iForce Protean Red Velvet Cake Review (Video)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;sEU1KcFcqr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEU1KcFcqr4[/video]
Filmed on an iPad lol so not the best quality. This is my first Video Review so don't b!tch please :whiner:

REVIEW

Mixability: 8.5/10
Doesn't clump to much. I have seen better mixing proteins before. However when you shake it up it dissolves completely just as in the video. With milk, however, little clumps remain not bad at all.

Flavor: 8.5/10
I did say in the video that it tasted like Red Velvet Cake, however, the taste reminds me more of a Red Velvet Ice Cream. Tastes Great. However, I still believe it with a few tweaks it could be better. FYI I would purchase this product just for the flavor.

Protein Quality: 10/10
The blend iForce came up with is what I personally look for every time I'm looking to buy a protein supplement. :thumbsup:

Protein Amount: 8/10
I honestly look for a protein that has more than 20 grams per serving when browsing around. There is 4 grams of sugar for every scoop which is my limit if I'm going to purchase a protein.

Price: 8.5/10
Just about your average price for protein nowadays. I personally look for the best deal I can come across since I don't use a protein supplement on a daily basis. Only when I really need protein I'll use it.

Would I personally purchase this?
Yes, this wouldn't be my go to protein because I tend to just stick with chocolate but I usually always get a 2lb container of a different flavor other than chocolate whether it be Cinnamon Roll , Cake Batter, etc. This is my go to product now when it comes to a protein different than chocolate. It's a great protein that I will suggest to friends of mine , however, I do believe there still is room for improvement in the flavoring system.

Final Score:
8.5/10

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Minute 4:04...Yup got those forearms well trained buddy! Keep shacking like that and we will have a Pop-eye here soon enough! Hahaha jk man , I'm on a really good mood today I guess. Good video :) and awesome you are honest about the review and not scared to NOT give straight A's to the product , I'm sure iForce appreciates a lot the honesty and true analysis of costumers!! Can't wait for mine to come in!! I wanna experiment with it on recipes haha!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Solid review man. I woulda tried half that water bottle with 1 scoop (about 8oz) is the sweet spot for me. Its a bit thicker, more flavorful imo that way.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Glad you liked it man. We appreciate the honesty; it's great for feedback. :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try 1 scoop/4oz of water, or 4-6oz milk. Whole diff experience.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. solid review and glad you enjoyed! Thank you very much for doing this!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice video review! So much easier to appreciate it when you can see it!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you enjoyed the product, and great feedback. nice that you did a video review too