Finaflex Sponsored log Pro Xanthine with Creatrona

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. It's Back...

Today's Trivia will take place at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time...

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Crap I took the kids to the pool and miss the trivia lol

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

It's Back...

Today's Trivia will take place at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time...

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Crap I took the kids to the pool and miss the trivia lol
    oO I've never been in one of this trivias haha maybe one day.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Today was shoulder day and had a pretty good lift day, but was TO since the smith machine was occuppied for ever. I wanted to do shrugs since trying them out last week, but will see about throwing them in on leg day.

Shoulders:

lat machine pull downs: 135lbs x 10,10,10

behind neck pulldowns: 80lbs x 10,10,10

seated db presses: 55lbs x 6,6,6

machine shoulder presses: 80lbs x 6,6,6

5. Woke up expecting t storms as the weather called for and well not a drop of rain lol. Went to gym this afternoon and was feeling way better then last week. Im starting to think that the tiredness was from comming off stims after last pill of finaflex. I felt really good today and hit a good chest/tri's workout then cardio

Chest:

db presses flat bench: 60lbs PR x 8,8,8

incline bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8

incline machine presses: 100lbs x 12, 120lbs 10,10

incline db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

Triceps:

rope press downs: 100lbs x 10,10,10

wide bar reverse curls: 90lbs x 10,10,10

seated overhead presses db's: 55lbs x 8,8,8

machine dips: 100lbs x 10,10,10

tricep extensions: 50lbs x 10,10,10
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Woke up expecting t storms as the weather called for and well not a drop of rain lol. Went to gym this afternoon and was feeling way better then last week. Im starting to think that the tiredness was from comming off stims after last pill of finaflex. I felt really good today and hit a good chest/tri's workout then cardio

Chest:

db presses flat bench: 60lbs PR x 8,8,8

incline bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8

incline machine presses: 100lbs x 12, 120lbs 10,10

incline db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

Triceps:

rope press downs: 100lbs x 10,10,10

wide bar reverse curls: 90lbs x 10,10,10

seated overhead presses db's: 55lbs x 8,8,8

machine dips: 100lbs x 10,10,10

tricep extensions: 50lbs x 10,10,10
    Awesome workout packers !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

7. Yeah Boy! That is one of the best workouts Ive seen you post...Upping the Game! You turning into a mass monster with Crea-Trona? I want to look into getting you a tub of G8 to LOG, let me talk to DOC about it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Sure thing bro if it works out I can log after this log I'm starting monday. That way I can save up and get more creatrona and log it. I'm keeping creatrona as a staple!

9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Sure thing bro if it works out I can log after this log I'm starting monday. That way I can save up and get more creatrona and log it. I'm keeping creatrona as a staple!
    Hel likes it
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Hel likes it
    I think we can add brother packers to the league of Finaflex warriors!! Bro...this is just the tip of the ice berg...Finaflex has an awesome supplement lineup I hope we can get you logging some of the other supplements in the future!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I think we can add brother packers to the league of Finaflex warriors!! Bro...this is just the tip of the ice berg...Finaflex has an awesome supplement lineup I hope we can get you logging some of the other supplements in the future!!
    Oh man that would be sweeeeetttt! I got a log starting but once it's done let me know what we can do and I'll kill it! i had a good biceps workout today!

12. Today went for an afternoon gym bash lol. Hit up 1.56 mile of treadmill then off for some biceps!

Cardio: 1.56 mile treadmill

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 50lbs x 5,5,5 (PR)

standing sup db curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez bar curls: 85lbs x 5,5,5

concentration curls: 30lbs x 5,5,5

13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today went for an afternoon gym bash lol. Hit up 1.56 mile of treadmill then off for some biceps!

Cardio: 1.56 mile treadmill

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 50lbs x 5,5,5 (PR)

standing sup db curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez bar curls: 85lbs x 5,5,5

concentration curls: 30lbs x 5,5,5
    DAMN! Hulk is Unleashed!! 50's on seating DB curls! Congratz bro , damn hard work paying off huh? Wish I could be like you bro , leaning out and still gaining strength! and god damn...you and punja play with the big toys for curls , I can barely do 65-70 on the BB curl and u guys do 85 like nothing!!! Bro, soon we will Assemble the Avengers at vegas then , Punja-Man , Hulk and Swole Troll unite! hahaha when we reach our goals we gotta do the trip to vegas bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Great workout Packers !!
    Now with cardio. Awesome.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

15. Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...

16. Final review on this stack!!

First off I recommend Creatrona for anyone. This stuff is now a staple creatine for me! I noticed big time recovery and less soreness then normal. Hit somepr's including 50's on db's curls which is my weak point. Pro X had my aggression at an all time high and I found it very easy to workout without getting tired. I believe this to be one Hella power punch combo. Looking forward to stacking a mega Finaflex stack soon!

I will be starting a stack tomorrow and will post link when ready. Thanks to everyone for joining in and big THANKS to DW, Scotty, and Turninggreen for the log!

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Final review on this stack!!

First off I recommend Creatrona for anyone. This stuff is now a staple creatine for me! I noticed big time recovery and less soreness then normal. Hit somepr's including 50's on db's curls which is my weak point. Pro X had my aggression at an all time high and I found it very easy to workout without getting tired. I believe this to be one Hella power punch combo. Looking forward to stacking a mega Finaflex stack soon!

I will be starting a stack tomorrow and will post link when ready. Thanks to everyone for joining in and big THANKS to DW, Scotty, and Turninggreen for the log!

thanks for the log and the review... soon as I hit PCT I start on a long run of this...

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

Awesome brother It was a good run and i'll definitely give Creatrona a try Hulk!! Now keep leaning out bro! Link us to the new stack tomorrow!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

Great job on this log Packers. I have not taken creatine since high school days when it was the only thing going. You have peaked my interest again. Nice details and to the point on things people want to know about. You made great improvements on your lifts and pretty soon rest of the body will catch up to the world class calves. Link me to your next log also. Job well done. NEXT !
    I started a new log at:

20. Nice job bro! I am glad you enjoyed the PX 500 and the CREA TRONA. I am actually going to borrow a cap of PX from my brother today to fuel up for the Fire Department physical ability test! I'll be like a MANIAC!!

21. All depends on this stupid new law banning 1-3 Dimethyl, it has passed, companies are appealing it and well right now who knows, but at the rate things are going, yes it will have to get reformulated, which really sux because we have a Kick-A$$ Winning formula in my opinion!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    All depends on this stupid new law banning 1-3 Dimethyl, it has passed, companies are appealing it and well right now who knows, but at the rate things are going, yes it will have to get reformulated, which really sux because we have a Kick-A$$ Winning formula in my opinion!
    Yah I think I might cry... It's all such sweet shyte, I love finafliex... I am so gratefull to be part of this team and now Green is with us... man...they come out with the new products and they all just kick ass... the Pheonix is fuggin Rising!!!

23. Reformulation may be needed, but I don't think the boys behind the Finaflex products will allow for anything less than the original PX-500! I can't wait to see what the future brings for Finaflex...I can say that I am damn happy to be part of it though!

24. Wait.. Px has 1,3 dime in it?? Am I missing something?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM