1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Cutting Cycle

Hey Guys,

I'm about to start a cut stack tomorrow with Alpha T-2 Erase Pro, Shift and Oxy Elite Pro. Currently I'm 189 lbs with 21% body fat. Looking to get to around 12-13% bodyfat. Diet will be 900-1200 calories (100+ grams of protein) Mon-Fri and Sat and Sunday 2000-2400 Calories (200+ grams of Protein). I work out 6 times a week doing split sessions in which I do each body part twice a week. and I do 15 minutes of cardio after every workout. I have a few questions though regarding this cycle that maybe someone can answer for me.

Is this too many supplements for one stack?
    Has anyone tried these products together before?
    Does the diet check out or could it use some tweaking?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I would save the shift for some other time as AT2 have a dose of shift in it I believe.
    Independent
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by primetime606 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm about to start a cut stack tomorrow with Alpha T-2 Erase Pro, Shift and Oxy Elite Pro. Currently I'm 189 lbs with 21% body fat. Looking to get to around 12-13% bodyfat. Diet will be 900-1200 calories (100+ grams of protein) Mon-Fri and Sat and Sunday 2000-2400 Calories (200+ grams of Protein). I work out 6 times a week doing split sessions in which I do each body part twice a week. and I do 15 minutes of cardio after every workout. I have a few questions though regarding this cycle that maybe someone can answer for me.

Is this too many supplements for one stack?
    Has anyone tried these products together before?
    Does the diet check out or could it use some tweaking?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
    It's not too many supplements for one stack, but I don't recommend stacking them all at once if you have never used them all before, and really no need to use Shift and ALpha-T2 together, since they contain the same active (unless you want to have a cap of Shift closer to sleeping with a meal and/or pre-bed).

I don't recommend that you use anything until you get down to ~15% bodyfat, to be honest. 21% bodyfat is very high for a male and using supplements is not going to be as beneficial for you as if you were leaner and added them in, IMO.

I haven't used those exact products stacked thus, but have used some and in "similar" stacks - note that just because another does something does not mean you should or that you will see the same effects and progress, and everything you do should be SPECIFIC to YOU, since everyone has different goals, needs, and experience with everything.

Diet re calories looks far TOO LOW - you don't need to STARVE yourself to lose bodyfat, especially given your training volume. If you want fat loss, then you need to set your nutrition up OPTIMALLY for YOU. If you're not sure what you're doing re nutrition, I suggest that you check out The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains tips and advice re nutrition, supplementation (only the basics needed, especially at your current body composition), and training for effective and successful fat loss.

Aside from that, all the best in your fat loss endeavours!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Thanks Bean and Rosie for the advice. I might look into upping my calories, but I mean i'm getting enough protein to maintain muscle mass so idk if that's necessarily needed. I will look into the suggested article. Thanks again guys!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.83%

Hey. Here are my thoughts. I'm by far not a pro. Your calories are way to low. I'm in the middle of cutting and this is what I, doing. I started at 17.5% BF and am at 10% now. I'm trying to cut to 7% healthy. I, eating about 2,100 calories a day.

Here are meals. I eat every 3 hours Hope this helps.

7 egg white with 2/3 cup oatmeal

45g of whey protein mixed in water. 2 pieces of 100% wheat bread.

6oz of lean meat. 1 cup of good starch (beans, rice,) 1 cup veg

6oz of lean meat, 8oz potato

6oz of lean meat and 1 cup veg

7 egg white.

I'm getting about 235 grams of protein and 2.100 carbs. I am gaining muscle mass tho. I'm lifting 4 days a week and 2 cardio.

Hope this helps.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by primetime606 View Post
    Thanks Bean and Rosie for the advice. I might look into upping my calories, but I mean i'm getting enough protein to maintain muscle mass so idk if that's necessarily needed. I will look into the suggested article. Thanks again guys!
    No worries

Doesn't matter if you are getting enough protein - if you are NOT getting enough [overall] CALORIES (and yes, there is a point where you are TOO LOW, even for fat loss!) then your body WILL LOSE MUSCLE MASS as well (not to mention that if your body perceives itself as "starving", it will FIGHT you and you won't progress re fat loss at all, and could even GAIN some)! So be aware.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking cycle directly into cutting cycle
    By town44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:17 PM
  2. Norditropin,tren,primobolin,su st cycle cutting cycle
    By jkproperties in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:35 AM
  3. Androlean 6 week cutting cycle (first cycle)
    By BKx90 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 12:48 AM
  4. On my first bulking cycle - Planning cutting cycle.
    By AnthonyEhsani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:08 AM
  5. H-Drol Cutting Cycle - 1st cycle check request
    By thaifighter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 07:26 AM