San Tight Extreme Reloaded 6 week weight loss

mamaalice

Awards
I am going to start (tomorrow) a weight loss/tone up plan using San Tight Extreme Reloaded. I was inspired by sawa3 on this forum.

height: 5'6"
weight: 147 goal weight: 132
waist: 31.5
hips: 36.5
thighs: 24.5

Plan: for 6 weeks I plan to use San Tight Extreme Reloaded (1 cap a day and if need be, increase to 2 a day). I will be doing cardio 4-6 days a week; mainly Insanity, trail running/hiking and spinning. I will also do light weights a couple days a week and OF COURSE stretching and/or yoga once a week. My calorie goal is right around 1470 calories a day

Last edited:

mamaalice

Awards
so, today is the day. My supplements should arrive today. I hope they do because I feel like a little kid at Christmas and I am ready to start! I will be busy other wise. The kids have soccer and I will do some Insanity Cardio today.

mamaalice

Awards
The weekend was busy since my husband was gone. It was just me and the kiddos. I did insanity core and recovery
Saturday and today Monday. I took Sunday off. I started the tight extreme reloaded and it took a couple days to
get used to it. I feel great today! Cant wait to weigh myself on Saturday. Doing the tough mudder in september
in Tahoe and this should get me in great form.