Leaning up with Alpha T-2: Mixed and produced by PES

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Only you can pull that kind of eating off and look good Rosie. I'd balloon up!
    I'm starting to notice the effects, believe me - won't be eating like that for much longer; really need to concentrate on my HEALTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    A- Push Press- 4 sets of 5 reps: 95, 105, 105, 105

B1- Lumberjack Press- 3 sets of 10 reps (5 each side): EZ+30
    B2- Y Press- 3 sets of 15 reps: 10 lb. DB's

C1- Arnold Press- 3 sets of 10 reps: 25 lb. DB's
    C2- Explosive Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 10 reps: 20 lb. DB's

D- "Shoulder killers" 10 reps bent over laterals, followed by 10 reps lateral raises, followed by 10 reps front raises, followed by 10 reps overhead press. 2 sets of 40 reps: 10 Lb. DB's

This always fries my shoulders...
    "Fries" the shoulders, I bet! Especially with the "Shoulder killers" in there - trust me, I know how something like that feels, although it's an awesome feeling afterwards, even if you're too sore to move

Keep killing it!

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I'm starting to notice the effects, believe me - won't be eating like that for much longer; really need to concentrate on my HEALTH!

"Fries" the shoulders, I bet! Especially with the "Shoulder killers" in there - trust me, I know how something like that feels, although it's an awesome feeling afterwards, even if you're too sore to move

Keep killing it!

~Rosie~
    No more 4,000 calories a day Rosie?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Diet update: Basically going to start following the anabolic diet to an extent. Might not do my two carb up days back to back and I won't be as concerned about making sure I take in so much fat, though I will still be on a high fat diet. Going to kick start it with 12 "carb free" days. Maintenance calories are 2400, but I'll be shooting for about 2200 on workout days and about 1900 on non-workout days.

Will be tracking stuff in fitday as best as possible!

Anyone done the anabolic diet and have experiences to share? Of course it will be lean gains as I'm a LG lifer!
    I would definitely advise against the two carb days back to back. I think most people are too insulin resistant to see a benefit from that, I usually do 4.5 days low carb, and a big carb meal at the end of every fifth day. Keeps me sane but allows me to keep my training intensity super high.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would definitely advise against the two carb days back to back. I think most people are too insulin resistant to see a benefit from that, I usually do 4.5 days low carb, and a big carb meal at the end of every fifth day. Keeps me sane but allows me to keep my training intensity super high.
    I was actually leaning towards doing something like this. I don't personally like the idea of two big carb days in a row either.

5. Kevinhy today I'm doing Alpha T-2 in a 1, 1, 1 fashion as opposed to two at once. My reasoning is the short half life of higenamine. Thoughts on this? Probably not a huge deal in the long run I know, but logically seems to make sense to me to take 3 caps like that instead of 2, 1 or 1, 2.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    No more 4,000 calories a day Rosie?
    I never said that - that won't stop as long as my Maintenance remains at ~4,300 calories. Just that my nutrition has to be more focused on my health henceforth - not eating what I am sensitive to or causes distress to my body, eating what and when it makes me feel best, etc.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

I never said that - that won't stop as long as my Maintenance remains at ~4,300 calories. Just that my nutrition has to be more focused on my health henceforth - not eating what I am sensitive to or causes distress to my body, eating what and when it makes me feel best, etc.

~Rosie~
    4300 a day maintenance ? Holy crap! You a runner or something? thats insane. Im jealous.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    4300 a day maintenance ? Holy crap! You a runner or something? thats insane. Im jealous.
    No, I am just me - take into account years of conditioning and other personal factors (check out some of my logs (or website) for more information, etc.). On that note, NEVER compare yourself to someone else and what they do - find out what is right for YOU and do that!

~Rosie~

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    No, I am just me - take into account years of conditioning and other personal factors (check out some of my logs (or website) for more information, etc.). On that note, NEVER compare yourself to someone else and what they do - find out what is right for YOU and do that!

~Rosie~
    Glad you posted this, a lot of people couldn't eat like you do. But you know your body well and you understand how to manipulate variables to achieve desired results. You also workout like a fiend (when not injured ).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Glad you posted this, a lot of people couldn't eat like you do. But you know your body well and you understand how to manipulate variables to achieve desired results. You also workout like a fiend (when not injured ).
    Im just jealous. I wish i could eat like that. Thats dirty bulk intake for me...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Well, I train the way I do because that's the way I HAVE to for my body to function optimally because of my blood disorder - which I realized last year, is actually the primary factor in why my body responds the way it does to things, which is almost always NOT what it SHOULD be doing, LOL. Yeah, got to manipulate EVERYthing from now on to ensure NO more time out from injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Im just jealous. I wish i could eat like that. Thats dirty bulk intake for me...
    My nutrition is what anyone else would call "dirty" to be honest. Not to say that you can't easily get that many calories from clean food - for example, as I was saying to a guy in the gym only just the other day, a cup of rice is 600 calories, 84 brazil nuts is 900 calories, so you can see how you can use calorie-dense foods to get in that many calories if you can't physically eat a large quantity of food.

~Rosie~

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Well, I train the way I do because that's the way I HAVE to for my body to function optimally because of my blood disorder - which I realized last year, is actually the primary factor in why my body responds the way it does to things, which is almost always NOT what it SHOULD be doing, LOL. Yeah, got to manipulate EVERYthing from now on to ensure NO more time out from injuries!

My nutrition is what anyone else would call "dirty" to be honest. Not to say that you can't easily get that many calories from clean food - for example, as I was saying to a guy in the gym only just the other day, a cup of rice is 600 calories, 84 brazil nuts is 900 calories, so you can see how you can use calorie-dense foods to get in that many calories if you can't physically eat a large quantity of food.

~Rosie~
    Its not a physical thing. I can put down some serious amounts. I just get pretty chubby if i do lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Its not a physical thing. I can put down some serious amounts. I just get pretty chubby if i do lol
    Everyone is different. Don't forget the fact that your body changes over time as well, dependent on training and supplement usage, injuries, and especially re age (when I hit 26-27, it started to respond differently to things and I am far more sensitive than I was re nutrition - although it hasn't stopped me eating everything and I DO need to be better with this), etc. It's just about working WITH your body at any given point, based on your goals and needs, since both are going to change over the course of time.

~Rosie~

14. Dosed at 1, 1, 1 today. Will give the detailed update later tonight after hitting the weight room.

15. Day 5: 5-11-2012

Supplement thoughts: Dosed Alpha T-2 at one capsule, three times spread out about 4 hours. Still limited if any energy from this product, but again not really a "stim" based fat burner. Appetite suppression is still noticeable, but it certainly isn't outrageous yet as some have reported. Looking leaner in the mirror! Will weigh myself Monday morning.

Workout: Day four of Phase three, 4th and final time.

A1- Explosive Squat- 5 sets of 5 reps: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
    A2- Jump Squat- 5 sets of 6 reps.

Rest 90 seconds.

B1- Close grip bench- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B2- Front squat to box- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B3- Barbell Curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 65, 65, 65, 65

Rest 180 seconds after each triset.

C1- Cross body bicep curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 30, 25, 25, 25
    C2- Overhead plate triceps extension- 4 sets of 10 reps: 45, 45, 45, 45

D: Squat finishers- 165*20 reps

E: Biceps finishers- 21's on EZ bar curls.

This wraps up Phase 3 of the Superhero program. I have three weeks until the program is complete. It's supposed to "finish" off the physique. Looks extremely tough...I'm excited for it!

16. Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 5: 5-11-2012

Supplement thoughts: Dosed Alpha T-2 at one capsule, three times spread out about 4 hours. Still limited if any energy from this product, but again not really a "stim" based fat burner. Appetite suppression is still noticeable, but it certainly isn't outrageous yet as some have reported. Looking leaner in the mirror! Will weigh myself Monday morning.

Workout: Day four of Phase three, 4th and final time.

A1- Explosive Squat- 5 sets of 5 reps: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
    A2- Jump Squat- 5 sets of 6 reps.

Rest 90 seconds.

B1- Close grip bench- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B2- Front squat to box- 4 sets of 8 reps: 135, 135, 135, 135
    B3- Barbell Curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 65, 65, 65, 65

Rest 180 seconds after each triset.

C1- Cross body bicep curl- 4 sets of 10 reps: 30, 25, 25, 25
    C2- Overhead plate triceps extension- 4 sets of 10 reps: 45, 45, 45, 45

D: Squat finishers- 165*20 reps

E: Biceps finishers- 21's on EZ bar curls.

This wraps up Phase 3 of the Superhero program. I have three weeks until the program is complete. It's supposed to "finish" off the physique. Looks extremely tough...I'm excited for it!
    glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Looking real good there geoforce. That superhero workout sounds very interesting. 3 weeks ain't nothing man! You can do it!
    Honestly I have loved every bit of it. I can't remember what I paid for it, I got it when it was on a special and pretty cheap. It's a great workout and I think my "after" pics are going to show some real nice progress.

19. Super late but in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    glad to see its supressing someone else's appetite. i've been struggling after the first few bites. stuff is fantastic though, i've still managed to choke down 2600-2800 cals a day and i'm down almost 6 lbs in the first week, definately leaner. have you noticed any adverse effects towards strength at all? my endurance has been better but strength is making me pretty sad.
    Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Super late but in
    Welcome!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Haven't noticed anything in regards to strength one way or the other. I'm not really focusing on strength right now so I probably wouldn't notice unless the effect was pronounced one way or the other. Can you explain how it has effected your strength? I don't see anything in the supplement that should make a difference really...sure you just haven't had some bad days?
    bad days are a possibility, also it could be lack of sleep. i have had troubles sleeping and thats why i decided to cut oxy elite out of my stack. my strength is pretty negatively impacted, i was about 50lbs off of my normal bench sets, 40 off of my shoulder press sets, back day was solid but i didnt dead lift so i dont have any real gauges on that since i did change up my routine. i almost feel totally calorie defficient, which is weird considering im eating very close to my recomp macros, which is my ultimate goal, a recomp. ive got about 2% total body fat left to loose and i'll be one happy "fat kid".

23. No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!
    Libido... CHECK!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    No workouts today or tomorrow as I rest before Phase 4. Taking the girlfriend out and to a hotel for our one year anniversary so see you guys in here sometime Sunday or Monday!
    Nothing wrong with a cardio night..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leaning question with OEP and Alpha T2
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. are there any new DS/PH being produced/discovered?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:41 PM