Rome Recomps with Compound 20

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    So you feel the C20 is making you fuller/harder?
    Slightly yes. I thought also it would aid in pumps due to the increase in fullness, but after last nights arm workout I'm skeptical.

2. Rome...if you had to rate C20 on a scale of 1-10 right now....what would it be?
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Slightly yes. I thought also it would aid in pumps due to the increase in fullness, but after last nights arm workout I'm skeptical.
    Rome I felt something similar last week. Almost as if the results tapered off after two weeks. But last week my lifts weren't as intense. Today I hit back hard after three days off and pumps, vascularity and even strength we're all very good.

How deep into c20 are you?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Rome...if you had to rate C20 on a scale of 1-10 right now....what would it be?
    6 as of now. I haven't felt any more leaning since the second week. Not totally disappointted, but I believe diet along with this would be great. Mine hasn't really changed since my bulk much.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Rome I felt something similar last week. Almost as if the results tapered off after two weeks. But last week my lifts weren't as intense. Today I hit back hard after three days off and pumps, vascularity and even strength we're all very good.

How deep into c20 are you?
    3 weeks. On the last week now. I did notice extra leaning in my shouldersn which no matter what I always push to the limit. I think C20 works well of high intensity workouts as compared to the other styles I tried since I started. I could see blue veins all through my shoulders and arms and a family member of my girlfriend commented in how lean and defined I looked compared to when he saw me almost 2 months ago.
    •   

6. Just hit chest and triceps with my old *** assistant manager...my previous partner already quit...

We did the Hell Raiser routine. Made me feel weak! I felt horrible, but I'm thinking I kai have started to over train because workouts were 1:45 to 2 hours long...way too much

After this I still feel energized. Short breaks between sets made a difference.

Good pumps though. My chest actually looked round at the top and full.

Then We did triceps and they were swoleeee. I couldn't see anything but arms from the side!

Last week is here. Starting to dabble in carb cycling past few days. Kept it under 100g the past two days so tmo is a high day.

Stay tuned

7. Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    Just hit chest and triceps with my old *** assistant manager...my previous partner already quit...

We did the Hell Raiser routine. Made me feel weak! I felt horrible, but I'm thinking I kai have started to over train because workouts were 1:45 to 2 hours long...way too much

After this I still feel energized. Short breaks between sets made a difference.

Good pumps though. My chest actually looked round at the top and full.

Then We did triceps and they were swoleeee. I couldn't see anything but arms from the side!

Last week is here. Starting to dabble in carb cycling past few days. Kept it under 100g the past two days so tmo is a high day.

Stay tuned
    Nice man. You will like carb cycling. Just have to find your sweet spot to determine high low and med days.

8. Good luck with the carb cycling buddy. I just switched over to carb cycling from LeanGains. It's been about a week for me, very different than what I was used to!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Nice man. You will like carb cycling. Just have to find your sweet spot to determine high low and med days.
    Def brother. It's not that hard. I just eat lean meats when I get hungry and all is fine lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Good luck with the carb cycling buddy. I just switched over to carb cycling from LeanGains. It's been about a week for me, very different than what I was used to!
    Awesome my man. How's Cali treating you?

11. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Awesome my man. How's Cali treating you?
    It's awesome bro! I get to workout and goof off at least half of each day. Work doesnt hardly feel like work when your standing on the edge of the cliffs to the pacific ocean. Its awesome! Thanks for asking!

12. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

6 as of now. I haven't felt any more leaning since the second week. Not totally disappointted, but I believe diet along with this would be great. Mine hasn't really changed since my bulk much.
    Would you purchase?

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

It's awesome bro! I get to workout and goof off at least half of each day. Work doesnt hardly feel like work when your standing on the edge of the cliffs to the pacific ocean. Its awesome! Thanks for asking!
    What do you do?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What do you do?
    I'm a golf major in school. PGA Professional Golf Management, to be specific. Im here in SoCal for the summer as part of my required internships that I will complete in order to graduate. So to answer your question...I do guest services at the golf course this summer...I'll do Golf Shop work next summer...and as the years go on my responsibilities change each year until I've reached 4 internships.

It's a rough life

15. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Good luck with the carb cycling buddy. I just switched over to carb cycling from LeanGains. It's been about a week for me, very different than what I was used to!
    For your carb cycling is it high/medium/low or high/low alternating? Interested to hear how you find it compares to LeanGains, which I might try..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

For your carb cycling is it high/medium/low or high/low alternating? Interested to hear how you find it compares to LeanGains, which I might try..
    Check my log. I have very detailed info about the diet.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

You're si lucky. Hopefully I'llll have an occupation change here so I can get out of the ghetto lol I literally work in the ghetto and it blows.

I can imagine the view! You're one lucky guy!

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Would you purchase?

Haha I knew somebody was gonna ask me this and of course it was you.

Well buying it solo. Not so much. But in the Carbonite Stack with Erase Pro, yes. They would compliment one another very well. Also I didn't change my diet so that is a factor as well. I haven't compared myself now to the starting pictures yet either.

I still have some time left so we will see what happens. You next know!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Check my log. I have very detailed info about the diet.
    Will do thanks
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Will do thanks
    My pleasure!

21. Off day and just got off work. Need some rest for my back training tmo.

Stay Tuned guys

22. Awesome lift.

Did back, rear delts and calves.

I wasn't feeling the pump as much as usual ,but I def saw it. I felt bug and full all day.

My upper abs are peaking through and love handles wiped away to reveal my obliques.

Gonna rest up for 2 days then ill resume on Monday.

Stay Tuned guys.

23. Hit shoulders and biceps last night then this morning got back,rear delts and calves.

I'm loving this HRT workout.

Well I guess this log wasn't as interesting as the last, but expected due to the lack of effort I put in to logging this.

Well my final review will be up shortly..

24. Ready for the final review!

25. ....another great log man... looking forward to your final thoughts..
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
  2. RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:59 PM