Finaflex Sponsored log Pro Xanthine with Creatrona

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Damn I barely worked my way up to the 35s for proper form and contraction, I have trouble with the MM connection with them sometimes , been getting better with alcar for focus
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    My biceps have been my focus area for strength and size. I just now with in last month got to 45's. I'm starting to feel the surge of power day by day and loving it.
    Heavy obar curls with slow painfull negatives will put serious size on your arms, gotta make it hurt though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Heavy obar curls with slow painfull negatives will put serious size on your arms, gotta make it hurt though.
    Tempo : 4 X 00
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Tempo : 4 X 00
    3 second negatives is fine. Even if you have to jerk the weight a bit to get it up..

5. Stabilize
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. O sweet gota eduacte packers on this what is obar? I always used ez bar or straight but never seen or heard of obar at my gym. I love working biceps out. Just like Arnold strive for calves I strive for biceps. Hell come to think of it I coulda tried trading him my calves for his arms lol jk.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. I've done 5 sec negatives for 4-6 reps with like 105lbs DAMN! they hurt but they give SUCH a good pump dude...even though :/ I still got puny biceps! though i did this while on a cut...so maybe if i do it again on my bulk they MIGHT just make them grow finally haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Ok today was a good dayyy. Woke up went out for daily normal errands. Had a steak 14 oz sirloin, with grilled veggie skewer, and salad. Late night gym with Mrs. packers. Before we went, we had out little son Christians soccer practice. During the practice the coach yells ok parents get up and join. We all were like wth lol it was parents vrs. kids for non stop 25 minutes. I sweated so bad it wasn't even funny, but on a good note parents won 2 to 0 with me scoring one goal lol. Lot of f:un. Anyway strength is climbing and recovery is wicked good. I dont know what's up but I'm finally starting to click.

Shoulders:

seated alt db curls: 55lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pull downs: 135lbs x 10,10,10

seated machine presses: 80lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 10,10,10

smith machine barbell shrugs: 135lbs x 10,10,10 note: first time doing these wooooowww

9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok today was a good dayyy. Woke up went out for daily normal errands. Had a steak 14 oz sirloin, with grilled veggie skewer, and salad. Late night gym with Mrs. packers. Before we went, we had out little son Christians soccer practice. During the practice the coach yells ok parents get up and join. We all were like wth lol it was parents vrs. kids for non stop 25 minutes. I sweated so bad it wasn't even funny, but on a good note parents won 2 to 0 with me scoring one goal lol. Lot of f:un. Anyway strength is climbing and recovery is wicked good. I dont know what's up but I'm finally starting to click.

Shoulders:

seated alt db curls: 55lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pull downs: 135lbs x 10,10,10

seated machine presses: 80lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 10,10,10

smith machine barbell shrugs: 135lbs x 10,10,10 note: first time doing these wooooowww
    LOL, you did go for the steak. When I go under 200 lbs, I am going out for a huge rib-eye. Until then occasional sirloin.

Good workout Packers !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

10. lol thanks. Today been chill day. Went to lil one's soccer game, then home to nap. Barbeque with parents, watching braves get whipped lol and thinking of going to gym later tonight.

11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol thanks. Today been chill day. Went to lil one's soccer game, then home to nap. Barbeque with parents, watching braves get whipped lol and thinking of going to gym later tonight.
    Don't be afraid to rest it off sometimes bro! Even superheroes need a day off from time to time! Let iron man or thor take care of the bad guys today Hulk! just kick back and enjoy the time with your loved ones man! I wish I had my parents or best friends close to even spend some time with them , and u got ur family right there! enjoy it brah!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL, you did go for the steak. When I go under 200 lbs, I am going out for a huge rib-eye. Until then occasional sirloin.

Good workout Packers !!!
    Yah I down a lean 20 oz Sirloin every Saturday...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Was my bday tonight and going for ice cream with everything mixed in on a cold rock
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Was my bday tonight and going for ice cream with everything mixed in on a cold rock
    Happy bday, I have mine all planned July 14th is when I plan my peak and will do photos in the gym then an all you can eat Brazillian meat fest at my fav pig out spot Le Milsa

15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Hope you had a pimp good brithday brother! I can eat steak 24/7 if I could afford it and it was good for you to eat that much lol. Something about eating a big ol steak makes me feel all Alpha!

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

That would be the incentive for me once I get in better shape !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Happy bday, I have mine all planned July 14th is when I plan my peak and will do photos in the gym then an all you can eat Brazillian meat fest at my fav pig out spot Le Milsa
    Love Brazilian Restaurants. I think I am drooling. My dogs looking at me like "you f'n slob!" LOL.
    I also love Argentinian steak houses.

Sorry packers. Didn't mean to get off topic.
    I started a new log at:

18. Gona try like hell to make gym for quick workout late after work. Got youngest son's Kindagarten graduation tomorrow. Had softball today so just some carido lol.

19. Don't know what's up, but last couple days been feeling down. I don't get it but I keep chugging along. Went today after work feeling half past dead. Did manage to get in a good triceps day.

Triceps:

seated over db presses: 55lbs x 10,10,10

dip machine: 90lbs x 10,10,10

close grip bench presses: 135lbs x 10,10,10

rope pressdowns: 100lbs x 10,10,10

seated tricep extensions: 40lbs x 12,12,12

20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Don't know what's up, but last couple days been feeling down. I don't get it but I keep chugging along. Went today after work feeling half past dead. Did manage to get in a good triceps day.

Triceps:

Sleeping ok ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Don't know what's up, but last couple days been feeling down. I don't get it but I keep chugging along. Went today after work feeling half past dead. Did manage to get in a good triceps day.

Triceps:

It happens bro somedays you feel down coz you stress or tried or maybe any reason...even though you were feeling down and you still went to gym that's a good thing bro...really did great workout as well...keep killin bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

Triceps:

Everything cool brother? Maybe take a day off and relax a bit , sleep a little more. Have you thought something for cortisol control? Or something for stress at least? It might help with recovery and mood brotha! Keep it up, good workout all in all bro! Thats the spirit , no matter what , you don't give up , that in my books is the best attitude bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Unless there are other obvious reasons, I think this is something everybody goes through. You are tough man. You will get through it. I also don't think it's bad to take a break for couple days to recharge. All the best packers. Think about softball ! Seriously, take care.
    I started a new log at:

24. Thanks guys, I'm on trt but the Dr i see really know's his shiz. I had my first trt dr having me in a roller coster ride and horomonal hell. I've been on 200mg test cyp for 8 months now and have been doing well. I don't care much for the letro he has me on. When I took some clomid I got on my own, I felt so goood. I think it's lack of sleep and work stress. I still felt good in the gym just not energized.

25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks guys, I'm on trt but the Dr i see really know's his shiz. I had my first trt dr having me in a roller coster ride and horomonal hell. I've been on 200mg test cyp for 8 months now and have been doing well. I don't care much for the letro he has me on. When I took some clomid I got on my own, I felt so goood. I think it's lack of sleep and work stress. I still felt good in the gym just not energized.
    Do yourself a favor and get some melatonin or G8
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Do yourself a favor and get some melatonin or G8
    I second this
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. I need to get with Scotty Doc or DW on discount for some G8 melatonin doesnt work for me. For years I can get up on 3-4 hrs of sleep, and go to work, but I have the hardest time falling alseep. I sometimes wonder if my cortisol, or adrenal glands mess up.

28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I need to get with Scotty Doc or DW on discount for some G8 melatonin doesnt work for me. For years I can get up on 3-4 hrs of sleep, and go to work, but I have the hardest time falling alseep. I sometimes wonder if my cortisol, or adrenal glands mess up.
    Hm...well you do need to let your adrenals off stims for a while for them to rehab , but I definitely think its cortisol related since you have had some stressful days , and have not been able to sleep a lot , get some G8 from them , if not , Buying bulk 1-carboxy+PureCamp will be good , since it IS Sabinsa licensed forskolin it WILL help you into a deeper sleep along with 1-carboxy while reducing cortisol levels bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

29. Good day at work, got an hour off for the holiday lol!! Went to gym for a quick chest day since son's soccer game at 5:45 then tomorrow some cardio as I have softball torney tomorrow night. For some reason, the lifts even though I'm going up its like I feel I can do more.

Chest:

db flat bench press: 55lbs x 8,8,8

db chest flyes: 25lbs x 8,8,8

incline db bench press: 45lbs x 8,8,8

machine hammer strength presses: 125lbs x 10,10,10

30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good day at work, got an hour off for the holiday lol!! Went to gym for a quick chest day since son's soccer game at 5:45 then tomorrow some cardio as I have softball torney tomorrow night. For some reason, the lifts even though I'm going up its like I feel I can do more.

Chest:

db flat bench press: 55lbs x 8,8,8

db chest flyes: 25lbs x 8,8,8

incline db bench press: 45lbs x 8,8,8

machine hammer strength presses: 125lbs x 10,10,10
    Thats your body telling you to punish him with more weight bro!! Good lifts and glad work was good, that stress is not good for you bro!

Keep it up and don't give up bro and something I never tell yah because u never talk about it...DONT CHEAT on the diet haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM
  2. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM
  3. Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:29 PM
  4. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:07 PM
  5. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 PM