Review/Update OstaRx/5aOHP/AndroHard LV stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Turning 40 in July. Jeepers

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Decided I'm gonna take 500mg Vitamin C every 30 minutes instead of every hour today.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Today makes officially 3 weeks in. Started my 3rd bottle of 5aOHP today too.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Decided I'm gonna take 500mg Vitamin C every 30 minutes instead of every hour today.
    Damn.

Trying to prevent being sick huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn.

Trying to prevent being sick huh?
    Not prevent, but to help heal or recover faster. Already sick.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Ending cycle as of today. Yesterday was the last full day. Length of cycle is 3 weeks and 1 day. Using PP TRS for pct.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ending cycle as of today. Yesterday was the last full day. Length of cycle is 3 weeks and 1 day. Using PP TRS for pct.
    How was the cycle t? Felt good? weight or strength gains? Any final words about this?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good deal. Interested to hear your evaluation after PCT.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    How was the cycle t? Felt good? weight or strength gains? Any final words about this?

Cycle was ok. I felt good at some points and bad/sad depressed feeling at other points. I have a feeling the Osta RX is what was giving me the emotional sides. I mean there were a few days that I just felt like an emotional mess, seriously it wasn't good. The odd thing was, the next day after a day like that I woke up feeling great and extremely happy. I don't know if I ever want to go through that again. Extremely low lows and extremely high highs on an emotional scale. As far as strength gains go I was getting extra reps and adding weight to almost every exercise at the latter end of the cycle. At the beginning I was gaining strength but it was slower. The great thing about the cycle is when I went to the gym I had absolutely no doubt I could lift the weights. I was better able to concentrate at the task at hand. It was almost like no one else existed when I went to lift the weights. The last week strength was unbelievable. Also the endurance factor. After a set it seems I wasn't even winded. Even after heavy squats or deadlifts where I'm usually having trouble catching my breath, when on this cycle I only needed 30 seconds or less to be ready to go again.

It is really too bad I got sick, but then again I'm not sure I would stay on the cycle anyway due to the extreme emotional sides.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Good final review. Straight to the point.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cycle was ok. I felt good at some points and bad/sad depressed feeling at other points. I have a feeling the Osta RX is what was giving me the emotional sides. I mean there were a few days that I just felt like an emotional mess, seriously it wasn't good. The odd thing was, the next day after a day like that I woke up feeling great and extremely happy. I don't know if I ever want to go through that again. Extremely low lows and extremely high highs on an emotional scale. As far as strength gains go I was getting extra reps and adding weight to almost every exercise at the latter end of the cycle. At the beginning I was gaining strength but it was slower. The great thing about the cycle is when I went to the gym I had absolutely no doubt I could lift the weights. I was better able to concentrate at the task at hand. It was almost like no one else existed when I went to lift the weights. The last week strength was unbelievable. Also the endurance factor. After a set it seems I wasn't even winded. Even after heavy squats or deadlifts where I'm usually having trouble catching my breath, when on this cycle I only needed 30 seconds or less to be ready to go again.

It is really too bad I got sick, but then again I'm not sure I would stay on the cycle anyway due to the extreme emotional sides.
    Hm I could say it was the Osta for the emotional sides...but since you ran a lot of things I can't really give an opinion on it , but for all I've read Osta can cause emotional sides...Good review and well, at least you had that feeling at the gym...I swear to god that feeling is the best.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Hm I could say it was the Osta for the emotional sides...but since you ran a lot of things I can't really give an opinion on it , but for all I've read Osta can cause emotional sides...Good review and well, at least you had that feeling at the gym...I swear to god that feeling is the best.

Well the only things I hadn't taken before were the Osta Rx and the 5aOHP. Haven't heard/read anything about any sides at all with the 5aOHP and I doubt it was cause the emotional sides. So it had to of been the Osta Rx.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

One thing I will say about the 5aOHP is dosing it is a huge pain in the butt.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

I did get better workouts/was stronger when I took a huge dose of 5aOHP pre-workout. So I'm not sure if the theory that only so much can be absorbed at once is valid. Unless I just didn't reach that point.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

One thing I will say about the 5aOHP is dosing it is a huge pain in the butt.
    Tasted bad?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Tasted bad?

Not that bad no. You just have to dose it every 1-2 hours in order to keep a sustained level in your system. One of the reasons I like Androhard(original version NOT ANDROSERIES) is that you only have to take it twice per day 12 hours apart.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Not that bad no. You just have to dose it every 1-2 hours in order to keep a sustained level in your system. One of the reasons I like Androhard(original version NOT ANDROSERIES) is that you only have to take it twice per day 12 hours apart.
    Oh I see , that sounds rather annoying :/!! Too short of a half-life in a compound, I see how that can be a pain in the ass haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

I purchased some Duck leg quarters the other day. Them is tasty!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

I don't know I may run this same cycle again but I'll need 4 more bottles of 5aOHP and 1 bottle of Osta RX. That would likely cost me a little over $300. Plus I'd need another TRS from PP. Would have liked to have done a longer cycle. So doubtful unless I find some super stellar deal or something.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

My Doctor said I have allergies and prescribed me two allergy medications. They don't seem to do anything. I guess he was wrong. Doctors rarely help, but always take your money for mostly useless advice.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Ok so the Doc prescibed Fluticason Propionate nasal 50mcg and Loratadine 10 mg tablets. So last night I couldn't sleep because of this awful cough that doesn't seem to want to go away. Got out of bed at 2 am and took a dose of loratadine and 2 sprays in each nostril of the fluticason propionate. The cough seemed to quieted down quite a bit and I was able to get back to sleep. I'm still not convinced it is allergies because it is so consistent and persistent with the cough. Still taking vitamin c about every hour. I really want to get back to the gym this coming Tuesday(6/5/2012).....
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Thinking of adding App Nut Fat Free to my pct stack.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

I haven't seen any reviews on the product though. Plus I would be using in maintenance calories and wonder if that would be worth it.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Starting App Nut Fat free/Usp Labs Compound 20 stack. Keeping maintenance calories.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

Starting App Nut Fat free/Usp Labs Compound 20 stack. Keeping maintenance calories.
    Logging?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Final Taurus 5aOHP Review
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:25 PM
  3. Andrew's Final Review of Taurus's 5aOHP 30 day run
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 08:54 AM