Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    day 29) Arms

    After not having many carbs all week, about 50grams per day, and no more ignite 2, i wasnt expecting much but i still got a great pump and had more energy than i thought i would for a long work day!

    E-Z Bar curls

    70 x 10
    80 x 11 x 2
    90 x 7
    100 x 3
    70 x 8

    E-Z Bar Decline Nose breakers

    90 x 10 x 2 (superset with close grip tricep press with same weight x 10)
    100 x 7 (close grip chest press with same weight x 8)
    100 x 5 (close grip chest press with same weight x 5)
    80 x failure (close grip x failure)

    DB preacher curls

    35 x 11
    40 x 7 x 2
    35 x 9
    30 x 9

    Cable Rope Tricep pull downs

    130 x 10 x 2
    140 x 7
    150 x 4
    120 x failure

    Standing DB Hammer curls

    35 x 10
    40 x 9
    40 x 8
    45 x 5
    30 x failure

    Weighted Dips

    45lbs x failure x 2
    55lbs x failure

    DB concentration curls

    25 x 10 x 3 on each arm.

    Day 30) Back

    Wide grip pull ups

    bodyweight x failure x 2
    bodyweight x failure - assisted with -40lbs x 7 x 2

    Seated Rows

    180 x 13
    205 x 8
    235 x 5 x 2
    205 x failure

    Lat pull downs

    180 x 9 x 2
    200 x 8


    T-Bar rows

    2 plates x 15
    3 plates x 11 x 2
    4 plates x 5

    Machine high / low rows supersetted

    150 x 10 x 3 for each

    Man, after having a lot of carbs for lunch the pumps an vascularity was amazing today! had a great back workout and my tweaked shoulder was feeling great! I counted out the Crea-Trona and only have 3 days worth left. Not sure if i got more in my bottles than what was labeled, cause i have been taking 8 per day every day, which should have run out at 30 days (right?). maybe im being a meathead and not doing the math right. anywho, im happy for it either way!

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 29) Arms

    After not having many carbs all week, about 50grams per day, and no more ignite 2, i wasnt expecting much but i still got a great pump and had more energy than i thought i would for a long work day!

    E-Z Bar curls

    70 x 10
    80 x 11 x 2
    90 x 7
    100 x 3
    70 x 8

    E-Z Bar Decline Nose breakers

    90 x 10 x 2 (superset with close grip tricep press with same weight x 10)
    100 x 7 (close grip chest press with same weight x 8)
    100 x 5 (close grip chest press with same weight x 5)
    80 x failure (close grip x failure)

    DB preacher curls

    35 x 11
    40 x 7 x 2
    35 x 9
    30 x 9

    Cable Rope Tricep pull downs

    130 x 10 x 2
    140 x 7
    150 x 4
    120 x failure

    Standing DB Hammer curls

    35 x 10
    40 x 9
    40 x 8
    45 x 5
    30 x failure

    Weighted Dips

    45lbs x failure x 2
    55lbs x failure

    DB concentration curls

    25 x 10 x 3 on each arm.

    Day 30) Back

    Wide grip pull ups

    bodyweight x failure x 2
    bodyweight x failure - assisted with -40lbs x 7 x 2

    Seated Rows

    180 x 13
    205 x 8
    235 x 5 x 2
    205 x failure

    Lat pull downs

    180 x 9 x 2
    200 x 8


    T-Bar rows

    2 plates x 15
    3 plates x 11 x 2
    4 plates x 5

    Machine high / low rows supersetted

    150 x 10 x 3 for each

    Man, after having a lot of carbs for lunch the pumps an vascularity was amazing today! had a great back workout and my tweaked shoulder was feeling great! I counted out the Crea-Trona and only have 3 days worth left. Not sure if i got more in my bottles than what was labeled, cause i have been taking 8 per day every day, which should have run out at 30 days (right?). maybe im being a meathead and not doing the math right. anywho, im happy for it either way!
    Yah you don't need a lot of carbs if you're using ignite 2 .. and when you do you blow up...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    agreed. i woke up this morning feeling full (muscle wise). veins are definitely more prevalent. Im trying to a carb cycling (not sure if this is the right terminology) where i keep it low carb 3 days, around 50 grams or less per day, then carb up with about 200 grams of carbs on the 4th day. so far its working really well for me!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    day 31) friday

    took the day off to rest and relax. went to see Prometheus which was very good.

    day 32) Satuday - Full body

    I thought, what the heck , why not do a full body circuit and just blow it all out since this is the final day of Crea-Trona. I was sweating so bad, could barely catch my breath, and loved every grueling second of it. i got my chest, arms, shoulders, legs and core all in an hour and half.

    Here are the after pics, ill post them on the first post as well so you can get a good comparison of what 4 weeks had done.







    had to get a bicep peak in there!!
  5. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Abs are coming in strong Brotha and yes, that is a nice peak in your Bicep for sure!!! Let me know when you get the IGNITE-2!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thank ya sir! and will do on the Ignite 2.
  7. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Abs are coming in strong Brotha and yes, that is a nice peak in your Bicep for sure!!! Let me know when you get the IGNITE-2!
    mailman just dropped off the Ignite 2! and a freakin sweet Finaflex shaker cup! plus samples of G8 and pro-xanthine. Yall are a ridiculous company (in the best way). that shaker cup is a really nice one too! ill get pics up and start the new log monday. gonna keep this progress train rollin!!!!!! can ya tell him stoked? just look at all the exclamation marks.
  8. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had to click on this because you said you are getting swole. There is nothing like getting big for the summer and you picked a great time to do it. Good luck in your training
  9. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    for any who wish to follow along, ill be making a new thread / log just for Ignite 2 this evening! ill post the link in this thread as soon as i make it.
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good news, yah I am seeing a big difference in the abs from last pics despite these bering more blurry ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  11. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    sorry, the camera kinda sucks its very nice to see my abs getter better though.
  12. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yo...LaserBluess - Blurry camera or not, you are definitely getting leaner, I can see an obvious increase in definition in your abs and obliques!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yo...LaserBluess - Blurry camera or not, you are definitely getting leaner, I can see an obvious increase in definition in your abs and obliques!
    Yah just think how ripped he would look if the camera was clear..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    its all just my plan to look even better when i get a non-blurry picture my buddy who hasnt seen me in a while said it looks like ive been feeding my junk redbull cause it looks like i have wings coming out of my shorts. one of the funnier comments ive gotten so far lol
  15. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)

    follow along!! should be a fun ride. just a little FYI, i am actually postponing my PH cycle to run this Ignite 2. that's how psyched i am for it! i have planning this PH cycle since last august, so putting it off is kind of a big deal and really shows how much i believe in Finaflex products to help me break plateaus natty.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:08 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Swole's pics
    By Swole in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in