Review/Update OstaRx/5aOHP/AndroHard LV stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Feeling bloated lately.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Also super tired today. Could hardly stay awake all day. Barely enough energy to make food.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%

In for this, always appreciated your honesty and straightforwardness. Do you think the mood/bloating could be due to your supplementation?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In for this, always appreciated your honesty and straightforwardness. Do you think the mood/bloating could be due to your supplementation?

I'm not sure. The bloating could possibly be from my intake of whole psyllium husks. I take 2 heaping tablespoons daily and also a half tablespoon of equate brand fiber/Metamucil clone orange flavor. Bloating could be because I haven't been drinking enough water the past few days. As far as the mood I have no idea right now what that could be.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like Cheeseburgers.
    This why you are bloated?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    This why you are bloated?

Lol. I only inhale cheeseburgers on carb up!.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Ok today went much better. I gained 2 reps on my flat dumbell bench. Sure its not much but it is something and it counts. Gained a few reps on some other exercises and maintained on most. Decline bench I lost strength/reps on. That was the only exercise I lost a bit of strength on though. Otherwise things went much much better today. I don't feel bloated and I had plenty of endurance throughout my entire workout. I'm not tired like I was yesterday either. The only difference between today and yesterday is I stopped taking anbeta. For now on I will only take it during my carb ups.

If I didn't say this already, my goal is a "recomp" and to gain some strength while possibly losing a bit of fat. Today was a complete 180 as far as energy goes compared to yesterday.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I have to say that Super Cissus Rx is really helping me out. I could never do heavy flat presses because of a shoulder problem. Now though, 2 weeks into my bottle I'm actually able to do presses without pain or discomfort. Hopefully things continue like this. Of course I switched from using barbells to dumbells a while back and that has helped tremendously too.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to say that Super Cissus Rx is really helping me out. I could never do heavy flat presses because of a shoulder problem. Now though, 2 weeks into my bottle I'm actually able to do presses without pain or discomfort. Hopefully things continue like this. Of course I switched from using barbells to dumbells a while back and that has helped tremendously too.
    The Osta should help with joint discomfort as well

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The Osta should help with joint discomfort as well
    I have read that but have not seen any reports of it actually helping that much. Just have to hope and pray things continue like this. Still have a way to go on this cycle. Today makes exactly 2 weeks on.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I'm not saying my joints are perfect, not by any means. I can still feel my shoulder as "tweaked" a bit on days I do presses. Also my knees have always bothered me somewhat. Its just that lately there is some relief from this and its not holding me back as much.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

I have read that but have not seen any reports of it actually helping that much. Just have to hope and pray things continue like this. Still have a way to go on this cycle. Today makes exactly 2 weeks on.
    Ya I only posted that because it did help my joints

13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya I only posted that because it did help my joints
    Thanks. That is good to know, you're pretty big and from what I've seen you post you lift really heavy so I would guess you have had a lot of joint problems in the past. How long did you run it and was it research grade or Osta Rx by IronMagLabs?.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

Thanks. That is good to know, you're pretty big and from what I've seen you post you lift really heavy so I would guess you have had a lot of joint problems in the past. How long did you run it and was it research grade or Osta Rx by IronMagLabs?.
    Osta Rx for ~5 weeks, noticed the ease in joint pain around the 3rd week

15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Not that my joints hurt or anything, they actually feel good. However I have noticed more frequent "crackling" sounds. This is normal for me though. I get cracking noises in my elbows, shoulders, knees, neck, even my feet. In fact today I just noticed a new cracking coming from my right heel. I thought I maybe had something stuck to the bottom of my feet, but nope it was my heel making that noise. It sounded like I had flip flops on!.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%

Not that my joints hurt or anything, they actually feel good. However I have noticed more frequent "crackling" sounds. This is normal for me though. I get cracking noises in my elbows, shoulders, knees, neck, even my feet. In fact today I just noticed a new cracking coming from my right heel. I thought I maybe had something stuck to the bottom of my feet, but nope it was my heel making that noise. It sounded like I had flip flops on!.
    Haha, cracking in the heel...first I've ever heard. When you walk I bet a whole chorus goes off
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The SCRx is one of my staple supps because of how well it works for my joints and tendons! I buy it in bulk and cap it myself. Tried not capping it and just mixing it with food but that got old real fast!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The SCRx is one of my staple supps because of how well it works for my joints and tendons! I buy it in bulk and cap it myself. Tried not capping it and just mixing it with food but that got old real fast!
    I'm about 1/2 way done with my bottle of Super Cissus Rx. I'm not quite sure about it now. Today I'm feeling some pain in my in the back of my left shoulder. It is a familiar pain that has happened before. I've been to the doctor about it twice, two different doctors but they had the same opinion. Nothing is physically wrong. Both of them basically told me that I'm getting old. One of the guys said that it is probably a genetic thing also and that someone else down the line in my family may have the same problem either on the left side or right side of their shoulder. So I'm pretty much told to "get over it" and "suck it up". Oh well hopefully the pain gets better by the time I do chest again(Saturday)....Today is a day off. If not, I'll just push through it.

Anyway my last two workouts went great. Of course they were Tuesday and Wednesday workouts. Wednesday I really killed it. I mean I just attacked the weights. Added reps on almost everything, plus added about 5-10 pounds on most exercises. Also noticing I'm not breathing as heavy between sets. I could add more sets but I don't think that is smart. Plus it would add a lot of extra time to my gym session.

Still getting emotional sides once in a while. Yesterday I felt really down for some reason. It may have been the 5aOHP because I took a huge dose before my workout, 6ml. Let me tell you though, taking that much at once does indeed make a difference with strength and energy in the gym. The thing is I continued taking 2 ml doses after the gym and kind of lost count of how much I actually took yesterday. Still though I had one of the best workouts I had in a long time yesterday.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Killed on Wednesday huh?

Keep lighting it up in the gym man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Killed on Wednesday huh?

Keep lighting it up in the gym man.
    Yep, it was one of those really good gym days where everything seems to go right.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Correction: I'm about 3/4 of the way done with my bottle of SuperCissusRx. Have some shoulder pain today so I don't know what is up with the SuperCissus. Maybe it was starting to work or it takes a lot longer to kick in. Maybe I'd be hurting a lot more if I wasn't using it. Maybe I'm just so old and decrepit that I need strong drugs to make me pain free!.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Itchy throat today. Hope it is just allergies!. I'm always getting sick lately. Especially when I make progress at the gym. It usually happens right when I'm peaking and making amazing progress.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I've been told I push myself to hard and my body can't handle the stress. I don't know though I thought pushing yourself hard was the whole point. Sure I have easy days also, you can't go all out every time you go to the gym. If you do you will over-train and you will surely be forced to take some time off.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Loading up on Vitamin C today.

Attachment 58068
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Dang it!. That didn't seem to work. I want to know why I can't seem to go more than 4 weeks without getting sick!!. It always happens a day or two after I peak in the gym. By peak I mean I seem to be making great gains in strength and mass if I'm training that way. If I'm training for endurance, it happens right when I'm making great gains endurance wise. Either way I seem to always get sick right after making those gains. I asked my doctor this last time I was there and he told me to wash my hands more. Big help that was. Seriously, does anyone have any theories as to why this is happening to me?. I'm debating whether or not to train tomorrow. I only have 2 days left and then have Sunday-Monday off so maybe I should push through it. Maybe I'll decide in the morning.
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Umm.. Thinking out loud here, but I would start by eliminating grains from your diet (specifically wheat). Your immune system starts with your gut health and avoiding grains and simple sugars would be your best bet to ensure a healthy gut.

Another thing you could try is increasing your protein intake. During steroid use your body will seek out proteins and when they arent readily available your body possibly just might start tearing down immunoproteins from the blood.

Lastly, it may just be as simple as overtraining?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Umm.. Thinking out loud here, but I would start by eliminating grains from your diet (specifically wheat). Your immune system starts with your gut health and avoiding grains and simple sugars would be your best bet to ensure a healthy gut.

Another thing you could try is increasing your protein intake. During steroid use your body will seek out proteins and when they arent available your body just might start tearing down immunoproteins from the blood.

Lastly, it may just be as simple as overtraining?

I'm not sure it is overtraining because it always seems to happen when I'm making the best gains. I only eat grains during my carb ups beside the 1-2 wraps I usually eat on my lower carb portion of my diet. I am also supplementing with Genoymx Gut Health. Increasing protein intake is a thought but this usually happens regardless of whether I'm on a cycle.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

By the way should I quit my cycle now or push on and hope it goes away within a few days?.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    By the way should I quit my cycle now or push on and hope it goes away within a few days?.
    I would push on.

Are u taking a vitamin?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I would push on.

Are u taking a vitamin?
    Adam multi vitamin by Now. Also started raising my vitamin c dosage. Taking 500 mg every couple hours or so.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Adam multi vitamin by Now. Also started raising my vitamin c dosage. Taking 500 mg every couple hours or so.
    Yeah I just hopped back on the Animal Pak.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Maybe try add more alkaline food to your diet? Perhaps cortisol can be the culprit? Are you cutting (in a calorie deficit?) Too much cortisol will lower your immune system and on the other hand not enough cortisol usually leads to being more fatigued. Thats another thing, you possibly can have CFS? Is fatigue a reoccurring problem for you?
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Maybe try add more alkaline food to your diet? Perhaps cortisol can be the culprit? Are you cutting (in a calorie deficit?) Too much cortisol will lower your immune system and on the other hand not enough cortisol usually leads to being more fatigued. Thats another thing, you possibly can have CFS? Is fatigue a reoccurring problem for you?
    I'm at 2500 calories a day right now but lately been going over by 200-250 calories. This is my maintenance level. I'm not sure about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I googled "Low Cortisol" and after reading I absolutely don't think I have low cortisol levels. Fatigue can be a problem for me yes.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Taking today(Friday) through Monday off from the gym. Maybe I'll be able to get myself better by Tuesday and go back to the gym then. I'm continuing with my cycle and all supplements. Going to take 500 mg of Vitamin C every hour.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
  37. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%

I'm at 2500 calories a day right now but lately been going over by 200-250 calories. This is my maintenance level. I'm not sure about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I googled "Low Cortisol" and after reading I absolutely don't think I have low cortisol levels. Fatigue can be a problem for me yes.
    HPA dysfunction/CFS is a very tricky problem (difficult to treat) You can try and get some AM cortisol test done and see. Do you supplement with fish oil? If you are taking too much it can very well be decreasing HPA activity which would lead to those fatigue symptoms
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

HPA dysfunction/CFS is a very tricky problem (difficult to treat) You can try and get some AM cortisol test done and see. Do you supplement with fish oil? If you are taking too much it can very well be decreasing HPA activity which would lead to those fatigue symptoms
    I take 6 caps daily of Now brand Super Epa Fish oil. Also eight caps of the old Primordial Performance brand CLA. I'll be done with that soon and I don't think I'll continue to supplement with CLA after it is gone.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Drinking a lot of water and it seems to be helping my throat. It doesn't feel as sore as long as I keep pounding the water.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I know I don't eat nearly enough vegetables on the low carb portion of my diet. I suppose I could add carbs with just cruciferous veggies like brocolli. Or maybe add them and just don't count them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Final Taurus 5aOHP Review
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:25 PM
  3. Andrew's Final Review of Taurus's 5aOHP 30 day run
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:54 AM
  4. Replies: 23