IForce Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl Review

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to receive a tub of IForce's new Protean Flavor Vanilla Mint Swirl and have to thank the Iforce team for this awesome opportunity and def have to thank them the most to actually give me a 2lb tub for free!!!!!! who does that?!?!!?!?

Taste: 10/10. Exactly spot on. ok, reading other reviews about this, i thought they would've embellished the way they described it the taste but i was completley wrong. opening the tub you could smell the vanilla and mint but it wasnt strong so i wasnt expecting a strong taste. pop a scoop in my mini blender for a few seconds. smell was stringer after the blend and took mty first sip. WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! literallaly tasted like a mickey d's shamrock shake. i couldnt believe how perfect it was. the vanilla was done right, exactly like a regular shake u would get from any smoothie or shake joint. the mintyness is such an amazing addition, makes it feel so fresh after drinking it

Flavor: 10/10 what a great new flavor to add to the protein shake industry, so new, so different and refreshing. this is my new favorite flavor. enough said

Mixibility: 10/10 i mixed it last night in my blender which many people dont so i just got home from the gym gave it a shot with my shaker bottle. honestly one of the easiest mixing protein powders ever. give it a good shake for 10 seconds and there are barely any chucks like most powders

Texture: 10/10 real smooth blended or shaken. doesnt have that sandy feeling on your tongue at all. wonder how this would blended with some ice cubes :)

Overall: by far the best tasting protein i have ever drank. the flavor explodes in your mouth and goes down with a cool minty feeling. mixes perfect, tastes perfect, everything is literally perfect.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Great review. I'll have mine going once I get my intimidate + RV2 in for a sponsored log by iforce.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
very nice stack. ur gonna luv this stuff, buyin a few tubs once pay check comes in

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I couldn't wait decided to try a scoop ahead of time..... orgasm in my mouth, beyond delicious. mind = blown! Wish they had 10lbs tubs tho.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It seems like VMS is one of the best tasting protein's on the market. Seems like everyone is saying VMS>RVC... Thanks for the review.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
"explodes in your mouth " and "orgasm in my mouth"

Interesting quotes !!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review and glad you loved it so much bro. I have to agree, it really is an awesome flavor, I love red velvet cake but this is just something else :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
It seems like VMS is one of the best tasting protein's on the market. Seems like everyone is saying VMS>RVC... Thanks for the review.
still didnt try the velvet yet but i guess it depends a persons flavor preference. but ill tell u this, i hate vanilla protein shakes but this one is just too amazing to hate

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man these reviews are killing me. Thought mine would be here today. I might down the tub in one sitting if it's as good as everyone says!

Edit: It showed up super late. Happy happy joy joy!