Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    a night of rest makes a world of difference. I can't wait to get in there and kill some legs today. btw, DW, nice progress in that Transformers competition thread. I hope im still that good of shape when i get older. Well done sir!
    Thanks man, only the beginning, I can lose about 10 lbs of fat in 5 weeks and I am getting bigger as well. This should be my biggest week size wise.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 15) Legs

Felt a ton better today. not tired or groggy, so adding in Ignite 2 plus 8 caps of Crea-Trona really brought on the buzz.

Squats superset with Front Squats superset with BB Stationary Lunges

225 x 10 185 x 8 155 x 10
    225 x 10 205 x 5 155 x 9
    245 x 7 175 x 10 175 x 6
    225 x 7 155 x failure 135 x failure

DB Straight Leg Deadlifts
    80 x 12
    90 x 10 x 2
    100 x 7 x 2

Walking BB Lunges (used a curling bar)
    90 x across a small area of the gym and back (about 15 per leg)
    100 x across a small area of the gym and back
    110 x across the gym and back

Standing Calf Raise Machine
    250 x 15
    300 x 8 x 2
    275 x failure

Might not seem like much, but i challenge anyone to start out doing those supersets with no breaks in between them until you finish the lunges. i was huffin and puffin and sweating like a pickle in a women's prison (yes, i took that from someone on here, im not that clever lol).

Finished up by doing weighted ab machine for 6 sets, then playing a very tough game of racquetball for an hour for cardio. i think my after pics will do some justice as to how hard im working, and how well Crea-Trona is helping me retain my size / mass while cutting fat.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

day 15) Legs

Felt a ton better today. not tired or groggy, so adding in Ignite 2 plus 8 caps of Crea-Trona really brought on the buzz.

Squats superset with Front Squats superset with BB Stationary Lunges

225 x 10 185 x 8 155 x 10
    225 x 10 205 x 5 155 x 9
    245 x 7 175 x 10 175 x 6
    225 x 7 155 x failure 135 x failure

DB Straight Leg Deadlifts
    80 x 12
    90 x 10 x 2
    100 x 7 x 2

Walking BB Lunges (used a curling bar)
    90 x across a small area of the gym and back (about 15 per leg)
    100 x across a small area of the gym and back
    110 x across the gym and back

Standing Calf Raise Machine
    250 x 15
    300 x 8 x 2
    275 x failure

Might not seem like much, but i challenge anyone to start out doing those supersets with no breaks in between them until you finish the lunges. i was huffin and puffin and sweating like a pickle in a women's prison (yes, i took that from someone on here, im not that clever lol).

Finished up by doing weighted ab machine for 6 sets, then playing a very tough game of racquetball for an hour for cardio. i think my after pics will do some justice as to how hard im working, and how well Crea-Trona is helping me retain my size / mass while cutting fat.
    Oh yah that's a brutal superset...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 16) Shoulders

Finished my first bottle of Crea-Trona.

Got the gym and started killin my shoulders.

seated DB presses
    75 x 12 x 2
    80 x 9
    85 x 5
    55 x failure

DB lateral raises and front raises

15 x 10 x 3
    20 x 10
    35 x 7 ( i was cheating a bit, putting some body into it, but ya gotta go heavy sometimes!)

DB Shrugs
    100 x 10
    110 x 9 x 2
    120 x 6 (my grip strength kinda sucks)

Plate Loaded Shoulder press
    2 plates each side x 10 x 2
    1 plate + 25lb x failure

Upright Rows w/ Barbell
    80 x 9
    90 x 7 x 2
    50 x failure

Reverse Pec Deck
    100 x failure
    90 x failure

Holy cow, my shoulders are looking more and more striated each week. The separation between my delts and arms is really looking good, kinda excited for beach season / pool parties! I weighed in at 192lbs preworkout, and i am putting up weight that i was doing at 205+lbs. Losing fat and keeping the muscle baby!!!! im excited to see how the next 2 weeks shape up with Crea-Trona.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

day 16) Shoulders

Finished my first bottle of Crea-Trona.

Got the gym and started killin my shoulders.

seated DB presses
    75 x 12 x 2
    80 x 9
    85 x 5
    55 x failure

DB lateral raises and front raises

15 x 10 x 3
    20 x 10
    35 x 7 ( i was cheating a bit, putting some body into it, but ya gotta go heavy sometimes!)

DB Shrugs
    100 x 10
    110 x 9 x 2
    120 x 6 (my grip strength kinda sucks)

Plate Loaded Shoulder press
    2 plates each side x 10 x 2
    1 plate + 25lb x failure

Upright Rows w/ Barbell
    80 x 9
    90 x 7 x 2
    50 x failure

Reverse Pec Deck
    100 x failure
    90 x failure

Holy cow, my shoulders are looking more and more striated each week. The separation between my delts and arms is really looking good, kinda excited for beach season / pool parties! I weighed in at 192lbs preworkout, and i am putting up weight that i was doing at 205+lbs. Losing fat and keeping the muscle baby!!!! im excited to see how the next 2 weeks shape up with Crea-Trona.
    Really sounds good so far ...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

im really hoping the pics do me justice, because im seeing quite a change. but im very aware of small changes, so i might be noticing things that someone else wouldn't.

just to update, no workout today. gym partner bailed on me, so im hitting it bright and early in the morning (saturday) for 45 min of fasted cardio and lifting about 6 hours later with some food in me.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

im really hoping the pics do me justice, because im seeing quite a change. but im very aware of small changes, so i might be noticing things that someone else wouldn't.

just to update, no workout today. gym partner bailed on me, so im hitting it bright and early in the morning (saturday) for 45 min of fasted cardio and lifting about 6 hours later with some food in me.
    That's the way it is with pics though.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's the way it is with pics though.

says the old fugger looking ripped.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

says the old fugger looking ripped.
    If you're talking about the Avi that was contest time... I starting to get there again though...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

yeah, quite impressive sir.

day 17 - friday march 25) off day

Day 18 - saturday march 26) Arms

Got up, took my supps and headed to the gym. knocked out 20 min of cardio, and then got bored, so i started doing my arm workout. then finished up with 20 more min of cardio.

BB preacher curls
    70 x 15
    80 x 10 x 2
    90 x 9
    90 x 6

Incline BB Skull crushers supersetted with close grip tricep presses (same weight)

90 x 12 and 90 x 7
    100 x 8 and 100 x 4

Flat BB skull crushers supersetted with close grip tricep presses

100 x 7 x 2 and 100 x 5 x 2

Standing DB curls (strict form, no body swing)

35 x 10 x 2
    40 x 7
    45 x 4
    30 x 7

Cable Tricep rope extensions

160 x 12
    180 x 9 x 2

Cable single arm curls

50 x 10
    60 x 8 x 2
    65 x 5

Smith machine Close grip bench

185 x 12
    185 x failure - drop set to 135 x failure

Seat bb curls

80 x 7
    80 x 6
    70 x failure x 2
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 19 & 20) sunday and monday i didnt go to the gym. just ran about 3 miles each day, with light ab work. still took 1 scoop of Ignite and 8 Crea-Trona.

I should be ready to tear it up today on either chest or back, can't decide which to do, but ill update later tonight and hopefully get some pics. Pics might have to wait for tomorrow though. we'll see
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

For anyone intersted in this product it was on sale over the weekend at the planet, hopefully it still is
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 21) chest

had a killer chest workout. i can't believe how pumped i got and my shoulders too. my shoulder pumps were painful and repping out the last few on incline db bench was hard, but man did it feel good.

Incline DB bench

80 x 12
    85 x 9 x 2
    90 x 5
    55 x 10
    50 x 9

Decline chest plate machine

3 plates each side x 10
    3 plates x 9
    3 plates x 8 with help on the last one
    3 plates x failure (dropset) 2 plates x failure

Smith machine Heavy Bench (for me at least)

255 x 5
    255 x 4, then 5 with major help.
    155 x 15 x 2 with 45 second rest in between.

Pec Deck
    130 x 12
    145 x 8 x 2
    160 x 4
    105 x failure

Then played an hour of racquetball and sweated my a$$ off. felt great the whole time, and this was after not eating since noon (worked out at 7pm) Kept it low carb, but as usual, the pump was there. I noticed i got extremely thirsty and had dry mouth nearly the whole time even though i drank plenty of water all day long.

no pics tonight, but i will get them up tomorrow barring a crazy fat day incident. yes, i am self-concious. deal with it. lol
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    For anyone intersted in this product it was on sale over the weekend at the planet, hopefully it still is
    Yah it's very reasonably priced ...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I should of got sum, boooo
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 22) back

Wide grip pull ups
    bodyweight x 12
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -40lbs
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -50lbs

T-bar rows
    2 plates x 12
    3 plates x 10
    3.5 plates x 8 x 2
    2 plates x 12

Seated cable lat pull downs
    135 x 12
    150 x 10 x 2

seated machine close grip rows
    160 x 10 x 3

seated machine wide grip rows
    120 x 10 x 3

Standing single arm Cable low rows supersetted with rowing machine (cardio machine)

55 x 12 x 3 1 minute on rowing machine immediately after each set.

high row machine
    180 x 9 x 2
    190 x 6
    150 x failure

Roman chair (lower back extensions)
    25lb x 12 x 2
    45lb x 9 x 2

Overall i felt really good, just tired and drained from working long hours at work. at the very end of my workout i got really intense stomach cramps, which as i sit here typing, have not gone away. pretty painful, and not sure what is going on. luckily it didnt start until i was completely done lifting though.

I can tell my stamina is way up since 3 weeks ago, and i am getting much leaner. I WILL take photos this sunday, which will almost be the 4 week mark to judge how much ive changed. hopefully its significant.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

day 22) back

Wide grip pull ups
    bodyweight x 12
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -40lbs
    bodyweight x failure - drop set to assisted wide grip with -50lbs

T-bar rows
    2 plates x 12
    3 plates x 10
    3.5 plates x 8 x 2
    2 plates x 12

Seated cable lat pull downs
    135 x 12
    150 x 10 x 2

seated machine close grip rows
    160 x 10 x 3

seated machine wide grip rows
    120 x 10 x 3

Standing single arm Cable low rows supersetted with rowing machine (cardio machine)

55 x 12 x 3 1 minute on rowing machine immediately after each set.

high row machine
    180 x 9 x 2
    190 x 6
    150 x failure

Roman chair (lower back extensions)
    25lb x 12 x 2
    45lb x 9 x 2

Overall i felt really good, just tired and drained from working long hours at work. at the very end of my workout i got really intense stomach cramps, which as i sit here typing, have not gone away. pretty painful, and not sure what is going on. luckily it didnt start until i was completely done lifting though.

I can tell my stamina is way up since 3 weeks ago, and i am getting much leaner. I WILL take photos this sunday, which will almost be the 4 week mark to judge how much ive changed. hopefully its significant.
    You know most could not say their stamina was going up when they got leaner, especially at your stage where you are starting to really cut up.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

yeah, i wasnt expecting it either. i thought for sure that working these new long hours at work would make me want to quit my workout early, but after the first few warm up sets im ready to go. I know a lot of people say that they don't wanna leave the gym, had to make themselves stop, etc. but i really could crank out another 3 - 4 exercises and completely fatigue myself to the point of overworking, which is not my goal obviously. Im very surprised how well the Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona are working, not that i doubted they would, but like you said i'm getting leaner and still wanted to push really hard at the end of my workout.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yeah, i wasnt expecting it either. i thought for sure that working these new long hours at work would make me want to quit my workout early, but after the first few warm up sets im ready to go. I know a lot of people say that they don't wanna leave the gym, had to make themselves stop, etc. but i really could crank out another 3 - 4 exercises and completely fatigue myself to the point of overworking, which is not my goal obviously. Im very surprised how well the Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona are working, not that i doubted they would, but like you said i'm getting leaner and still wanted to push really hard at the end of my workout.
    Yah I really like ignite 2 for pushing through a workout. I am saving my Crea-trona for after my summer cycling which wil ned in late July... I will use it in PCT and Bridge.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

nice. after this exposure to it and the results im getting, ill be picking up 2 bottles for my PCT for my upcoming cycle. im trying to get to rickrock status by july lol. that guy is a beast!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 23) LEGS!!!!

Front BB Squats - 1 minute rest between sets

135 x 12 x 2
    155 x 10 x 2
    185 x 8 x 2
    135 x 9

Leg Press Plate Machine superset with Walking BB lunges

6 plates total x 12 x 4 - 110lb BB x 10 lunges each leg x 4

Calf Raise Machine
    280 x 10 x 2
    320 x 8 x 3

Leg extensions superset with Lying Leg curls

180 x 12 x 3 - 175 x 10 x 3

Overall a great leg day. i was huffin and puffin after the front squats, and my quads were pumped big time. I was sweating like a beast too! I was really feeling focused today, and am very surprised that i was getting 185 on front squats so easily!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So looks like we're adding increased strength to the list of attributes ...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

definitely. even getting slightly stronger while getting leaner is a huge plus.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

definitely. even getting slightly stronger while getting leaner is a huge plus.
    Win, win win It's going to be so nice to have something for between cycles that keeps me going....
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 24 - friday) Arms

dont wanna bore yall with everything i did, just hit the highlights for this one. i was using strict form standing DB curls and able to get 45lbs 10 times. Im sure some people put me to shame on that, but I was doing 50lb DBs when i was 220lbs, and now im at 191lbs and doing the 45lbs... YEAHHHHHH buddy.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 25) Chest (cause my buddy wanted to see what my chest day was like)

Seeing how i wore my triceps out yesterday, i wasnt putting up huge numbers. the good part is it made my chest do all the work!! i was pumped up big time!

some things to note from this workout:

-was able to get 225 x 8 on flat bench. i suck at bench press, so this was surprising to me. im happy, seeing how im 191lbs right now.
    -Veins now coming through my shoulders. never had that before, but im guessing its cause im getting leaner!!

Overall a good workout. Ill get pics up tomorrow night.

*strength so far- UP!
    *endurance - WAY up
    *not bloated or carrying extra water weight
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

day 25) Chest (cause my buddy wanted to see what my chest day was like)

Seeing how i wore my triceps out yesterday, i wasnt putting up huge numbers. the good part is it made my chest do all the work!! i was pumped up big time!

some things to note from this workout:

-was able to get 225 x 8 on flat bench. i suck at bench press, so this was surprising to me. im happy, seeing how im 191lbs right now.
    -Veins now coming through my shoulders. never had that before, but im guessing its cause im getting leaner!!

Overall a good workout. Ill get pics up tomorrow night.

*strength so far- UP!
    *endurance - WAY up
    *not bloated or carrying extra water weight
    Man this is all even better than I expected... what is this stuff
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 26 - sunday ) off day. went to visit my grandpa and celebrate his 88th birthday! also, i didnt take pics as you can tell. but i did today (monday)

day 27) Shoulders!

Had an excellent shoulder workout, until my leg shoulder rotated backwards and kinda collapsed during some DB military presses. I let it rest for a few min, then kept on going. it still feels kinda weird, but doesnt hurt, so not sure what is going on. i didnt go as heavy after that, but i still got a great workout in.

Here are the updated pics, hopefully the progress is evident. if its not, please tell me. also, its a point and shoot camera in a bathroom, so its not going to really give ya the best definition.

this is 4 hours after working out, and post shower. so i have cooled down and my vascularity is still very present (biceps, forearms).

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

woke up this morning and my front left delt / upper pec is pretty sore. good thing today is leg day! hopefully this will feel better by wednesday, if not i might need to let it rest another day before hitting back or chest.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

day 28) LEGS!!!!

so, no more ignite 2 that stuff was great. im going to miss having that as a preworkout, but funds wont allow for another purchase right now. i have about 4 days worth of Crea-Trona left, so we'll see what i can manage until then.

Front squats

135 x 15
    185 x 9 x 2
    205 x 7
    185 x 6
    155 x 10
    135 x 11

Leg press supersetted with Barbell Walking Lunges

6 plates total x 10 x 3 - 110lbs x 10 lunges each leg x 3

Standing Calf Raises

285 x 12
    330 x 10 x 2
    entire stack x 10 x 2
    285 x failure

Leg extension machine / Leg curl machine/ Horizontal Calf all supersetted

180 x 10 x 4 - 160 x 12 x 4 - 280 x 15 x 4

I was sweating so bad after all this, huffing and puffing like i had just run a marathon or somethin. I really like the short break, high tempo workout. its like getting a bit of cardio in while building muscle and burning fat! i love it!! Weight was 190lbs, but that was also before dinner.

Anybody see improvements from the starting pics? ill try to take one last set this weekend to show my final results. I can already attest to the fact that Crea-Trona is great stuff. Stacked with Ignite 2 and you have one helluva muscle building, fat destroying combo. like i said, these 2 products are without a doubt going to be in my PCT for my upcoming cycle.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Holy fug!! there is some real size increase there my man...
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

yeah, wasn't joking! i like this stuff a lot!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

OK, well I am super-duper late here, but Wow... Laserblues... Damn Bro, looking beastly Bro and lean as hell!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

ha, thanks man. and i wouldnt say im that lean, at least not compared to your pic. but, soon. very soon! I'll make sure to take one last set of pics this sunday and put them in the first post for a good before & after comparison. T-minus 12 days til my cycle begins, let's see if i can't drop some more bodyfat til then.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

ha, thanks man. and i wouldnt say im that lean, at least not compared to your pic. but, soon. very soon! I'll make sure to take one last set of pics this sunday and put them in the first post for a good before & after comparison. T-minus 12 days til my cycle begins, let's see if i can't drop some more bodyfat til then.
    That pict of me, my avatar, was a once in a lifetime kind of lean! I am about where you are now give or take 1%, we have different body-types, so probably the same body-fat, but holding in different places, I'd say I'm around 10-11%-ish right now, to me anything below 10% is lean and anything below 8% is ripped and anything below 6% is contest ready shredded to the BONE!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

yeah, wasn't joking! i like this stuff a lot!
    Yo Bro, can I post one of your picts on FINAFLEX's FaceBook Fan Page and a small bio on how you like Crea-Trona thus far? Just a couple of sentences would suffice, you can just post it up here (mini-half-way review) and I'll just cut it and paste it and say it is from laserbluess from AnabolicMinds, etc. Can you do that for me, Please?
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK, well I am super-duper late here, but Wow... Laserblues... Damn Bro, looking beastly Bro and lean as hell!
    Yah Al, he fuggin blew up on this pretty damn good...

You're a tad leaner though and pretty lean over all.. the big change is the muscle volume though...
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yo Bro, can I post one of your picts on FINAFLEX's FaceBook Fan Page and a small bio on how you like Crea-Trona thus far? Just a couple of sentences would suffice, you can just post it up here (mini-half-way review) and I'll just cut it and paste it and say it is from laserbluess from AnabolicMinds, etc. Can you do that for me, Please?

of course! might wanna wait til sunday so that the after pics will be even better

Crea-Trona mini Review: The supplement industry is flooded with products, creatine especially. Most people think creatine, is creatine, is creatine and that monohydrate is the end all be all. Well, I can attest that this is not true. Crea-Trona is leaps and bounds above the other creatines i have ever taken, including monohydrate, ethyl ester, dicreatine malate, creatine nitrate, and Kre-alkyln. Most creatines do not even begin to yield results for a few weeks, but in only 4 weeks on Crea-Trona I have gained lean mass, while dropping bodyfat, and keeping my bodyweight the same. My strength has been steadily increasing, and my workouts have been full-throttle the whole time. My endurance has also jumped up considerably. One last thing I want to note in particular is my recovery time. I know some people love being sore the day or 2 after workouts, but Crea-Trona has substantially lowered how sore I get, and the duration of soreness, which has allowed me to push even harder for better gains!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

of course! might wanna wait til sunday so that the after pics will be even better

Crea-Trona mini Review: The supplement industry is flooded with products, creatine especially. Most people think creatine, is creatine, is creatine and that monohydrate is the end all be all. Well, I can attest that this is not true. Crea-Trona is leaps and bounds above the other creatines i have ever taken, including monohydrate, ethyl ester, dicreatine malate, creatine nitrate, and Kre-alkyln. Most creatines do not even begin to yield results for a few weeks, but in only 4 weeks on Crea-Trona I have gained lean mass, while dropping bodyfat, and keeping my bodyweight the same. My strength has been steadily increasing, and my workouts have been full-throttle the whole time. My endurance has also jumped up considerably. One last thing I want to note in particular is my recovery time. I know some people love being sore the day or 2 after workouts, but Crea-Trona has substantially lowered how sore I get, and the duration of soreness, which has allowed me to push even harder for better gains!
    Great review good log
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

im at work right now, so ill update this tonight with yesterday's and today's workout. I have been doing the low carb thing since sunday, and it was so nice to have a carb filled meal today for lunch!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
  4. Swole's pics
    By Swole in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 11:44 AM