Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks to kevinhy for starting the promotion thread, and a big ups to Natty and the rest of the PES team for giving me the opportunity to give this product a go. It's VERY much appreciated guys!

The supplement:

new_at2_large.jpg

What's in it:

Higenamine 40 mg
Rauwolscine HCl 14 mg
3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine 300 mcg

The write-up:

New and Improved Alpha-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer!

Think that all effective fat burners have to make you jittery and crash? PES is here to revolutionize the way you look at fat burners with Alpha-T2. You don’t have to forfeit results with this clean, jitter-free fat burner. PES Alpha-T2 still gives you tons of energy and powerful thermogenic ingredients but without all the side effects.

What sets PES apart from the rest of the pack is the scientific research they used to formulate Alpha-T2. Instead of throwing the kitchen sink into PES Alpha-T2, they chose effective ingredients to give you results.

Rauwolscine HCl is a cutting edge ingredient, a stimulant that’s clean and may even help lower blood pressure! Not only does it send your energy levels soaring, but it also targets that stubborn fat around your midsection. Users have reported success in melting away love handles.

Higenamine is categorized as a beta-agonist, which helps to burn fat without sacrificing muscle. Unlike well-known beta-agonists like ephedrine and clenbuterol, higenamine doesn’t give you the jitters or make you crash.

3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is a popular thermogenic ingredient in Alpha-T2 that is a powerful yet does not cause side effects common to stimulants.

Don’t settle for less from your fat burner. You can buy Alpha-T2 from Nutraplanet, your online retailer for discount supplements.

ALPHA-T2 is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:

Target Fat Loss
Provide Full Body Fat Loss
Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters
Alpha-T2 contains pure Rauwolscine HCl, also known as alpha-yohimbine. Before you say “Oh damn, it’s yohimbine”?, keep on reading. Rauwolscine is VERY different than regular yohimbine. Just because they have a similar name does not mean anything as to what it does inside of your body. This new extremely superior ingredient makes yohimbine look like garbage.

Regular yohimbine is well known for nasty jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. On top of that, it hardly does anything for fat loss. Rauwolscine does NOT have the same effects and is much more powerful at burning fat then regular yohimbine! It is an essential ingredient for anyone who wants to lose weight, and we give it to you in the pure form at a full and effective dose.

Rauwolscine is the key to TARGETING fat loss in the midsection. Rauwolscine is known as an Alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist (Alpha-2-adrenoceptor blocker). Normally, when this receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking Alpha-T2), it actually slows your body’s natural ability to burn fat! By blocking the alpha-2-adrenoceptor with Rauwolscine your body will now INCREASE fat burning and DECREASE fat storage. Those evil Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; including the abdomen, the love handles, the chest, lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking Alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

Now, when these receptors are blocked a pathway known as the beta-adrenergic pathway is what is actually causing the increase in fat burning. So remember, alpha-2 adrenoceptors are blocked, so fat storage mechanism is decreased, and now allows the beta-adrenergic pathways to burn more fat in the midsection.

The beta-adrenergic pathway is one of the strongest fat burning pathways in the body. It burns fat over the entire body, but since we have coupled Rauwolscine in this formula there will be an even greater focus on the midsection.

Instead of stuffing Alpha-T2 full of stimulants that give nasty jitters and crash in an attempt to indirectly activate beta-adrenergic pathway, PES took these biochemical pathways a step further. We figured hey, why not find something that DIRECTLY activates this pathway by using a beta-agonist (beta-adrenergic pathway activator)? That is exactly what we did.

PES is proud to be the first producers of a new innovative and effective compliant beta-agonist, Higenamine. This ingredient directly activates the beta-adrenergic pathway. Just like Rauwolscine, we use a PURE form of Higenamine, not an extracted form.

Higenamine is a popular compound in Eastern countries and has been noted for its beta-agonistic properties. We have found in our initial testing of Higenamine that when 20-40mg of Higenamine is taken via oral route by capsule, it acts very quick and its effects last for 60-90 minutes after dosing. This makes Higenamine very effective for dosing pre-exercise to increase your fat burning during your workout or cardio, perfect for the twice per day dosing of Alpha-T2, wont keep you awake all night, and is perfect for the Alpha-T2 formula.

The 3,3′-diiodo-l-thyronine in Alpha-T2 is a fast acting metabolism booster and thermogenic. By increasing your metabolism you can shift your body to BREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source. 3,3′-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your metabolism into gear! It is the closest compliant ingredient to T3. This ingredient is the perfect cherry on top on our formula. Like our other ingredients, we use a pure form of 3,3’-T2.

There you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergistic PURE ingredients designed to make you BURN FAT! There is no other product out there like Alpha-T2. No weak extracts here…PURE powerful ingredients at the EFFECTIVE doses. Not hidden in a prop blend. Not loaded with caffeine.

Users love Alpha-T2 because of its clean and effective fat burning capabilities, powerful thermogenic effects, and strong boost in metabolism. Another great benefit to this product not containing caffeine is you can stack Alpha-T2 with caffeinated products like your favorite stimulant supplements to wake you up in the morning, or your stimulant loaded preworkouts. So if you are a true caffeine junkie, yes, you can use caffeinated products with Alpha-T2 if you want.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little bit about me:

I'm 28 years old and have been training off and on for almost 14 years. I coach football and basketball and as such tend to do pretty crappy workout wise during those seasons, but I've been hitting it pretty good for a little over a month now.

Nutrition:

Lean gains lifer. Paleo inspired long time carb a phobe when dieting. Currently carb cycling with higher calorie and carb days on workout days and two very low calorie very low carb days per week. I'll outline the diet in this post later.

Diet: A bit more about diet: Long been trying to go as Paleo as possible. I'm not full on Paleo, but Paleo principles as best as possible. Also lean gains, lean gains, and more lean gains. I'm not super strict with my window though. It's supposed to be 8 p.m. to noon the next day. I rarely eat before noon, but I'll sometimes eat after 8 p.m. Not a super huge deal to me if I fast for just 15 hours sometimes or just 14.5.

I'm pretty much anabolic diet/carb cycling with some twists. Here's how I have it setup:

Day one- Workout day: Low carb, medium calories.

Day two- Off. Low carb, low calories.

Day three- Workout day: Med. carb, medium calories.

Day four- Off. Low carb, low calories.

Day five- Workout day: Med. carb, medium calories.

Day 6- Off: High carb, high calories.

Day 7- Off: Low carb, low calories.

Low carb days are as low as possible. I'll still get a bit of trace carbs, but usually keep it under 25 g. Medium carb days I'm shooting under 100 grams. And high carb days I don't really give a damn but I'm not counting carbs.

Calorie wise maintenance hovers around 2600 depending on what calculator one would use. I'm trying to basically eat under maintenance to an extent every day but the high carb and high calorie day. On low calorie days I'm aiming for keeping it under 1800, but I'm not super strict on diet things where I freak out if I get 1801 calories. The medium days I'm more shooting for anywhere from 2300-2600 calories. The high calorie days I don't give a damn where I hit...but I usually try and keep it somewhat reasonable.

Workouts:

SuperHero Workout by John Romainello and Matt McGorry.
Some various forms of cardio/core training on top of it.

http://thesuperheroworkout.org/

Goal:

Lose body fat and add muscle, with the focus on dropping the bodyfat first.

Other supps:

I don't want anything to get in the way of fairly logging Alpha T-2 so I'm not changing ANY variables at this point. I hate those logs that are "I want to give a fair review of Alpha T-2 so I'm running it with Erase, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Titanium XL, Synthol, Compound 20, Superdrol, and cocaine!"

Supplements taken include: Whey protein, BCAA's, Mixed Carotenoids, Fish oil, Vitamin D, multi-vitamin, Oximega Greens, Fiber, and topical fat burners Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate (morning application of both, have been using them for a while).

Will update this post with specifics in a bit!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The before:

Front double 3.jpg
front headless.jpg
back pic.jpg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 and 2: 05-07-12 and 05-08-12

Supplement thoughts: Started yesterday with the assessing of tolerance and continued today. Honestly haven't noticed much yet, maybe some increased sweating/slight thermo effect. Haven't taken more than 1 pill at a time yet. Definitely going to play with some dosing yet probably never go above 4 caps. On some 3 cap days I may take 1, 1, 1 instead of 1, 2 or 2, 1. We'll see. Damn them caps be tiny!

Workout: Phase 3 week four workout 2- Hamstrings and Calves.

A- Explosive Trap Bar Deadlift- 4 sets of 8 reps: 185, 205, 215, 215

B1- Single Leg Calf Raise- 2 sets of 20 reps (bodyweight hold at top and bottom)

C1) Barbell Hip Raise- 4 sets of 6 reps: 95, 95, 95

C2) Walking Siff Lunges- 3 sets of 12 reps: 20, 10, 10

D) Seated Calf Raises- 2*20 (145)

E1) Romanian DL: 3*8- 105, 115, 115

E2) Swiss ball leg curls: 2*12

Core work: Medicine ball situp throws. 3 sets of 15 reps.

Comments:

A solid workout. The dosage of Alpha T-2 was over 2 hours before training so I didn't get to see the effect on workout. I'm still finishing up a log on Neurosurge that only has a bit left, but I'll be curious to play with and try dosing it to notice any pre-workout effects. It's early in the game as I have 86 pills left so plenty of time to mess around with some variables!

My pictures:

You can see my "before" pictures above. I really think my back one looks good, but the two front ones are pretty blah. I used to be pretty ripped for my size before getting skinny fat in my later college years. This is the reason for the man boobs that hopefully begin to shrink. My unique chest/stomach hair grooming is for the Abliderate Advanced/Eviscerate :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Good luck.

I am thinking of running Alpha T2 next month. Will be watching closely.

Your upper back looks pretty good already !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching :)

Lean Gains is definitely a lifestyle nutrition plan - love it; it's the nutritional protocol that works the best for my body!

Nice to see you're not changing any variables - that's the way to go.

All the best with your goals - recomping is definitely doable!

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh... hey there. Buddy ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Good luck.

I am thinking of running Alpha T2 next month. Will be watching closely.

Your upper back looks pretty good already !
Thanks. I definitely have some work to do dropping some of that body fat, but I hope I'm not really far off :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching :)

Lean Gains is definitely a lifestyle nutrition plan - love it; it's the nutritional protocol that works the best for my body!

Nice to see you're not changing any variables - that's the way to go.

All the best with your goals - recomping is definitely doable!

~Rosie~
Definitely agree on all accounts Rosie and glad you're along for the ride.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: 5-9-2012

Supplement thoughts:

Took one cap of Alpha T-2 to begin the day. Actually noticing a bit more in the energy department this morning than with the earlier doses. Today will be my first 3 capsule day. Planning on taking two at once for the first time later this afternoon and seeing how that treats me. I'm also going to experiment with 1, 1, 1 dosing later on and starting the day with two caps instead of one. Will keep you updated!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took two caps about an hour ago. It's early, but this definitely doesn't have a lot of stim effect on me. Part of this may be because I'm a stim junkie and frequent caffeine taker. Have noticed an increased thermogenic effect today as it's cool in the room and yet I'm feeling quite warm. Appetite suppression is noticeable but hasn't been as crazy as some others have reported at this point. It's still early. I'm going to take two caps upon waking tomorrow I believe now that tolerance has been assessed.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok maybe the appetite suppression is a bit more pronounced than I thought! Since the two caps I've had to force myself to down some protein because I know I need to down some protein!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a month of Alpha T2 and saw great gains in fat loss, even with only a slight caloric reduction. I wrote a review in the log section if you want to check it out. You're going to do well with this stuff. Good luck!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting that you have appetite suppression because I have not experienced that at all. I'm the same with the energy... nothing to report there. However it does feel like my body has turned into a furnace. Even when I'm in an air conditioned room not doing anything I feel like I'm about to bust out in beads of sweat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting that you have appetite suppression because I have not experienced that at all. I'm the same with the energy... nothing to report there. However it does feel like my body has turned into a furnace. Even when I'm in an air conditioned room not doing anything I feel like I'm about to bust out in beads of sweat.
Some people experience it and some do not - I didn't (but then, virtually nothing suppresses my appetite. Alpha-T2 does warm you up a little though. Good product to add to any stack :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said it's still early and I hadn't noticed it yet with the prior caps...but this afternoon and evening I haven't felt like eating a damn thing which is odd.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: 5-10-2012

Supplement thoughts:

Two caps of Alpha T-2 to start the morning about 30 minutes ago. Going to dose another one later today and will note the effects. Forgot to mention my weight in the morning upon starting was 191.4 pounds. I'm only going to weigh once a week. I know the scale can always be misleading and results in the mirror are what we're all after but it is something I'm going to track.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet update: Basically going to start following the anabolic diet to an extent. Might not do my two carb up days back to back and I won't be as concerned about making sure I take in so much fat, though I will still be on a high fat diet. Going to kick start it with 12 "carb free" days. Maintenance calories are 2400, but I'll be shooting for about 2200 on workout days and about 1900 on non-workout days.

Will be tracking stuff in fitday as best as possible!

Anyone done the anabolic diet and have experiences to share? Of course it will be lean gains as I'm a LG lifer!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neuorsurge plus Alpha T-2 as I head to the gym, let's do this!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
in as well. i know airbornes having great success and im thuroughly enjoying my at2 as well. i'd like to see others experiences with it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in as well. i know airbornes having great success and im thuroughly enjoying my at2 as well. i'd like to see others experiences with it.
Welcome to the party. Just don't bring anything tempting I'm trying to shed bodyfat damnit!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the party. Just don't bring anything tempting I'm trying to shed bodyfat damnit!
How about a few galleons of ice-cream and a large pizza...with fries...and then several hundred grams of chocolate...:p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a few galleons of ice-cream and a large pizza...with fries...and then several hundred grams of chocolate...:p
Only you can pull that kind of eating off and look good Rosie. I'd balloon up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: 5-10-2012

Supplement thoughts: Hit the AT-2 before the Neurosurge today just to see if it had any real pre-workout effects or synergy between the two. Hard to say really, I've been on Neurosurge about 17 days so I know the effects of it. Didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary but the increased sweating while working out was not placebo. It wasn't even that hot and I was dripping everywhere. Enjoyable!

Workout: Week 4, Day Three of Phase 3.

A- Push Press- 4 sets of 5 reps: 95, 105, 105, 105

B1- Lumberjack Press- 3 sets of 10 reps (5 each side): EZ+30
B2- Y Press- 3 sets of 15 reps: 10 lb. DB's

C1- Arnold Press- 3 sets of 10 reps: 25 lb. DB's
C2- Explosive Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 10 reps: 20 lb. DB's

D- "Shoulder killers" 10 reps bent over laterals, followed by 10 reps lateral raises, followed by 10 reps front raises, followed by 10 reps overhead press. 2 sets of 40 reps: 10 Lb. DB's

This always fries my shoulders. It was another good one. Tomorrow is my last day of the 4 weeks of Phase 3. I've really enjoyed Phase 3 but I'm excited to move to the final phase as well. Can't wait!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only you can pull that kind of eating off and look good Rosie. I'd balloon up!
I'm starting to notice the effects, believe me - won't be eating like that for much longer; really need to concentrate on my HEALTH!

A- Push Press- 4 sets of 5 reps: 95, 105, 105, 105

B1- Lumberjack Press- 3 sets of 10 reps (5 each side): EZ+30
B2- Y Press- 3 sets of 15 reps: 10 lb. DB's

C1- Arnold Press- 3 sets of 10 reps: 25 lb. DB's
C2- Explosive Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 10 reps: 20 lb. DB's

D- "Shoulder killers" 10 reps bent over laterals, followed by 10 reps lateral raises, followed by 10 reps front raises, followed by 10 reps overhead press. 2 sets of 40 reps: 10 Lb. DB's

This always fries my shoulders...
"Fries" the shoulders, I bet! Especially with the "Shoulder killers" in there - trust me, I know how something like that feels, although it's an awesome feeling afterwards, even if you're too sore to move :D

Keep killing it!

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to notice the effects, believe me - won't be eating like that for much longer; really need to concentrate on my HEALTH!

"Fries" the shoulders, I bet! Especially with the "Shoulder killers" in there - trust me, I know how something like that feels, although it's an awesome feeling afterwards, even if you're too sore to move :D

Keep killing it!

~Rosie~
No more 4,000 calories a day Rosie?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet update: Basically going to start following the anabolic diet to an extent. Might not do my two carb up days back to back and I won't be as concerned about making sure I take in so much fat, though I will still be on a high fat diet. Going to kick start it with 12 "carb free" days. Maintenance calories are 2400, but I'll be shooting for about 2200 on workout days and about 1900 on non-workout days.

Will be tracking stuff in fitday as best as possible!

Anyone done the anabolic diet and have experiences to share? Of course it will be lean gains as I'm a LG lifer!
I would definitely advise against the two carb days back to back. I think most people are too insulin resistant to see a benefit from that, I usually do 4.5 days low carb, and a big carb meal at the end of every fifth day. Keeps me sane but allows me to keep my training intensity super high.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely advise against the two carb days back to back. I think most people are too insulin resistant to see a benefit from that, I usually do 4.5 days low carb, and a big carb meal at the end of every fifth day. Keeps me sane but allows me to keep my training intensity super high.
I was actually leaning towards doing something like this. I don't personally like the idea of two big carb days in a row either.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kevinhy today I'm doing Alpha T-2 in a 1, 1, 1 fashion as opposed to two at once. My reasoning is the short half life of higenamine. Thoughts on this? Probably not a huge deal in the long run I know, but logically seems to make sense to me to take 3 caps like that instead of 2, 1 or 1, 2.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No more 4,000 calories a day Rosie?
I never said that - that won't stop as long as my Maintenance remains at ~4,300 calories. Just that my nutrition has to be more focused on my health henceforth - not eating what I am sensitive to or causes distress to my body, eating what and when it makes me feel best, etc.

~Rosie~

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I never said that - that won't stop as long as my Maintenance remains at ~4,300 calories. Just that my nutrition has to be more focused on my health henceforth - not eating what I am sensitive to or causes distress to my body, eating what and when it makes me feel best, etc.

~Rosie~
4300 a day maintenance ? Holy crap! You a runner or something? thats insane. Im jealous.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4300 a day maintenance ? Holy crap! You a runner or something? thats insane. Im jealous.
No, I am just me - take into account years of conditioning and other personal factors (check out some of my logs (or website) for more information, etc.). On that note, NEVER compare yourself to someone else and what they do - find out what is right for YOU and do that!

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I am just me - take into account years of conditioning and other personal factors (check out some of my logs (or website) for more information, etc.). On that note, NEVER compare yourself to someone else and what they do - find out what is right for YOU and do that!

~Rosie~
Glad you posted this, a lot of people couldn't eat like you do. But you know your body well and you understand how to manipulate variables to achieve desired results. You also workout like a fiend (when not injured :().

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glad you posted this, a lot of people couldn't eat like you do. But you know your body well and you understand how to manipulate variables to achieve desired results. You also workout like a fiend (when not injured :().
Im just jealous. I wish i could eat like that. Thats dirty bulk intake for me...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I train the way I do because that's the way I HAVE to for my body to function optimally because of my blood disorder - which I realized last year, is actually the primary factor in why my body responds the way it does to things, which is almost always NOT what it SHOULD be doing, LOL. Yeah, got to manipulate EVERYthing from now on to ensure NO more time out from injuries!

Im just jealous. I wish i could eat like that. Thats dirty bulk intake for me...
My nutrition is what anyone else would call "dirty" to be honest. Not to say that you can't easily get that many calories from clean food - for example, as I was saying to a guy in the gym only just the other day, a cup of rice is 600 calories, 84 brazil nuts is 900 calories, so you can see how you can use calorie-dense foods to get in that many calories if you can't physically eat a large quantity of food.

~Rosie~

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well, I train the way I do because that's the way I HAVE to for my body to function optimally because of my blood disorder - which I realized last year, is actually the primary factor in why my body responds the way it does to things, which is almost always NOT what it SHOULD be doing, LOL. Yeah, got to manipulate EVERYthing from now on to ensure NO more time out from injuries!

My nutrition is what anyone else would call "dirty" to be honest. Not to say that you can't easily get that many calories from clean food - for example, as I was saying to a guy in the gym only just the other day, a cup of rice is 600 calories, 84 brazil nuts is 900 calories, so you can see how you can use calorie-dense foods to get in that many calories if you can't physically eat a large quantity of food.

~Rosie~
Its not a physical thing. I can put down some serious amounts. I just get pretty chubby if i do lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a physical thing. I can put down some serious amounts. I just get pretty chubby if i do lol
Everyone is different. Don't forget the fact that your body changes over time as well, dependent on training and supplement usage, injuries, and especially re age (when I hit 26-27, it started to respond differently to things and I am far more sensitive than I was re nutrition - although it hasn't stopped me eating everything and I DO need to be better with this), etc. It's just about working WITH your body at any given point, based on your goals and needs, since both are going to change over the course of time.

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed at 1, 1, 1 today. Will give the detailed update later tonight after hitting the weight room.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: 5-11-2012

Supplement thoughts: Dosed Alpha T-2 at one capsule, three times spread out about 4 hours. Still limited if any energy from this product, but again not really a "stim" based fat burner. Appetite suppression is still noticeable, but it certainly isn't outrageous yet as some have reported. Looking leaner in the mirror! Will weigh myself Monday morning.

Workout: Day four of Phase three, 4th and final time.

A1- Explosive Squat- 5 sets of 5 reps: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
A2- Jump Squat- 5 sets of 6 reps.

Rest 90 seconds.

B1- Close grip bench- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
B2- Front squat to box- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
B3- Barbell Curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 65, 65, 65, 65

Rest 180 seconds after each triset.

C1- Cross body bicep curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 30, 25, 25, 25
C2- Overhead plate triceps extension- 4 sets of 10 reps: 45, 45, 45, 45

D: Squat finishers- 165*20 reps

E: Biceps finishers- 21's on EZ bar curls.

This wraps up Phase 3 of the Superhero program. I have three weeks until the program is complete. It's supposed to "finish" off the physique. Looks extremely tough...I'm excited for it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 5: 5-11-2012

Supplement thoughts: Dosed Alpha T-2 at one capsule, three times spread out about 4 hours. Still limited if any energy from this product, but again not really a "stim" based fat burner. Appetite suppression is still noticeable, but it certainly isn't outrageous yet as some have reported. Looking leaner in the mirror! Will weigh myself Monday morning.

Workout: Day four of Phase three, 4th and final time.

A1- Explosive Squat- 5 sets of 5 reps: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
A2- Jump Squat- 5 sets of 6 reps.

Rest 90 seconds.

B1- Close grip bench- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
B2- Front squat to box- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
B3- Barbell Curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 65, 65, 65, 65

Rest 180 seconds after each triset.

C1- Cross body bicep curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 30, 25, 25, 25
C2- Overhead plate triceps extension- 4 sets of 10 reps: 45, 45, 45, 45

D: Squat finishers- 165*20 reps

E: Biceps finishers- 21's on EZ bar curls.

This wraps up Phase 3 of the Superhero program. I have three weeks until the program is complete. It's supposed to "finish" off the physique. Looks extremely tough...I'm excited for it!
glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!
Honestly I have loved every bit of it. I can't remember what I paid for it, I got it when it was on a special and pretty cheap. It's a great workout and I think my "after" pics are going to show some real nice progress.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Super late but in

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.
Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?
bad days are a possibility, also it could be lack of sleep. i have had troubles sleeping and thats why i decided to cut oxy elite out of my stack. my strength is pretty negatively impacted, i was about 50lbs off of my normal bench sets, 40 off of my shoulder press sets, back day was solid but i didnt dead lift so i dont have any real gauges on that since i did change up my routine. i almost feel totally calorie defficient, which is weird considering im eating very close to my recomp macros, which is my ultimate goal, a recomp. ive got about 2% total body fat left to loose and i'll be one happy "fat kid".

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!
Libido... CHECK!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nothing wrong with a cardio night..