iForce Hemavol Full review

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
iForce Hemavol Final Review

*****Ill get right down to it! No BS'in or A$$ kissing around here, not going to go through the ingredients like some people do just to elongate the review, this is a product that's marketed towards enhanced blood flow, nutrient delivery, lets do this.

*****But here is the ingredient list just for you lazy Pimps that don't want to go on iForce's website lol.

Niacin 25mg 12.5mg (dunno why it says 25mg and 12.5mg)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25mg

Hemodynamix Matrix:
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
Citrulline Malate 2500mg
Glycerol Monostearate 1000mg
Norvaline 125mg

No22 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
Proprietary Blend
150mg

L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)

*What did I expect?
-Massive Pumps (not one of those placebo pumps, a pump that a enhanced athelete would find "normal")
-Enhanced Nutrient Delivery

*What did I notice?
-From the very first dose I knew I would be a iForce fan for life, the pumps I got from this product was so different than a "normal pump", also I have never tried a agmatine / l-agpc based product before so I was pretty excited for this. Placebo?!!? Haha, no. A placebo pump can be a potential "better pump" than the day before or whatever, the pumps from this product was just a different feeling, and if you have vascularity showing, you will look like a freak, almost in a nasty way, my shoulder veins would be popping out of my shirt. lol. Seriously, I love it though!

-I was in my bulking phase when using this, and I can honestly say with the massive increase in vasolidation, seeing my muscles getting bigger and harder throughout my early stages of the bulk, nutrient delivery was really enhanced. Living on a very very limited budget, my food selection isn't the best, even with low quality foods I didn't gain an ounce of fat when bulking, I feel the nutrient delivery / body recomp effects from the agamatine/citrulline/l-agpc(these all aid in igf-1/gh aswell) really aided in my body composition.

*Endurance 10/10
-With the high dose of B12 in it, I would literally "fatigue out", this supplement is a non stim based supp, so the b12 really enhanced my performance whether it was a high intensity cardio session or a high volume weight session. Even training with low carbs, or first thing in the morning my endurance was through the roof!

*Dose */10
-I used a full scoop 80 percent of the time, sometimes I would just use a half scoop in fear of running out of this product haha, a half scoop surprisingly still had a significant effect, if not the same as a full scoop! :)

*Strength */10
-I wouldn't expect a huge climb in your lifts, I mean if your macro nutrients are in place, your overloading every workout(via increasing weight, more reps without "burning out your central nervous system" via training to failure every workout) you will be getting stronger, can Hemavol aid in this? Abolutely.

*Vascularity 10/10
-If your bodyfat is low enough so your vascularity can be seen, expect those veins to thicken up. Yes ladies and gentlemen, if you don't want to feel / look like a freak, Hemavol may be a bit too much for ya!

*Crash? */10
-None, this is a non stim product, the high dose of B12 will give you a steady flow of energy without any mood changes or crashes.

*Who do I recommend this product for?
-Bodybuilders
-Any weight lifting sports (strongman / powerlifting)
-Any athletes looking to enhance performance via nutrient delivery / endurance

This product claimed what it was suppose to be, nothing was wrong about this product, the ingredients made sense, they are scientifcally backed up, Hemavol straight up works.

10 out of 10

Big Thanks to iForce / Vaugn / Allnatural / Criticalbench for letting me try this out!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a good thing we all know that this is one of the best, if not the best, supplements for endurance, vascularity, and pumps because it would suck to learn it by reading this in red. lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Excellent review I love all of your logs / reviews you do.!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I can't read your posts without it hurting/straining my eyes.
Have to agree with this to. Before it wasn't a problem, but now thinking about it lol its hurts my eyes to.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I'm on the iPhone app and it's all black lol great review brother thank you!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Excellent review I love all of your logs / reviews you do.!
Thank you Pimp! That means alot! Im still trying to improve on my logging/reviewing content, so stay tuned for the future! My logs/reviews will get better as time goes by!

By popular demand, I will change my text color. :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Great review! I've been wanting to check this out. Hear only good things about it. I haven't used Agmatine yet, either. So I'm especially curious since it includes this!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah I started the hemavol journey like a month and half ago. Will never workout without again. Hemavol 4life.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered this. Honestly Hemavol has some of the best feedback of any product I've seen on this board in a long time. Everyone loves it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear all the positive feed back on hemavol! I haven't missed a dose in over a year :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice detailed review, thanks!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is solid, I've used glycerol and Citrulline in bulk for a while before Hemavol came along. Just add some beta alanine + aminos and you have the necessary ingredients for a beastly workout.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great, detailed review bro, and glad you enjoyed it so much :)

and thanks to everyone for such positive feedback

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol is solid, I've used glycerol and Citrulline in bulk for a while before Hemavol came along. Just add some beta alanine + aminos and you have the necessary ingredients for a beastly workout.
I used bulks in the past bit once I tried hemavol I feel in love. Plus if if ad your amino's into it you can't even taste them!!