Airborne tastes Heaven in a bottle :-) iForce Protean!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. It's in the freezer!!! Can't wait!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    1 cup greek yogurt, 1 heaping scoop VMS, a little bit of water, pinch of stevia, and freeze for 30 minutes. protean ice cream
    I wouldn't be able to wait 30 mins lol

    •   
       


  3. **** its still in. Got caught up on COD. lol on it!!! Lol its gotta sit for a min lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Wow that was amazing. Straight delicious! Best protein to date. Great job iForce. Any other recipes?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Cheese cake

    Pie

    Brownie

    Take your pick!
    •   
       


  6. Brownies :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Cheese cake
    Protean cheesecake?

    Name:  mother+of+god+meme.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  31.4 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  8. Sounds amazing but difficult lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net



  9. I am so making this.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Wow that was amazing. Straight delicious! Best protein to date. Great job iForce. Any other recipes?
    who says you can't have ice cream on a diet? probably my favorite treat right there, and its incredibly macro-friendly
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  11. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

    who says you can't have ice cream on a diet? probably my favorite treat right there, and its incredibly macro-friendly
    I agree fully. This is Def a first for me. I'm usually on the go so its whey, water, shaker bottle. Now I'm settled down and nothin but treats Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I agree fully. This is Def a first for me. I'm usually on the go so its whey, water, shaker bottle. Now I'm settled down and nothin but treats Haha
    I'm almost out of VMS! I went thru 2lbs in 3 weeks lol this is gonna be another addiction like hemavol... I don't know how I could live without them!


  13. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    I'm almost out of VMS! I went thru 2lbs in 3 weeks lol this is gonna be another addiction like hemavol... I don't know how I could live without them!
    Bro I couldn't agree more. Protean and Hemavol... Addicted Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bro I couldn't agree more. Protean and Hemavol... Addicted Haha
    Honestly, the two are always on top on my fridge! Lol


  15. I still have VMS. No Hemavol at the moment just straight Aggy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Ice cream is delicious... My new way of eating. Flavor never gets old... Matter infact got 4 tubs on the way for fathers day... Will try makin mass gainer out of it when I bulk ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ice cream is delicious... My new way of eating. Flavor never gets old... Matter infact got 4 tubs on the way for fathers day... Will try makin mass gainer out of it when I bulk ;-)
    Haha flavor gets better!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Haha flavor gets better!
    Well first time it was like an orgasm. Hasn't changed Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Babying this Protean till my tubs get here. I take it on leg and chest days for extra protein. Most of my protein comes from food so this is a real treat. Amazing flavor guys! iForce did it right on this one.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Babying this Protean till my tubs get here. I take it on leg and chest days for extra protein. Most of my protein comes from food so this is a real treat. Amazing flavor guys! iForce did it right on this one.
    I only have 3 or 4 scoops of VMS left so
    I hit the tub in the back of my sup cabinet in effort to make it last lol


  21. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    I only have 3 or 4 scoops of VMS left so
    I hit the tub in the back of my sup cabinet in effort to make it last lol
    I know what u mean. I'll never buy another protein
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. It's a hundred % guaranteed!!! Got 4 tubs! Was Babying mine till now! 2 scoops! You really can't be this stuff!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Put this stuff down to 19.99 I'll get 4 tubs no lie!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Lol its spendy but so good. Everytime I have it I feel like I'm cheating my diet lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol its spendy but so good. Everytime I have it I feel like I'm cheating my diet lmao
    same, and with red velvet cake i feel like im just ruining my diet lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finally figured out what chocolate protean tastes like
    By digler84 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:51 AM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
  3. iforce protean sample review.....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. Help iForce Name A New Protean Flavor!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 05:47 AM
  5. Help iForce Name A New Protean Flavor!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Log in
Log in