Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, Runner had it right. It likely won't be added until sometime next week as it will take a while to get in. I'll note the differences and when I start that. It's by Synthetic Supplements, kinda a sister company of PES.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 10: Dosing at 2, 1 for a few days.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 10: Dosing at 2, 1 for a few days.
    How does it feel so far? The more I take this product the more I am concerned that it is not evenly dosed. Maybe it's just my bottle, maybe it's me. Nobody else seems to be saying this.

Sometimes I take it and I feel absolute zero. Other times all the hair on my body stands straight up and I sweat like I'm in a fire.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    How does it feel so far? The more I take this product the more I am concerned that it is not evenly dosed. Maybe it's just my bottle, maybe it's me. Nobody else seems to be saying this.

Sometimes I take it and I feel absolute zero. Other times all the hair on my body stands straight up and I sweat like I'm in a fire.
    Hmm, I definitely feel more of a thermo effect than anything. My cheeks seem to run hot for a while and increased sweating even while not doing much.

I have no stimulant effect or "extra energy" at all. Makes me think this would be a nice product to stack with more of a stimulant product if one wanted to go down that route. I'm adding Methyl Synephrine to it soon.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm, I definitely feel more of a thermo effect than anything. My cheeks seem to run hot for a while and increased sweating even while not doing much.

I have no stimulant effect or "extra energy" at all. Makes me think this would be a nice product to stack with more of a stimulant product if one wanted to go down that route. I'm adding Methyl Synephrine to it soon.
    Should be potent, good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Professional Member

Day 10: 5-17-2012

Supplement thoughts: Shifted the dosing back to 2, 1. May experiment with a few days of 4 caps just to see how it feels. Definitely adding Methyl Synephrine into the mix, probably on Monday.

Workout: Day three of Phase 4 of Superhero program and the end of week 1 of 3 of the last phase. This is kind of a circuit where we try and hit a total number of reps trying to focus on the reps being as high quality (explosive) as possible. It's short rest between exercises and short rest between circuits.

A1: Barbell Lumberjack Press- 65 pounds for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A2: One arm DB rows- 55 pounds for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A3: Bulgarian Split Squat- 85 for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A4: Pullups- 3 reps repeated 6 times.

B1: Deadlift- 205 for 5 reps repeated 5 times.
    B2: Incline DB Bench- 40 lbs for 7 reps repeated 5 times.

C: Basically did one arm row countdowns. Had just read a Matt Kroc article on Kroc rows and got a wild hair up my butt. 55 pounds for 10 reps both arms and all the way down to 1.

Workout thoughts: Nice one. I underestimated this. Got tired and gassed early but fought through. This phase is definitely more draining than the last one which was more traditional bodybuilding type phase. Definitely getting a cardio type effect from this phase which is great since I'm cutting. As this is the first week I'll be trying to increase the load the next two times I perform this workout.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Nice workout!

Do you workout in a public gym? That kind of a1-a4 circuit would be difficult where I work out at...but would love to do something similar. Also: Bulgarian Split Squats = brutal! 85# would be tough for me as a 5x4.

How did you decide to go 2,1 on the AT-2?

Cheers,
  8. Professional Member

Nice workout!

Do you workout in a public gym? That kind of a1-a4 circuit would be difficult where I work out at...but would love to do something similar. Also: Bulgarian Split Squats = brutal! 85# would be tough for me as a 5x4.

How did you decide to go 2,1 on the AT-2?

Cheers,
    I workout at a high school weight room. Very convenient. I'm often alone. No fancy equipment, but all the "basics."

Only thing that stinks is the 55 lb. DB is the heaviest.

I didn't really decide I just did. Higenamine has a short half life and I'm not convinced 1, 1, 1 isn't superior. I certainly can't "feel" a difference however.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Nice setup! So how do you manage the 85# split squats?

I workout at a high school weight room. Very convenient. I'm often alone. No fancy equipment, but all the "basics."

Only thing that stinks is the 55 lb. DB is the heaviest.

I didn't really decide I just did. Higenamine has a short half life and I'm not convinced 1, 1, 1 isn't superior. I certainly can't "feel" a difference however.
  10. Professional Member

Nice setup! So how do you manage the 85# split squats?
    It sucks but I got it done. I'm talking barbell split squats so it's the bar plus 40 pounds for reps.
  11. Professional Member

Dosing of 2, 1 today on another off day.
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

It sucks but I got it done. I'm talking barbell split squats so it's the bar plus 40 pounds for reps.
    I do split lunges with 90kg lol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I do split lunges with 90kg lol
    Nice. The balancing is one of the hardest parts.
  14. Professional Member

Back to lifting today after back to back off days and busy-ness. Diet hasn't been fantastic the last few days so I'm ready to get back on track in that regard as well. Graduations and booze doesn't help a cut one bit. But I have been pretty good overall so far and I'm planning on having a real strong week diet and exercise wise so I think I will be good.

Dosing of 2, 1 today. Methyl-Syn may arrive Monday and if it does I will let you know how I plan on dosing that and the "new" effects of the combo.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would love to see some more on this debate!
    Maybe rosie can chime in, she's used it since 10'
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Maybe rosie can chime in, she's used it since 10'
    What do you want to know specifically? Alpha-T2's impact on thyroid? I haven't had bloods done re thyroid hormones since using Alpha-T2, so cannot say from numbers whether it has affected it or not, and anything I "chime in" on will be re my personal experience and effects with Alpha-T2. That said, if you want to know if it can cause hypothyroidism, I am not the best individual to ask re this, since due to my personal history and body physiology, some "side effects" of low thyroid hormones (although I have never had this, going by the weekly bloods I used to have done when I was back home) are "normal" for me (as can be seen if one has ever followed any of my logs). On that note, I have never had an issue leaning out when I want to (despite my "bad" nutrition), and for the last year have maintained 7.8-9.5% bodyfat.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Professional Member

Tomorrow is another weigh day.
  18. Professional Member

Day 13: 5-20-2012

Supplement thoughts: Still on 2, 1 for this week. Addition of Methyl Synephrine should begin tomorrow assuming my Nutraplanet order shows up.

Workout: Day four of Phase 4 and the start of week 2 of 3 with it. This is a conditioning workout.

A circuit: Perform sequentially for 30 seconds, as many reps as possible. Rest 30 seconds between exercises. Complete 4 circuits.

A1: Speed squats
    A2: Push ups
    A3: Single leg romanian deadlift
    A4: Plank
    A5: Inverted Row

B circuit: Perform B1-B5 for 45 seconds each. Do 5 total.

B1: Hand walkouts
    B2: Alternating reverse lunges
    B3: Mountain climbers
    B4: Jumping jacks
    B5: Spiderman lunges

Ended with two rounds of tabata jump rope.

Workout thoughts: Nice workout. Felt solid throughout and was sweating like crazy.
  19. Professional Member

Day 14: 5-21-2012

Supplement thoughts: Still on 2, 1 for this week. Accidentally sent my NP order to my "home" address (where my parents live and not where I live) so looks like no getting MS for another day. Hopefully my little brother brings it by tomorrow.

Workout: Day off from Superhero program-Carry training.

A: Started out with two EZ bar farmers walk: 65 for one minute, minute rest, 65 for one minute, minute rest. 55 for one minute.
    B: Shoulder carries: 45 pounds for one minute, minute rest 40 for one minute, minute rest 30 for one minute.
    C: Barbell suitcase carry: 65 pounds for one minute, rest one minute 45 pounds for one minute (both arms same protocol)

Finished up with a little core work.
  20. Professional Member

Two other logs/reviews of mine going. Should have a final on Neurosurge tomorrow.

Neurosurge: Charging up with NeuroSurge--A Neogenix sponsored production

Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean: Vanilla Mint Protean from iForce--An ongoing review
  21. Professional Member

Dosing of 2, 1 today for Alpha T-2. Workout later today.
  22. Professional Member

My weight as of this morning was 187.6 pounds.
  23. Professional Member

Workout: Fat loss workout, Day 1 week 2 of phase 4 of Superhero program.

Circuit A: Rest 30 seconds between exercises, 90 after circuit. Repeat 3 times.

A1: Alternating Reverse Lunges-15
    A2: Arnold Press- 12
    A3: One Arm Barbell Row- 8
    A4: Spiderman Lunges- 8
    A5: EZ Bar Curl- 8

B1: Face pull- 12
    B2: Incline DB bench- 9
    B3: Jump Squat- 8
    B4: Plank- 60 sec.

C1: Rear delt raise- 12
    C2: Lateral lunge- 12
    C3: Spiderman pushups- 12

Left my log in the car so I'll put the weights in tomorrow. Great workout. Off day tomorrow.
  24. Professional Member

Dosing of 2, 1 today. Should also finally be getting that Methyl-Synephrine assuming my brother didn't forget it so it should be added tomorrow.

Today is an off day, but I might squeeze in a cardio session.
  25. Professional Member

Ok got the Methyl-Synephrine in so the combination of the two starts tomorrow morning!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

I look forward to hearing about the results.

After playing around with many dosing schemes, I am settling for a 2,1 dose as well. 2 in the early morning after my workout. 1 right before dinner. At noon before lunch I pop an EC (25/200). This is working well. I feel slightly stimmed, but not overly so. Just right.
  27. Professional Member

I look forward to hearing about the results.

After playing around with many dosing schemes, I am settling for a 2,1 dose as well. 2 in the early morning after my workout. 1 right before dinner. At noon before lunch I pop an EC (25/200). This is working well. I feel slightly stimmed, but not overly so. Just right.
    Today is tolerance day (I know I'm one of those lame bros that doesn't jump in with the full serving). Half a tab with my morning dose of Alpha T-2. Feeling great so far!
  28. Professional Member

Any idea on the half life of methyl synephrine?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Today is tolerance day (I know I'm one of those lame bros that doesn't jump in with the full serving). Half a tab with my morning dose of Alpha T-2. Feeling great so far!
    Not lame...smart!! Look forward to hearing more.

Cheers.
  30. Professional Member

Thanks, I just feel like I may be in the minority on that

Also got my Hemavol in so first run with that bad boy is today as well. I'm excited!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Thanks, I just feel like I may be in the minority on that

Also got my Hemavol in so first run with that bad boy is today as well. I'm excited!
    Hemavol is great stuff. I took 1 1/2 scoop today and my biceps were ripping out of my skin. That is an amazing feeling. I'm a big fan of Hemavol.
  32. Professional Member

Dosing of 2, 1 today. Proper update later, company outing today.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

33. Professional Member

5-24-2012

Supplement thoughts: Alpha T-2 now being run with Methyl Synephrine by Synthetic Supplements. Will note any changes.

Workout: Day two of phase 4. "Density based muscle building." This is basically E.D.T. with a slight twist for those familar with Charles Staley's program (I'm a longtime HUGE fan of EDT).

Circuit 1: Perform A1 and A2 back to back for 5 minutes with lighter weight (approx. 15 rep max). After this rest, and increase weight and lift for 5 more minutes. Each exercise performed for 5 reps. Basically the same idea with the other circuits with a difference in no. of reps.

A1- Front Squat: 115*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 95*5 for 4 sets.
    -----rest-------
    A1- Front Squat: 125*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 115*5 reps for 4 sets.

B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 75 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 40 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.
    -------rest-----------
    B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 95 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 45 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.

C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.
    -------------rest------------------------
    C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.

Workout thoughts: A good workout. My first experience with Hemavol. Just used a half scoop for tolerance. A more pumped feeling throughout.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Geo,

You will enjoy hemavol for sure. I've built up to 2 scoops. Well I guess I didn't build up, more like jumped in :-)! That pumped feeling will only get more enhanced the more you use! Strong work brotha!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  35. Professional Member

Dosing of 2, 1 today along with methyl synephrine. MS definitely gives it a stim feeling I haven't noticed before. Digging the combo so far.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. Professional Member

5-27-2012

Supplement thoughts:Alpha T-2 now being run with Methyl Synephrine by Synthetic Supplements. A definite stim feeling from the MS, much more than Alpha T-2 alone. Haven't noticed a whole lot more on the appetite suppression front with it, but I'll admit I've been pretty shaky the last couple days with my diet. Some definite boozing. Hoping to be back on track the last two weeks of this run.

Workout:

A1- Pullups- I constantly come back to these, 16 total reps max explosion performed two at a time.
    A2- Inc. DB Press- 45*8
    A3- Front Squat- 115*8
    A4- Inc. DB curl- 25*8
    A5- Dips- BW*8
    A6- Front Squat- 115*8

Did this three total times. Short, solid workout. Switching things up soon as Superhero comes to a close.
    Workout thoughts: A good workout. My first experience with Hemavol. Just used a half scoop for tolerance. A more pumped feeling throughout.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dosing of 2, 1 today along with methyl synephrine. MS definitely gives it a stim feeling I haven't noticed before. Digging the combo so far.
    DEf a great addition.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Professional Member

2,1 along with two capsules of Methyl-Synephrine today on an off day.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

39. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    DEf a great addition.
    Liking it a lot so far!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

40. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Liking it a lot so far!
    Any visual affects yet?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leaning question with OEP and Alpha T2
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. are there any new DS/PH being produced/discovered?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 11:41 AM