Airborne tastes Heaven in a bottle :-) iForce Protean!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow is all I gotta say right now... iForce shocks me with another GREAT product... So far this is my favorite protein EVER! I refuse to buy any other from this point on. Big thank you to AllNatural and the iForce family. So I got mine a little later in the mail which I promise its worth the wait! Wife knows I have been lookin forward to this for a awhile and how excited I was. She appreciates iForce as much as I do in a diff way lol seeing how after my last log from you my libido was high hahaha anyways back to Protean!!!

Mixability: 9/10.... For me in a shaker bottle it mixed up well only a few tiny clumps. I'm sure in a blender its no prob. But who cares it still tastes amazing as powder!

Nutrition: 10/10 exactly what it says it is... A lean protein with full flavor. Low in cals makes a great protein for cut or recomp. Can't wait to try with recipes

Taste: 11/10 lmfao UNBELIEVABLE!!! title says it all!!! I spilled a little bit of powder before tryin and mmmm lol mixed it with whole milk. My wife even loved it!!! We both agreed that it tastes like a Hershey Cookies & Cream bar with mint :-D I can't believe its healthy Haha best protein hands down!!!

Buy this and I guarantee you will drop all others. Can't wait to try the other flavors I'm hooked!!! This product gets a 10 out of 10 from me. Look at other reviews nothin but amazing. Thank you once again AllNatty and iForce for this opportunity!!! Cant wait to try all of your other products!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So? ;-)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Good point. LOL.. Good review, makes me want to get some Vanilla Mint Swirl. If it's anywhere near as good as the Red Velvet Cake, I know it's amazing.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good point. LOL.. Good review, makes me want to get some Vanilla Mint Swirl. If it's anywhere near as good as the Red Velvet Cake, I know it's amazing.
I wanna try RVC :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try RVC :)
It has got me sold on iForce Protean. I need to get my review up, but I've been trying to take the time to try different things with it and to see if I'll get tired of the flavor as the tub empties like I normally do with protein.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It has got me sold on iForce Protean. I need to get my review up, but I've been trying to take the time to try different things with it and to see if I'll get tired of the flavor as the tub empties like I normally do with protein.
I'm same way but VMS? Im in love lol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm same way but VMS? Im in love lol
I'm def going to have to try it. When you said it was like a cookies n cream bar with mint mixed in, my mouth watered.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm def going to have to try it. When you said it was like a cookies n cream bar with mint mixed in, my mouth watered.
Lol my wife was tryin to take it from me... I said get ur own lol ill prob buy her a tub :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Lol my wife was tryin to take it from me... I said get ur own lol ill prob buy her a tub :)
Nice. Buying her a tub will also help you with that increased libido from your log...LOL

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh guaranteed hahaha

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
believe it or not, the more and more reviews that pop up, it would seem the majority of people think VMS >> RVC :D

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not, the more and more reviews that pop up, it would seem the majority of people think VMS >> RVC :D
I've noticed that. Yet another reason I'm going to have to try out VMS. I do love the RVC though.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
so far ive only had the RVC.........i honestly cant see how something can taste better than that, but let me tell you........

I agree.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how would you rate the price per taste ratio ? was that a 2lb tub or a smaller sample size ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
how would you rate the price per taste ratio ? was that a 2lb tub or a smaller sample size ?
A 2lb. It's def worth it. I got picked to review it but Ima be ordering a min of 3 tubs. Ima make ice cream out of it tomorrow Haha or make some of my own recipes

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 2lb. It's def worth it. I got picked to review it but Ima be ordering a min of 3 tubs. Ima make ice cream out of it tomorrow Haha or make some of my own recipes
Post em up! I'm definitely going to be experimenting with this stuff as well.

Just hope my girlfriend's up for it ;)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Ima make ice cream out of it tomorrow Haha or make some of my own recipes
Yessir! I'm planning on making ice cream with mine coming up. I've already made pancakes and brownies with it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
an initial review as well as subsequent reviews would be much appreciated. Full tubs = plenty of reviews :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
an initial review as well as subsequent reviews would be much appreciated. Full tubs = plenty of reviews :D
Oh I know this bro... Pretty much logged ;-)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
My girl ordered me 3 tubs on Sunday. Man, i love her lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
You have a great women :-D
Haha thx bro! Although I think she ordered it so she could have a tub of RVC for herself lol she loves it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha thx bro! Although I think she ordered it so she could have a tub of RVC for herself lol she loves it
Lol I made my wife try it with me lol she doesn't even lift or anything but I heard everyone's wives and girls are takin their Protean lol I told my wife ill be takin my single tub everywhere with me and baby it. She will get me more and ya I think its the same reason Haha

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I think airborne has twins now! little protean Jr and little airborne Jr and don't forget to spike little airborne milk with some VMS :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yessir! I'm planning on making ice cream with mine coming up. I've already made pancakes and brownies with it.
I made a batch this weekend - I used fat free half and half and used the VMS protean - I also added some vanilla extract and some real vanilla beans. No need for sugar or added spenda it was sweet and refreshing as anything. The bad news is it gets frostbitten real quick the good news is it doesn't last very long so it doesn't matter.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think airborne has twins now! little protean Jr and little airborne Jr and don't forget to spike little airborne milk with some VMS :)
Lol he loves the boob Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree... Lovin this VMS ;-)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol u know it brother Haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man. I'm loving this stuff too.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice review man. I'm loving this stuff too.
It's so delicious I want to have my buddies try it but then again... It's Miiiiine Lmao

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
My girl ordered me 3 tubs on Sunday. Man, i love her lol
You have a great women :-D
Lol I made my wife try it with me lol she doesn't even lift or anything but I heard everyone's wives and girls are takin their Protean lol I told my wife ill be takin my single tub everywhere with me and baby it. She will get me more and ya I think its the same reason Haha
^^i'm jelly, need to find myself a woman that will buy/love protean the way i do :p

It's so delicious I want to have my buddies try it but then again... It's Miiiiine Lmao
Lol don't blame you for not sharing, it's so damn good. awesome review bro, and glad you love it so much.

And i have to agree with what a lot of people are saying, although I wouldn't have thought I ever would: VMS > RVC
...But it still goes VMS > RVC > All :biggthumpup:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha no problem I will be reviewing till tub is gone. I believe in tryin them all. You can't go wrong! Solid product! Thank you for sharing it with me allnatty

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok so I just had a great gym sesh and I must say... Comin home to drink this AMAZING VMS.... It's really like being in heaven. This was my second serving and it was my first on a workout day!!! Benches my all time greatest 445 for 2... Got home and am drinking this tasteful blend. Tastes like cookies and cream with mint. But a delicious mint. Not overpowering.... Mmmmm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I just had a great gym sesh and I must say... Comin home to drink this AMAZING VMS.... It's really like being in heaven. This was my second serving and it was my first on a workout day!!! Benches my all time greatest 445 for 2... Got home and am drinking this tasteful blend. Tastes like cookies and cream with mint. But a delicious mint. Not overpowering.... Mmmmm
Milk? Water? Ice?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
All the above. Tomorrow, lil bit of milk, vanilla Greek yogurt and VMS mmm lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a good treat post workout!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just eat the powder right from the tub...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I can't lie lol I've taken a few bites to show off and its amazing Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow one vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 cubes of ice, some milk and 2 scoops of VMS!!! delicious!!! Frozen yogurt Haha any recipes in here?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Wow one vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 cubes of ice, some milk and 2 scoops of VMS!!! delicious!!! Frozen yogurt Haha any recipes in here?
1 cup greek yogurt, 1 heaping scoop VMS, a little bit of water, pinch of stevia, and freeze for 30 minutes. protean ice cream :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
1 cup greek yogurt, 1 heaping scoop VMS, a little bit of water, pinch of stevia, and freeze for 30 minutes. protean ice cream :D
Heading to store and on it!!! Lmao