Mr.Cooper69 Logs the NEW Ergogenix ERGOBOLIC!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Nah that would be from our Agmatine
    Ditto, even when dosed in a GDA and not PWO fashion it has that cumulative-use effect.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Nah that would be from our Agmatine
    Amazing that Coop had this log up for over a month before you decided to do a drive-by shill
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Amazing that Coop had this log up for over a month before you decided to do a drive-by shill
    No shilling it just facts

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

4. Well, I have been using SNS Citrulline Malate + EC stack + Ergobolic as my preworkout for the past month, alongside some ALCAR if the focus is needed. Fullness does appear to be up though. I'm always cautious about attributing any effect to any one cause since we all know how multifactorial every physiological process is.

5. This is my 2nd time posting this. Site updates

Day 41 (6/23)

PHAT DAY - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

Weight: 166 lbs

Flat BB Bench (Explosiveness training)

140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3

Incline DB Bench (Setting: 5)

60x11
    60x10
    60x10

Wide-Chest Hammer Press

192x14
    192x13
    192x13

Incline Cable Flyes (2nd lowest setting)

20x19 (I'm assuming each plate is 10 lbs)
    20x19

E-Z Bar Preacher Curl (assuming 35 lb E-Z Bar)

65x12
    65x12
    65x12

DB Concentration Curl

25x13
    25x12

Straight Bar Spider Curls Bracing Upper Body Against Preacher Rack (Assuming 35 lb straight bar)

45x17
    45x17

Seated Overhead Tricep Extension Using E-Z Bar

60x11
    60x10
    60x10

Rope Pushdowns

40x15
    40x15

Cable Kickbacks (3rd lowest setting, using no attachment)

12.5x18
    12.5x18

Abdominal Crunch Machine

90x14

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical
    Cross-ramp setting: 6 (slight incline)

16 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 5:20 (5 minute, 20 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 320
    Total time: 27:00

Workout Notes:

-Had a really nice workout today. Pumps were out of control today, especially with all the high rep arm work. I'm off most supplements now with the exception of a few "safe" staples and ergobolic+ergotest. The doctor is also asking me to start taking Arnica Montana prior to the surgery, so I'll start that tomorrow.
    -I will have 2 more training sessions before the surgery.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Sleep last night was superb as always, and the enhanced stimulant effect was present even when ingesting only a caffeine tab preworkout today (as opposed to my usual EC).
    -Hovering in the high 160s at a pretty low BF% right now. I'm getting abdominal definition on my top 4 abs while sitting down, indicating there is still a small subcutaneous layer above my lowest row of abs (though they are visible when standing). The leanest I've been in a while for sure, and strength and energy levels are great despite the low BF%.

ErgoTest Notes:

-The product seems to increase not only libido but also penile vasodilation...just being honest here .
    -Through a combination of improved adaptation to training, ergobolic, ergotest, and SNS Citrulline Malate, I barely ever get sore anymore despite the high volume workouts. Recovery is great and I feel like doing HIIT (which taxes my legs quite a bit) multiple days in a row is not really an issue.
    •   

6. Must...get...some...Ergobolic. ..sleep is bad at the moment...Where can I get it CyForce? :3 I need at least 4 weeks of good sleep, my body is craving it...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Celly, I can't tell you where to get it but a google search will do you well. I really want to try this stuff again after a month off, and stack it with Reduce XT to see how favorable the recomposition effects can get.

Days 42-43 (6/24-6/25)

PHAT DAY - Upper Body Power

Weight: 166 lbs

Underhanded Barbell Row

180x5
    180x4
    180x4

Pullups/Chinups

BW+25x7 (Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Hammer-Grip Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Chinup)
    BW+25x7 (Pullup)

Flat DB Bench (the first rep of every set was unassisted but I didn't get a good ROM on that rep because I couldn't get set properly if I went too deep...weights were heavy for me)

80sx5
    80sx5
    80sx5

Dips

BW+45x8
    BW+45x8

Standing Barbell Military Press

100x6
    100x6
    100x6

Barbell Curls

75x8
    75x8
    75x7

Skullcrusher

65x9
    65x9
    65x9

Cable Crunches

110x12

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail
    Cardio:
    HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1:40 walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 3:30 (3 minute, 30 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 410
    Total time: 35:30 (35 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-So I'm off all supplements except caffeine, ergobolic, ergotest, gut health, vitamin C, vitamin D, and Arnica Montana (the latter 3 are recommended by my physician pre-surgery). I'm going to go off ergobolic and ergotest tomorrow to be safe (surgery is thursday), and I'm going to stop taking gut health as well because I will be on anti-biotics post-op so it's basically a lost cause to supplement probiotics lol.
    -Workout today went fine. Preworkout I had a caffeine tab and ergobolic fasted in the morning. Energy was lower than my usual EC preworkout, and muscular acidity felt a lot more apparent during cardio, but performance didn't skip a beat and I actually gained strength in some lifts.

Ergobolic Notes:

-I will take my final pre-op dose tonight. I will then resume ergobolic on Friday. The same goes for Ergotest.
    -Sleep was great as always...I'm gonna miss this, especially when I have to be in bed at like 8 PM the night before my surgery. Ughhh
    -I ate like crap yesterday. I went to Hurricane harbor (a six flags waterpark) and ate all the usual amusement park crap: a hot dog, a bacon cheeseburger, and an entire funnel cake (it had been a while!). Also got some dippin dots ice cream on the way out to pair with the Pure Protein bar I left in the car. All of that said, I do look like I'm holding more water (aka "softer"), but I still feel that I'm where I cant to be, physique-wise.

ErgoTest Notes:

-The libido effects are definitely growing. I may pick up a second bottle to experience a full 8 week run. Recovery continues to be better.

8. I know I noticed is not at the planet Cy >_<!! And well...I'll have to look around, unless and ergogenix rep wants to shoot me a pm to let me know about availability on the planet maybe !? Anyhow, good workout brother!! (And damn it! Tony started calling me celly and now I am the Celly boy ) Don't be so hard on yourself on the dirty meals brother! Once in a while (even you told me this a month or 2 ago) its good for you, mental sanity and all that bro! Besides, with all that HIIT cardio and massive (and amazing) workouts that water will be long gone, or sweat through the night with the wonderful effects from Ergobolic !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I know I noticed is not at the planet Cy >_<!! And well...I'll have to look around, unless and ergogenix rep wants to shoot me a pm to let me know about availability on the planet maybe !? Anyhow, good workout brother!! (And damn it! Tony started calling me celly and now I am the Celly boy ) Don't be so hard on yourself on the dirty meals brother! Once in a while (even you told me this a month or 2 ago) its good for you, mental sanity and all that bro! Besides, with all that HIIT cardio and massive (and amazing) workouts that water will be long gone, or sweat through the night with the wonderful effects from Ergobolic !
    Haha, I'm not being hard. There is no clean or dirty food if everything is eaten in moderation. I was simply referring to overall caloric intake. Well, and trans fats since that's basically all funnel cake is .

Day 44 (6/126)

PHAT DAY - Lower Body Power

Weight: 165 lbs

Deadlift

385x3
    385x3
    380x3

Front Squat

180x4
    180x4
    180x4

Hack Squat Machine

384x7
    384x7

Leg Press - Full ROM

650x7
    650x7

Romanian Deadlifts (could not do good mornings because my tweaked hamstring felt awkward when doing them; used 25 lb plates here instead of 45 lb plates to get an extra stretch)

255x6
    255x6
    255x6

Lying Leg Curl

140x8
    140x8

Standing Calf Raises

140x9
    140x9
    140x9

Seated Calf Raises

147.5x10
    147.5x10

Abdominal Crunch Machine

95x10

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 7:10 (7 minute, 10 second) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 340
    Total time: 28:30

Workout Notes:

-Good workout. Weight felt heavy on front squats and leg press. This, coupled with my lingering hamstring injury, tells me that it's time for a deload...which is perfect, since my operation is Thursday! No more training sessions for a little while.
    -Only supplements for tomorrow are what the doctor told me to take: arnica montana, vitamin C, and b12.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Been off it: will resume on Friday.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Been off it: will resume on Friday.

10. Good luck on the operation. Has been a good and informative log so far.

11. Resumed ergobolic and ergotest use 2 days ago. Swelling was a lot worse than I thought so I didn't want to risk cortisol-suppression (especially since I was prescribed methylprednisolone). Sure enough, I slept like crap since my surgery except for last night (day 2 back on ergobolic), in which I had deep sleep and vivid dreams again. As for ergotest, I'm not noticing the libido effect yet but it's only a matter of time.

I recently stumbled upon a great deal on ergobolic. James, can ergobolic be used for 3 straight bottles?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Yes.
    So much win. I expected ergobolic to be good, hence why I chose to log it, but I didn't expect it to be this good. What would you set the cap as for maximum time on?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    So much win. I expected ergobolic to be good, hence why I chose to log it, but I didn't expect it to be this good. What would you set the cap as for maximum time on?
    3 months

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Resumed ergobolic and ergotest use 2 days ago. Swelling was a lot worse than I thought so I didn't want to risk cortisol-suppression (especially since I was prescribed methylprednisolone). Sure enough, I slept like crap since my surgery except for last night (day 2 back on ergobolic), in which I had deep sleep and vivid dreams again. As for ergotest, I'm not noticing the libido effect yet but it's only a matter of time.

I recently stumbled upon a great deal on ergobolic.
    James, can ergobolic be used for 3 straight bottles?
    Jumped on this deal, too. Figured I would give it a go

15. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    3 months
    Roger that

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Jumped on this deal, too. Figured I would give it a go
    Definitely worth it IMO

So today I trained for the first time in 9 days. I am still on some antibiotics so I felt pretty weak during my training session. I'm not gonna post numbers for this session (or probably any for the next week) because strength is definitely down and I'm going by feel for everything. I don't want to push it too hard (doctor recommends half-strength) so I'm really just focusing on contracting the muscle. My weight is also down about 3 lbs, which I believe is due to diarrhea induced by antiobiotics, as well as other medication I was taking (methylprednisolone and hydrocodone killed my appetite).

Ergobolic Notes:

-Sleep was incredible last night, and I'm hoping that ergobolic can exert the sleep/recovery benefits tonight because I know for a fact I'm going to be incredibly sore.
    -I seem to have dropped both fat and muscle since my surgery, but the "damage" isn't as bad as I thought. I didn't walk for 7 days and yet I still retained most of my muscle and actually got leaner.
    -Tough to comment on the mood-enhancing effects because I've been in a sh!t mood since my surgery. Exercise is my anti-drug, and when you sit indoors for days on end, it really gets to you.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Ok, now this is what I'm talking about. Libido isn't higher per se, but boner frequency has increased tremendously. The morning wood now occurs 3-4 times a day which is always nice .
    -I do feel that ErgoTest may have also aided in optimizing the hormonal environment post-op. Obviously no natty supplement is a miracle worker, but post-op is a period when cortisol is through the roof and the HPTA may be disrupted.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Resumed ergobolic and ergotest use 2 days ago. Swelling was a lot worse than I thought so I didn't want to risk cortisol-suppression (especially since I was prescribed methylprednisolone). Sure enough, I slept like crap since my surgery except for last night (day 2 back on ergobolic), in which I had deep sleep and vivid dreams again. As for ergotest, I'm not noticing the libido effect yet but it's only a matter of time.

I recently stumbled upon a great deal on ergobolic. James, can ergobolic be used for 3 straight bottles?
    Hope ur ok man
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Bump
    Hah word. Today was first time lifting since last update. Will update, just handling some biz atm

18. I still won't be posting up training sessions due to the fact that I'm still feeling it out. My last session felt like my first workout ever. I was sore to the point that I couldn't train again until today. I tried deadlifting today but doing even 135 lbs proved difficult, so I went back to mostly upper body lifts in which I focused on the MMC rather than moving maximal weight.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Sleep has once again transitioned into the "incredible" realm since restarting ergobolic. I have no hesitation at all recommending this product to people as a sleep aid. The vivid dreams are only a notch below what I experienced on Poseidon NT, but I wake up each morning unusually refreshed.
    -I can't comment on recovery because taking time off lifting has definitely de-conditioned me to the point that I'm getting way too sore.
    -My bodyweight is around 163 lbs right now...I'm slowly gaining back the few lbs that I lost due to inactivity and my liquid diet post-op. I seem to have spared most muscle through this ordeal...while I undoubtedly lost some, I do feel that fat was shed as well, which is exactly what Sutherlandia was demonstrated to do.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Libido is on the rise again. It's not so much that I need a fix all the time, but rather that it is easier for my present woman to "turn me on." ...and let's not forget the hotties in the gym
    -I feel like my sleep on ergotest + ergobolic is actually greater than ergobolic alone. Possible?

19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    -I feel like my sleep on ergotest + ergobolic is actually greater than ergobolic alone. Possible?
    Likely

20. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Likely
    You are quick on the draw mate. Refresh button would like a word with you!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You are quick on the draw mate. Refresh button would like a word with you!
    Cry?

22. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Cry?
    Cortisol too low to be stressed about this post

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Cortisol too low to be stressed about this post
    In 4 screenshot

24. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    In 4 screenshot
    And reported

25. You mean this?

26. Check negs, fgt

27. Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    Check negs, fgt
    Checked...empty!

Trained upper body today because my legs are still absurdly sore. Gonna try to train legs tomorrow...consecutive workout days? No way! The session today was solid. Strength is improving back to pre-surgery levels. I'm hoping to resume PHAT next month, as I move into med school soon so things will be hectic in coming weeks.

Ergobolic Notes:

-The sleep, which is the 2nd best aspect of this product IMO, is back on that snowball effect-type deal. Each successive night results in deeper and more refreshing sleep.
    -The best aspect of this supplement, the recomposition properties, are also going strong. I'm up two lbs today but look fuller and leaner than ever. Quads are getting striations...something which happens at quite a low BF for me.
    -I finally took some serious stims preworkout today. Combined with ergobolic...WTF. Is this all in my head, or have other users reported this stim-amplifying effect?

ErgoTest Notes:

-Ok, sex drive was pretty serious today. And the refractory period appears to be lower with this product, similar to what l-dopa does to me. Good sh!T!
    -Muscle fullness appears to be greater, especially with the rebound weight gain following surgery.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Checked...empty!

Trained upper body today because my legs are still absurdly sore. Gonna try to train legs tomorrow...consecutive workout days? No way! The session today was solid. Strength is improving back to pre-surgery levels. I'm hoping to resume PHAT next month, as I move into med school soon so things will be hectic in coming weeks.

Ergobolic Notes:

-The sleep, which is the 2nd best aspect of this product IMO, is back on that snowball effect-type deal. Each successive night results in deeper and more refreshing sleep.
    -The best aspect of this supplement, the recomposition properties, are also going strong. I'm up two lbs today but look fuller and leaner than ever. Quads are getting striations...something which happens at quite a low BF for me.
    -I finally took some serious stims preworkout today. Combined with ergobolic...WTF. Is this all in my head, or have other users reported this stim-amplifying effect?

ErgoTest Notes:

-Ok, sex drive was pretty serious today. And the refractory period appears to be lower with this product, similar to what l-dopa does to me. Good sh!T!
    -Muscle fullness appears to be greater, especially with the rebound weight gain following surgery.
    Good to here your getting back to pre surgery strength bro. I had my wisdom teeth pulled last year and couldn't eat right for nearly a week. I know just from my body not taking in enough food I couldn't get back to where I was prior for a while. Though it wasn't a huge surgery just the food intake being so limited really hurt my training. Recovery can be a bit_ch!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 01:02 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM