My first log thanks to AI Sports Nutrition "Stoked"!!

mnowak1228

Awards
stoked500px.jpg

First Id like to thank John Smeton, Rep for AI Sports Nutrition, for allowing me this opportunity. Id also like to say this is my first log and it will be honest. I am 35 years old 249 lbs 6" tall and most of it is unwanted FAT!! This is the same position I was in two Decembers ago when I decided enough was enough! I started working out and was very successful for about 5-6 months, I had lost a total of 41 lbs, the right way, proper diet combined with weight training and "some" cardio. Then I started getting a really bad pinch in my right shoulder, but like any other "tough guy" I kept trying to work through it and it only got worse. I broke down and went to see my Ortho and had an MRI done, the findings were a large laberal tear, but they also found a bone lesion which scared the living sh*t out of me. After a CT scan and a bone scan to confirm the lesion I was sent to an Orthopedic Oncologist. Needless to say I searched the internet and found nothing but bad news, I had myself in the grave before I even saw the Oncologist. Anyway, I did see the Oncologist and after he and his "TEAM" examined all of the scans he believes it is benign, but I have to go see him every three months to have it checked. So.....after all of that I stopped caring so much about how I looked and just fell back into the same routine of eating whatever I wanted and not working out AT ALL! Now I did have an excuse for not weight training because of the torn labrum and it was doctors orders. I chose not to have surgery to remove the tear, but rather do some PT to try and help it. Its not 100% right now, but the doc did release me two weeks ago to start weight training again and just told me to take it easy with how heavy I go with anything that could effect my shoulder. I am not a Bodybuilder nor am I looking to be one, I have a TON of respect for Bodybuilders Its just not what Im looking for at this stage of my life. I have two children that I coach Football and Basketball for and I just want to be in better shape for them and myself. Like I said I started back up two weeks ago, I have a pretty solid diet with low carbs, below 75g a day, and high protein, try and get between 200-300g a day. Ive been running EP+C20+AT2 during these two weeks and my weight started at 260 lbs. Since Ive been running EP+C20+AT2 for two weeks I will know EXACTLY how "STOKED" is affecting me. I will only be logging what effects Im feeling/seeing from Stoked. I started dosing Stoked today pre W/O 2 caps this morning at about 7AM and just took the next dose, 2 caps, at about 6PM. I did not feel any change as of yet on day one, nor did I expect it to. Here is what my W/O looked like this morning, today was legs/back/shoulders.

Bent Over DB Rows = 15X10, 20X10, 25X10, 31X10, 40X10

Leg Curls = 36X10, 54X10, 75X10, 96X10, 115X10

Lat Pulldown = 52X10, 68X10, 87X10, 100X10, 120X10

Leg Press = 166X10, 210X10, 240X10, 268X10, 325X10

Calf Press = Same as Leg Press

Military Press = 50X10, 72X10, 72X10, 95X10, 95X10

List of supps and dosing:

Stoked 2 caps AM 2 caps PM one of the doses pre W/O

Erase Pro 1 cap AM

AT2 2 caps AM 1 cap PM

C20 2caps AM 2 caps PM

ON Gold Standard Whey 1.5-2 scoops 2-3 times a day

Multi Vit.

Maximize Intense, Maximize V2, or Wyked Pre W/O

May add something for my joints if they start to dry up.
Please feel free to critique my training, as I said before Im am not a "seasoned lifter" I just have to make sure Im not going to re-injure my shoulder. If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask. Ive looked at other logs and I know my lifts are nothing special, YET, but Ill get there. I did used to lift in H.S. when I played football, but that was a loooong time ago!! Lol

I am going to try and update this every day. I do two days on and one day rest. Thank you again AI Sports Nutrition!! Ill do the best I can!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. Its Smeton pronounced Smee-ton

Nice log I hope you get your goals of unwanted body fat off. Lets see you put in the work Im here to support you and watch you get closer to your goal. Thank you for logging stoked.

mnowak1228

Awards
subbed. Its Smeton pronounced Smee-ton

Nice log I hope you get your goals of unwanted body fat off. Lets see you put in the work Im here to support you and watch you get closer to your goal. Thank you for logging stoked.
Sorry John...name corrected!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 2:

Woke up today at about 7AM. Took 2 C20 + 1 EP + 2 AT2 + 2 Stoked before breakfast. Breakfast was three eggs over easy a link of Italian sausage with some peppers and onions at around 8:30. Mid morning snack was some almonds and blueberries. Lunch was two crab cakes a hard boiled egg and a cheese stick with my Magic Matcha green tea for a little pick me up. Mid afternoon snack again some mixed nuts and berries. Got home at 4:00PM Mixed up some Wyked and Watermelon Hemavol, tossed back two more STOKED and the last doses of C20 and AT2. During my upper body workout drank 1.5 scoops of Lemon RecoverPro with about 30oz of water. Here is what my W/O looked like.

Bench Press: 70X10, 99X10, 128X10, 153X8, 184X4

O.H. Press: 20X10, 25X10, 31X10, 35X10, 45X8

Standing D.B. CuRLS: 20X10, 25X10, 31X10, 35X10, 45X5

Butterfly: 33X10, 33X10, 42X9, 48X5, 48X5

Iso Curls: 20X10, 25X10, 31X9, 35X8, 45X4

Plus did a total of 100 crunches pause for 2 seconds at peak muscle contraction.

After lifting I ate one crab cake, about 4oz. pork tenderloin and a protein shake.

So lets move on to what Im feeling from "STOKED". First noticeable thing is when I woke up today I was as horny as a teenager in a strip club. May be placebo effect IDK, sorry but I said I was going to be totally honest in this log. During work today I didnt really notice too much all day, but while I was working out I did experience a little added aggression and focus than usual and some of my lifts went up in reps since Saturday when I did upper body. Again....this is only day two so I cannot say if any of the changes are from starting "STOKED" or just normal progression. I will be able to tell more prolly in about a week for sure. Tomorrow is an off day to let my body heal. May do some cardio on the eliptical and maybe a few crunches, but we will see how Im feeling. I will update the log again tomorrow either way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed , I'm on Stoked too , logging the "Swole Stack" , this should be interesting to compare to my reactions on it :)!

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed , I'm on Stoked too , logging the "Swole Stack" , this should be interesting to compare to my reactions on it :)!
Thanks for following. I've been reading some of yours. I'm trying not to read too many reviews on Stoked so my mind doesn't get packed with ideas of what others claim it did for them. Sometimes the mind is more powerful then the supplement. I love AI Sports so I have NO DOUBT it will work, but I'm trying to be as honest and fair as possible for everyone!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah thats why I run it alone , the stack by itself , not counting the usual staples though. But just in case , its the only AI and test booster I'm taking along with TestoPRO , and the GDA Glycobol :p , so I can tell an honest opinion , and so far I am pleased , and I'm sure so will you :) AI gave me my shot for my first log too! This company is worth every buck they are worth , not only because of the log opportunity they gave us , but customer service wise , promotions , research on products and rep-wise , they all exceed in their respective areas and make a solid company thanks to it. I'm glad you check my log too :) hope it helps in anything! And good luck bro! Keep repping it out at the gym!

mnowak1228

Awards
Yeah thats why I run it alone , the stack by itself , not counting the usual staples though. But just in case , its the only AI and test booster I'm taking along with TestoPRO , and the GDA Glycobol :p , so I can tell an honest opinion , and so far I am pleased , and I'm sure so will you :) AI gave me my shot for my first log too! This company is worth every buck they are worth , not only because of the log opportunity they gave us , but customer service wise , promotions , research on products and rep-wise , they all exceed in their respective areas and make a solid company thanks to it. I'm glad you check my log too :) hope it helps in anything! And good luck bro! Keep repping it out at the gym!
Thank you....I'm def not as seasoned as you are and your log is VERY detailed. Your doing great, keep it up....ill be checkin it out. How could I not?!? Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you....I'm def not as seasoned as you are and your log is VERY detailed. Your doing great, keep it up....ill be checkin it out. How could I not?!? Lol
Thanks for the kind words :), you are doing great with your log too! Keep it up buddy!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
this is a great stack and you will love it

mnowak1228

Awards
this is a great stack and you will love it
What is the recommended time to take Stoked? With a meal, w/o a meal, pre W/O?? I want to get the most out of it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What is the recommended time to take Stoked? With a meal, w/o a meal, pre W/O?? I want to get the most out of it.
I personally take it 2 caps am on empty stomach and 2 caps pre bed also on an empty stomach

mnowak1228

Awards
I personally take it 2 caps am on empty stomach and 2 caps pre bed also on an empty stomach
Thank you!! Gonna try it two caps tonight empty stomach. And two in the morning pre W/O empty gut to!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 3:

Woke up and today @ 7AM. Took my first dose of STOKED at around 7:30 with the Carbonite Stack + AT2. Funny thing this morning, AS SOON as I woke up I felt like I could eat a HORSE, and maybe an entire cow also!! Im not usually hungry first thing, it takes about an hour or two before hunger kicks in, but I usually choke down a protein shake on my way to work or wait till I get to work and heat up some breakfast. NOT TODAY!!! As soon as I got done getting ready I had to eat something bc my stomach literally felt like it was eating itself!!! NO KIDDING!!! So I immediately grabbed some protein pudding I made last night. It takes me about 45 mins to get to work and as soon as I got there I had to eat some of my ham and cheese omlet. I only ate half and ate the other half about 10-11AM. For lunch I ate a can and a half of albacore tuna mixed with hot pepper, relish, mayo and three hard boiled egg whites. As far as mood today I didnt really see a difference, libido does seem to be kicked up a little throughout the day. I did 20 mins on the elliptical today when I got home, FASTED. Drank my Revover Pro while doing it. After that I ate a crab cake, hard boiled egg, and a cheese stick. This was around 5PM. At about 7PM took the last dose of C20 + AT2 for today. Im going to take my second dose of STOKED on an empty stomach before bed and see how that dosing works for a couple days.

HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY:

When I got home today I had a package waiting for me from AI Sports Nutrition and inside was the two Unsweetened Magic Matcha I ordered on Sunday, my bottle HGH Pro and a SH*T load of extra goodies. Plus Nate threw in something EXTRA special......Lmfao!!! Thanks guys!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 4:

Started my day at 8AM. Libido is with out a doubt, HIGHER then normal. I have to say STOKED has to be playing a key role in this. I took my last dose of STOKED right before bed last night like Celorza recommended and didnt notice any difference yet, I will still take it like that for a couple days and see what happens. Ok, not only has libido picked up, but so has my hunger!! The hunger going up is a def sign the STOKED is working, and Im sure some of it is from the Carbonite Stack also. The STOKED raising natural test and Erase decreasing estro works well together. I was starving first thing this morning, on my way to work I drank my Magic Matcha and had some raw almonds. When I got to work I ate 1.5 scoops of protein (34g) mixed with Greek Yogurt and ricotta cheese, and a hard boiled egg. That was at about 9:30. O yeah, I took my first dose of STOKED before I left the house on an empty stomach, and the Carbonite + AT2 at work right before I ate breakfast. Lunch was at about noon, had 4-5oz of seasoned chicken breast and a cheese stick with some pistachios. Fasted the afternoon and when I got home at around 4 Mixed up one scoop of Maximize Intense and 1 scoop of Wyked, took the last dose of C20 + AT2, and ate a few GIANT gummy bears. After consuming my Pre W/O drink, I mixed up 1.5 scoops of RecoverPro with about 30oz of water and proceeded to go lift. Today was legs, back and shoulders day and I made the decision to start dead lifting again. Here is what my session consisted of.

Bent Over DB Rows:
15X10, 20X10, 31X10, 40X10, 40X10

Leg Press:
166X10, 240X10, 268X10, 325X8, 325X8

​Lat Pull-down: 52X10, 87X10, 100X10, 120X10, 135X10

Military Press:
50X10, 50X10, 95X8, 95X8, 120X4

Dead Lifts: 55X10, 65X10, 85X8, 85X5, 115X5

Also did 100 crunches in between sets.

Afterward I ate dinner. 4-5oz chicken breast, half cup of blueberries, and a 10g protein drink. I think I tonight may be a GREAT night to take one of the samples I have of HGHPro along with my last dose of STOKED before bed. The dead lifts already have my legs feeling like a Slinky. Hopefully the HGHPro will help with recovery. I do have to say that since Monday when I first started taking STOKED my lifts feel like they are better and I have a little more aggression to the point where Im pushing a little more to get that last rep in. I just have to keep in mind to watch how far I go. I dont need anymore lifting injuries yet!! Lol

mnowak1228

Awards
Didnt forget....just been a busy weekend. I will update Friday, Saturday, and today tomorrow night. Sorry.......Still LOVING STOKED!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Here we go..........

DAY 5:

Libido seems to have leveled out a bit, but it could be stress related also. Hunger is still through the roof. Eating 5 meals a day with a small snack in between (hard boiled egg, nuts, cheese stick, beef jerky). Still dosing the same. First doses STOKED and AT2 first thing on an empty stomach, EP and C20 with breakfast about a half hour later. Second dose of STOKED right before bed on an empty stomach, and the last doses of C20 is Pre W/O and AT2 is with my dinner at about 5-6PM. My aggression has def picked up. Im usually have a short fuse for certain things, but now its even shorter over everything, not violent just a little snappy!!! Lol.... GREAT NEWS is my lifts are going up in rep as you will see.

Bench: 70X20, 70X20, 184X6, 153X9

O.H. Tri Press: 20X20, 20X20, 45X10, 35X12

Barbell Curls: 35X20, 35X20, 85X7, 65X8

Butterfly:
33X20, 33X20, 48X8, 48X8

Incline DB Curls: 20X15, 20X15, 45X4, 35X5

PLUS 100 crunches in between sets.

I know still not very impressive for some, but Im really happy to see my reps going up. I had to cut it short bc I got called into work during my fourth set.

DAY 6:

Non lifting day. May sound crazy but Im still sore as Hell from the Dead lifts on Thursday. Eating habits are the same. Dosing the same.

DAY 7:

I took my first doses the same as always, STOKED first thing on an empty stomach with AT2 and EP+C20 with breakfast. Im thinking of changing my last dose of STOKED pre W/O while fasted for a couple days instead of right before bed. Went fishing for most of the day while I had some chili NO BEANS cooking in the crock for dinner. Weather was about 90 and sunny and the only thing I caught was a sun burn, but very relaxing day with my wife and kids, and O yeah....drank my Magic Matcha Lakeside, VERY REFRESHING!!! Came home around 4PM and the chili smelled amazing, but I washed down my STOKED and C20 with some Wyked mixed with a scoop of Maximize V2 and was off to the races with of course, 1.5 scoops of RecoverPRO!! Here is what the W/O looked like.

Leg Raises:
36X15, 54X15, 115X15, 96X10, 96X10

​Lat Pull-down: 52X15, 68X10, 120X10, 100X10, 87X10

Leg Press: 166X15, 210X15, 325X15, 268X10, 240X10

Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X15, 45X10, 35X10 (HAD TO STOP BC MY BAD SHOULDER STARTED GETTING A PINCH IN IT)

Bent Over DB Rows: 15X10, 20X10, 45X10, 35X10, 25X10

100 CRUNCHES IN BETWEEN SETS.

DAY 8:

Today same dosing scheme. Weighed in this morning at 245, thats a loss of 4 lbs since last Monday. Ill take it especially since my lifts seem to be getting A LOT BETTER I doubt Im losing any muscle!! Libido is still back to normal, hunger is still a real demon, and aggression still at its peek which isnt bad while Im lifting because its making me push harder to get that last rep in. Diet is still in check and Im actually starting to NOT crave carbs at all, in fact doesnt matter to me if I have them or not, but this may have effected some of my lifts today. I have only had maybe a total of 50-60g all weekend including today, NO LIE, so this may be the issue or I just didnt rest my muscles enough. It really only effected my bench, felt very weak with it today. Here is the breakdown!

OH Tri Press: 20X20, 20X20, 45X15, 35X10, 35X20

Bench: 70X20, 70X20, 184X4, 153X7, 128X10

Standing DB Curls: 20X20, 20X10, 45X6, 35X8, 35X10

Butterfly: 33X20, 33X10, 48X11, 42X10, 42X10

Performed 20 barbell curls @ 65lbs to finish off the biceps, and 100 crunches between sets.

So far it looks like STOKED is working quite well for me and my body is responding pretty good. Im dropping weight while my lifts are getting better. How can ANYONE complain about that? Ive had no really bad sides from STOKED, besides the aggression, but that is to be expected I think and not always a bad thing. I wish the libido had stayed high, but I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too!! Lol..... well that wraps it up for today. Tomorrow is a rest day with poss a little cardio. And BTW, I have replaced my morning coffee with an Ice Cold MAGIC MATCHA every morning to start my day!!! Love it........

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
writing any set and exercise takes up too much time for me.I did it for years in logs.lol

nice job getting the work outs in

mnowak1228

Awards
writing any set and exercise takes up too much time for me.I did it for years in logs.lol

nice job getting the work outs in
Thank you John!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 9:

Rest day....took all doses the same, and kept my nutrition up to par. Had a Dr.'s appt for just a general check up and he said my BP is still high. I have to stop in to see him one day next week without having any stims in me and get it taken again. They may start me on BP medication. Fml....Lol. No biggie, it runs in the family.

DAY 10:

Dosed the STOKED first thing in the AM on empty stomach with EP, and AT2+C20 wight before breakfast. Diet is still the same, try and keep protein between 200 and 300g per day and carbs under 75g preferably under 50g. My agression is still up more then my norm, but its not unmanageable. Libido is still back to normal, but hunger is still nuckin futs!! Im ALWAYS HUNGRY......I usually try and fight it off or eat something small like a cheese stick, H.B. egg, or some kind of nuts, and drink a ton of water till my next meal. I started dosing my STOKED 45 mins before I work out on an empty stomach with C20 and my pre W/O drink which today was one scoop of Wyked and one scoop of Maximize Intense and it definatly makes a difference. My focus and aggression were def spiked today during my lifts. I felt like a BEAST attacking the weights. I found myself pushing a lot harder then I normally would. I also change up my W/O often, I try not to keep any two W/O the same. Im a firm believer that to keep progressing you need to keep the body guessing. Here was today's lifts.

Elliptical: 15 MINS FOR WARM UP

Power Clean / Press:
35X10, 55X10, 75X8, 75X7

Leg Raises: 36X20, 54X15, 115X15, 96X15

Leg Press: 166X15, 210X15, 325X15, 268X15

Lat Pull Down: 52X20, 68X20, 135X15, 120X20

Dead Lifts:
133X5, 133X5

Next week Im going to try more weight and lower reps/sets and do some cardio before or after my lifting. Not much, only like 15 mins. Tomorrow is upper body, Im going to dose STOKED the same way, I think it works better for me this way for some reason. Cant wait to get in on the Memorial Day sale this weekend.....gonna get some Glycobol, Life Support, and some free Motivate. Funds are a little low right now, but I may pick up a new blender bottle also!! I LOVE AI!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats your bodyfat like? are you on any stimulates?

I know when my bodyfat is like 15% or higher my blood presssure reads higher when I am on stims. When its lower like 12 % and lower its good , even on stim, so now a days I do 12% or less year round. I used to get up to 17%-19%, feels so much better leaner and easier to move around, easier on knees

mnowak1228

Awards
John, BF is ridiculous for me.....over 25% its quite embarrassing!! I didnt forget the log its been a little crazy, and had some personal issues I had to deal with. And on top of all that I did something to my shoulder on Saturday letting the kids climb my back and jump from my shoulders and lifting them over my head and throwing them. I know VERY STUPID but I get caught up in the moment!! Dosing is all the same along with diet, except of course for our trip to Hershey Park on Friday....I cheated!! I will do a full update tomorrow night after I lift. Im almost done with the carbonite Stack and I do have to say that I think I would like to run them separate bc I feel like I get more running Erase and AT2 and I felt like I started seeing noticeable results after starting STOKED. I may be a nonresponder to C20....idk, but if I ever do run it again it will be alone so I can focus more on "ITS" effects. This is NOT to discredit C20.....some things do not work for everyone!! Still a fan on USP!! I would like to run another bottle of STOKED either with my PH cycle or directly after to help keep gains. And Im still hungry like a fkn beast....my wife looks at me like Im a savage, Ive been craving raw beef!!! Wtf?? Lol.....Im not even joking!!! Ill do a full update tomorrow.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its all good. I understand how life can get sometimes. Thanks for keeping us updated

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 11:

​ Still maintaining the same diet and dosing. Stoked most def has me feeling pretty Alpha and more aggressive, also think since im taking it about a half hour before my W/O its giving me more focus from the added aggression, if that makes any sense. Appetite is still through the roof. Today is upper body and here is how it went.

Incline Curls: 15X15, 20X15, 45X5, 35X8, 35X8

O.H. Tri Press: 20X20, 20X25, 45X12, 35X15, 35X15

Bench Press: 70X15, 99X10, 184X4, 153X6, 128X5

B.B. Curls: 35X10, 55X10, 65X8, 65X8, 65X6

Butterfly: 33X20, 42X10, 69X4, 60X6, 48X6

Incline Bench:
35X10, 55X10, 65X10, 65X10, 65X8

100 crunches in between sets.

DAY 12:

Went to Hershey Park for 12 hours, still dosed everything the same. Diet was the same except for some Hershey Chocolate, how could I not? Lol....I must have walked about 25 miles.

DAY13:

Was sore as HELL from the day at Hershey. Did some swimming and got a little crazy with the kids. I got caught up in the moment and forgetting about my shoulder was letting them climb on top and jump off, and of course throwing them overhead all friggin day until I realized my shoulder started to hurt. I iced it and it did get a little better. I also have to mention that with the humidity we have been having my knees have been killing me from prior surgeries.

DAY14:

Tried getting some lifting in, but my body just wasnt into it and I didnt want to risk injury. I know I seem very cautious, but because of what happened last year with my shoulder I dont feel its worth the risk of injury. I know what pain is ok to work through and what is not. And if Im not lifting with proper form then Im taking the risk of injury also. I still have to say that STOKED has me craving meat/beef like a damn Lion. We went to a Steakhouse for dinner and I ordered the rarest filet they would sell me and my wife kept looking at me like I was some kind of freak bc I was soaking up the excess blood with my baked potatoe. It was fkn AWESOME!!!! Lol

DAY 15: (MEMORIAL DAY)

Took my supplements, went fishing, enjoyed family and friends, and ate like it was nobodies business, no holds barred!! Today was a relax and do whatever day.

DAY 16:

Not much time for anything today. I did squeeze in 1/2 hour on the elliptical. My weight is still 245 since last Monday. Im going to start lowering my cals slightly and doing a little more fasted cardio. Id like to burn about 5 more lbs before I start my PH Cycle.

DAY 17:

After giving myself a few days to recoup I feel back to 100% again. Im still Taking STOKED on an empty stomach first thing in the AM and fasted Pre W/O. Today was my last doses of the Carbonite stack so all Im taking with STOKED is AT2. I may start my PH Cycle about 1 week before Im done with STOKED. I commented before I also might want to run STOKED with the cycle, or run it Post Cycle. I really am enjoying the effects from it and I can actually feel a difference!! I also started slimming down my meals just a tad to reduce cals and see if I can drop some more fat. Here was todays W/O.

​Started with 15 mins on the elliptical.

O.H. Tri Press: 20X15, 45X25, 35X20, 35X21

Iso Curls: 20X15, 45X5, 35X8, 35X8

Incline Bench Press: 35X15, 65X10, 65X10, 65X10

B.B. Curls: 35X10, 65X10, 65X8, 65X6

Butterfly: 33X15, 60X5, 60X5, 48X8

Bench Press: 70X10, 184X5, 153X7, 128X5

135 crunches between sets. And finished off biceps with D.B. Curls 20x20 for exhaustion.

Tomorrow is leg/shoulder/back day. I will warm up again with some cardio and may even do some cardio after weight training. I am really happy AI Sports has givin me this opportunity to run STOKED. Im happy to be seeing the gains Im seeing from it. Stoked isnt a PH so I dont expect it to act like one, but with that being said this is a pretty damn good alternative if you arent into running PHs. STOKED will without a doubt be a stocked item on my shelf for anything from cutting, to bulking. If anyone is thinking about using it, stop thinking and just go for it. I dont think you will regret it!!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 18:

Well Im now down to just taking STOKED and AT2. My dosing for Stoked is still the same, first two caps empty stomach washed down with my morning Magic Matcha, and second two caps about a half hour before lifting fasted. AT2 about an hour later with my breakfast which was Greek Yogurt mixed with one scoop of ON Pro Complex. I am changing my diet a bit. Instead of totally cutting carbs Im taking in small amounts of complex carbs like fruits and some veggies, and Im also cutting my meal and snack portions to about 25% less while trying to maintain at least 200g of protein to lose a little more fat. I am also adding some cardio in the form of Elliptical Trainer, about 10 mins before lifting and 10 mins after. On my off days I will also throw in about a half hour of cardio also. So here was todays W/O.

​ Elliptical: 10 MINS changing resistance every 1-2 mins.

Leg Raises: 54X15, 75X15, 115X10, 115X10, 96X15

​Lat Pull-down: 68X20, 87X15, 135X15, 135X15, 120X20

Military Press:
50X10, 50X10, 95X5, 95X5, 72X10

Dead Lifts: 65X10, 65X10, 85X10, 85X10, 85X10

Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X20, 20X20

​ Elliptical: 11 MINS

I am def still seeing gains in strength and a ton of aggression while working out. Hunger is still up quite a bit which is to be expected, but thats why im adding in a little cardio. Im still very happy with the results Im seeing from Stoked and now that Im finished with the Carbonite Stack I should be able to tell if there are any differences with just taking Stoked. I did just receive an order I placed on Monday for Glycobol, and ALA that I plan on using during my PH Cycle. I would still like to start the Cycle one week before Im done with Stoked and also run another 30 days of Stoked as a Post Cycle. So far over the past year and a half AI hasn't steered me wrong and their products do work. I use their RecoverPro, Magic Matcha, HGH Pro, and samples of 3Z and Im sure I will fall in love with Glycobol and ALA. This is a sponsored log, but to be totally honest they have a customer for life with me and I even have some of my friends and family who have never heard of them getting ready to order, or at least they say! Lol........lets see where the rest of the bottle of STOKED takes me!!! Thank you again to John, Bill, Nate and everyone else at AI Sports for EVERYTHING from great products, and awesome customer support!! And I still love the AI Joe guys I keep getting!!! Lol

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 19:

Did 30 mins of fasted cardio on the elliptical after work. Dosing STOKED the same, empty stomach in the AM and fasted before PM W/O.

DAY 20:

Started the day with 20 mins fasted cardio. Had way too much sh*t to get done today so I had to wait till 9PM to get some lifting in. STOKED still has me really feeling aggressive and HUNGRY!! Here is the W/O for this evening. Not very impressive, but better then nothing. Went for higher reps tonight.

One Handed Tri Press: 15X20, 15X20, 20X10, 20X10

DB Bicep Curl: 15X20, 15X20, 20X15, 35X8

Bench Press: 70X20, 70X20, 99X15, 128X10

Iso Curls: 15X20, 15X20, 20X15, 35X8

Clean n Press: 35X10, 35X10, 55X10, 55X10

Wasnt very motivated being that it was so late and I didnt want to be stimmed out this late so I really wasnt feeling it tonight. Legs tomorrow, hope I can get them in a little earlier!!! FML.....Lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
DAY 19:

Did 30 mins of fasted cardio on the elliptical after work. Dosing STOKED the same, empty stomach in the AM and fasted before PM W/O.

DAY 20:

Started the day with 20 mins fasted cardio. Had way too much sh*t to get done today so I had to wait till 9PM to get some lifting in. STOKED still has me really feeling aggressive and HUNGRY!! Here is the W/O for this evening. Not very impressive, but better then nothing. Went for higher reps tonight.

One Handed Tri Press: 15X20, 15X20, 20X10, 20X10

DB Bicep Curl: 15X20, 15X20, 20X15, 35X8

Bench Press: 70X20, 70X20, 99X15, 128X10

Iso Curls: 15X20, 15X20, 20X15, 35X8

Clean n Press: 35X10, 35X10, 55X10, 55X10

Wasnt very motivated being that it was so late and I didnt want to be stimmed out this late so I really wasnt feeling it tonight. Legs tomorrow, hope I can get them in a little earlier!!! FML.....Lol
Keep it up man, are you using anything like Myfitnesspal to keep track of the cals?

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 21:

Started taking the Pro Anabolic Kit from AMS today along with AI Sports Glycobol, and ALA stacked with STOKED. Dosing for STOKED is the same, and Glycobol, and ALA will be taken a half hour before higher carb meals (Glycobol @ 2 caps, and ALA 1 cap. May adj. dosing as I go on). Sunday was spent with the family and I didnt do any W/O. I kinda made up my mind to focus on one goal for now instead of trying to lose fat while building muscle. I am going to keep the same diet with a little more carbs and try and focus on building some muscle for right now, then Ill worry about fat loss. I can see a change in the mirror, but the effin scale will drive me friggin nuts. Here was todays lifts.

Butterfly:
42X10, 42X10, 69X5, 60X8, 48X10

Military Press: 50X10, 50X10, 95X6, 72X10, 72X10

Leg Press: 166X15, 210X15, 325X15, 268X15, 240X15

Lat Pulldown: 52X15, 68X15, 135X10, 120X15, 100X20

D.B. Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X15, 35X15, 35X15, 20X30

150 crunches between sets.

Im wondering if I should still do some Cardio. Ive read pros and cons of doing it while trying to build. Any advice on this issue Id appreciate. From what Ive read, if I do any cardio it should be after I lift.

mnowak1228

Awards
Keep it up man, are you using anything like Myfitnesspal to keep track of the cals?
Ive used Myfitnesspal last year and it was great. I may resort to going back bc it does help keep track. Its just always a PITA and I hate doing it, but if I have to then I will. Thank you for the advice D2.

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 22:

Lifts felt GREAT today. Im def. able to put up more weight for more reps. Im still getting an incredible sense of focus while taking STOKED. Hunger is still up and I am taking the Glycobol and ALA about 15 mins before consuming my higher carb meals. Here is today's lifts.

D.B. Bicep Curls:
20X10, 20X10, 35X10, 35X10, 35X10
Bench Press: 70X15, 70X15, 184X6, 184X5, 153X9

D.B. Tri Press: 20X10, 20X10, 35X15, 35X15, 35X12

B.B. Curls: 55X8, 55X8, 75X6, 75X5, 75X5

Incline Bench: 55X10, 55X10, 75X8, 75X5, 75X5

My bench press has gone up in reps and I feel a lot stronger and stable while doing them. I think next week I will bump up my working set on everything. My shoulder has been feeling pretty stable and I haven't had too much pain in it, so I think its almost time to push a little more.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ive used Myfitnesspal last year and it was great. I may resort to going back bc it does help keep track. Its just always a PITA and I hate doing it, but if I have to then I will. Thank you for the advice D2.
Yeah, its a pain but Ive found I do better cutting the bf% when i really keep track of my cals.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, its a pain but Ive found I do better cutting the bf% when i really keep track of my cals.
Oh I agree you have to count calories when losing bodyfat. I have been counting them year round for five years and counting protein for ten years now

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 24:

All dosing is a little different bc of work. Been taking Stoked first thing upon waking up, and last dose evening before bed now because Im on second shift so I work out in the AM. I take 3 ALA per day before meals and four Glycobol per day, two 15 mins before bigger carb meals. The Decavol and 4-AD is taken twice daily one tablet each. Im still noticing some pretty big strength changes. Im able to put up more weight for more reps, and Im eating like an animal. Not watching the scale all that much bc I have changed my plan a little. Here was todays W/O.

LEG EXTENSIONS: 75X10, 96X10, 137X10, 146X10, 146X15

LEG PRESS: 210X10, 240X10, 360X8, 360X10, 360X10

DEAD LIFTS: 75X10, 75X10, 129X10, 129X8, 129X11

Last set I maxed out on reps. Also did 30 crunches between sets. Tomorrow Ill work upper body and see what kind of animal ability I have picked up there.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
DAY 24:

All dosing is a little different bc of work. Been taking Stoked first thing upon waking up, and last dose evening before bed now because Im on second shift so I work out in the AM. I take 3 ALA per day before meals and four Glycobol per day, two 15 mins before bigger carb meals. The Decavol and 4-AD is taken twice daily one tablet each. Im still noticing some pretty big strength changes. Im able to put up more weight for more reps, and Im eating like an animal. Not watching the scale all that much bc I have changed my plan a little. Here was todays W/O.

LEG EXTENSIONS: 75X10, 96X10, 137X10, 146X10, 146X15

LEG PRESS: 210X10, 240X10, 360X8, 360X10, 360X10

DEAD LIFTS: 75X10, 75X10, 129X10, 129X8, 129X11

Last set I maxed out on reps. Also did 30 crunches between sets. Tomorrow Ill work upper body and see what kind of animal ability I have picked up there.
Things seem to be going well... I love the Testo Pro / Stoked combo.. and Glycobol is amazing!

mnowak1228

Awards
Things seem to be going well... I love the Testo Pro / Stoked combo.. and Glycobol is amazing!
Glycobol and ALA was all you bro!!! Thanks again for all of your help Bill!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 25:

Same dosing of STOKED and everything else as usual. I did start using Joint Fixx today so I hope within a week or two I can start lifting with more confidence in my knees, shoulders, and elbows. Its been a crazy week in work putting in some long hours, 12-18 per day working second shift for the summer while the kids are out of school, so Im trying to do less body parts and more weight per day to shorten the time a little and still get my W/O in. Here are my lifts today.

OH Tri Press:
20X15, 20X20, 45X12, 45X12, 45X12

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X20, 45X5, 45X5, 45X6

Bench: 99X15, 99X15, 184X6, 184X6, 184X5 (Tried another plate today @204 Lbs. but only managed half a rep.)

B.B. Curls: 55X10, 55X10, 75X5, 75X5, 75X7 (Last rep was hard pushed)

So there it is.....I am happy to see lifts are going up, mat not be very significant to some, but Im happy with it for now. Next week Im going to up the weight on some things and try and keep W/O to less body parts but more intense and more days. Tomorrow Im hoping to get in some more upper body, then either off on Sunday or a little cardio.

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 29:

Butterfly: 33X10, 42X10, 60X9, 60X6, 60X8

Military Press: 72X10, 72X10, 120X5, 120X5, 95X9

Shoulder Shrugs: 20X15, 20X10, 45X10, 45X10, 45X15

Lat Pulldown: 100X10, 100X10, 135X10, 135X10, 155X8

Forearm Curls: 35X10, 35X15, 55X8, 55X10, 55X10

This was Saturday. Was gone out with the family all day Sunday, and today Right after I slammed down my pre W/O I got called into work. Not a good day!!! Lol

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 29:

This was Saturday. Was gone out with the family all day Sunday, and today Right after I slammed down my pre W/O I got called into work. Not a good day!!! Lol

Ahhh that sucks, at least you had plenty of energy for work with the preWO.

mnowak1228

Awards
Ahhh that sucks, at least you had plenty of energy for work with the preWO.
On my way home now....daughter is having her tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow so I gotta try and fit in a good W/O tomorrow!! Ill mix some Maniac with my Recover Pro for my intra and slam two scoops of Max V2 before!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my way home now....daughter is having her tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow so I gotta try and fit in a good W/O tomorrow!! Ill mix some Maniac with my Recover Pro for my intra and slam two scoops of Max V2 before!!!
sounds good got to keep that nutrition up

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 30:

Got to sleep around 1:30AM and had to get up at 5:30 bc my daughter had her tonsillectomy this morning at 7:00. Everything went VERY well with her. I had a protein shake with 1.5 scoops of ON Pro Complex with 3 egg whites and half cup of 2% milk for Breakfast with a piece of 15 grain toast. Half hour Before I ate I took 2 Stoked + my Ph + Joint Fixx, washed down one Glycobol and one ALA with the shake. Returned home at about noon and passed out. Woke back up at 1:30PM, slammed down another protein shake mixed the same way with one chicken thigh and one ALA. Took my second dose of my Ph then slammed down 2 scoops of Maximise Intense, and 250mg of Agmatine. Intra W/O drink was a sample pack of Maniac mixed with two scoops of Recover Pro. Here was the W/O.

Tri Press: 20X10, 20X15, 45X10, 45X15, 35X15, 35X20, 20X25

Bench Press: 70X10, 99X10, 184X6, 184X5, 153X7, 128X12, 99X11

D.B. Bicep Curl: 20X10, 20X10, 45X6, 45X6, 35X10, 35X12, 20X15

Butterfly:
42X10, 42X10, 60X3, 60X4, 48X9, 48X6, 42X10

Finished off with 55X15 forearm curls for just something extra. Post W/O meal was about 7oz fresh lean kielbasa with peppers and onions in a multigrain wrap with italian cheese and mustard. Took two Glycobol and another ALA 15 mins before this meal. My arms feel SWOLE from the Maniac, Maximize Int. and Agmatine almost to the point I couldnt do my last set bc everything was so tight. I have one more day of Stoked left and tomorrow is leg day. All I can say is AI Sports will always be my go to company, and not bc they gave me a free bottle of Stoked, its bc of their outstanding products. I currently use Glycobol, ALA, Magic Matcha, Recover Pro, and Motivate besides the Stoked. I would love to pick up a bottle of Cycle or Life support if I can get the funds together while Im running the Ph now. I will post my final day tomorrow. Thank you again AI Sports, John, Bill, and Nate!!

asdfvtn

Awards
Sounds like you're making some progress there! lol I like the side stories too.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
DAY 29:

worst timing ever!

mnowak1228

Awards
DAY 31:

Woke up around 8:30 and took my first doses of 4AD, Deca, Joint Fixx, and Stoked. Ate a piece of whole grain toast with butter and Greek Yogurt mixed with 3 egg whites and 1 scoop of ON Pro Complex. Waited about a half hour and slammed down my pre W/O drink with 250mg Agmatine. Gave it a little to kick in and went to do some Dead Lifts. Note:I must have done something right yesterday bc I am dealing with some serious upper body soreness today!!

D.L.: 75X10, 75x10, 129X6, 129X10, 129X13, 75X8, 55X10

Well, today is my last day on Stoked and I have NO IDEA how I got 31 days out of the bottle unless I missed two doses, or there were four extra caps in the bottle. This was my first log and it was a PITA at times but It actually helped me probably more then it help AI Sports Nutrition! Lol..... I will post a final review in a day or two. I really appreciate AI for giving me the opportunity to log Stoked. I was a fan of AI before the log and Im an even bigger fan. They are truly a "Customer First" kind of company!!

mnowak1228

Awards
So, Ive been done with Stoked for almost a week now and would like to, again, thank John and everyone else at AI Sports for this great opportunity!! It def helped get my strength, aggression, and hunger up. I also noticed a lot more focus on this product, not only while lifting, but throughout the entire day which Im not sure if its supposed to or if the ingredients just effected me differently?!? I have been a LONG time fan and customer of AI Sports and will continue to be. I will purchase STOKED in the future either for fat loss stack or PCT. The "Retail Price" is a little high for me so I would wait for a sale, but with that said, I only buy my sups when I do get them on sale along with almost everything else I purchase on a daily basis, Im cheap!! Anyone looking for a great test booster you cant go wrong with STOKED either by itself or stack it with TestPro and Glycobol, and why not throw in some ALA for a truly AWESOME STACK!! While your at it, mix up some Magic Matcha and RecoverPro (either flavor) to wash it down with, or use it Intra W/O!! Thank you AI Sports and keep on producing great products and exceptional customer support!!! :fest30:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, Ive been done with Stoked for almost a week now and would like to, again, thank John and everyone else at AI Sports for this great opportunity!! It def helped get my strength, aggression, and hunger up. I also noticed a lot more focus on this product, not only while lifting, but throughout the entire day which Im not sure if its supposed to or if the ingredients just effected me differently?!? I have been a LONG time fan and customer of AI Sports and will continue to be. I will purchase STOKED in the future either for fat loss stack or PCT. The "Retail Price" is a little high for me so I would wait for a sale, but with that said, I only buy my sups when I do get them on sale along with almost everything else I purchase on a daily basis, Im cheap!! Anyone looking for a great test booster you cant go wrong with STOKED either by itself or stack it with TestPro and Glycobol, and why not throw in some ALA for a truly AWESOME STACK!! While your at it, mix up some Magic Matcha and RecoverPro (either flavor) to wash it down with, or use it Intra W/O!! Thank you AI Sports and keep on producing great products and exceptional customer support!!! :fest30:
what other things did you notice on it?

mnowak1228

Awards
what other things did you notice on it?
I noticed increases in strength, ton of aggression, huge appetite, some fat loss, in the beginning like first week or two there was a spike in libido that seemed to level off, and body comp did change a little as far as more muscle tone. My lifts also went up, about two weeks in I noticed I was able to push more reps out or go heavier.