Review/Update OstaRx/5aOHP/AndroHard LV stack

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Saturday 5/5/2012 I started this cycle. I'm taking Osta RX at 3 caps a day. AndroHard LV at 2 doses a day. 5aOHP but I haven't really kept steady dosing on it. The thing is with 5aOHP the bottle says to take 1ml eight times a day. 4-8 1ml doses a day split up. So I could double up on a few of the those doses. I read today in another thread though that with products like this taking more than 20mg in one dose is less effective. In other words if I took 3ml all at once I would be worse off than just taking 1ml. So I don't know about that. Maybe some former Taurus reps could chime in and help me figure this out.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if you took the 3ml at one dose, it would be a waste more than anything. There is only so much that can be used at once in the body before it breaks down (the half life). 2ml would probably be the limit at any one dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also getting some hard crunchies in my doses of 5aOHP. Shouldn't whatever powder that is in there be dissolved?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason this thread doesn't come up when searching. You have to click on the supplement reviews/logs section to find it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I did 12 doses of 5aOHP today. Maybe I'll keep it at this dosage, maybe not. It is hard to keep taking it every 1-2 hours.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too strong in the gym today. In fact I lost strength on some exercises. Could be just sleep. Oh and I think I figured out why I was so sore. I usually take around 5-6 grams of vitamin c a day. The last week I have been forgetting to take any at all. So I'm sure that could make a big difference in soreness.

Taurus reps, how long till this 5aOHP kicks in?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if you took the 3ml at one dose, it would be a waste more than anything. There is only so much that can be used at once in the body before it breaks down (the half life). 2ml would probably be the limit at any one dose.

This morning I took 2 ml then waited about 15 min and took another 2ml, another 15 min and another 2ml. Is that ok?. I like to dose high pre-workout for a boost. So far I haven't noticed anything though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one of the products I'm taking is making me feel emotional/chic like. Should I add some erase pro to this stack?.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait at least 30 minutes between doses. Good night man! 16/day!?!? Little overkill don't you think?

The tiny chunks, how big are you talking? Just grainy? If so, that is from the suspension having peanut oil in it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait at least 30 minutes between doses. Good night man! 16/day!?!? Little overkill don't you think?

The tiny chunks, how big are you talking? Just grainy? If so, that is from the suspension having peanut oil in it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

16 a day is only double the recommended 8ml a day so I'm not sure if it is overkill. The tiny chunks are just grainy like you say. The way I was able to get 16 doses was because I took 6 before my workout, which I don't think I'll do anymore if its not gonna be beneficial and give me some kind of boost. I haven't noticed any strength gains or much of anything yet though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to dose every few hours so as to keep a steady supply in the bloodstream. So I haven't really picked a dosage I'm gonna stay with. The stuff doesn't stay active in the bloodstream for that long so this seems like the best approach. Hopefully it kicks in soon. Not sure how long it usually takes. For androhard I know it can take up to 2 weeks before you really start feeling it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually had a pretty strong workout today. Felt strong. Made some slight gains in strength. By slight I mean 2-3 extra reps on certain exercises. Some I maintained and some I lost maybe 1 or 2 reps. Still though I felt pretty good. Prostrate swelling today. At least that is what it feels like, it could be something else. Taking 2ml 5aOHP every hour today when I can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub. Killed it bro.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the swollen prostrate may be from too many stims because I have had that effect before from stimulants. Today I took an extra dose of flashover, 3 scoops flashover pre-workout. 1.5 scoops of white flood intra. Plus I had another scoop of flashover mixed with my fiber just for the flavor. So 4 total scoops of flashover plus the white flood.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see that the strength is on the upswing!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome strength increases this week so far. Destroying the weights with confidence. Recovery is crazy. I had a pulled a muscle or something in my back. I had pain on the right side of my back after my workout on Tuesday. The very next day it was completely healed. Things are looking up for this stack. The real test is going to be Friday and Saturday because those are the days that I start to get tired during my workouts. I'm usually still going on the carbs I loaded up from mon-tues on Tuesday(of course) and Wednesday. Thursday is an off day and then Friday and Saturday is when things start to get a little slow. So we will see but so far this week I've turned a corner and it is like someone flipped a switch.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished my first 5aOHP bottle on Saturday 5/12/12. The new bottle has a different taste to it. It has a more chemical taste and there are no chunks in it. Libido was up for a bit last week. Now it seems to have dropped again. With the drop in libido came an increase in strength. I'm happy to make that trade though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome strength increases this week so far. Destroying the weights with confidence. Recovery is crazy. I had a pulled a muscle or something in my back. I had pain on the right side of my back after my workout on Tuesday. The very next day it was completely healed. Things are looking up for this stack. The real test is going to be Friday and Saturday because those are the days that I start to get tired during my workouts. I'm usually still going on the carbs I loaded up from mon-tues on Tuesday(of course) and Wednesday. Thursday is an off day and then Friday and Saturday is when things start to get a little slow. So we will see but so far this week I've turned a corner and it is like someone flipped a switch.
That's great news! Yeah the recovery on the 5aOHP is nice. I'm (well up until today's doctor visit) running 8ml a day of the P-bold and the recovery is freakish! No sooner do I get done with a heavy set then my muscles are ready for more. Almost as though I can't push them hard enough!

Glad to see things are going so well for you. Not sure what to tell you about the taste of the new bottle other than it must be from a different batch?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great news! Yeah the recovery on the 5aOHP is nice. I'm (well up until today's doctor visit) running 8ml a day of the P-bold and the recovery is freakish! No sooner do I get done with a heavy set then my muscles are ready for more. Almost as though I can't push them hard enough!

Glad to see things are going so well for you. Not sure what to tell you about the taste of the new bottle other than it must be from a different batch?

I didn't really mean recovery between sets. I meant recovery day to day. It's not only the 5aOHP though. I think everything is contributing in this stack. One thing I've noticed is emotional sides though. When I see something on tv that is really sad, it is really sad. So I don't know whats up with that. Wondering if I should start erase pro every other day or every three days just in case. Not sure though and I don't want be paranoid like a lot of others I see posting. I've never had gyno and never even developed symptoms so I probably shouldn't worry. I've even read that Androhard can actually prevent gyno. Read that on the AndroHard write up on Primordials site.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crappy ass workout today. Lost some strength. I've come across this problem before though where I'm fine on Tues-Wed workouts and then lose a lot of steam come Friday-Saturday.

Examples

Tuesday workout

Squats Reps 12,8,6

Leg Curls reps 12,7,7

Preacher curls 10,4,4

Triceps pressdown 12,7,6

Deadlift 10,5,4

Today's workout (Friday)

Squats reps 10,6,5

Leg curl 11,6,7

Preacher curls 5,6,3

Tricep pressdown 12,7,8 - also had to lower weight by 10 pounds on this one

Deadlift 5,3,2

So now that I look at it I guess it is not that bad. These are just examples. I left out a few exercises. Anyway I'm thinking it could be Anabeta is requiring me to eat more calories and that is the reason why I lose strength on these two days. You see on my carb up I eat as much as I can really and the two workout days after that I'm fine as far as strength goes. Then on wed-sun I eat significantly less calories and of course only 30 carbs or less. I don't plan on upping my carbs ever on these days, that is just how my diet works. So I'm gonna stop the Anabeta on low carb days. Just going to take it on carb ups. I've done this before and switched back and fourth between taking it just on carb ups and then on both carb ups and low carb days. The difference now is I'm lifting much heavier than last year in which all I did was diet for the entire year. So calories/diet/supplements have to be manipulated differently for my changing goals. So the plan is to stop the anabeta today and only take it on carb ups for now. Another difference in workout days between tue-wed and fri-sat is that on friday and saturday I take 5 NRC Cabergolean pre-workout. I don't know but maybe that is making me tired. First things first though, eliminate Anabeta from low carb days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did concentrate on form more today on my squats though. I saw a guy the other day doing squats with poor form so I figured I would check myself so I could respect myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then again, I do actually have obsessive compulsive dis-order. So concentrating too much on my form could lead me to an extra hour in the gym-no joke.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In for this, always appreciated your honesty and straightforwardness. Do you think the mood/bloating could be due to your supplementation?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this, always appreciated your honesty and straightforwardness. Do you think the mood/bloating could be due to your supplementation?

I'm not sure. The bloating could possibly be from my intake of whole psyllium husks. I take 2 heaping tablespoons daily and also a half tablespoon of equate brand fiber/Metamucil clone orange flavor. Bloating could be because I haven't been drinking enough water the past few days. As far as the mood I have no idea right now what that could be.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok today went much better. I gained 2 reps on my flat dumbell bench. Sure its not much but it is something and it counts. Gained a few reps on some other exercises and maintained on most. Decline bench I lost strength/reps on. That was the only exercise I lost a bit of strength on though. Otherwise things went much much better today. I don't feel bloated and I had plenty of endurance throughout my entire workout. I'm not tired like I was yesterday either. The only difference between today and yesterday is I stopped taking anbeta. For now on I will only take it during my carb ups.

If I didn't say this already, my goal is a "recomp" and to gain some strength while possibly losing a bit of fat. Today was a complete 180 as far as energy goes compared to yesterday.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that Super Cissus Rx is really helping me out. I could never do heavy flat presses because of a shoulder problem. Now though, 2 weeks into my bottle I'm actually able to do presses without pain or discomfort. Hopefully things continue like this. Of course I switched from using barbells to dumbells a while back and that has helped tremendously too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that Super Cissus Rx is really helping me out. I could never do heavy flat presses because of a shoulder problem. Now though, 2 weeks into my bottle I'm actually able to do presses without pain or discomfort. Hopefully things continue like this. Of course I switched from using barbells to dumbells a while back and that has helped tremendously too.
The Osta should help with joint discomfort as well

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Osta should help with joint discomfort as well
I have read that but have not seen any reports of it actually helping that much. Just have to hope and pray things continue like this. Still have a way to go on this cycle. Today makes exactly 2 weeks on.