Maximize intense - AnabolicMinds.com

Maximize intense

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Maximize intense

Hi I would like to say I don't really like pre-workouts they do give me energy but they also don't sit we'll with me so its just not worth it but I went to a local supp shop and they gave me a free sample of the maximize (samples are great) and I took it before I went workout before I left I told my wife I was going to just going for 30-40 mins (thinking i was going to have to stop) I went and worked out an ran on the treadmill for a hour and a half without a problem got the nice energy that people talk about it was the best preworkout I've taken I have only taken about 3-4 preworkouts and only about 2-3 servings of each but non compare to this one i give it a over all 8/10 just cause I didn't care for the flavor I had fruit punch slam

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ever heard of a period?! Haha jk bro

Max Intense is some good stuff. Waiting on my tub to come in. Nutra is taking foreverz.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maximize Intense is the ****. It is my #1 preworkout that I rely on heavily. Couldn't imagine myself with out it... and when I heard 1,3D was going away I bought myself two more tubs! Yea buddy !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    Ever heard of a period?! Haha jk bro

Max Intense is some good stuff. Waiting on my tub to come in. Nutra is taking foreverz.
    I also wright in all caps if that makes it any better.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    YEA, YOU

Name:  Wright_brothers.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  25.4 KB

WRIGHT!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch

Does a bear sh*t in the woods?! All caps is the way to go.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd for the ride! Let me know if you have any questions

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Alright #1 can't tell if your making fun or not ether way the info I get on this site is worth stayin for if you are an #2 to the I force rep is this product staying or do you have to get ride of it like the guy above said
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Maximize Intense is the ****. It is my #1 preworkout that I rely on heavily. Couldn't imagine myself with out it... and when I heard 1,3D was going away I bought myself two more tubs! Yea buddy !
    Nice, I ordered 2 tubs myself during the NP sale, I'm hoping I enjoy it as much as you. I'm still waiting to get my order, so for now I'm rocking craze + agmatine which has been the best pwo combo I've had so far.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Alright #1 can't tell if your making fun or not ether way the info I get on this site is worth stayin for if you are an #2 to the I force rep is this product staying or do you have to get ride of it like the guy above said
    We're replacing the 1,3 dmaa that's all

11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

we're replacing 1,3 dimethyl with a significantly more effective stimulant(Acacia Rigidula 98%). More energy, same focus....no stim dick.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch
    Haha relax man, i thought it was clear that i was joking with you! Its all good man... Anyways, pick up some of that Intense. Its on sale everywhere for like 20 bux

13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi I would like to say I don't really like pre-workouts they do give me energy but they also don't sit we'll with me so its just not worth it but I went to a local supp shop and they gave me a free sample of the maximize (samples are great) and I took it before I went workout before I left I told my wife I was going to just going for 30-40 mins (thinking i was going to have to stop) I went and worked out an ran on the treadmill for a hour and a half without a problem got the nice energy that people talk about it was the best preworkout I've taken I have only taken about 3-4 preworkouts and only about 2-3 servings of each but non compare to this one i give it a over all 8/10 just cause I didn't care for the flavor I had fruit punch slam
    This one time at band camp....
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    we're replacing 1,3 dimethyl with a significantly more effective stimulant(Acacia Rigidula 98%). More energy, same focus....no stim dick.
    I like the sound of this. Thoughts on adding rhodiola or a similar adaptogen?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Cool I will be buying some of the stuff that's in stores now and when will the new one come out? Cause I'll try some of that to

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

Haha relax man, i thought it was clear that i was joking with you! Its all good man... Anyways, pick up some of that Intense. Its on sale everywhere for like 20 bux
    It is a good deal I wish I was ether a store owner or a rep so I can try more products
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool I will be buying some of the stuff that's in stores now and when will the new one come out? Cause I'll try some of that to

It is a good deal I wish I was ether a store owner or a rep so I can try more products
    new one should be out soon, there's still plenty of the 1,3 versions out there for now though, and it's awesome with the 1,3 in my opinion (1,3 junkie here lol). but if you pick up a tub, consider logging it
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Put in for logs in the company promotion section. Before I was a rep I got to sample a lot of free products in return of a review/log. Logs also help other members make a decision on whether or not they want to purchase a product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. maximize v2 vs maximize intense
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
  2. Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
  3. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:35 PM