New Dexaprine Sample

1. New Dexaprine Sample

First and foremost I want to give a thanks to VaughnTrue and I-Force for sending me the new samples. Now, my first day review.

Energy: 11/10. This Sh*t is POWERFULL. I figured since I drink a lot of energy drinks, what could the whole caplet My GOD!!!! 20 to 30 minutes after taking it. I started to feel like I had extra motivation. I took the caplet at 11:00am et and I still feel it now at 6:30pm et.

Euphoria: 11/10. I have to rate this high because I generally come to work a little upset knowing that Im going to be doing my work and others. I just havent felt that. I feel damn good. Has a calming effect.

Appetite Suppression: N/A. I am unable to guage this right now. Besides, I like to eat. lol

I never tried the Dexaprine with the 1,3 so I cant compare it to that. It kind of reminds me of Xenadrine RFA-1 when it had the ephedra. I felt like I could do anything while on it. However, the energy is smooth. If you do not take stims, please start with 1/2 caplet.

Trust me.. this pill is strong. Placebo my A$$. Im waiting on the full bottle to come out. 5 pills just isnt gonna cut it for me.

2. looks like everyone loves the new formula even more so than the old one, and I thought the old formula was damn near perfect

thanks for the review bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

3. awesome review, thank you!

4. 11/10? Come on man, how da fuk is that possible!

5. LOL!!!! Its that good!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. new Dexaprine - 5 day sample trial - who is in?!?!?!?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. Dexaprine 5 Sample Review (Sponsored)
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
  3. Dexaprine sample review
    By 1 More Repp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:33 AM
  4. Dexaprine 5day sample!!
    By polishcyborg in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:25 AM
  5. Dexaprine Sample review :)