AI SPORTS SAMPLE PACK REVIEW! Ya buddy! Epic little sample pack! :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'd like to start off with a big THANK YOU to Jiggamanbill and AI for this little sample packet! This little packet sure packs a punch in a fun size way. Only thing I wish motivate was include :(

Here what's it comes with

Maniac Fruit punch:

Taste: 10/10. Like holy sh*t this taste better then fruit punch even tho it is, very light, but with the right amount of sweet and flavor; When they said best tasting PWO they mean it! Best tasting fruit punch period I have ever tasted in my life and this is no joke.

Energy: 10/10. Clean and smooth can feel it within the first 5 min, can't really say any more in this category.

Focus 10/10. Felt like I took a ADD pill lol. but in all seriousness felt like I could just stare at something for a good 15min without a problem, when working out had to stop my self to move on to the next thing.

Endurance: 10/10. Felt like I could easily do a extra 2 sets of 5 reps on everything or to failure.

Mix-ability 10/10. No grains or anything in 10oz of water, 2 shakes is all it needs, not to mention this stuff fizzes? lol :)

Pumps 8-10/10. Pumps were there but seem it need a good jolt to get them going a little bit better, pumps also lasted a good time after workout.

Maniac Pink Lemonade.

Taste 8/10. Not really a fan of this taste, but it good don't get me wrong, but just not for me. Kinda sweet/tangy.

Everything else same as above.

Perform.

Libido 10/10. Was Excellent!

Woody :) 10/10. Was long lasting and random after the goodies if ya now what I mean. he he

Stimulation 10/10. was ok in my book, but hard to tell with only one sample tho.

Sexual arousal. 10/10. show me a women and boom instant woody was kinda of scary at first ha! :)

3Z

3 Key Points.

Decreases interruptions in sleep 7/10. Am a person who pretty much always stay's asleep the whole night with maybe the rare time when I would go to the bathroom like 2 times to pee at the worst, depending on water intake that night.When I took this I was a little restless then normal like woke up 4-6 times during the night.

Fall asleep faster 7-8/10. Not to sure about this part per say, besides it did take a little bit for me to pass out. Second thing eyes felt heavy and a little drowsy after a hour of taking so that's a good thing! :)

Wake up refreshed 10/10. Products really shines here, Woke up felling amazing! What more can I say!!!!?!? overall well being was amazing in the morning. :)

HGH PRO

Deeper sleep 10/10. Despite waking up from the 3z I can say that I know I was in a deep sleep, dreams were crazy.

Better Recovery 7/10. Hard to justify with only one sample packet. did fell good tho and pretty pump/solid.

Can't say am more because 1 sample pack won't cut it.

Recovery Pro red raspberry and lemonade

Taste 6/10 "Red Raspberry". Flavor start out good, light sweet flavor not really tangy, but the after taste to me was bad, as in think about nasty fruit punch you have ever had and the after tastes it left, it was kinda of like that but not like crazy, it was mostly just there for the after taste. Seem like a chemical after taste to me. Now it's not that bad as I describe it was just kinda of a general thought to give a idea. After taste was the only thing I didn't like.

Taste 7.2/10 "lemonade". Hint of sweet fallowed by tangy/ smooth flavor, was really good. only thing aftertaste on this to was a little bit better then the red raspberry.

Endurance 10/10. Help bust out those extra sets and reps.

Decrees soreness 10/10. Was defiantly not sore which felt great!

Well folks there you have it a simple review, enjoy :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree with yah on the taste lol , I loved maniac fruit punch!! 2 scoops ftw!! And the RecoverPro...damn tastes just...so...good!!!! And good solubility , you'll like it!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I agree with yah on the taste lol , I loved maniac fruit punch!! 2 scoops ftw!! And the RecoverPro...damn tastes just...so...good!!!! And good solubility , you'll like it!
Ya fruit punch is just a wow factor! So ready to take recover pro

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ya fruit punch is just a wow factor! So ready to take recover pro
I made myself a mega preworkout concoction of my own haha , 2 scoops maniac , 1 scoop recoverpro , 1g agmatine , 1.5g plcar , 1.5g alcar , 1.5g lclt , 5g creatine mono , and 2.5g beta alanine...damn that workout was legendary hahaha.

The agmatine and lclt were AI too...damn this products go good together I tell yah!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review my brother! I can't agree more!!! Send to JiggaMan!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'd like to start off with a big THANK YOU to Jiggamanbill and AI for this little sample packet! This little packet sure packs a punch in a fun size way. Only thing I wish motivate was include :(

Here what's it comes with

Maniac Fruit punch:

Taste: 10/10. Like holy sh*t this taste better then fruit punch even tho it is, very light, but with the right amount of sweet and flavor; When they said best tasting PWO they mean it! Best tasting fruit punch period I have ever tasted in my life and this is no joke.

Energy: 10/10. Clean and smooth can feel it within the first 5 min, can't really say any more in this category.

Focus 10/10. Felt like I took a ADD pill lol. but in all seriousness felt like I could just stare at something for a good 15min without a problem, when working out had to stop my self to move on to the next thing.

Endurance: 10/10. Felt like I could easily do a extra 2 sets of 5 reps on everything or to failure.

Mix-ability 10/10. No grains or anything in 10oz of water, 2 shakes is all it needs, not to mention this stuff fizzes? lol :)

Pumps 8-10/10. Pumps were there but seem it need a good jolt to get them going a little bit better, pumps also lasted a good time after workout.

Maniac Pink Lemonade.

Taste 8/10. Not really a fan of this taste, but it good don't get me wrong, but just not for me. Kinda sweet/tangy.

Everything else same as above.

Perform.

Libido 10/10. Was Excellent!

Woody :) 10/10. Was long lasting and random after the goodies if ya now what I mean. he he

Stimulation 10/10. was ok in my book, but hard to tell with only one sample tho.

Sexual arousal. 10/10. show me a women and boom instant woody was kinda of scary at first ha! :)

3Z

3 Key Points.

Decreases interruptions in sleep 7/10. Am a person who pretty much always stay's asleep the whole night with maybe the rare time when I would go to the bathroom like 2 times to pee at the worst, depending on water intake that night.When I took this I was a little restless then normal like woke up 4-6 times during the night.

Fall asleep faster 7-8/10. Not to sure about this part per say, besides it did take a little bit for me to pass out. Second thing eyes felt heavy and a little drowsy after a hour of taking so that's a good thing! :)

Wake up refreshed 10/10. Products really shines here, Woke up felling amazing! What more can I say!!!!?!? overall well being was amazing in the morning. :)

HGH PRO

Deeper sleep 10/10. Despite waking up from the 3z I can say that I know I was in a deep sleep, dreams were crazy.

Better Recovery 7/10. Hard to justify with only one sample packet. did fell good tho and pretty pump/solid.

Can't say am more because 1 sample pack won't cut it.

Recovery Pro

Will Finnish to review by the evening time or before.​
Awesome review ! Glad you liked it!!! Let me know how you like the rest of the products.. we used to include the Motivate, but with the 1,3 being pulled, there isn't much we can do now

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I made myself a mega preworkout concoction of my own haha , 2 scoops maniac , 1 scoop recoverpro , 1g agmatine , 1.5g plcar , 1.5g alcar , 1.5g lclt , 5g creatine mono , and 2.5g beta alanine...damn that workout was legendary hahaha.

The agmatine and lclt were AI too...damn this products go good together I tell yah!
Love the Mix!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Awesome review ! Glad you liked it!!! Let me know how you like the rest of the products.. we used to include the Motivate, but with the 1,3 being pulled, there isn't much we can do now
You can always make it up by getting me. 1 week sample of glycobol or agmatine ;) or both hee!

Update on recoverPro :) review = complete!