Man Scorch Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a few samples of these I purchased, so today I decided to try one. I took the whole packet which is one serving about 1 hour ago. I just have have to say WOW!. This stuff is powerful. I can barely sit here in front of the computer to type this. I just feel like I have to go do stuff, anything, just anything. It is comparable to the way I used to feel on ECY. It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type. The thing is this stuff I didn't think was meant to be this powerful. Maybe it is because I took it with NRC Cabergolean?. Next time I'll just take 1 or 2 instead of 3. Man has some really good supplements, they don't get enough love over here at anabolicminds!. Seriously guys, you should try a few samples of this stuff.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
""It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type.""""

Not looking for that however you did state that it may be b/c u also took cabergolean

I look fwd to your f/u posts on this stuff

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
""It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type.""""

Not looking for that however you did state that it may be b/c u also took cabergolean

I look fwd to your f/u posts on this stuff

Yes that was my initial impression but now that I've tried several sample packs it does seem to be more mood enhancing. I think maybe one of my other supplements may have interacted with it that first time. In fact I took Scoorch today and feel great, even though I'm sick and have a cold. I have plenty of energy and I'm in a great mood. It also seems to make it easier for me to concentrate on things. Great stuff so far. I have two more sample packs left.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
.....;)