I Force Red Velvet Cake Protean Review

Thepaul7

Awards
I would first of all like to thank I-Force for giving me the opportunity to review a tub of their RVC Protean.

RVC.jpg

Let me preface this by stating I usually consume protein shakes in Water, Almond Milk, or Coconut Milk. Milk by itself does not appeal to me or agree with my digestive system.

On to the Review!

Packaging: Cool looking tub that fits with the rest of the I-force line of products.

Smell: Cracked that sucker open to take a whiff and was pleasantly surprised to find that it smells a lot like mixed cake batter. No vanilla, just butter, sugar, and flour. As someone who likes to lick the bowl after a cake has been prepared this is appreciated.

Mixibility: I should get a video up of this cause man is it pretty cool. Just a few shakes with my blender bottle and one scoop mixes completely in 4 oz. Sweet!

Taste: Man this is an interesting flavor! It mixes up reddish which right there signals my mind to think strawberry, but you take a sip and it is anything but. To describe the flavor you really need a visual cue.

images.jpg

First of all it is really not as sweet as any other traditional protein powders I have had. That is a plus and I feel adds to the versatility of the product. You can taste a pretty authentic flavor of cake followed by a subtle hint of cream cheese icing. The flavor was pretty good in just water, but it was astounding when I mixed it up in my unsweetened coconut milk. 4 oz and one scoop created a perfect little treat great after a workout or as a nice snack.

Digestion: A lot of supplements do not agree with me and protein powders is no exception. I am pleased to say that RVC Protean passes the test and I did not suffer any bloating or discomfort from consuming this tasty treat.

I-force has a winner here and I am excited to continue to try different ways of consuming the RVC. I will update with anything I feel works really well.

I look forward to trying the other flavors and you can count on me to switch up my protein selection to include Protean.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review glad you enjoyed.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great review bro, definitely need to try it with almond or coconut milk myself at some point.

for other uses, try mixing with some greek yogurt and putting it in the freezer. end result is like a red velvet cake pie filling, it's great

Thepaul7

Awards
great review bro, definitely need to try it with almond or coconut milk myself at some point.

for other uses, try mixing with some greek yogurt and putting it in the freezer. end result is like a red velvet cake pie filling, it's great
Thanks man, I actually tried it with greek yogurt last night but I didn't freeze it. It was delicious like that. Now I need to try it chilled like you suggest!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Rvc is like a orgasm in powder form, it's that damn good

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards