5 Day Dexaprine Log - (Sponsored)

trae1170

Awards
First I would like to say THANKS to iForce and VaughnTrue for giving me this opportunity !!

I was extremely surprised at the positive effects that I had with this product. I am pretty tolerant to caffeine and energy products due to working long hours and having to make frequent business trips. I generally drink 6-8 cups of coffee a day and once in awhile throw in a Monster or other energy drink and I am still a little tired by the time I get off work and head to the Gym.

I started with the suggested 1/2 pill on the first day, right away in the morning on an empty stomach. I could feel just a little bit of energy within about 30 minutes and I did not seem to be hungry until about lunch time. Generally I snack a few times before that. Shortly after lunch the effects seem to fade away.

The remaining 4 days I took a full pill & had great results. On a full pill a day I hardly ate at all for about 8 hours , it was weird I felt hungry once in a while but I just did not want to eat? This product was a great appetite reducer and gives you that GOOD energy feeling, no increased heart rate, jitters or headaches. The one effect which is both good (weight loss) but bad (if you are at work), it did seem to make me use the restroom an additional 2-3 times a day.

This was a great product and I plan on purchasing a full bottle!
I would give this a 10/10 ............. Hydroxy...WHO

Peace,

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great review bro, and glad you enjoyed it. I'm the same way, i more or less need a full pill to really feel anything lol, sometimes it sucks being stim tolerant. and the whole running to the bathroom effect was another thing I can say I've experienced, but not at all a problem.

be sure to hit me up with any questions you may have on products in the future :) and thanks for the feedback