Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Anyone experimented with 4 caps a day?
    Me, after you get used to 3 bump it to 4 spaced out

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

I have although for your thyroid,keep it to 3 man...be safe
    I believe the data I've read showed no impact on thyroid function with t2 usage.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ok maybe the appetite suppression is a bit more pronounced than I thought! Since the two caps I've had to force myself to down some protein because I know I need to down some protein!
    I just started Alpha T2 today and will log it later. This post caught my eye because I am having an identical experience on the very first day. Not only is appetite suppressed, but I am having to force myself to eat...and not very successfully. I wonder if this effect will continue? If it does, then weight loss will be a snap.

I look forward to reading the rest of your log...starting now!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Forgot about the ol thyroid. Seems it isn't there sometimes Good thinking, probably will keep it to three. Any thoughts on 2, 1 dosing or 1, 2 dosing or 1, 1, 1 as I have been?
    Do the 2,1 dosing. Do the largest dose away from food but near workout
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. It will. For me the bigger problem is when it wears off, cause I'm hungry as hell.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I believe the data I've read showed no impact on thyroid function with t2 usage.
    I play it safe!
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

I play it safe!
    I go balls to the wall.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Anyone experimented with 4 caps a day?
    I use four caps of Alpha-T2 daily: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps early to mid-afternoon.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I use four caps of Alpha-T2 daily: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps early to mid-afternoon.

~Rosie~
    I will probably try this by the end of the log. May run the last week at this dosage.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

~Rosie~
    Rosie,

How long have your been using AT2? Does it suppress your appetite? If so, does it continue to do so after continued use?

Cheers,

11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I will probably try this by the end of the log. May run the last week at this dosage.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Rosie,

How long have your been using AT2? Does it suppress your appetite? If so, does it continue to do so after continued use?

Cheers,
    If you look back at my logs, I first started using Alpha-T2 in August 2010 and have pretty much chronically used it since. No, it does not suppress my appetite and never has - nothing does, something you will also learn if you look through previous logs of mine (you can see the complete list of all logs I have kept here).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Ok.

If you look back at my logs, I first started using Alpha-T2 in August 2010 and have pretty much chronically used it since. No, it does not suppress my appetite and never has - nothing does, something you will also learn if you look through previous logs of mine (you can see the complete list of all logs I have kept here).

~Rosie~
    I'm still getting some noticeable appetite suppression. It isn't wiping it out completely, but it is definitely making the low calories a little easier to manage. I've been through all your supplement logs before, always a great read for those who never have!

13. Day 8: 5-15-2012

Supplement thoughts: Settling into a routine with the AT-2. I pretty much know the effects it is going to give me. Moderate appetite suppression, mild thermo feeling, and next to no stimulant type feeling. At leas this is what I'm good to report on at 3 a day.

Workout: Day two of phase 4. "Density based muscle building." This is basically E.D.T. with a slight twist for those familar with Charles Staley's program (I'm a longtime HUGE fan of EDT).

Circuit 1: Perform A1 and A2 back to back for 5 minutes with lighter weight (approx. 15 rep max). After this rest, and increase weight and lift for 5 more minutes. Each exercise performed for 5 reps. Basically the same idea with the other circuits with a difference in no. of reps.

A1- Front Squat: 95*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 80*5 for 4 sets.
    -----rest-------
    A1- Front Squat: 115*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 95*5 reps for 4 sets.

B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 75 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 30 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.
    -------rest-----------
    B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 85 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 40 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.

C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.
    -------------rest------------------------
    C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.

Workout thoughts: Took it easy on weight as I want to be able to increase the load every week and it can be a little difficult on some of these exercises. Overall a really solid workout. It's some high volume and going from exercise to exercise with minimal rest is pretty tiring. Definitely satisfied with today's workout.

14. No real rhyme or reason, but going 2, 1 on my dosing today.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Any links to that? I have to think that at some point there is going to be an impact depending on the dosage. T2 is clearly a very potent compound. I just hope that PES quality control ensures that there is 150 mcg of T2 in each pill as stated.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Any links to that? I have to think that at some point there is going to be an impact depending on the dosage. T2 is clearly a very potent compound. I just hope that PES quality control ensures that there is 150 mcg of T2 in each pill as stated.
    I would love to see some more on this debate!

17. Going to order some methyl synephrine and add to this I believe!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Going to order some methyl synephrine and add to this I believe!
    Who makes this again? Remember reading about it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Who makes this again? Remember reading about it.
    Synthetic supplements-branch off from PES
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Synthetic supplements-branch off from PES
    Ah that's it! Thanks!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. Yeah, Runner had it right. It likely won't be added until sometime next week as it will take a while to get in. I'll note the differences and when I start that. It's by Synthetic Supplements, kinda a sister company of PES.

22. Day 10: Dosing at 2, 1 for a few days.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 10: Dosing at 2, 1 for a few days.
    How does it feel so far? The more I take this product the more I am concerned that it is not evenly dosed. Maybe it's just my bottle, maybe it's me. Nobody else seems to be saying this.

Sometimes I take it and I feel absolute zero. Other times all the hair on my body stands straight up and I sweat like I'm in a fire.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    How does it feel so far? The more I take this product the more I am concerned that it is not evenly dosed. Maybe it's just my bottle, maybe it's me. Nobody else seems to be saying this.

Sometimes I take it and I feel absolute zero. Other times all the hair on my body stands straight up and I sweat like I'm in a fire.
    Hmm, I definitely feel more of a thermo effect than anything. My cheeks seem to run hot for a while and increased sweating even while not doing much.

I have no stimulant effect or "extra energy" at all. Makes me think this would be a nice product to stack with more of a stimulant product if one wanted to go down that route. I'm adding Methyl Synephrine to it soon.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Hmm, I definitely feel more of a thermo effect than anything. My cheeks seem to run hot for a while and increased sweating even while not doing much.

I have no stimulant effect or "extra energy" at all. Makes me think this would be a nice product to stack with more of a stimulant product if one wanted to go down that route. I'm adding Methyl Synephrine to it soon.
    Should be potent, good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

26. Day 10: 5-17-2012

Supplement thoughts: Shifted the dosing back to 2, 1. May experiment with a few days of 4 caps just to see how it feels. Definitely adding Methyl Synephrine into the mix, probably on Monday.

Workout: Day three of Phase 4 of Superhero program and the end of week 1 of 3 of the last phase. This is kind of a circuit where we try and hit a total number of reps trying to focus on the reps being as high quality (explosive) as possible. It's short rest between exercises and short rest between circuits.

A1: Barbell Lumberjack Press- 65 pounds for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A2: One arm DB rows- 55 pounds for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A3: Bulgarian Split Squat- 85 for 5 reps repeated 4 times.
    A4: Pullups- 3 reps repeated 6 times.

B1: Deadlift- 205 for 5 reps repeated 5 times.
    B2: Incline DB Bench- 40 lbs for 7 reps repeated 5 times.

C: Basically did one arm row countdowns. Had just read a Matt Kroc article on Kroc rows and got a wild hair up my butt. 55 pounds for 10 reps both arms and all the way down to 1.

Workout thoughts: Nice one. I underestimated this. Got tired and gassed early but fought through. This phase is definitely more draining than the last one which was more traditional bodybuilding type phase. Definitely getting a cardio type effect from this phase which is great since I'm cutting. As this is the first week I'll be trying to increase the load the next two times I perform this workout.

27. Nice workout!

Do you workout in a public gym? That kind of a1-a4 circuit would be difficult where I work out at...but would love to do something similar. Also: Bulgarian Split Squats = brutal! 85# would be tough for me as a 5x4.

How did you decide to go 2,1 on the AT-2?

Cheers,

28. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Nice workout!

Do you workout in a public gym? That kind of a1-a4 circuit would be difficult where I work out at...but would love to do something similar. Also: Bulgarian Split Squats = brutal! 85# would be tough for me as a 5x4.

How did you decide to go 2,1 on the AT-2?

Cheers,
    I workout at a high school weight room. Very convenient. I'm often alone. No fancy equipment, but all the "basics."

Only thing that stinks is the 55 lb. DB is the heaviest.

I didn't really decide I just did. Higenamine has a short half life and I'm not convinced 1, 1, 1 isn't superior. I certainly can't "feel" a difference however.

29. Nice setup! So how do you manage the 85# split squats?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I workout at a high school weight room. Very convenient. I'm often alone. No fancy equipment, but all the "basics."

Only thing that stinks is the 55 lb. DB is the heaviest.

I didn't really decide I just did. Higenamine has a short half life and I'm not convinced 1, 1, 1 isn't superior. I certainly can't "feel" a difference however.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Nice setup! So how do you manage the 85# split squats?
    It sucks but I got it done. I'm talking barbell split squats so it's the bar plus 40 pounds for reps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leaning question with OEP and Alpha T2
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. are there any new DS/PH being produced/discovered?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:41 PM