Time to shred up with AAv2!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    being that your doing 9 caps and skipping to the advanced dosing you can do 3 caps 60-90 min post meal, or 1 30 min prior and 2 60-90 minutes later.

I dont recommend a full serving before a meal unless its a kind of ****ty meal.
    Ahh alright gotcha
    PES R&D

2. Obviously in for this!
    I'll be pop open my second bottle soon, you'll love it!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    Obviously in for this!
    I'll be pop open my second bottle soon, you'll love it!
    Opened mine on Tuesday glorious !!! Best of all, stim free
    Can take it at night where others I can't due to the incapacity to get to sleep. By far the top for me!!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Agree mos def!!! Just started mine a day and a half ago I'm loving it!! Especially with erase and AT2. EBF you guys rock I want like ten more bottles of this shizz! Haha
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How did u find it rosie if you use it?
    It was good - I noticed when I was using it.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

It was good - I noticed when I was using it.

~Rosie~
    Digestion issues and stomach discomfort?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    being that your doing 9 caps and skipping to the advanced dosing you can do 3 caps 60-90 min post meal, or 1 30 min prior and 2 60-90 minutes later.

I dont recommend a full serving before a meal unless its a kind of ****ty meal.
    What's the idea of it behind a meal?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

I'm getting a little warm/burn sensation, its nothing like reflux or indigestion, just warm. Im dosing two caps 60-90mins after first meal, then 1cap 60-90 min after meals 3and 4. Just taking it easy this week as my body is adjusting and still having small issues with recompadrol only dosing one cap empty stomach b4 bed has helped though. I will say I took one AAv2 too close to dinner last night and that food went right through me. Any suggestions
    Independent

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

I'm getting a little warm/burn sensation, its nothing like reflux or indigestion, just warm. Im dosing two caps 60-90mins after first meal, then 1cap 60-90 min after meals 3and 4. Just taking it easy this week as my body is adjusting and still having small issues with recompadrol only dosing one cap empty stomach b4 bed has helped though. I will say I took one AAv2 too close to dinner last night and that food went right through me. Any suggestions
    Hmmmm. Take 60mins after meals only for now. Let body adjust and some food will
    Absorb the warmth
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    No digestion issues. Definite warming in my stomach not long after dosing - overall increased body temperature and I was like a mini-furnace 99.9% of the time, albeit the other 0.1% being freezing. A little stomach discomfort when I dosed pre-bed the first few times, with a "sore tummy" if dosing 2 caps 2-3 hours after only having had BCAAs (and not a meal), but after a while dosing 2 caps did not cause stomach pains (could be because I was also eating a lot more - the weeks where I was eating close to 10,000 calories a day - and dosing was mostly within 1-2 hours of meals). Also found that AAv2 had a diuretic effect. I used AAv2 at a time where everything was all messed up as far as sleeping patterns, eating, and my life in general getting turned upside down (dosing/timing was changed and experimented with a lot) - you can see those weeks in my 2012 log/journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

I mentioned it before, if you take it on empty and you experience the warm feeling (sometimes is also because a cap can dissolve before going all the way down, it happens with a lot of sups) take it with 4oz of coconut or almond milk.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's the idea of it behind a meal?
    Well leptin levels raise then peak at some point after a meal and fall back to normal at around 4 hours after, so taking it while its about to peak to increase the amount of fatty acids being burnt.... It also brings leptin down a bit and prepares your body for the next coming meal (lower Akt; which aids in the prevention of adipogenesis, Lower PPARy; represses adipogenesis ect)

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    The HCA is responsible for that. It may even be a combination of the evodiamine and HCA causing that to happen. One reason why i mention to use it BEFORE a cheat meal as it has the ability to block some carbs and heavily reduce the impact of the meal on you body composition to somthing more favorable.

You have to warm up to the HCA for some people. There were times i was taking 1.5g hca per meal (3g garcinia), and running to the bathroom. i ended up taking 9g per day of garcinia and it DEFINITELY works very favorably in regards to carbohydrates.

I would keep at it after a meal for now.

13. Thanks, getting better today I just think my dosing times were a little too close to food yesterday. I'm so stoked on this product and it's only been a few days send me some more please haha I'm sold I can actually feel it working the appetite suppression is great, makes me feel like furnace almost all day and I feel my skin tightening! Love it
    Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks, getting better today I just think my dosing times were a little too close to food yesterday. I'm so stoked on this product and it's only been a few days send me some more please haha I'm sold I can actually feel it working the appetite suppression is great, makes me feel like furnace almost all day and I feel my skin tightening! Love it
    Same here! I feel like my body temperature has shot up big time lol I've dosed nine today so far. Thinking of going 12 lol
    PES R&D

15. 12 is good to go brotha! i wouldnt run it to long, just maybe a 2 week run at a time and then back to lowering the dose

16. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

Same here! I feel like my body temperature has shot up big time lol I've dosed nine today so far. Thinking of going 12 lol
    Just wow
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Would it be any good to dose before bed? Just curious
    PES R&D

18. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Would it be any good to dose before bed? Just curious
    i do 3 pre bed each night.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    i do 3 pre bed each night.
    Me too, got for it Jon

20. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Would it be any good to dose before bed? Just curious
    Sure. I did.

~Rosie~

21. Day 2
    Triceps and Biceps
    Skull Crushers: 70 lbs 4 sets 12 Reps
    Dips: 4 sets of 25
    Cable Tricep Extension: 100 lbs 4 sets till failure
    Bicep Curls: 35lbs 4 sets of 12
    Hammer Curls: 40 lbs 4 sets of 12
    Reverse Curls: 30 lb Bar 4 sets of 12
    Ran 1 mile @ Medium Intensity
    Didn't get to workout as much as I would have liked today due to work calling me in.
    Diet: Oatmeal, Strawberries, Brown Rice, Veggies, Chicken Breasts, Cliff Bar, Lean Detour Protein Bar, Protein Shake and BCAAs.
    I won't be working out tomorrow since I work all day tomorrow so will be cutting tomorrow.

Dosed AAv2 @ 12 Caps today.
    PES R&D

22. Well, take em pre bed,

Good workout man...keep it up
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Interested in this product...subbed.

24. so how long you going to run the 12 caps for today?

i have 2 more weeks to diet.... so i may do that 12 caps for 2 weeks and then start a bulk.

25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    so how long you going to run the 12 caps for today?

i have 2 more weeks to diet.... so i may do that 12 caps for 2 weeks and then start a bulk.
    Not everyday. I'm gonna do it again today and then probably just leave it for days when I lift heavy and/or eat a surplus of calories on that given day.
    PES R&D

26. BTW the girlfriend says the bod be lookin extra good. Looks like AAv2 is delivering promising results
    PES R&D

27. Thanks Jon,

I always like to make sure whatever product i come out with is affordable as well as functional.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    BTW the girlfriend says the bod be lookin extra good. Looks like AAv2 is delivering promising results
    That's a real life test there great to see it's working so well for you
    AAv2 is that good

29. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    BTW the girlfriend says the bod be lookin extra good. Looks like AAv2 is delivering promising results
    Awesome! When her friends say the same thing you know you've arrived.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

Awesome! When her friends say the same thing you know you've arrived.
    Glad to see that and best of all is the change others see in you,

Btw:
    Walkibg round the streets with no shirt
    On hahahah
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Time to shred
    By ssbackwards in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:30 PM
  3. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 12:53 AM
  5. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:49 AM