Man Scorch Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Man Scorch Review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man Scorch Review

I have a few samples of these I purchased, so today I decided to try one. I took the whole packet which is one serving about 1 hour ago. I just have have to say WOW!. This stuff is powerful. I can barely sit here in front of the computer to type this. I just feel like I have to go do stuff, anything, just anything. It is comparable to the way I used to feel on ECY. It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type. The thing is this stuff I didn't think was meant to be this powerful. Maybe it is because I took it with NRC Cabergolean?. Next time I'll just take 1 or 2 instead of 3. Man has some really good supplements, they don't get enough love over here at anabolicminds!. Seriously guys, you should try a few samples of this stuff.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

""It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type.""""

Not looking for that however you did state that it may be b/c u also took cabergolean

I look fwd to your f/u posts on this stuff
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    ""It is more of a nervous type energy and not a good mood type.""""

Not looking for that however you did state that it may be b/c u also took cabergolean

I look fwd to your f/u posts on this stuff

Yes that was my initial impression but now that I've tried several sample packs it does seem to be more mood enhancing. I think maybe one of my other supplements may have interacted with it that first time. In fact I took Scoorch today and feel great, even though I'm sick and have a cold. I have plenty of energy and I'm in a great mood. It also seems to make it easier for me to concentrate on things. Great stuff so far. I have two more sample packs left.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scorch?
    By JJ6662 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 04:42 PM
  2. My Epistane/X-Lean/Scorch review...so far..
    By bigpapa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 12:05 PM
  3. Where's Scorch???
    By thicketman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 09:33 AM
  4. DCP & Scorch...where to buy?
    By DieselPump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 07:43 PM
  5. DCP\AP\Scorch Log