New Dexaprine Sample

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost I want to give a thanks to VaughnTrue and I-Force for sending me the new samples. Now, my first day review.

Energy: 11/10. This Sh*t is POWERFULL. I figured since I drink a lot of energy drinks, what could the whole caplet do...lol.. My GOD!!!! 20 to 30 minutes after taking it. I started to feel like I had extra motivation. I took the caplet at 11:00am et and I still feel it now at 6:30pm et.

Euphoria: 11/10. I have to rate this high because I generally come to work a little upset knowing that Im going to be doing my work and others. I just havent felt that. I feel damn good. Has a calming effect.

Appetite Suppression: N/A. I am unable to guage this right now. Besides, I like to eat. lol

I never tried the Dexaprine with the 1,3 so I cant compare it to that. It kind of reminds me of Xenadrine RFA-1 when it had the ephedra. I felt like I could do anything while on it. However, the energy is smooth. If you do not take stims, please start with 1/2 caplet.

Trust me.. this pill is strong. Placebo my A$$. Im waiting on the full bottle to come out. 5 pills just isnt gonna cut it for me.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looks like everyone loves the new formula even more so than the old one, and I thought the old formula was damn near perfect :)

thanks for the review bro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome review, thank you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar