Mr.Cooper69 Logs the NEW Ergogenix ERGOBOLIC!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, I lucid dream frequently because I've had sleep-paralysis my whole life, and I get it both pre- and post- REM. I'll typically get 1-2 lucid dreams a week, but with ergobolic it's up to 3-4 incidents a week, but MULTIPLE times a night which is awesome.
    All I read was 3-4 nocturnal emissions per night

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Gonna sound unoriginal saying it now since we have been friends for some weeks now Cy...I have suffered sleep paralysis to some extent too , though my main condition has never been really Sleep Paralysis , not many times has it happened to me thank god...Mine is Night Terrors, and the continuing unrestful sleep and hallucinations of beings in your room (kinda like silhouttes of darkness...) is the worst f*cking experience ever...hence I asked your help for a sleep aid that would knock me cold and not make me face night terrors again and again every night...yet T.T all my attempts are still futile...but coping with it, they get worse and they get milder from time to time...
    Ouch, night terrors are awful from what I hear. The kind of stuff that makes a grown man hide behind the covers .

Quote Originally Posted by ErgoGenix View Post
    All I read was 3-4 nocturnal emissions per night
    That is correct (Billy Madison style)

Days 28-29 (6/10-6/11)

PHAT DAY - Upper Body Power

Weight: 168 lbs

Underhanded Barbell Row

180x5
    180x4
    180x4

Pullups/Chinups

BW+25x7 (Pullup)
    BW+25x6 (Hammer-Grip Pullup)
    BW+25x6 (Chinup)
    BW+25x6 (Pullup)

Flat DB Bench (the first rep of every set was unassisted but I didn't get a good ROM on that rep because I couldn't get set properly if I went too deep...weights were heavy for me)

80sx5
    80sx5
    80sx5

Dips

BW+45x8
    BW+45x8

Standing Barbell Military Press

100x7
    100x6
    100x6

Barbell Curls

70x9
    70x9
    70x9

Skullcrusher

65x9
    65x8
    65x8

Abdominal Crunch Machine

95x12

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

HIIT: Rowing Machine

22 cycles of:

1 minute slow
    30 seconds fast

Followed by a 2 minute cooldown.

Total time: 35 minutes

Workout Notes:

-Great workout, strength up, great MMC, killed it on cardio.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Getting to the end of this first bottle and getting ready to introduce Ergotest to the stack. The timing is AWESOME because there is a good chance I'm getting bloodwork (for something unrelated, kidney function) so I could potentially have before and after bloods.
    -Sleep is as good as ever.
    -Strength is going up, weight is staying the same or going down. Recomp effects continue. This seriously is one of my few truly successful recomp periods, and all without tracking diet or even taking in that​ much protein.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Day 30 (6/12)

PHAT DAY - Lower Body Power

Weight: 166.5 lbs

Deadlift

380x3
    380x3
    380x3
    420x1

Front Squat

175x5
    175x5
    175x4

Hack Squat Machine

384x7
    384x7

Leg Press - Full ROM

640x7
    640x7

Good Morning

145x7
    145x7
    145x7

Lying Leg Curl

130x9
    130x9

Standing Calf Raises

140x9
    140x9
    140x9

Seated Calf Raises

142.5x10
    142.5x10

Cable Crunches

120x6

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical
    Cross-ramp setting: 6 (slight incline)

15 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 3:30 (3 minute, 30 second) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 265
    Total time: 23:30 (23 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-Had a great training session today. Strength was up, I really pushed myself on HIIT, and I walked away from the session dripping in sweat, hobbling to my car for the ride home.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Today marks the end of bottle #1 of ergobolic. I am scheduled to get bloodwork on Thursday so I am going to wait one day before starting Ergotest. In the meantime, I'll continue using the Ergobolic and see if anything interesting comes up on the bloodwork (namely cortisol).
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Nice deads man! 400 at 166 lbs is beast!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Coop, a quick question for you about Ergobolic. Seeing as you how feel that Ergobolic has more of an "adaptagenic" effect on cortisol (I will assume by this you mean it more promotes healthy cortisol levels, or helps to keep them on the low end of healthy, and prevents cortisol spikes from training and daily life stressors? Please correct me if I'm wrong.). If those are indeed your thoughts, and I've seen you say you feel that Reduce XT and Ergobolic are fine to be stacked together, would you think running Reduce XT and Ergobolic one right after the other (eg., Reduce XT 4 weeks, Ergoblic 4 weeks, Reduce XT 4 weeks, Ergoblic 4 weeks) is too much? Or do you feel that Ergobolic might lower cortisol a bit too much for that to be adviseable?

I guess I'm looking at it from the viewpoint of Reduce XT being a "strict" or "pure" cortisol reducer while Ergobolic is more of a rather potent Adaptagenic complex that keeps cortisol at bay. Which if this is indeed true, wouldn't it actually be a good idea to run Ergobolic AFTER a run of a cortisol controller to keep levels from possibly spiking back in any way?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Coop, a quick question for you about Ergobolic. Seeing as you how feel that Ergobolic has more of an "adaptagenic" effect on cortisol (I will assume by this you mean it more promotes healthy cortisol levels, or helps to keep them on the low end of healthy, and prevents cortisol spikes from training and daily life stressors? Please correct me if I'm wrong.). If those are indeed your thoughts, and I've seen you say you feel that Reduce XT and Ergobolic are fine to be stacked together, would you think running Reduce XT and Ergobolic one right after the other (eg., Reduce XT 4 weeks, Ergoblic 4 weeks, Reduce XT 4 weeks, Ergoblic 4 weeks) is too much? Or do you feel that Ergobolic might lower cortisol a bit too much for that to be adviseable?

I guess I'm looking at it from the viewpoint of Reduce XT being a "strict" or "pure" cortisol reducer while Ergobolic is more of a rather potent Adaptagenic complex that keeps cortisol at bay. Which if this is indeed true, wouldn't it actually be a good idea to run Ergobolic AFTER a run of a cortisol controller to keep levels from possibly spiking back in any way?
    I think you could do a full 16 weeks of alternating products and then take a month off. I know the "cycling" is built-in by alternating use, but I'd simply let your cortisol production, spikes included, return to baseline after 4 months on.

You should not be worried about cortisol rebound following Reduce XT because such a phenomenon does not occur in the human body.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Days 31-32 (6/13-6/14)

PHAT DAY 3 - Shoulders and Back Hypertrophy

Weight: 167 lbs

Overhand Barbell Rows (explosive training)

135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3

Pullups/Chinups

BWx10 (Hammer-Grip Pullups)
    BWx9 (Pullups)
    BWx9 (Chinups)

Seated Cable Row

135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Dumbbell Row

65x12
    65x12

Close-Grip Lat Pulldown

135x16
    135x16

Seated DB Shoulder Press

45x9
    45x9
    45x9

Upright Row

75x13
    75x13

Lateral Raises

20x14
    20x14
    20x13

Cable Crunches

110x11

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Abdominal Crunch machine

100x9

Cardio:

Row Machine:

HIIT- 22
    total cycles of:

1 minute slow
    30 seconds intense

Ended with a 2:30 (2 minute, 30 second) cooldown.

Total time: 35:30 (34 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-I switched things up a bit today. I dialed back the weight and reduced the reps, and focused more on the mind-muscle connection and exercising the muscle with slow negatives and the like. Made for some vicious pumps! I think I'm going to take this approach with all my hypertrophy days from here on out. While the power days are focused on maximizing the "movements," hypertrophy days should have an emphasis on "feeling the muscle."

Ergobolic Notes:

-Ergobolic truly has a profound effect on sleep that only seems to get better with use. James, can we say with certainty that it's the Sutherlandia at work? I am so impressed with how deep I'm sleeping and how vivid my dreams are. Each night is better than the last.
    -Continuing to recomp for sure. Strength was up on both my previous power sessions, but weight is again down. I started this run at 12-13% BF, but right now I sit at a BF% almost lower than I did at the end of my cut. Right now I'm at about 10%, and I'm very happy with the level of muscle fullness given such a low BF% (as I usually get flatter when I get more cut).

ErgoTest Notes:

-2 days in so it's a little early to say. Could very well be placebo but I'm already noticing a "boner effect."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Days 31-32 (6/13-6/14)

ErgoTest Notes:

-2 days in so it's a little early to say. Could very well be placebo but I'm already noticing a "boner from looking at FL3X+Ben pics effect."
    I knew you meant to say that buddy its ok, it happens to the best of us.

Now as for the Power and Hypertrophy change, I see this a plus, and something many should take note of. While power requires mind muscle connection too, its more about the torque and will to lift it, that you put into it, as opposed to hypertrophy where, if deeper and more focused MM connection is achieved, slower and more precise repetitions will occur to target and attack every muscle fiber. Good stuff bro, and nice to know this is working out perfectly on par with your training. While I do believe Ergobolic has the potential for this recomping effects, I think it is also due to the massive amount of volume and numbers you put into the training, besides you are a HIIT nut compared to the likes of RickRock haha, so I can say its mostly 90% coop 10%ergobolic for recomping qualities, but I do have a need to try this since it does intrigue me if such effects would be applicable with my style of training and periodization of cardio. I shall add this further in my bulk and closer to my cut in a sort of transition to a recomp before cutting in the spring.

Keep it up Coop! Truly an inspiration to see those numbers, and quite a laugh to hear your ergotest confessions ;p!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Coop, the sleep effects seem to be Sutherlandia related.

As for the boners, ....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Getting strong and lean eh? Hehe.
    With regards to the less protein thing I tend to think the over dieting leads to the body wanting to use a lot more protein for energy. For whatever its worth, that IMO, is a horrible thing lol.
    I changed my diet (via our short chat months ago) and have since lowered my protein even further .6-8g/LBM and upped the fat and carbs and noticed a lot more energy. Sometimes too I think when I "diet" or focus on losing weight I think I should be suffering so I tend to be not as happy. Which could lead to stress etc. Sorry to invade your log lol.

Strong lifts though man! Making me look like a big for nothing douche!

Keep killing it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Coop, the sleep effects seem to be Sutherlandia related.

As for the boners, ....
    The boner issue has been dealt with and resolved, we apologize for the recommendation of 2 RecoverBro pictures for Libido Supplementation, this may only pertain to Coop.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Getting strong and lean eh? Hehe.
    With regards to the less protein thing I tend to think the over dieting leads to the body wanting to use a lot more protein for energy. For whatever its worth, that IMO, is a horrible thing lol.
    I changed my diet (via our short chat months ago) and have since lowered my protein even further .6-8g/LBM and upped the fat and carbs and noticed a lot more energy. Sometimes too I think when I "diet" or focus on losing weight I think I should be suffering so I tend to be not as happy. Which could lead to stress etc. Sorry to invade your log lol.

Strong lifts though man! Making me look like a big for nothing douche!

Keep killing it!
    Your points are all physiologically relevant. I agree that we all tend to overestimate our protein requirements, especially in a hypercaloric state. Depriving yourself of a balanced diet can definitely lead to neurotransmitter imbalances.

The boner issue has been dealt with and resolved, we apologize for the recommendation of 2 RecoverBro pictures for Libido Supplementation, this may only pertain to Coop.
    LOL!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think you could do a full 16 weeks of alternating products and then take a month off. I know the "cycling" is built-in by alternating use, but I'd simply let your cortisol production, spikes included, return to baseline after 4 months on.

You should not be worried about cortisol rebound following Reduce XT because such a phenomenon does not occur in the human body.
    Thanks Coop. I'm gonna pick up some Ergobolic and Reduce XT probably and I just might give this a go if I like what I'm seeing. Following along on the log, good stuff brother!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

truly an amazing log, as they all should be done
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks Coop. I'm gonna pick up some Ergobolic and Reduce XT probably and I just might give this a go if I like what I'm seeing. Following along on the log, good stuff brother!
    No problem man. Should make for an awesome recomp!

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    truly an amazing log, as they all should be done
    Means a lot coming from you man, much appreciated!

Day 33 (6/15)

PHAT - Lower Body Hypertrophy

Weight: 169 lbs

ATG Back Squat (Explosiveness training)

155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3

ATG Back Squat

165x10
    165x10
    165x10

Walking DB Lunges

50sx14
    50sx14

Leg Extensions

130x19
    130x19
    130x19

Romanian Deadlift (with 25 lb plates instead of 45 lb plates for extra ROM, very slow negatives)

225x10
    225x10
    225x10

Lying Leg Curl

105x13
    105x12

Seated Leg Curl

85x17
    85x17

Standing Calf Raises

100x11
    100x11
    100x11
    100x11

Seated Calf Raises

115x15
    115x15
    115x15

Cable Crunches

110x10

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

15 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 4 minute cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 275
    Total time: 24 minutes

Workout Notes:

-I took the new approach I had for yesterday's workout and applied it to today. I decreased weight on squats and standing calf raises, two lifts which I did not feel I was getting enough leg "isolation" on, and lo and behold, my legs are more tired than ever. Knees buckled almost laughably on my walk out of the gym.
    -This workout really tested my VO2 max. The squats, lunges, Romanian DLs, and high rep extensions/curls all required one of two things: either breathing was difficult due to maintaining core stiffness (squat/DL), or the reps were so high that oxygen demand was through the roof (all the others). This is the first time I have ever done HIIT regularly, and I feel it is paying off BIG TIME on my hypertrophy day workout performance.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Last night's sleep was the best yet. I do notice that ergobolic knocks me out to the point that I want to sleep-in every morning. However, waking up is no real issue because I end up feeling refreshed no matter when I'm up. I am also still waking up once per night in a cold sweat haha
    -Weight was obviously up today, but that's a function of basic fluctuations.
    -Stim effect was huge today from my preworkout. Kudos to sutherlandia.

ErgoTest Notes:

-I have a feeling this stuff kicks in fast. Either there are more hot girls at my gym, or my libido is already on the rise.
    -Balls may or may not be getting bigger

Random thought: who else has gotten bloodwork the day after a weight training session? I haven't received my results yet, but one of the primary reasons I was getting tested was due to my high creatinine levels on an old blood test. I'm hoping the high volume weight training + HIIT won't confound my creatinine values. Anyone else been in this situation? I made sure to drink ample amounts of water if that helps, but fasting for the tested started at 10 PM the night before so food intake was lower than usual.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice squats man!
    Your rdls are damn strong too... Thats my 10 rep range weight as well.. No wonder you dead lift do much lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Started my Ergobolic bottle yesterday. I am very glad I read your comments regarding it possibly amplifying the effect of stims. I dialed back my Craze PWO from 2 scoops to about .75 scoop just to be safe. Honestly, even that felt like too much. Next workout I am going to drop the Craze to 1/2 scoop. Coop I think you saved me from puking at the gym today. Thanks bro.

Also: "Total Time = 24 mins" encompasses what part of your routine?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice squats man!
    Your rdls are damn strong too... Thats my 10 rep range weight as well.. No wonder you dead lift do much lol.
    Thanks dude haha. The RDLs are such a finesse movement. The slow negatives are absolutely killer on the cardiovascular system because I don't breathe for a solid 5 seconds on the descent in order to keep my core firm. God bless HIIT

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Started my Ergobolic bottle yesterday. I am very glad I read your comments regarding it possibly amplifying the effect of stims. I dialed back my Craze PWO from 2 scoops to about .75 scoop just to be safe. Honestly, even that felt like too much. Next workout I am going to drop the Craze to 1/2 scoop. Coop I think you saved me from puking at the gym today. Thanks bro.

Also: "Total Time = 24 mins" encompasses what part of your routine?
    Haha glad to see I'm not alone. I recently heard of another ergobolic user also noticing the same amplified stim effect. It's very cool because I haven't needed to "up my dose" of preworkouts or EC for the entire month, and the effects haven't diminished one bit. I can only imagine what ergobolic + craze would be like haha.

24 minutes = my total cardio/HIIT time. I'm not doing the HIIT for the caloric burn, but rather for the performance benefits it confers on the my weight training sessions. Further, HIIT on the row machine and incline elliptical seem to be building muscle in the back and legs, respectively.

Day 34 (6/16)

PHAT DAY - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

Weight: 167 lbs

Flat BB Bench (Explosiveness training)

135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3

Incline DB Bench (Setting: 5)

60x11
    60x10
    60x10

Wide-Chest Hammer Press

192x14
    192x13
    192x13

Incline Cable Flyes (2nd lowest setting)

20x18 (I'm assuming each plate is 10 lbs)
    20x18

E-Z Bar Preacher Curl (assuming 35 lb E-Z Bar)

65x12
    65x12
    65x11

DB Concentration Curl

25x13
    25x12

Straight Bar Spider Curls Bracing Upper Body Against Preacher Rack (Assuming 35 lb straight bar)

45x16
    45x16

Seated Overhead Tricep Extension Using E-Z Bar

55x12
    55x12
    55x12

Rope Pushdowns

40x14
    40x14

Cable Kickbacks (3rd lowest setting, using no attachment)

12.5x18
    12.5x18

Abdominal Crunch Machine

100x10

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

15 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 4:30 (4 minute, 30 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 285
    Total time: 24:30 (24 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-So I didn't get sh!t for sleep last night. That's right...for once ergobolic failed me! Truth be told, it was just one of those nights in which my mind got absurdly active and starting going off on ridiculous mental tangents while I sat there waiting for sleep to hit me. Slept at around 3 am and woke up at 7 am, and I never really entered deep sleep. I was feeling groggy as hell, and as you know by now, I train fasted first thing in the AM, so the thought of going to the gym was terrible at the time but I forced myself to do it. As is always the case with exercise, I'm glad I did.
    -Training session was solid today. Once again focused on the Mind Muscle Connection rather than moving weight, and it turns out that most lifts stayed the same or improved slightly. By the end of the session, my arms were extremely pumped and extremely fatigued. Cardio went smoothly...I pushed myself to the limit on the final interval for a full 45 seconds, and man...dat endorphin rush. Getting legally high rocks.

Ergobolic Notes:

-So as I said earlier, sleep wasn't good for the first time ever. Not sure what was up, but I'll consider adding 1mg melatonin to the mix tonight if it happens again, rather than wasting 2-3 hours in bed while my mind wanders.
    -Still recomping as far as I'm concerned. Bodyfat definitely appears to be the lowest it's been in the past month. Weight is 1 lb higher than the lowest it's been in 3 months. Lifts on power day are improving, on hypertrophy days I'm just going by feel. I feel pretty lean in my glutes which is always an indication to me that my BF% is getting sub-10%. For instance, sitting on hard chairs (like a basic dining table chair) makes the bones in my ass uncomfortable because the fat layer is fading.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Well, one thing I will say is that this stuff is causing regular morning woods lol. Even this morning, with minimal sleep, I was...you know.
    -Libido seems up. I guess it's safe to say bulbine is a great libido aid at the very minimum. Now let's see if the increase in T can take me places with my training, sleep, and overall mood (though I feel that ergobolic has already significantly influenced my mood).
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Days 35-36 (6/17-6/18)

Well for starters, my sister threw a party last night. I happen to store my supplements in the basement, and I have a stash built up of about 15 or so supplements. I go down to the stash today and I am missing some really expensive stuff...Bioforge v3, Myobuild, Nanostim, Xtend, Agmatine, and PEA. Huge bummer, and no real hope for getting them back. Not a good start to my day.

Weight: 166 lbs

Underhanded Barbell Row

180x5
    180x4
    180x4

Pullups/Chinups

BW+25x7 (Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Chinup)
    BW+25x6 (Pullup)

Flat DB Bench (the first rep of every set was unassisted but I didn't get a good ROM on that rep because I couldn't get set properly if I went too deep...weights were heavy for me)

80sx5
    80sx5
    80sx5

Dips

BW+45x8
    BW+45x8

100x6
    100x6
    100x6

Barbell Curls

75x8
    75x7
    75x7

Skullcrusher

65x9
    65x9
    65x8

Cable Crunches

110x12

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

22 cycles of:

1 minute slow
    30 seconds fast

Followed by a 3 minute cooldown.

Total time: 36 minutes

Workout Notes:

-The workout was solid. I felt a little weak today but I maintained strength in the end. My diet has definitely been too hypocaloric this past weekend, so I'm gonna pound some carbs today in hopes of saving performance tomorrow during heavy leg day.

Ergobolic Notes:

-I really feel that ergobolic may become on of my go-to supplements in the future (the list is very small ). Sleep and vivid dreams continue and intensify, muscle loss appears to be minimized even when I'm not taking in enough food, and fat loss hasn't let up one bit.

ErgoTest Notes:

-So I'm noticing that my libido is very streaky right now. Some days it's way up, other days it's way down. Not sure what the cause is, but it's obviously external factors.
    -Penile sensitivity appears to be much higher. My shorts rubbing against my _____during rows was particularly agonizing haha
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Days 35-36 (6/17-6/18)

Well for starters, my sister threw a party last night. I happen to store my supplements in the basement, and I have a stash built up of about 15 or so supplements. I go down to the stash today and I am missing some really expensive stuff...Bioforge v3, Myobuild, Nanostim, Xtend, Agmatine, and PEA. Huge bummer, and no real hope for getting them back. Not a good start to my day.

Underhanded Barbell Row

180x5
    180x4
    180x4

Pullups/Chinups

BW+25x7 (Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Chinup)
    BW+25x6 (Pullup)

80sx5
    80sx5
    80sx5

Dips

BW+45x8
    BW+45x8

100x6
    100x6
    100x6

Barbell Curls

75x8
    75x7
    75x7

Skullcrusher

65x9
    65x9
    65x8

Cable Crunches

110x12

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx15/fail

Cardio:

22 cycles of:

1 minute slow
    30 seconds fast

Followed by a 3 minute cooldown.

Total time: 36 minutes

Workout Notes:

-The workout was solid. I felt a little weak today but I maintained strength in the end. My diet has definitely been too hypocaloric this past weekend, so I'm gonna pound some carbs today in hopes of saving performance tomorrow during heavy leg day.

Ergobolic Notes:

-I really feel that ergobolic may become on of my go-to supplements in the future (the list is very small ). Sleep and vivid dreams continue and intensify, muscle loss appears to be minimized even when I'm not taking in enough food, and fat loss hasn't let up one bit.

ErgoTest Notes:

-So I'm noticing that my libido is very streaky right now. Some days it's way up, other days it's way down. Not sure what the cause is, but it's obviously external factors.
    -Penile sensitivity appears to be much higher. My shorts rubbing against my _____during rows was particularly agonizing haha
    Must...resist...the need to make fun about Penile Sensitivity and the real words that should have been uttered in said circumstance !

On a side note , Damn brother, Those 80x5 DB Bench Presses are quite amazing, that is almost BW on DB , and knowing you...it was fully controlled and allowing better ROM than standard BP it looks like that injury is not holding back muscle memory and you are getting back your strength! Good stuff and wow...seriously!!?? BW+25 on the pull ups and chin ups!! Seriously brother you are one strong man for your weight...but then again it IS mostly LBM since you have low BF .

Now how are you liking the Lucid Dream effects in correlation to Penile Sensitivity having more extreme REM experiences Coop? hahahahaha JK bro Keep it up with the workouts, its amazing to see the amount of dedication you put into them!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Must...resist...the need to make fun about Penile Sensitivity and the real words that should have been uttered in said circumstance !

On a side note , Damn brother, Those 80x5 DB Bench Presses are quite amazing, that is almost BW on DB , and knowing you...it was fully controlled and allowing better ROM than standard BP it looks like that injury is not holding back muscle memory and you are getting back your strength! Good stuff and wow...seriously!!?? BW+25 on the pull ups and chin ups!! Seriously brother you are one strong man for your weight...but then again it IS mostly LBM since you have low BF .

Now how are you liking the Lucid Dream effects in correlation to Penile Sensitivity having more extreme REM experiences Coop? hahahahaha JK bro Keep it up with the workouts, its amazing to see the amount of dedication you put into them!
    Dude, sometimes there are no words. This post is one of those times.

Day 37 (6/19)

Deadlift

385x3
    380x3
    380x3

Front Squat

175x5
    175x5
    175x5

Hack Squat Machine

384x7
    384x7

Leg Press - Full ROM

645x7
    645x7

Good Morning

145x7
    145x7
    145x7

Lying Leg Curl

140x7
    140x7

Standing Calf Raises

140x9
    140x9
    140x9

Seated Calf Raises

145x10
    145x10

Cable Crunches

120x6

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

15 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 5 minute cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 295
    Total time: 25 minutes

Workout Notes:

-The workout went well, as I maintained or gained strength on all lifts. However, during a set of good mornings, I tweaked my hamstring. Didn't feel it too much at the time but with each progressive hour it has gotten worse and right now I am in some pretty serious pain. I don't need to move, just sitting hurts. Gonna have to do some RICE, 6 grams cissus, and joint force applications.

Ergobolic Notes:

-It seems that my weight loss from 170 lbs is pretty legit. It looks like all in all, I've dropped about 2-3 lbs of fat in the past two weeks, which is a great pace considering, once again, that I'm not monitoring my diet and eating freely.
    -DEFINITELY felt the enhanced stim effect today haha
    -Sleep was great, and I woke up more refreshed than usual for my grueling workout.

ErgoTest Notes:

-The rise in libido is pretty real. Bulbine at play? I'm most taken aback by how rapidly my libido has increased. It's pretty much only been a week!
    -I do feel that I'm retaining/gaining muscle while losing weight, which is probably a function of ergobolic, ergotest, and HIIT.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, sometimes there are no words. This post is one of those times.
    You leave me speechless sometimes too brother (No homo!) haha.

Keep it up brother killer workout and I might take up on some ergobolic sooner than I thought...stress is creeping up on me and well, as far as cortisol control, it does seem to help, but I rather need the enhanced stim effect for days like this where I am only going to get around 4 1/2 hours of sleep...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Legit workout man.
    Impressive numbers man
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  24. Registered User
    Answers

You leave me speechless sometimes too brother (No homo!) haha.

Keep it up brother killer workout and I might take up on some ergobolic sooner than I thought...stress is creeping up on me and well, as far as cortisol control, it does seem to help, but I rather need the enhanced stim effect for days like this where I am only going to get around 4 1/2 hours of sleep...
    Haha exactly. It's worth it for the sleep effects alone.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Legit workout man.
    Impressive numbers man
    Thanks bro!

Days 38-39 (6/20-6/21)

PHAT - Shoulders and Back Hypertrophy

Weight: 168 lbs

Overhand Barbell Rows (explosive training)

135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3
    135x3

Pullups/Chinups

BWx10 (Hammer-Grip Pullups)
    BWx10 (Pullups)
    BWx9 (Chinups)

Seated Cable Row

135x11
    135x10
    135x10

Dumbbell Row

65x12
    65x12

Close-Grip Lat Pulldown

135x17
    135x16

Seated DB Shoulder Press

45x9
    45x9
    45x9

Upright Row

75x13
    75x13

Lateral Raises

20x14
    20x14
    20x14

Cable Crunches

110x11

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Abdominal Crunch machine

90x12/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

15 total cycles of:

1:40 walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 1:30 (1 minute, 30 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 350
    Total time: 31:30 (31 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-Pretty solid workout today. Went with my new approach of not paying attention to the weight I'm moving but rather working on fatiguing the muscle with explosive contractions and controlled negatives. Seems to be working great, pumps were insane!

Ergobolic Notes:

-Ok, I'm calling Ergogenix on this one. I finally got my surgery scheduled for June 28th. This means there will still be 2 weeks left of ergobolic and ergotest (though I may pick up a second ergotest). What I'm wondering is: can I run this through my surgery? I'll have to be inactive for about a week after the surgery, but based on the data on Sutherlandia in movement-restricted rats, it seems like this would actually be the perfect time to take ergobolic. I just want to make sure there won't be any vascular issues, blood thinning, etc...I've just discontinued my fish oil, multi (due to vitamin E content), coq10, preworkout ephedrine (though I'm keeping my caffeine tabs), citrulline malate, etc. The same question applies to ergotest...it seems fine on the surface but just want to make sure. I'll probably skip 2-3 days worth of both about 24-48 hours prior to surgery and 24 hours after, just to be totally safe. I'd ask my physician, but there is no way in hell he knows what sutherlandia or momordica do in the body LOL.
    -Sleep was stellar with vivid dreams.
    -Weight is up but looking leaner than ever...BUENO.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Libido seems to be fluctuating like crazy. I'm not thinking about sex constantly, but when the opportunity presents itself, I get more into it than I normally would.
    -Feeling fuller overall, though this could be multiple factors.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Good , awesome workouts Coop seriously WOW bro! Keep it up! Good luck on the surgery Idk what its for, but bro, I'll keep yah in my prayers and wish you the best of luck!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Good , awesome workouts Coop seriously WOW bro! Keep it up! Good luck on the surgery Idk what its for, but bro, I'll keep yah in my prayers and wish you the best of luck!
    Thanks man. It's reconstructive surgery on my ankle. Apparently, what I thought were shin splints were actually stress fractures.

Day 40 (6/22)

PHAT - Lower Body Hypertrophy

ATG Back Squat (Explosiveness training)

155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3

ATG Back Squat

165x10
    165x10
    165x10

Walking DB Lunges

50sx14
    50sx14

Leg Extensions

130x20
    130x19
    130x19

Romanian Deadlift (with 25 lb plates instead of 45 lb plates for extra ROM, very slow negatives)

225x10
    225x10
    225x10

Lying Leg Curl

105x13
    105x13

Seated Leg Curl

85x17
    85x17

Standing Calf Raises

100x12
    100x11
    100x11
    100x11

Seated Calf Raises

115x16
    115x16
    115x15

Abdominal Crunch Machine

90x13

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 4:40 (4 minute, 40 second) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 305
    Total time: 26 minutes

Workout Notes:

-Had a really good workout today. Was kinda dragging before the gym (I wake up and train fasted first thing in the AM, so if I'm groggy, it's bad news), but after my explosive training I really started to feel pretty good.
    -I had some lingering pain from my hamstring tweak 3 days ago, but I pushed through it and I'm actually feeling much better now. I've been megadosing cissus but today will be the last day I do so in preparation for my surgery. I suspect cissus + ergobolic will be very valuable in recovery from surgery.

Ergobolic Notes:

-I slept very deeply last night but I had a tough time getting to bed. It's never fun when you fall asleep at 5:45 AM with the sun already out and the birds chirping.
    -The enhanced stimulant effect in conjunction with EC stack really helped me get through this session.
    -I have spoken with James and I will be discontinuing ergobolic/ergotest a few days before surgery and probably the day of and the day after. I will resume the final ~2 weeks worth during a period of inactivity. While still tracking effects on sleep and mood, i will be most interested in how much muscle retention can be achieved through the combination of ergobolic, ergotest, and a high protein diet post-op.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Libido is once again up, manifesting mostly in my dreams lol.
    -The combo of ergobolic and ergotest has definitely affected my mood in a positive manner.
    -I do seem to be getting bigger pumps in the gym, consistently. Who knows what's up
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

That is a serious leg day bro! Nice work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Registered User
    Answers

The pumps are likely from the LCLT in ErgoTest
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Test definitely makes me happier and not irritable while on low carb during week.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The pumps are likely from the LCLT in ErgoTest
    Nah that would be from our Agmatine

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ditto, even when dosed in a GDA and not PWO fashion it has that cumulative-use effect.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Amazing that Coop had this log up for over a month before you decided to do a drive-by shill
  33. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Amazing that Coop had this log up for over a month before you decided to do a drive-by shill
    No shilling it just facts

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I have been using SNS Citrulline Malate + EC stack + Ergobolic as my preworkout for the past month, alongside some ALCAR if the focus is needed. Fullness does appear to be up though. I'm always cautious about attributing any effect to any one cause since we all know how multifactorial every physiological process is.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

This is my 2nd time posting this. Site updates

Day 41 (6/23)

PHAT DAY - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

Flat BB Bench (Explosiveness training)

140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    140x3

Incline DB Bench (Setting: 5)

60x11
    60x10
    60x10

Wide-Chest Hammer Press

192x14
    192x13
    192x13

Incline Cable Flyes (2nd lowest setting)

20x19 (I'm assuming each plate is 10 lbs)
    20x19

E-Z Bar Preacher Curl (assuming 35 lb E-Z Bar)

65x12
    65x12
    65x12

DB Concentration Curl

25x13
    25x12

Straight Bar Spider Curls Bracing Upper Body Against Preacher Rack (Assuming 35 lb straight bar)

45x17
    45x17

Seated Overhead Tricep Extension Using E-Z Bar

60x11
    60x10
    60x10

Rope Pushdowns

40x15
    40x15

Cable Kickbacks (3rd lowest setting, using no attachment)

12.5x18
    12.5x18

Abdominal Crunch Machine

90x14

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 5:20 (5 minute, 20 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 320
    Total time: 27:00

Workout Notes:

-Had a really nice workout today. Pumps were out of control today, especially with all the high rep arm work. I'm off most supplements now with the exception of a few "safe" staples and ergobolic+ergotest. The doctor is also asking me to start taking Arnica Montana prior to the surgery, so I'll start that tomorrow.
    -I will have 2 more training sessions before the surgery.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Sleep last night was superb as always, and the enhanced stimulant effect was present even when ingesting only a caffeine tab preworkout today (as opposed to my usual EC).
    -Hovering in the high 160s at a pretty low BF% right now. I'm getting abdominal definition on my top 4 abs while sitting down, indicating there is still a small subcutaneous layer above my lowest row of abs (though they are visible when standing). The leanest I've been in a while for sure, and strength and energy levels are great despite the low BF%.

ErgoTest Notes:

-The product seems to increase not only libido but also penile vasodilation...just being honest here .
    -Through a combination of improved adaptation to training, ergobolic, ergotest, and SNS Citrulline Malate, I barely ever get sore anymore despite the high volume workouts. Recovery is great and I feel like doing HIIT (which taxes my legs quite a bit) multiple days in a row is not really an issue.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Must...get...some...Ergobolic. ..sleep is bad at the moment...Where can I get it CyForce? :3 I need at least 4 weeks of good sleep, my body is craving it...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Celly, I can't tell you where to get it but a google search will do you well. I really want to try this stuff again after a month off, and stack it with Reduce XT to see how favorable the recomposition effects can get.

Days 42-43 (6/24-6/25)

Underhanded Barbell Row

180x5
    180x4
    180x4

Pullups/Chinups

BW+25x7 (Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Hammer-Grip Pullup)
    BW+25x7 (Chinup)
    BW+25x7 (Pullup)

80sx5
    80sx5
    80sx5

Dips

BW+45x8
    BW+45x8

100x6
    100x6
    100x6

Barbell Curls

75x8
    75x8
    75x7

Skullcrusher

65x9
    65x9
    65x9

Cable Crunches

110x12

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail
    Cardio:
    HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1:40 walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 3:30 (3 minute, 30 seconds) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 410
    Total time: 35:30 (35 minutes, 30 seconds)

Workout Notes:

-So I'm off all supplements except caffeine, ergobolic, ergotest, gut health, vitamin C, vitamin D, and Arnica Montana (the latter 3 are recommended by my physician pre-surgery). I'm going to go off ergobolic and ergotest tomorrow to be safe (surgery is thursday), and I'm going to stop taking gut health as well because I will be on anti-biotics post-op so it's basically a lost cause to supplement probiotics lol.
    -Workout today went fine. Preworkout I had a caffeine tab and ergobolic fasted in the morning. Energy was lower than my usual EC preworkout, and muscular acidity felt a lot more apparent during cardio, but performance didn't skip a beat and I actually gained strength in some lifts.

Ergobolic Notes:

-I will take my final pre-op dose tonight. I will then resume ergobolic on Friday. The same goes for Ergotest.
    -Sleep was great as always...I'm gonna miss this, especially when I have to be in bed at like 8 PM the night before my surgery. Ughhh
    -I ate like crap yesterday. I went to Hurricane harbor (a six flags waterpark) and ate all the usual amusement park crap: a hot dog, a bacon cheeseburger, and an entire funnel cake (it had been a while!). Also got some dippin dots ice cream on the way out to pair with the Pure Protein bar I left in the car. All of that said, I do look like I'm holding more water (aka "softer"), but I still feel that I'm where I cant to be, physique-wise.

ErgoTest Notes:

-The libido effects are definitely growing. I may pick up a second bottle to experience a full 8 week run. Recovery continues to be better.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I know I noticed is not at the planet Cy >_<!! And well...I'll have to look around, unless and ergogenix rep wants to shoot me a pm to let me know about availability on the planet maybe !? Anyhow, good workout brother!! (And damn it! Tony started calling me celly and now I am the Celly boy ) Don't be so hard on yourself on the dirty meals brother! Once in a while (even you told me this a month or 2 ago) its good for you, mental sanity and all that bro! Besides, with all that HIIT cardio and massive (and amazing) workouts that water will be long gone, or sweat through the night with the wonderful effects from Ergobolic !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. Registered User
    Answers

I know I noticed is not at the planet Cy >_<!! And well...I'll have to look around, unless and ergogenix rep wants to shoot me a pm to let me know about availability on the planet maybe !? Anyhow, good workout brother!! (And damn it! Tony started calling me celly and now I am the Celly boy ) Don't be so hard on yourself on the dirty meals brother! Once in a while (even you told me this a month or 2 ago) its good for you, mental sanity and all that bro! Besides, with all that HIIT cardio and massive (and amazing) workouts that water will be long gone, or sweat through the night with the wonderful effects from Ergobolic !
    Haha, I'm not being hard. There is no clean or dirty food if everything is eaten in moderation. I was simply referring to overall caloric intake. Well, and trans fats since that's basically all funnel cake is .

Day 44 (6/126)

Weight: 165 lbs

Deadlift

385x3
    385x3
    380x3

Front Squat

180x4
    180x4
    180x4

Hack Squat Machine

384x7
    384x7

Leg Press - Full ROM

650x7
    650x7

Romanian Deadlifts (could not do good mornings because my tweaked hamstring felt awkward when doing them; used 25 lb plates here instead of 45 lb plates to get an extra stretch)

255x6
    255x6
    255x6

Lying Leg Curl

140x8
    140x8

Standing Calf Raises

140x9
    140x9
    140x9

Seated Calf Raises

147.5x10
    147.5x10

Abdominal Crunch Machine

95x10

Hanging Leg Raises

BWx16/fail

Cardio:

HIIT - Elliptical

16 total cycles of:

1 minute walk
    20 second sprint

Followed by a 7:10 (7 minute, 10 second) cooldown walk

Total calories burnt: 340
    Total time: 28:30

Workout Notes:

-Good workout. Weight felt heavy on front squats and leg press. This, coupled with my lingering hamstring injury, tells me that it's time for a deload...which is perfect, since my operation is Thursday! No more training sessions for a little while.
    -Only supplements for tomorrow are what the doctor told me to take: arnica montana, vitamin C, and b12.

Ergobolic Notes:

-Been off it: will resume on Friday.

ErgoTest Notes:

-Been off it: will resume on Friday.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Good luck on the operation. Has been a good and informative log so far.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 12:02 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:35 PM