Dexaprine Review

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
As floating around the forums and realized I never officially posted my own review of this.

Sorry, don't shoot me.

Down I the point, this product was interesting for me. I took 1 pill at 8 am everyday for 1 week.

Energy: 5/10
Really didn't notice any increase in energy on empty stomach or with food, I did give it a 5 because i felt that when the evening was rolling around I felt a decreased urge to take a nap.

Focus: 10/10
Awesome focus, during class and at work I was zoned in hardcore, got everything done and then some. Awesome just awesome

Appetite Suppression: 10/10
I tend to take the Dexaprine before my 6 eggs in the morning, and I felt like I didn't need to eat until around 1-2pm so 5-6 hours after dose. I'm a very hungry person generally so this was a shock.

Thanks iForce for the samples, of anyone has questions let me know, this was v1 obviously, just wanted to clear that up.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you enjoyed the samples bro, be on the lookout for v2 :D should be out soon, and its even better than the old formula

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, glad you liked!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
That's great that it focused you in and kept the hunger away. Interesting that you didn't get a kick from it though. What is your usual stim intake?

The new one does hit a bit harder, either way. :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V2 smokes V1 :D just wondering if you ever tried to breaking the caps in half and taking them? I notice the energy effect were more pronounced by breaking the seal (so to speak)