Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. day 10 - may 18) ARMS

BB Curls
    70 x 13
    80 x 11
    80 x 9
    90 x 5

Incline BB Skull Crushers / Close Grip Tricep Press (supersets)

80 x 12 80 x 10
    90 x 10 x 2 90 x 8 x 2
    100 x 7 100 x 4

DB Preacher Curls

35 x 10 x 2
    40 x 7 x 2

Single Arm Tricep Cable pushdowns

45 x 12
    50 x 11
    55 x 9 x 2

Concentration Curls (dumbbells)
    35 x 10 x 3

Dips

BW x 15
    +45lbs x 10 x 2

Across the chest Hammer Curls

35 x 8 x 2
    30 x 9
    30 x 8

Cable Rope Pulldowns
    75 x 10 x 4

Felt great the whole time. My arms were pretty pumped up, but the pump faded pretty quickly after the workout because of low carbs im guessing. Not a problem though, tomorrow (saturday) i will be carb loading for the Warrior Dash. ok, maybe not loading up too much, its only a 5k lol.

2. day 11 - may 19) Chest

My brother is in town from the Air Force, he is based in N. Carolina so I wanted to work out with him, and he wanted to do chest, so yeah. we did chest again.

Incline DB Bench

75 x 12 x 2
    85 x 10 x 2
    90 x 7

Smith Machine Flat Bench
    185 x 15
    205 x 12
    205 x 8 (with help)
    225 x 3
    135 x failure

Decline Machine
    3 plates (each side) x 10 x 2
    3 plates + 25lbs x 7
    2 plates (each side) x failure

Pec Deck
    130 x 12
    145 x 10 x 2

We got up and worked out early, so i was very much working out fasted, but i was still able to put up 90lb dumbbells on incline bench!

Take into account that my weight (as of Friday night, not this morning) was 188lbs!! No carbs sucks lol, but ill be having pasta for dinner, so im sure ill be back at 192 -193 by sunday afternoon.

So, my strength was up, even though i had no food in me for about 12 hours, and my energy levels were good - not great. not too bad considering it was first thing in the morning and i was hungry as hell.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 11 - may 19) Chest

My brother is in town from the Air Force, he is based in N. Carolina so I wanted to work out with him, and he wanted to do chest, so yeah. we did chest again.

Incline DB Bench

75 x 12 x 2
    85 x 10 x 2
    90 x 7

Smith Machine Flat Bench
    185 x 15
    205 x 12
    205 x 8 (with help)
    225 x 3
    135 x failure

Decline Machine
    3 plates (each side) x 10 x 2
    3 plates + 25lbs x 7
    2 plates (each side) x failure

Pec Deck
    130 x 12
    145 x 10 x 2

We got up and worked out early, so i was very much working out fasted, but i was still able to put up 90lb dumbbells on incline bench!

Take into account that my weight (as of Friday night, not this morning) was 188lbs!! No carbs sucks lol, but ill be having pasta for dinner, so im sure ill be back at 192 -193 by sunday afternoon.

So, my strength was up, even though i had no food in me for about 12 hours, and my energy levels were good - not great. not too bad considering it was first thing in the morning and i was hungry as hell.
    Fasted workouts are the best...

4. day 12 - May 20) Warrior Dash!! Things went great, had a lot of fun doing this race in north Georgia. I made sure to take 8 Crea-Trona and 1 scoop of Ignite before the race. Felt good the whole race with lots of energy. I wasn't trying to set records cause i was running with my brother and wanted to stick together, but I did this 5k much faster than the one last October.

5. day 13 - may 21) BACK

Said i was gonna post up pics, so i dont wanna be a liar. Here is my brother and myself after the warrior dash. couldnt let free beer go to waste

I thought my arms looked pretty good considering i just ran 3.2 miles and did obstacles. plus, i look tan cause im covered in mud lol.

Seated Cable Rows

180 x 11
    205 x 6 x 2
    195 x 7

DB Rows superset with Australian Pullups

75 x 10 x 3 bodyweight x 10 x 3

Wide grip pull ups

bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x 7
    bodyweight x 4 - assisted -40lbs x 9
    assisted -40lbs x 12
    assisted -50lbs x failure

Lower back extensions
    200 x 12
    250 x failure x 2

T-bar rows

2 plates x 11
    2 plates + 25lbs x 7 x 2
    2 plates x failure

Machine High Rows superset with Machine Underhand Rows

180 x 10 x 4 210 x 10 x 4

I was extremely pumped up. If it werent weird i would have been snapping pics oh how much my veins were popping out. I had not eaten for 6 hours prior, so i give credit to a high intensity workout and Ignite + Crea-Trona!

Bodyweight was 192.4lbs tonight before workout. I am keeping up with numbers that i was doing when i was 10 - 15lbs heavier. I am really liking these products and can clearly see my body changing and getting leaner. Keep in mind, diet has a lot to do with it, but Crea-Trona and Ignite 2 are definitely helping a ton!

6. Cool so you could have done even better if you cut loose you're saying ...

7. at the warrior dash? quite possibly. but i just do them for fun. I'm not a huge fan of cardio to begin with, but this makes it much more enjoyable. I did this one more as a "bonding with my brother" event.

8. Day 14) Chest

Not gonna lie, i just wasn't feeling it today, but i got in the gym and knocked it out anyways. I need sleep. I have been burning the candle at both ends for a couple of weeks now, and i need some much needed rest.

Flat Bench

185 x 12 x 2
    205 x 6 x 2 (yeah... not my best ever)

Incline Smith Machine

205 x 8 x 2
    185 x 8
    155 x 11

DB Incline Flys

35 x 9 x 2
    40 x 5
    30 x 11

Pec Deck

120 x 12
    135 x 9 x 2

Dips

bodyweight x failure x 2

Pushups

bodyweight x failure x 2

My only guess is the lack of sleep i have been getting, and the fact that my shoulders might have been less than 100% after yesterdays killer back day. anywho, im sure tomorrow will yield better results.

9. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    Day 14) Chest

Not gonna lie, i just wasn't feeling it today, but i got in the gym and knocked it out anyways. I need sleep. I have been burning the candle at both ends for a couple of weeks now, and i need some much needed rest.

Flat Bench

185 x 12 x 2
    205 x 6 x 2 (yeah... not my best ever)

Incline Smith Machine

205 x 8 x 2
    185 x 8
    155 x 11

DB Incline Flys

35 x 9 x 2
    40 x 5
    30 x 11

Pec Deck

120 x 12
    135 x 9 x 2

Dips

bodyweight x failure x 2

Pushups

bodyweight x failure x 2

My only guess is the lack of sleep i have been getting, and the fact that my shoulders might have been less than 100% after yesterdays killer back day. anywho, im sure tomorrow will yield better results.
    You have been expending a lot of energy recently, need that rest ...

10. a night of rest makes a world of difference. I can't wait to get in there and kill some legs today. btw, DW, nice progress in that Transformers competition thread. I hope im still that good of shape when i get older. Well done sir!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    a night of rest makes a world of difference. I can't wait to get in there and kill some legs today. btw, DW, nice progress in that Transformers competition thread. I hope im still that good of shape when i get older. Well done sir!
    Thanks man, only the beginning, I can lose about 10 lbs of fat in 5 weeks and I am getting bigger as well. This should be my biggest week size wise.

12. day 15) Legs

Felt a ton better today. not tired or groggy, so adding in Ignite 2 plus 8 caps of Crea-Trona really brought on the buzz.

Squats superset with Front Squats superset with BB Stationary Lunges

225 x 10 185 x 8 155 x 10
    225 x 10 205 x 5 155 x 9
    245 x 7 175 x 10 175 x 6
    225 x 7 155 x failure 135 x failure

DB Straight Leg Deadlifts
    80 x 12
    90 x 10 x 2
    100 x 7 x 2

Walking BB Lunges (used a curling bar)
    90 x across a small area of the gym and back (about 15 per leg)
    100 x across a small area of the gym and back
    110 x across the gym and back

Standing Calf Raise Machine
    250 x 15
    300 x 8 x 2
    275 x failure

Might not seem like much, but i challenge anyone to start out doing those supersets with no breaks in between them until you finish the lunges. i was huffin and puffin and sweating like a pickle in a women's prison (yes, i took that from someone on here, im not that clever lol).

Finished up by doing weighted ab machine for 6 sets, then playing a very tough game of racquetball for an hour for cardio. i think my after pics will do some justice as to how hard im working, and how well Crea-Trona is helping me retain my size / mass while cutting fat.

13. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 15) Legs

Felt a ton better today. not tired or groggy, so adding in Ignite 2 plus 8 caps of Crea-Trona really brought on the buzz.

Squats superset with Front Squats superset with BB Stationary Lunges

225 x 10 185 x 8 155 x 10
    225 x 10 205 x 5 155 x 9
    245 x 7 175 x 10 175 x 6
    225 x 7 155 x failure 135 x failure

DB Straight Leg Deadlifts
    80 x 12
    90 x 10 x 2
    100 x 7 x 2

Walking BB Lunges (used a curling bar)
    90 x across a small area of the gym and back (about 15 per leg)
    100 x across a small area of the gym and back
    110 x across the gym and back

Standing Calf Raise Machine
    250 x 15
    300 x 8 x 2
    275 x failure

Might not seem like much, but i challenge anyone to start out doing those supersets with no breaks in between them until you finish the lunges. i was huffin and puffin and sweating like a pickle in a women's prison (yes, i took that from someone on here, im not that clever lol).

Finished up by doing weighted ab machine for 6 sets, then playing a very tough game of racquetball for an hour for cardio. i think my after pics will do some justice as to how hard im working, and how well Crea-Trona is helping me retain my size / mass while cutting fat.
    Oh yah that's a brutal superset...

14. day 16) Shoulders

Finished my first bottle of Crea-Trona.

Got the gym and started killin my shoulders.

seated DB presses
    75 x 12 x 2
    80 x 9
    85 x 5
    55 x failure

DB lateral raises and front raises

15 x 10 x 3
    20 x 10
    35 x 7 ( i was cheating a bit, putting some body into it, but ya gotta go heavy sometimes!)

DB Shrugs
    100 x 10
    110 x 9 x 2
    120 x 6 (my grip strength kinda sucks)

Plate Loaded Shoulder press
    2 plates each side x 10 x 2
    1 plate + 25lb x failure

Upright Rows w/ Barbell
    80 x 9
    90 x 7 x 2
    50 x failure

Reverse Pec Deck
    100 x failure
    90 x failure

Holy cow, my shoulders are looking more and more striated each week. The separation between my delts and arms is really looking good, kinda excited for beach season / pool parties! I weighed in at 192lbs preworkout, and i am putting up weight that i was doing at 205+lbs. Losing fat and keeping the muscle baby!!!! im excited to see how the next 2 weeks shape up with Crea-Trona.

15. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 16) Shoulders

Finished my first bottle of Crea-Trona.

Got the gym and started killin my shoulders.

seated DB presses
    75 x 12 x 2
    80 x 9
    85 x 5
    55 x failure

DB lateral raises and front raises

15 x 10 x 3
    20 x 10
    35 x 7 ( i was cheating a bit, putting some body into it, but ya gotta go heavy sometimes!)

DB Shrugs
    100 x 10
    110 x 9 x 2
    120 x 6 (my grip strength kinda sucks)

Plate Loaded Shoulder press
    2 plates each side x 10 x 2
    1 plate + 25lb x failure

Upright Rows w/ Barbell
    80 x 9
    90 x 7 x 2
    50 x failure

Reverse Pec Deck
    100 x failure
    90 x failure

Holy cow, my shoulders are looking more and more striated each week. The separation between my delts and arms is really looking good, kinda excited for beach season / pool parties! I weighed in at 192lbs preworkout, and i am putting up weight that i was doing at 205+lbs. Losing fat and keeping the muscle baby!!!! im excited to see how the next 2 weeks shape up with Crea-Trona.
    Really sounds good so far ...

16. im really hoping the pics do me justice, because im seeing quite a change. but im very aware of small changes, so i might be noticing things that someone else wouldn't.

just to update, no workout today. gym partner bailed on me, so im hitting it bright and early in the morning (saturday) for 45 min of fasted cardio and lifting about 6 hours later with some food in me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    im really hoping the pics do me justice, because im seeing quite a change. but im very aware of small changes, so i might be noticing things that someone else wouldn't.

just to update, no workout today. gym partner bailed on me, so im hitting it bright and early in the morning (saturday) for 45 min of fasted cardio and lifting about 6 hours later with some food in me.
    That's the way it is with pics though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's the way it is with pics though.

says the old fugger looking ripped.

19. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    says the old fugger looking ripped.
    If you're talking about the Avi that was contest time... I starting to get there again though...

20. yeah, quite impressive sir.

day 17 - friday march 25) off day

Day 18 - saturday march 26) Arms

Got up, took my supps and headed to the gym. knocked out 20 min of cardio, and then got bored, so i started doing my arm workout. then finished up with 20 more min of cardio.

BB preacher curls
    70 x 15
    80 x 10 x 2
    90 x 9
    90 x 6

Incline BB Skull crushers supersetted with close grip tricep presses (same weight)

90 x 12 and 90 x 7
    100 x 8 and 100 x 4

Flat BB skull crushers supersetted with close grip tricep presses

100 x 7 x 2 and 100 x 5 x 2

Standing DB curls (strict form, no body swing)

35 x 10 x 2
    40 x 7
    45 x 4
    30 x 7

Cable Tricep rope extensions

160 x 12
    180 x 9 x 2

Cable single arm curls

50 x 10
    60 x 8 x 2
    65 x 5

Smith machine Close grip bench

185 x 12
    185 x failure - drop set to 135 x failure

Seat bb curls

80 x 7
    80 x 6
    70 x failure x 2

21. day 19 & 20) sunday and monday i didnt go to the gym. just ran about 3 miles each day, with light ab work. still took 1 scoop of Ignite and 8 Crea-Trona.

I should be ready to tear it up today on either chest or back, can't decide which to do, but ill update later tonight and hopefully get some pics. Pics might have to wait for tomorrow though. we'll see

22. For anyone intersted in this product it was on sale over the weekend at the planet, hopefully it still is

23. day 21) chest

had a killer chest workout. i can't believe how pumped i got and my shoulders too. my shoulder pumps were painful and repping out the last few on incline db bench was hard, but man did it feel good.

Incline DB bench

80 x 12
    85 x 9 x 2
    90 x 5
    55 x 10
    50 x 9

Decline chest plate machine

3 plates each side x 10
    3 plates x 9
    3 plates x 8 with help on the last one
    3 plates x failure (dropset) 2 plates x failure

Smith machine Heavy Bench (for me at least)

255 x 5
    255 x 4, then 5 with major help.
    155 x 15 x 2 with 45 second rest in between.

Pec Deck
    130 x 12
    145 x 8 x 2
    160 x 4
    105 x failure

Then played an hour of racquetball and sweated my a$$ off. felt great the whole time, and this was after not eating since noon (worked out at 7pm) Kept it low carb, but as usual, the pump was there. I noticed i got extremely thirsty and had dry mouth nearly the whole time even though i drank plenty of water all day long.

no pics tonight, but i will get them up tomorrow barring a crazy fat day incident. yes, i am self-concious. deal with it. lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    For anyone intersted in this product it was on sale over the weekend at the planet, hopefully it still is
    Yah it's very reasonably priced ...

25. I should of got sum, boooo

26. day 22) back

Wide grip pull ups
    bodyweight x 12
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -40lbs
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -50lbs

T-bar rows
    2 plates x 12
    3 plates x 10
    3.5 plates x 8 x 2
    2 plates x 12

Seated cable lat pull downs
    135 x 12
    150 x 10 x 2

seated machine close grip rows
    160 x 10 x 3

seated machine wide grip rows
    120 x 10 x 3

Standing single arm Cable low rows supersetted with rowing machine (cardio machine)

55 x 12 x 3 1 minute on rowing machine immediately after each set.

high row machine
    180 x 9 x 2
    190 x 6
    150 x failure

Roman chair (lower back extensions)
    25lb x 12 x 2
    45lb x 9 x 2

Overall i felt really good, just tired and drained from working long hours at work. at the very end of my workout i got really intense stomach cramps, which as i sit here typing, have not gone away. pretty painful, and not sure what is going on. luckily it didnt start until i was completely done lifting though.

I can tell my stamina is way up since 3 weeks ago, and i am getting much leaner. I WILL take photos this sunday, which will almost be the 4 week mark to judge how much ive changed. hopefully its significant.

27. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 22) back

Wide grip pull ups
    bodyweight x 12
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -40lbs
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -50lbs

T-bar rows
    2 plates x 12
    3 plates x 10
    3.5 plates x 8 x 2
    2 plates x 12

Seated cable lat pull downs
    135 x 12
    150 x 10 x 2

seated machine close grip rows
    160 x 10 x 3

seated machine wide grip rows
    120 x 10 x 3

Standing single arm Cable low rows supersetted with rowing machine (cardio machine)

55 x 12 x 3 1 minute on rowing machine immediately after each set.

high row machine
    180 x 9 x 2
    190 x 6
    150 x failure

Roman chair (lower back extensions)
    25lb x 12 x 2
    45lb x 9 x 2

Overall i felt really good, just tired and drained from working long hours at work. at the very end of my workout i got really intense stomach cramps, which as i sit here typing, have not gone away. pretty painful, and not sure what is going on. luckily it didnt start until i was completely done lifting though.

I can tell my stamina is way up since 3 weeks ago, and i am getting much leaner. I WILL take photos this sunday, which will almost be the 4 week mark to judge how much ive changed. hopefully its significant.
    You know most could not say their stamina was going up when they got leaner, especially at your stage where you are starting to really cut up.

28. yeah, i wasnt expecting it either. i thought for sure that working these new long hours at work would make me want to quit my workout early, but after the first few warm up sets im ready to go. I know a lot of people say that they don't wanna leave the gym, had to make themselves stop, etc. but i really could crank out another 3 - 4 exercises and completely fatigue myself to the point of overworking, which is not my goal obviously. Im very surprised how well the Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona are working, not that i doubted they would, but like you said i'm getting leaner and still wanted to push really hard at the end of my workout.

29. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    yeah, i wasnt expecting it either. i thought for sure that working these new long hours at work would make me want to quit my workout early, but after the first few warm up sets im ready to go. I know a lot of people say that they don't wanna leave the gym, had to make themselves stop, etc. but i really could crank out another 3 - 4 exercises and completely fatigue myself to the point of overworking, which is not my goal obviously. Im very surprised how well the Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona are working, not that i doubted they would, but like you said i'm getting leaner and still wanted to push really hard at the end of my workout.
    Yah I really like ignite 2 for pushing through a workout. I am saving my Crea-trona for after my summer cycling which wil ned in late July... I will use it in PCT and Bridge.

30. nice. after this exposure to it and the results im getting, ill be picking up 2 bottles for my PCT for my upcoming cycle. im trying to get to rickrock status by july lol. that guy is a beast!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:08 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Swole's pics
    By Swole in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:44 PM