end , thoughts and feelings and a summary on it. But during the log I like to keep every aspect detailed to the dot for MY sake :) that you guys can read it well thats just a forum for yah xD but that way I can keep more control on my nutrition and progression :p and some companies like it that i am that detailed , some don't ^^ its all a matter of taste :3!
Sure enough.

:)

When I send out products for logs I just expect quality. How ever the logger wants to log that is up to him, I just want to see him/her put forth effort in the log that's all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 3:

I needed to get some structure to this log. Anyhow couple updates. This morning sucked.
I went to work 1-930 and said when I get home I'll go "re-do" legs. Came home and hit a sample packet of C4 I had and was off to the gym. I walked in and a buddy was there and suggest we hit biceps and shoulders; At first I was like eh, then I said screw it I could use some motivation. Hit a PR on shoulder press @ 75lbs for 3 reps, failed on the 4th! I warmed up with 45lbs. We did 3 sets of presses and then I repped out 40lbs and we did some side delt raises. Biceps we did hammers and drag curls, most weight I used was 50lbs on hammer curls for 3-4 reps then I dropped down to 45lbs. Lightest weight we used was 30lbs. So it was good to hit a PR. Calories today after morning work out was 3 grand roughly. Good stuff, drive & motivation is most def coming back. I hope what ever is motivating me keeps on pushing.

On a side not I posted the score for my written test to be an officer! #winning & #passing but I'm not in the clear yet. Still have a lot of work to do!

Anyhow see ya guys soon, hopefully next week I'll have a more structured work out and won't be all over the place. First week back in a bit so I'll pull it together. Still looking soft a bit too, but I have to fix that too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4:
Off Day.

Day 5:
Good day in the gym. Endurance is up. Mood is elevated, sense of well being seems to be back & motivation is kicked up a notch. Popped another sample pkg of the C4 I had today and went to do back.

Dumbbell Rows

70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Off to do some deadlifts. I like doing deadlifts and felt good decent on them today. My problem is staying consistent with the deads.

225lbs x 8 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
315lbs x 1 rep (Last I checked my max on deads was near the 400 mark, so strength is moving in the right direction)
135lbs x rep out as a finisher.

Seated Low Row

150lbs, 2 sets x 8 reps
135lbs, 1 set x 10 reps

Lat Pull Down

150lbs x 10 reps
170lbs x 6 reps

Overall pretty productive back is sore and work out has been the best one since I started trying to get out of my slump.

Fullness is starting to come back, vascularity is nice in the gym. Adjusting my diet back to include healthier eating: fruits, more chicken, watching the carbs a bit.

Let's see if I can keep the strength going up along side the endurance.

Cardio: Didn't do any pre or after work out, did take minimal breaks during work out and kept moving.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron, have you kept the strength gains you made on flat dumbell bench while using Compound 20?
Think I was repped 100lbs a few times.
Haven't hit flat DB bench in a few weeks last time I did it think I was stuck at 85-90lbs.
Come next week maybe I'll test the waters and see where I am at. Biggest thing with me is staying consistent in the gym.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice lifts, congratz on the officer score mang!
Thx it's something I'm working hard on. I'm more focused on that than working out ATM. I was leary about taking this cuz I can't afford any issues with the testing ya know.
Either way hopefully this black series will help drive strength, good size, mood, endurance and all....

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
It should help you for sure! good luck with that stuff man, im sure its time consuming

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It should help you for sure! good luck with that stuff man, im sure its time consuming
Thanks.
It is man. Lots of test, lots of paper work and a lot of thinking man. :(

Nervous. I'm trying to practice swimming and running, but I realize I can't let working out fall on the back burner either.

Libido seems to be increasing too BTW, texted a few chicks I haven't spoke too in a while.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks.
It is man. Lots of test, lots of paper work and a lot of thinking man. :(

Nervous. I'm trying to practice swimming and running, but I realize I can't let working out fall on the back burner either.

Libido seems to be increasing too BTW, texted a few chicks I haven't spoke too in a while.
report back with pictures :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the passing score man. Good to see the strength going back up too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
any of my own? not at the moment, but im cooking one up again with m1d black and formx and will be using ergobolic with it

me gusta
What are you expecting from it?

You ran it a while back huh? It was hard for you to gain weight? Diet dictates that though. Were you eating a lot?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6:

Good day today. Diet has been much better overall & I've been eating slightly above maintenance with no noticeable fat gain so far. Energy in the gym has been good, appetite had picked up some, libidio is up. Strength & endurance is moving in the right direction as well. Got the routine back on track a well. Chest & Biceps today.

Chest:

Flat Dumbbell Bench:

90lbs x 6 reps
100lbs x 3 reps
95lbs x 5 reps
85lbs x 8 reps

Been stuck @ the 100s in the past, but hell a month or so ago 75lbs-80lbs was feeling heavy, good to see the 100lbs feeling heavy again. Be happy to try and reach 5 reps maybe hit the 105-110lbs.

Dumbbell Flys:

Tried to hit the 50s it was a no go.
40lbs x 6 reps
37.5 x 6 reps
35lbs x 8 reps

Wasn't too focused on these that much this time around.

HS Incline Press:

140lbs x 8 reps
160lbs x 6 reps
180lbs x 4 reps
Finished w/ Incline press 135lbs x 5 reps

Biceps:

1 Set of DB Curls 5 reps @ 47.5lbs

EZ Bar Curls:

75lbs x 8 reps
SS w/Hammers @ 50lbs x 3 reps

75lbs x 8 reps
SS w/Hammers @ 45lbs x 5 reps

65lbs x 8 reps
SS w/Hammers @ 40lbs x 6 reps

Finishers:
Machine Curl: 12 reps @ 70lbs, 12 reps @ 45lbs
15lbs DBs while holding opposite arm still holding weight @ 12 reps then 8 reps to get that pump going. :D

All in all work out is solid. Had a nice combo of strength sets & pump sets. Only regret I had is I hand energy for cardio & neglected it.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im in!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All caught up and in as well. Good luck with the supps and job!