iForce Dexaprine samples log.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Okie doke , so thanks to VaughnTrue I got in the mail a nice little ziplock bag with 5 new Dexaprine caps!! I gotta say I tried the old dexaprine around a month and a half ago and loved it , it was PURE energy and some sweet drenching sweat action! Well this morning I started on it on an empty stomach and headed to the gym, I was feeling laggy today and really groggy...almost didn't have the mood to workout. Upon around 20~ mins of taking it , and what it took me to get ready and head out for the gym , I was already feeling energetic , and combined with a nice walk to the gym and some kick ass tunes I got to the gym and did what I usually don't do , warm up cardio oO!! Now keep in mind I do consider myself a pretty resilient and strong person for cardio , I can run 7+ miles in one hour and I won't start breaking a sweat until around 20 mins of actually going , and that is with long sleeve shirt and hoodie mode on! Well I hopped on the stairmaster and set it at a light pace for me , level 12 so around 5 floors per minute , around 3 minutes in I was already feeling a nice sweat coming out of my pits and proceeded to check my HR , it wasn't even in the 150 rate!! I was amazed , seeing how the past Dexaprine at 1 caplet kept me at 160sh , this one with 1 cap only brought me up to 150 BUT I felt far more energy coming from it and I was already sweating , this is a plus , since I do worry about heart rate , so I decided to give it a run for its money , I went ahead to level 18 (around 8.5-9 floors per minute) for 3 minutes , heart rate went up to my usual 170-175 in this stage (this is normal for me and I do know the stairmaster for a long time now)...what surprised me is that my shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I came off from it!! It was amazing! I could not believe it. My workout proceeded and throughout all my 5/3/1 deadlift and assistance I managed to keep the sweat and temperature up, this IS way better than the original dexaprine , since I didn't get the slightly annoying out of breath feeling due to extended time high HR , and also it helped me get some sweet pumps during my kroc rows!

So far , liking the new Dexaprine!!. Tomorrow is another workout day , but thursday comes the REAL test , since its 1 hour cardio day , I'll be able to further examine the effects on HR and sweat in this full hour span since I'll do my usual 700-800 kCal burnout in the stairmaster at the levels I am used to logging my heart rate at.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End user #1 who agrees that new > old!

Booooooooom! The best just got better!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
End user #1 who agrees that new > old!

Booooooooom! The best just got better!!!
It really is getting better right now , I am very stim tolerant , but I like this formula for heat and sweating better than the old one. The best thing about this one is that it doesn't give the cracked out feeling or over tingling effect, while giving a HUGE amount of clean energy , I took it at 7AM I still feel warm , and full of energy. I hope it stays that way with these days to come :)!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE fan of Dexaprine and for you to say the new version is superior is crazy. I loved the 5 samples I was sent.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am a HUGE fan of Dexaprine and for you to say the new version is superior is crazy. I loved the 5 samples I was sent.
What do you mean , you liked the OLD version better?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he is saying he thinks his samples were the old dex and he really liked them...if you are saying the 'new' is even better, then that is even better-understand?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh oh I see , and hell yeah , at least for me I like the new one better , also I have a LOT of experience on fat burners , seriously , cut for like 7 months around 50-55 lbs of fat , cycling through many of them , and ones that I had liked the most were OEP and good old EC , but when I got to try the old dexa it turned me into a believer completely , this new one is even better IME.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
No no no, what I'm saying is I've tried the old version and not the new. I can't believe the new one is better.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No no no, what I'm saying is I've tried the old version and not the new. I can't believe the new one is better.
So far it is dude! It even gives me a good mood and energy to do a HUGE pile of dirty dishes hahaha which I'm doing atm lol energy in this thing is awesome , been 4 hours since I took it and I don't think I'll need another serving for today! Also i'm fasting till 12:30 and no appetite yet , it is good oO!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in 4 epic review of epic new formula :)

glad you're liking the new formula so much bro, can't wait to give it a shot myself. and I'm the same way, I'm a big time stim junkie but even the old dexaprine hit me and gave me good, clean energy, and helped me get shredded, can't forget that lol. looking forward to the next few days. also great job going so in depth with your review as far as the cardiovascular figures and such

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like to be detailed on my logs and as objective as I can , also I am very methodical in my own workout logs to be able to track down where I am going wrong , and it comes out really helpful when you are logging a product since you know exactly what its doing :) , the new formula is solid for me ATM , Tomorrow I'll update more on the use for workout/lifting days, but I can't wait for cardio day to come around , thats where I think I'll be able to give more details on HR and Heat response for this product :).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Dexaprine is without a doubt superior. My favorite aspect is that i have as much or more energy than the first version, but no "drugged" up feeling that 1,3 gave. While I enjoyed that feeling at times, it wasn't welcome more often than not. New Dexaprine = FTW

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The new Dexaprine is without a doubt superior. My favorite aspect is that i have as much or more energy than the first version, but no "drugged" up feeling that 1,3 gave. While I enjoyed that feeling at times, it wasn't welcome more often than not. New Dexaprine = FTW
Agreed haha , even a stim junkie like me prefers this formula because its 1,3 free :p , you can get tired of the crackhead feeling hahaha

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So is this a pre workout or a fatloss pill?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate pre that are stacked full of caffeine....
Dexaprine is a fat burner. It is intended to give significant energy, while helping to curb appetites, and intensify lipolysis.

Maximize Intense is our pre-workout.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Dexaprine is a fat burner. It is intended to give significant energy, while helping to curb appetites, and intensify lipolysis.

Maximize Intense is our pre-workout.
Forgive me if I'm wrong.... The same makers of hemavol??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I love hemavol! It's one if my top 3 supps! I won't work out without it!
Makes 2 of us bud , no stims , and sweet pumps+energy , besides agmatine comes with a buttload of added benefits as a GDA and overall health , a 5 star product in my books!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wait till you guys see Compete!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
just wait till you guys see Compete!
Can't wait for it to come out haha I've seen you mention it around a lot , any ETA? Need testers , I'll pay shipping for a sample if you want :)!! But seriously I can't wait for it haha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compete? Another secret product haa?
Can't wait for it to come out haha I've seen you mention it around a lot , any ETA? Need testers , I'll pay shipping for a sample if you want :)!! But seriously I can't wait for it haha
I think I was given permission to begin hyping this week...just need to confirm.

I know I've been name dropping it lately, but I can't help it. I am pretty sure Compete is going to be everyones new "favorite" iForce supplement. There has never been anything like it, and the athletic performance aspect of it is straight up insane.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think I was given permission to begin hyping this week...just need to confirm.

I know I've been name dropping it lately, but I can't help it. I am pretty sure Compete is going to be everyones new "favorite" iForce supplement. There has never been anything like it, and the athletic performance aspect of it is straight up insane.
Can't wait for the write-up or ingredients to be released!! hahaha I'm slowly becoming an iForce Junkie!! hahaha

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

Am so ready for this! Idk Vaughan VMS and Hemavol is pretty hard to beat right now. lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
New Dex > Old Dex

So far not even close imo. I will post a detailed review this week. Im putting it through a myriad of tests this week (work, working out, running, errands, yardwork, etc.).

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Okie doke , so thanks to VaughnTrue I got in the mail a nice little ziplock bag with 5 new Dexaprine caps!! I gotta say I tried the old dexaprine around a month and a half ago and loved it , it was PURE energy and some sweet drenching sweat action! Well this morning I started on it on an empty stomach and headed to the gym, I was feeling laggy today and really groggy...almost didn't have the mood to workout. Upon around 20~ mins of taking it , and what it took me to get ready and head out for the gym , I was already feeling energetic , and combined with a nice walk to the gym and some kick ass tunes I got to the gym and did what I usually don't do , warm up cardio oO!! Now keep in mind I do consider myself a pretty resilient and strong person for cardio , I can run 7+ miles in one hour and I won't start breaking a sweat until around 20 mins of actually going , and that is with long sleeve shirt and hoodie mode on! Well I hopped on the stairmaster and set it at a light pace for me , level 12 so around 5 floors per minute , around 3 minutes in I was already feeling a nice sweat coming out of my pits and proceeded to check my HR , it wasn't even in the 150 rate!! I was amazed , seeing how the past Dexaprine at 1 caplet kept me at 160sh , this one with 1 cap only brought me up to 150 BUT I felt far more energy coming from it and I was already sweating , this is a plus , since I do worry about heart rate , so I decided to give it a run for its money , I went ahead to level 18 (around 8.5-9 floors per minute) for 3 minutes , heart rate went up to my usual 170-175 in this stage (this is normal for me and I do know the stairmaster for a long time now)...what surprised me is that my shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I came off from it!! It was amazing! I could not believe it. My workout proceeded and throughout all my 5/3/1 deadlift and assistance I managed to keep the sweat and temperature up, this IS way better than the original dexaprine , since I didn't get the slightly annoying out of breath feeling due to extended time high HR , and also it helped me get some sweet pumps during my kroc rows!

So far , liking the new Dexaprine!!. Tomorrow is another workout day , but thursday comes the REAL test , since its 1 hour cardio day , I'll be able to further examine the effects on HR and sweat in this full hour span since I'll do my usual 700-800 kCal burnout in the stairmaster at the levels I am used to logging my heart rate at.

Really great to hear man. Looking forward to trying out my samples as well!!!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Glad to hear Dex isn't going anywhere. Once I'm done with my stim break, gonna definitely hop on it. I've been wondering what Compete is. I noticed it on the bottle of Intimidate, but haven't heard anything since. Very very interested!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so update and what I felt between yesterday and today.

Yesterday I dosed Dexaprine (Again 1 full caplet) at around 7am and the energy effects did not subside until around 6-7pm , I know this and you guys can check I am not over-hyping this, because I had been struggling with a groggy feeling and afternoon snooze because of glycobol possibly making me a bit hypoglycemic and it can be checked in my log that this had gone on for more than a week already. Yesterday I was sweating ALL day , sitting on my computer, when I went to do my groceries , all day my temperature stayed up and my energy levels through the roof!.

Now on to today: Dosed Dexaprine around 6:50am , proceeded to take a hot shower , came out and headed for the gym all ready to do some warmup cardio again , I usually walk to the gym , but today I did not take my bag with me so I could run there , takes me about 5 mins to get there running , and when I arrived I got to the stairmaster immediately with already a light sweat going on, since I had already pre-warmed up I proceeded to go for level 18 for 5 minutes , this is no run in the park for those of you who use stair masters like me...We are talking around 8 to 8.5 floors per minute and this were the results:

-Enhanced Focus: Now what I mean by this , and mainly this is the first thing I look for in a stimmed fat burner, is the ability to make time "fly" when doing cardio, Why do I call it Enhanced Focus? Because the effects I get from a good stimmed formula (just in the right "sweet spot" not too much not too light) is that it allows me to concentrate on my cardio music while letting my body do its job and go full head on with the cardio without looking at the timer every 3 seconds to wonder if I am almost over. New Dexaprine achieved this , since its not OVER stimmed I don't get the junkie anxiety from 1,3. Perfect.

-Regular Heart Rate: My heart rate never goes higher than 185 at this point , this time around it hovered around 175-182 and I have used the same machine for months now , I know my ranges , this is not making me feel out of breath either , so in the heart department , for all you stim-paranoids this is good!.

-Good Sweat: Even after my warmup cardio was done , all through my DELOAD wave of 5/3/1 Shoulders the sweat and temperature stayed up, and I was going considerably light and not pushing hard since my CNS was begging for a deload haha.

Now all of this I can attest to being true and confirmed when I checked it back in my post-workout cardio , did 15 more minutes on the stair master at a lighter pace , levels 12 and 14 , and the sweat was still full on as if I was going at my higher levels, the "time flies" feeling was there too and overall my HR did not soar to the roof.

Tomorrow is a cardio day and if this symptoms that have presented themselves today show up tomorrow in a 1 hour burnout it will be official that for me this will be my new Staple Fat Burner when I am not on EC.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok guys Update on day 3:

First and foremost , I am undergoing a Recomp/Lean Bulk atm , and thought Dexaprine wasn't going to help much on the weight or fat department , but it would be great to get some energy , sweat and focus. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Today I did a regular easy cardio session of 30 minutes for 400 kCals , this is the session I like to call Intense for Stairmaster , reason being I keep going up in intervals until I hit 400 kCals , usually I'll wamup from minute 1-10 and then boost it up from minutes 10-30 every 5 mins, the warmup being needed because I usually never begin getting a good sweat going below that time. This time results were amazing and went as such:

Warmup (Mild heart-rate at 125-130) for minutes 1-5!! Sweat had already being achieved and at good drops actually. Now this time around I tried to be a little "unfair" with dexaprine , since I usually cardio-suit-up wearing a long sleeve tight shirt , hoodie on top and a beanie , to patch me up and keep heat , well fellas , with Dexaprine I went with only my sleeveless nike shirt and some shorts, not even pants. I like to test supplements in conditions most people would use them and that would be a bit challenging for them , without even my heat-gear on I was sweating by the 5 min mark and began the scaling of the levels.

Heart rate stayed moderately normal around minutes 6-15 , with the first 3 raises of level I am used to going only as high as my 80% heart rate which is around 160~ , and it comfortably stayed in that zone while getting me drenched , the thing is I wasn't getting tired , and since I started upping the intensity 5 minutes early , by minute 25 I was already at my peak level of the stair master which is 9 floors per minute , having 5 minutes left I stepped it up again and went up as high as 9.7~ floors per minute , which I regalularly don't go , heart rate stayed around the 180-185 which Is GOOD thinking that if I had tried going this high before for the whole 5 mins I woulda been out of breath and craked out. Overall It felt pretty good and got in around extra 50 cals burnt since I started earlier with the lvl raising and I usually would just burn around 320-350 kCals in this 30 mins , and managed 402 exactly the second I stopped , not feeling tired , now I am home and I am still sweating , good energy and no hunger atm , my fast break begins at 12pm and I'll get there no problem. Keep in mind this is a plus for Dexaprine also , since I am dosing it FASTED (since 7pm not eating anything) I have not had Heart Rate issues , no headaches , NO GI ISSUES , and no jitters , clean energy and high sweating.

Stats so far: Anyone looking to drop some fast water weight (which will be followed by fat weight on a longer dosage I am pretty sure) SHOULD consider dexaprine , I am not PIMPING or Hyping a product and People here have come to know how detailed I am on my logs and nutrition , I was at 138lbs on monday and anyone can check my ongoing log for that , and right now coming back from cardio I weighted 134.4 I KNOW this is water weight , but keep this in mind fellas , I am eating OVER maint calories and taking creatine , for Dexaprine to be able to shed me out of the excess water and make me feel a bit learner in 3 days (I do go pretty nuts on cardio anyway) , while not changing my water intake and nutrition IS PRETTY HARDCORE.

Dexaprine has my seal of approval and with the ban on that old 1,3 thing gone , this is my new OTC Fat Burner :).

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Am so ready to try this new version! Very good review!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Am so ready to try this new version! Very good review!
Thanks bro :3 I like my data kept in order and honest thorough thoughts on products I try hehe

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Currently starting the original dexaprine and loving it. Have 8 trial size bottles so once those are done will take a stim break and try out this new one!

Glad to see its working for you Cerloza, will be following

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Currently starting the original dexaprine and loving it. Have 8 trial size bottles so once those are done will take a stim break and try out this new one!

Thanks buddy and good luck on your OG Dexa , I tried it for a week and it was AWESOME , I am extremely good and prone to weight/fat loss and enjoyed that run of OG Dexa , but I am telling you , this one kicks the hell out of the old one , makes it look like kids candy :p!! I only got a 5 day sample from Vaungh , Gonna be done on Saturday , but I am DEFINITELY gonna buy it for my next cut , like Vaungh said New > Old ;)!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

8 trial sizes, you must have got them for a good deal!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I'm diggin how detailed this log is and how much you're liking it. The new one is definitely better than the old.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Update on samples day 4.

Today was one of my good days of the week. Leg day, and Dexaprine didn't disappoint , I'm on 5/3/1 and I don't like warm up cardio on leg day since I feel I'll waste energy on it, so I gave Dexaprine a try to prove me wrong on this, did the usual 5 min warmup , sweat was there fast too, but what amazed me was how when I got down and went to warm up sets on squats my sweat kept running even harder! Didnt feel tired or out of breath even though this is Reload week and managed to get 3 extra reps on 190x5 going up to 8. Also the focus I get on Dexaprine is amazing! I had perfect MM connection with my Abs today for weighted crunch machine! Tomorrow is the last day with final thoughts on it, so far, this could become part of my bulk as a way to turn it into a solid recomp.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far! I also noticed an increase in sweating.. even just from regular activities.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The last and 5th day of my experience with dexaprine didnt get updated and I am so sorry , I had done it from over my phone and thought it had sent :S! Sorry I'm retyping it as of right now:

It was a Saturday , and it was Bench Press day , now I am the kind of person that usually only sweats in 2 worokouts mostly , squat day and deadlift day, with occasional wetting of the shoulders on OH Press day...But never been a Chest day sweating person unless I really go HIGH volume , drop sets-supersets-low rest time kinda workout. This day was the one where Dexaprine took me by surprise , I usually do my warm ups on the bar with fairly light weight mostly working up to 125lbs or so with 10-12 reps of 4-5 sec negatives and explosive movement with wide grips , to then switch to regular bench pressing for workout sets with medium grip and explosiveness only when feeling c0cky or with a chick nearby.
By the time my last warm up set was done I got up from the bench and it had my silhouette printed on it in a nice coating of sweat! This was just the first time it surprised me , but where it shone brightly was in my drop-sets for weighted dips. I'm usually beat by the time weighted dips come around and simply do straight heavy sets , but the pump and sweats I was getting were marvelous and I just kept pushing it to sweat out even more , by the time my triple drop set of BW+50X10 -> BW+25x10 -> BWx15 was gone I was a pool of sweat and still had energy to do my triceps pushdowns.

This concludes 5 days of trying the NEW Dexaprine. My final words on it , and as it can be proven by my documented experiences throughout the 5 days I tried it , is that it is milder on the stim side , yes indeed it is , but I found it BETTER with the Clean Energy it provides, it is just wonderful how I did not once felt laggy or groggy on the evenings like I used to. Energy I would say lasts me around anywhere between 10-12 hours , jitter free and focus-enhancing power indeed, as for the apetite suppression I find it kinda lasts around 6-8 hours for me , but that is more than enough since I took it and trained around 7am and by 12-1pm is meant to be my IF Fast break , and it still lets me eat without feeling full , though one day I did push it back around 2 hours for I really wasn't hungry at all , and eating that much with Lean Gains can be quite hard if you are not hungry.
Compared to the OLD Dexaprine I give this NEW one a 9.5/10 , reason for not being a 10 its because I AM Highly stim tolerant and I'm not sure if I would develop an easy resistance to this good effects it presents , and it is far better than the 8/10 I gave the old dexaprine , the cracked out Feeling I had from the OLD one was kinda bad sometimes. I really Enjoyed this one VERY much and think its by far the best OTC Fat burner on the market now that the 1,3 ban has closed upon us.

Will I be buying the New Dexaprine? Definitely , I would recommend anyone doing so , specially since it did drain the water and weight out of me during a recomp , which is where I find most Fat Burners lack power , on the Recomp scheme , just imagine this , if the New Dexaprine is THIS effective on a Recomp , just how effective will it be on a Cut? I imagine pretty solid as it does provide , clean long lasting energy , long lasting apetite suppression and a HUGE thermogenic effect.

Thanks to Vaungh and iForce for letting me sample this , and again I apologize I had uploaded this from my phone on Saturday , but I guess it didn't go through and I did not check it until today.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! Glad you like this better than the old version!!! Gives a lot of us hope. Mine got lost in the mail, so I have yet to try it :(

Mike

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome man! Glad you like this better than the old version!!! Gives a lot of us hope. Mine got lost in the mail, so I have yet to try it :(

Mike
Damn Mike :S maybe Vaungh can send you another sample? I definitely loved the new version , very complete formula and really amazed me in all the aspects I evaluated it from :). Great job iForce and really congrats on another winning product!! Now on to the release of Compete! I'm sure its gonna be a huge success!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review brother! New dex will get your body temp up for sure! I was sweating my ass off during my 5 day sample pack!!