Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Lol, thanks man. I just weighed in this morning @ a svelt 171lbs. Back workout this morning.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It definitely looks to have hardened you up.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Quick question: how strong is this stuff? I have some old friends coming over, & was wondering if a couple glasses of red wine would be ok.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

EPIC DAY 14:

Weight - still holding steady @ 171.

As for the wine last night, I ended up drinking about 1 1/2 glasses of Pinot.. I flushed my system today w/ a solid 2 gallons of water!! The head-ache I woke up w/ this morning from less than 2 glasses of wine was freaking ridiculous!!

Well, this definitely is right on par for a good recomp!! I'm not really gaining weight, but daymn, am I gaining strength!! Every session, every day, I'm going up in strength!! This is one helluva supplement!!

I did a back workout this morning & pulled 210 on the lat pull downs!! I've always stopped around the 170-190 mark.. Oh, it was 210 for 8 strict form reps too!! I'm thinking this strength increase is due to the 3ml doses that I recently bumped up to. I'm glad I did!!

So, now that I'm at the mid-way point of my EPIC run, here's what I'm noticing:

Energy/Endurance - It's all good here. Like I mentioned a few days back, I'm not noticing a whole lot in the energy department of this. That's fine w/ me. That's why we all take our pre-workout supplements, right? Endurance in the gym is really intense. I could super-set my whole workout if I really needed to! The recovery from a full workout is crazy too! I just thrashed my chest 2 days ago, & it's already ready for more!!

Strength - Off the friggin charts!! I don't know that I've ever taken anything that's made my strength go up so rapidly!! Big props to FRL for EPIC!!

Pumps/Vascularity - The pumps are still pretty sick! They're also lasting just about all day long! It'd be fun if I threw some agmatine in there! lol.. Vascularity is about the same still.. The forearms are always veiny, so I'd say there's not much to report there..

Libido - Kickin!! Everything's working great, & everything's hangin nice & low still too!

Appetite - I'd say it's still about the same. I've been trying to keep the complex carbs & protein intake nice & high throughout this run. I'm never really starving, but I'm also not having a problem putting down some calories. At the same time, I get up in the morning & still look lean. Great stuff!!

If I can get up early enough, (3:30am), I'm gonna hit shoulders tomorrow morning. I should rest my body, but I want to get in that gym so friggin bad!! I was on my hands & knees pretty much all day today. We're building a house & I'm dong my own scored/stained concrete floors.. The friggin drywall crew removed a bunch of my floor coverings, so I had to go in today & scrape all that joint compound up. My whole body aches, but I'll be ok if I can get a few hours sleep tonight.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Big difference with the bump to 3ml?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Yeah, I really think its making a difference in the strength jumps.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Thx, this I will have to think about.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Try it for a couple days, you'll like it!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Twist my arm. Today seems as good a day as any!! Lmao
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Goin in for chest this morning. Gonna see if I can get the 100's!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

My money's on it!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Quick question: how strong is this stuff? I have some old friends coming over, & was wondering if a couple glasses of red wine would be ok.
    In terms of hepatic impact its relatively mild. Enjoy your wine.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    EPIC DAY 14:

Weight - still holding steady @ 171.

As for the wine last night, I ended up drinking about 1 1/2 glasses of Pinot.. I flushed my system today w/ a solid 2 gallons of water!! The head-ache I woke up w/ this morning from less than 2 glasses of wine was freaking ridiculous!!

Well, this definitely is right on par for a good recomp!! I'm not really gaining weight, but daymn, am I gaining strength!! Every session, every day, I'm going up in strength!! This is one helluva supplement!!

I did a back workout this morning & pulled 210 on the lat pull downs!! I've always stopped around the 170-190 mark.. Oh, it was 210 for 8 strict form reps too!! I'm thinking this strength increase is due to the 3ml doses that I recently bumped up to. I'm glad I did!!

So, now that I'm at the mid-way point of my EPIC run, here's what I'm noticing:

Energy/Endurance - It's all good here. Like I mentioned a few days back, I'm not noticing a whole lot in the energy department of this. That's fine w/ me. That's why we all take our pre-workout supplements, right? Endurance in the gym is really intense. I could super-set my whole workout if I really needed to! The recovery from a full workout is crazy too! I just thrashed my chest 2 days ago, & it's already ready for more!!

Strength - Off the friggin charts!! I don't know that I've ever taken anything that's made my strength go up so rapidly!! Big props to FRL for EPIC!!

Pumps/Vascularity - The pumps are still pretty sick! They're also lasting just about all day long! It'd be fun if I threw some agmatine in there! lol.. Vascularity is about the same still.. The forearms are always veiny, so I'd say there's not much to report there..

Libido - Kickin!! Everything's working great, & everything's hangin nice & low still too!

Appetite - I'd say it's still about the same. I've been trying to keep the complex carbs & protein intake nice & high throughout this run. I'm never really starving, but I'm also not having a problem putting down some calories. At the same time, I get up in the morning & still look lean. Great stuff!!

If I can get up early enough, (3:30am), I'm gonna hit shoulders tomorrow morning. I should rest my body, but I want to get in that gym so friggin bad!! I was on my hands & knees pretty much all day today. We're building a house & I'm dong my own scored/stained concrete floors.. The friggin drywall crew removed a bunch of my floor coverings, so I had to go in today & scrape all that joint compound up. My whole body aches, but I'll be ok if I can get a few hours sleep tonight.
    Awesome stuff great job
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.98%

Nice job. Diffently making gains. Hate I missed out in the beta test. Hook me the f*** up Royd. I want some of this.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Nice job. Diffently making gains. Hate I missed out in the beta test. Hook me the f*** up Royd. I want some of this.
    LoL told you we have no more. I will get you the finished product if we launch. Which I'm thinking we will.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

I already asked him for a 55 gallon drum of this stuff! Lmao
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Well, no 100's this morning.. Hell, I couldn't even get the 90's up!! I should've listened to my wife & took the day off. These last 3 days I've literally been on my hands & knees scrubbing floors & picking all kinds of heavy stuff up also. I went to bed last night sore & tired. I was still sore & achey all over this morning when I woke up! I damn sure haven't been getting enough sleep. I'm going to try & get to bed at a decent hour tonight & sleep in till around 7.. I work nights this weekend, so I'll get back in the gym either Sat morning or night.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

EPIC DAY 20:

Weight - Despite the increase in calories, I'm still holding steady @ 171.. Honestly, I'm not as worried about the weight, as much as I am w/ what I see in the mirror. This is definitely a 100% recomp!

Taking yesterday off really helped! I was able to get about a 2 hour nap here @ 2work last night, so when I got off shift @ 6am, I was able to get into the gym this morning & hit shoulders. My only pre-workout stims were 1ml of EPIC & 1 small cup of coffee. I didn't want to load myself up w/ stims & not be able to go to sleep when I got home from the gym..

Nothing spectacular this morning in the gym, but I'm still maintaining strength on all lifts. My db military presses are holding steady around 55lbs. I think next week, provided I get more rest, I'll shoot for the 60's. The muscles can handle the load, but the joints/tendons are still a little achey. Especially after chest day. My lateral raises were all great on all variations. My delts are really coming out nicely. I finished this mornings workout w/ shrugs, supersetted w/ upright rows. By the end of those sets, my traps were fried!! I'm really feeling it big time in my traps right now..

I really think that 3ml is the sweet spot for me. This stuff is incredible for the strength gains. I've not lost any libido - if anything, it's just ever so slightly elevated. With the lack of sleep this 40 year old has had this past week, I'm still ready for rack op's! lol..

Like I mentioned earlier, this is awesome for re-comping. I could only imagine what I'd be seeing in the mirror if I were able to throw in some cardio! My diet has gotten just a little dirtier, and I'm still holding steady @ 171, and each morning when I get up, I look super lean! Stacking this w/ another ph would make for an interesting bulk/recomp!

If I can get a nap tonight, I'm gonna go home, sleep & then get up early enough to go hit legs tomorrow afternoon before coming into work. My new position here @ work has me riding some old, beat up, 3 wheeled bicycle. It's actually pumping up my thighs pretty good! The dude training me can't understand why I want to ride the long way around the plant... Kids these days.. They just don't get it..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

EPIC DAY 24: FINAL REVIEW

Weight - 172 (That's the final weigh in, as this is my last day of this Epic EPIC run!!)

Well, bumping up to 3ml definitely had its advantages! The strength continues to go up, and I still continue to look leaner every morning! The only drawback w/ 3ml dosing is how quickly it runs out!

This has to be one of the better compounds I've run in quite some time! For the strength increases I saw each week, that's just amazing. I would definitely like to try this again, maybe at a little higher dosage, just to see what I could accomplish! Like AZ was wondering, I too, wonder what else would stack nicely w/ this compound. It's definitely one that all of you should try.

Even at the 3ml dosing, I never experienced ANY negative sides. I actually noticed a little more of a bump in libido these past few days! My appetite stayed high throughout, but I never really gained any "bad" weight throughout the entire run! Like I mentioned before, if I was able to mix a few days of moderate cardio in the mix, this definitely would've been one helluva recomp!!

I'll try & get some after pics w/in the next couple of days. I'm on days today & tomorrow, so I might be able to get up early enough for the gym tomorrow morning. If not, I'm off on Friday, so I can do it then.

Hats off to FRL for giving me the opportunity to run this. It's definitely something they need to put into production for the rest of AM to experience!

I'm kind of pressed for time right now here @ work, so if I get any more time later today, I'll add a little more to this final review.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Epic review. :-) thanks for the great log!
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Nice job and I agree with everything he had to say, particularly the "put this into production" part. Lol
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Thanks guys. I got a couple pics this morning. I'll get them uploaded shortly after lunch.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

NICE

One thing I can say is all of our logs are consistent which to me is the best sign. We are all experiencing basically the same effects. Hopefully FRL moves forward with this as I will be buying it. (maybe a discount for us beta testers?) hahahahaa... had to try.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    NICE

One thing I can say is all of our logs are consistent which to me is the best sign. We are all experiencing basically the same effects. Hopefully FRL moves forward with this as I will be buying it. (maybe a discount for us beta testers?) hahahahaa... had to try.
    I'll actually see what I can do for you guys once it's launched.
    ForeRunner Labs

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Can you set me up with an IV drip system!! *!*
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Final pics. Again, this was some awesome stuff!!!

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nice progress.... see a diff in your chest for sure.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Thanks. Yeah, my chest, delts & traps responded the most. This pic was this morning after an arm workout. I feel like this stuff is still in my system.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Definitely filled out nicely.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Hope you don't mind we put your before/after at the end of this read...

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....ohormones.html
    ForeRunner Labs

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

That is awesome!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Hope you don't mind we put your before/after at the end of this read...

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....ohormones.html
    Haha, hell no I don't mind!! This was some awesome stuff!! 2 guys at the gym this morning just accused me of juicing! I pulled out the empty bottle & one told the other, "I f'ing told you he was on it!!". Lmao!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

seeing the side by side photo's really show's a "hardening" effect more than anything else.... very nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who is Enhanced Body Formulations
    By EBF Inc in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:56 AM
  2. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  3. Pre-workout for enhanced aggression
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33