Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 5: 5-11-2012

Supplement thoughts: Dosed Alpha T-2 at one capsule, three times spread out about 4 hours. Still limited if any energy from this product, but again not really a "stim" based fat burner. Appetite suppression is still noticeable, but it certainly isn't outrageous yet as some have reported. Looking leaner in the mirror! Will weigh myself Monday morning.

Workout: Day four of Phase three, 4th and final time.

A1- Explosive Squat- 5 sets of 5 reps: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
    A2- Jump Squat- 5 sets of 6 reps.

Rest 90 seconds.

B1- Close grip bench- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B2- Front squat to box- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B3- Barbell Curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 65, 65, 65, 65

Rest 180 seconds after each triset.

C1- Cross body bicep curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 30, 25, 25, 25
    C2- Overhead plate triceps extension- 4 sets of 10 reps: 45, 45, 45, 45

D: Squat finishers- 165*20 reps

E: Biceps finishers- 21's on EZ bar curls.

This wraps up Phase 3 of the Superhero program. I have three weeks until the program is complete. It's supposed to "finish" off the physique. Looks extremely tough...I'm excited for it!
    glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!
    Honestly I have loved every bit of it. I can't remember what I paid for it, I got it when it was on a special and pretty cheap. It's a great workout and I think my "after" pics are going to show some real nice progress.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Super late but in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.
    Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Super late but in
    Welcome!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?
    bad days are a possibility, also it could be lack of sleep. i have had troubles sleeping and thats why i decided to cut oxy elite out of my stack. my strength is pretty negatively impacted, i was about 50lbs off of my normal bench sets, 40 off of my shoulder press sets, back day was solid but i didnt dead lift so i dont have any real gauges on that since i did change up my routine. i almost feel totally calorie defficient, which is weird considering im eating very close to my recomp macros, which is my ultimate goal, a recomp. ive got about 2% total body fat left to loose and i'll be one happy "fat kid".
  8. Registered User
    Answers

No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!
    Libido... CHECK!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Nothing wrong with a cardio night..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a cardio night..
    It was a cardio night and cardio morning. I'll get a proper update tomorrow. Time to hit the hay!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Day 7: 5-14-2012

Supplement thoughts: Three caps again dosed 1, 1, 1. (Spread out around 4 hours). Didn't eat most of the day sadly, but really not a lot of hunger. This wasn't intentional starvation, but circumstantial!

Workout: Yesterday was Day one of Phase 4, but I didn't even get a third of the way through. I had to help my girlfriend's dad with something as I got called early on it! Ah well, workout 1 is the one workout that is repeated an extra time so it'll be all good. I'm making a few changes and trying to do some more on the off days since this is a three day lifting program. Kinda got inspired to mess around with some carry training from this article. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_..._for_mass_gain

A: Started out with two EZ bar farmers walk: 65 for one minute, minute rest, 55 for one minute.
    B: Shoulder carries: 45 pounds for one minute, minute rest 40 for one minute.
    C: Barbell suitcase carry: 65 pounds for one minute, rest one minute 45 pounds for one minute (both arms same protocol)

This sucked way worse than I expected and I got quite the cardio workout from it even though it was just walking! One problem I need to alleviate is where I lift is really two small connected rooms so I don't have a lot of walking room. I think if it's nice next time I do these I will do them outside! Fun stuff. Threw in some miscellaneous core work at the end and some jump rope!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6: 5-12-2012

Supplement thoughts: Three caps again dosed 1, 1, 1. (Spread out around 4 hours). Looking leaner in the mirror for sure. Did not take any Alpha T-2 on Sunday. Forgot to pack it and was gone most of the day. Did workout which I will type out the details to a bit later. Back to normal today with a dosage of 1, 1, 1.
    Geo ... would love to see the diet macros on a lift day and non-lift day
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by josh1012 View Post
    Geo ... would love to see the diet macros on a lift day and non-lift day
    I believe I've put it off long enough, I'll breakdown what I'm doing diet wise and post it here and in the beginning.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

A bit more about diet: Long been trying to go as Paleo as possible. I'm not full on Paleo, but Paleo principles as best as possible. Also lean gains, lean gains, and more lean gains. I'm not super strict with my window though. It's supposed to be 8 p.m. to noon the next day. I rarely eat before noon, but I'll sometimes eat after 8 p.m. Not a super huge deal to me if I fast for just 15 hours sometimes or just 14.5.

I'm pretty much anabolic diet/carb cycling with some twists. Here's how I have it setup:

Day one- Workout day: Low carb, medium calories.

Day two- Off. Low carb, low calories.

Day three- Workout day: Med. carb, medium calories.

Day four- Off. Low carb, low calories.

Day five- Workout day: Med. carb, medium calories.

Day 6- Off: High carb, high calories.

Day 7- Off: Low carb, low calories.

Low carb days are as low as possible. I'll still get a bit of trace carbs, but usually keep it under 25 g. Medium carb days I'm shooting under 100 grams. And high carb days I don't really give a damn but I'm not counting carbs.

Calorie wise maintenance hovers around 2600 depending on what calculator one would use. I'm trying to basically eat under maintenance to an extent every day but the high carb and high calorie day. On low calorie days I'm aiming for keeping it under 1800, but I'm not super strict on diet things where I freak out if I get 1801 calories. The medium days I'm more shooting for anywhere from 2300-2600 calories. The high calorie days I don't give a damn where I hit...but I usually try and keep it somewhat reasonable.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Week 1: Monday morning, first thing upon waking.

Name:  Weight 2.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  79.1 KB

Week 2: Monday morning, first thing upon waking.

Name:  Weight 1.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  52.8 KB
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I'd love this run if I drop 2 pounds a week, but I know how much weight can fluctuate. Much more interested in the pictures at the end

Dosing today at 1, 1, 1 again. Thoughts on that protocol as opposed to two?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone experimented with 4 caps a day?
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I have although for your thyroid,keep it to 3 man...be safe
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Forgot about the ol thyroid. Seems it isn't there sometimes Good thinking, probably will keep it to three. Any thoughts on 2, 1 dosing or 1, 2 dosing or 1, 1, 1 as I have been?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Me, after you get used to 3 bump it to 4 spaced out
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

I believe the data I've read showed no impact on thyroid function with t2 usage.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok maybe the appetite suppression is a bit more pronounced than I thought! Since the two caps I've had to force myself to down some protein because I know I need to down some protein!
    I just started Alpha T2 today and will log it later. This post caught my eye because I am having an identical experience on the very first day. Not only is appetite suppressed, but I am having to force myself to eat...and not very successfully. I wonder if this effect will continue? If it does, then weight loss will be a snap.

I look forward to reading the rest of your log...starting now!
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Forgot about the ol thyroid. Seems it isn't there sometimes Good thinking, probably will keep it to three. Any thoughts on 2, 1 dosing or 1, 2 dosing or 1, 1, 1 as I have been?
    Do the 2,1 dosing. Do the largest dose away from food but near workout
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Registered User
    Answers

It will. For me the bigger problem is when it wears off, cause I'm hungry as hell.
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I believe the data I've read showed no impact on thyroid function with t2 usage.
    I play it safe!
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I play it safe!
    I go balls to the wall.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I use four caps of Alpha-T2 daily: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps early to mid-afternoon.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I use four caps of Alpha-T2 daily: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps early to mid-afternoon.

~Rosie~
    I will probably try this by the end of the log. May run the last week at this dosage.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

~Rosie~
    Rosie,

How long have your been using AT2? Does it suppress your appetite? If so, does it continue to do so after continued use?

Cheers,
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I will probably try this by the end of the log. May run the last week at this dosage.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Rosie,

How long have your been using AT2? Does it suppress your appetite? If so, does it continue to do so after continued use?

Cheers,
    If you look back at my logs, I first started using Alpha-T2 in August 2010 and have pretty much chronically used it since. No, it does not suppress my appetite and never has - nothing does, something you will also learn if you look through previous logs of mine (you can see the complete list of all logs I have kept here).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Ok.

If you look back at my logs, I first started using Alpha-T2 in August 2010 and have pretty much chronically used it since. No, it does not suppress my appetite and never has - nothing does, something you will also learn if you look through previous logs of mine (you can see the complete list of all logs I have kept here).

~Rosie~
    I'm still getting some noticeable appetite suppression. It isn't wiping it out completely, but it is definitely making the low calories a little easier to manage. I've been through all your supplement logs before, always a great read for those who never have!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Day 8: 5-15-2012

Supplement thoughts: Settling into a routine with the AT-2. I pretty much know the effects it is going to give me. Moderate appetite suppression, mild thermo feeling, and next to no stimulant type feeling. At leas this is what I'm good to report on at 3 a day.

Workout: Day two of phase 4. "Density based muscle building." This is basically E.D.T. with a slight twist for those familar with Charles Staley's program (I'm a longtime HUGE fan of EDT).

Circuit 1: Perform A1 and A2 back to back for 5 minutes with lighter weight (approx. 15 rep max). After this rest, and increase weight and lift for 5 more minutes. Each exercise performed for 5 reps. Basically the same idea with the other circuits with a difference in no. of reps.

A1- Front Squat: 95*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 80*5 for 4 sets.
    -----rest-------
    A1- Front Squat: 115*5 reps for 4 sets.
    A2- Bent over row: 95*5 reps for 4 sets.

B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 75 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 30 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.
    -------rest-----------
    B1- Reverse Lunge: 10 lbs*12 reps (6 a leg) for 4 sets.
    B2- High pull: 85 pounds*6 reps for 4 sets.
    B3- DB Bench: 40 pounds * 6 reps for 4 sets.

C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.
    -------------rest------------------------
    C1- Lateral raise: 10 lbs.@7 reps for 4 sets.
    C2- Thor's Hammer: 20 lbs. @7 reps for 4 sets.

Workout thoughts: Took it easy on weight as I want to be able to increase the load every week and it can be a little difficult on some of these exercises. Overall a really solid workout. It's some high volume and going from exercise to exercise with minimal rest is pretty tiring. Definitely satisfied with today's workout.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

No real rhyme or reason, but going 2, 1 on my dosing today.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Any links to that? I have to think that at some point there is going to be an impact depending on the dosage. T2 is clearly a very potent compound. I just hope that PES quality control ensures that there is 150 mcg of T2 in each pill as stated.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Any links to that? I have to think that at some point there is going to be an impact depending on the dosage. T2 is clearly a very potent compound. I just hope that PES quality control ensures that there is 150 mcg of T2 in each pill as stated.
    I would love to see some more on this debate!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Going to order some methyl synephrine and add to this I believe!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Going to order some methyl synephrine and add to this I believe!
    Who makes this again? Remember reading about it.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Who makes this again? Remember reading about it.
    Synthetic supplements-branch off from PES
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Synthetic supplements-branch off from PES
    Ah that's it! Thanks!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leaning question with OEP and Alpha T2
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. are there any new DS/PH being produced/discovered?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 11:41 AM