Rome Recomps with Compound 20 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Rome Recomps with Compound 20

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off day and just got off work. Need some rest for my back training tmo.

Stay Tuned guys
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

2. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Awesome lift.

Did back, rear delts and calves.

I wasn't feeling the pump as much as usual ,but I def saw it. I felt bug and full all day.

My upper abs are peaking through and love handles wiped away to reveal my obliques.

Gonna rest up for 2 days then ill resume on Monday.

Stay Tuned guys.
  3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Hit shoulders and biceps last night then this morning got back,rear delts and calves.

I'm loving this HRT workout.

Well I guess this log wasn't as interesting as the last, but expected due to the lack of effort I put in to logging this.

Well my final review will be up shortly..
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ready for the final review!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

....another great log man... looking forward to your final thoughts..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

As soon as I get a minute to myself it'll be up ha
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries man... a busy life is a good life!
    FINAFLEX REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rome-Thanks for keeping it real and not falsely pimping just to pimp

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha I knew somebody was gonna ask me this and of course it was you.

Well buying it solo. Not so much. But in the Carbonite Stack with Erase Pro, yes. They would compliment one another very well. Also I didn't change my diet so that is a factor as well. I haven't compared myself now to the starting pictures yet either.

I still have some time left so we will see what happens. You next know!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Rome-Thanks for keeping it real and not falsely pimping just to pimp
    Hey it's what I do best. Review is happening now.
  10. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I'm extremely tired so I will try to do my best to get everything down.

Well I took the opportunity to log C20. I wanted to see if the product would do what it said it would. So I recieved a bottle from the USP guys and set out on a journey to Recomp from a long, long bulking process. I changed my diet slightly, only lowering carbs to 350g, and kept everything the same.

My goal was to see if my diet and training stayed the same if the product would work and help me lean out while atleast retaining or gaining some muscle in the process.

week 1: I noticed increased energy after taking and a lack of energy if I went more than 6-7 hours between doses. Not good when I work 10 hour days and never have down time.

week 2: Biggest notice was that my dreaded love handles went down, AWESOME feeling. But I still had ripples on my sides.

week 3: Vascularity went up. I was all day, every day. I felt like a a human version of the Alaskan Pipeline. Big and full all day.

week 4: Still had great vascularity and the puffy feeling was very prominent. The veins were l over. I actually shaved my legs and noticed that under the forest of hair there was veins running all over. This made me feel great. But the ripples on my sides were still there..this upset me the most.

I didnt want the vascularity as much as I wanted to see my abs again and get back down to my size 30 jeans. This almost happend. I went from a 33 to a 31 so that is good, but that one inch haunts me. I did retain all muscle though so thats a plus.

On a side note I did go to the mall with my girlfriend trying to buy tank tops for our vacation to South Carolina here in the first week of July. I tried on some T-shirts too. I instinctively grabbed mediums...I had trouble putting it over my shoulders, So a grabbed a large and it was snug under the armpits, but oh well..looks like large is the only way to go now!!!

Final Ruling:

I give this a 6/10. I did have some great results reatined muscle, upped vascularity, but my main point in running this was to lean out and that didn't happen as much as I wanted..

I would not purchase Compund 20 by itself, but I would if I were to stack it with another product

Which brings me to my next point. The Carbonite Stack...

A lot of people take Erase Pro to lean out because of its ability to dry out the physique and while Compound 20 may not haveproduced the desired leaning effect it can help in retaining lean mass while the Erase Pro works to help tighten. So together these two would be an amazing combo IMO.

Well I hope this helps people out if they were looking into C20.

Rome says do not buy Compound 20 solo, but buy the Carbonite Stack for a better result.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review

Thsi only supports what I have been screaming all along and getting crap for.

All the C20 cycles that claimed to have blockbuster results came in 1 of 2 forms:

1) Dudes that "coincidentally" popped up out of absolutely no where with 1-2 posts that claimed C20 was comparable to DNP and Anavar combined LOLOLOL (I mean COME ON!)

2) Dudes running that ran C20 ALONGSIDE other very time-tested PROVEN substances (Erase is just one example, some used Stims, other used T2 etc.... but somehow attributed the fatloss to C20...........? LOL, absolutely EPIC).

Thanks again for the HONEST review

Be well

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Final Ruling:

I give this a 6/10. I did have some great results reatined muscle, upped vascularity, but my main point in running this was to lean out and that didn't happen as much as I wanted..

I would not purchase Compund 20 by itself, but I would if I were to stack it with another product

A lot of people take Erase Pro to lean out because of its ability to dry out the physique and while Compound 20 may not have produced the desired leaning effect it can help in retaining lean mass while the Erase Pro works to help tighten. So together these two would be an amazing combo IMO.

Rome says do not buy Compound 20 solo, but buy the Carbonite Stack for a better result.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for reviewing it. Yes, you're ALWAYS going to be the BEST results when EVERYthing re nutrition and training and recovery are set up optimally for YOU re your goals (and needs). All that said, you got leaner withOUT changing much, so that's something, AND your goal was "to Recomp from a long, long bulking process...to see if my diet and training stayed the same if the product would work and help me lean out while at least retaining or gaining some muscle in the process" - which it did. I know it might not be your intention, but don't rely on supplements to give you want you want without putting in the effort pretty much everywhere else as well (although, that said, some do work wonders without changing anything). All the best with your future fitness goals!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Great final review bro. I am going to try the carbonite stack later in the summer.

Monday I start: Licogenix (sponsored), Formula-x, Endosurge and possibly some Anabeta Elite to round it out... how would C20 fit into that?
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Great final review bro. I am going to try the carbonite stack later in the summer.

Monday I start: Licogenix (sponsored), Formula-x, Endosurge and possibly some Anabeta Elite to round it out... how would C20 fit into that?
    I would hold out on C20 until you cut/recomp and use it with Erase Pro.

If anything C20 will help lean you out a bit, but retain muscle during a cut or recomp. This would not benefit you during a bulk, IMO, unless you were going for lean gains. Going by the list of supplements that's what I think it would be atleast.
  15. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    Thanks for reviewing it. Yes, you're ALWAYS going to be the BEST results when EVERYthing re nutrition and training and recovery are set up optimally for YOU re your goals (and needs). All that said, you got leaner withOUT changing much, so that's something, AND your goal was "to Recomp from a long, long bulking process...to see if my diet and training stayed the same if the product would work and help me lean out while at least retaining or gaining some muscle in the process" - which it did. I know it might not be your intention, but don't rely on supplements to give you want you want without putting in the effort pretty much everywhere else as well (although, that said, some do work wonders without changing anything). All the best with your future fitness goals!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie! You're always a big help.

Yeah I kept the diet the same because I wanted to test the product rather than have someone attribute my results from diet change, which would work wonders with this product if I were to do so.

Again thank you!
  16. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Great review

Thsi only supports what I have been screaming all along and getting crap for.

All the C20 cycles that claimed to have blockbuster results came in 1 of 2 forms:

1) Dudes that "coincidentally" popped up out of absolutely no where with 1-2 posts that claimed C20 was comparable to DNP and Anavar combined LOLOLOL (I mean COME ON!)

2) Dudes running that ran C20 ALONGSIDE other very time-tested PROVEN substances (Erase is just one example, some used Stims, other used T2 etc.... but somehow attributed the fatloss to C20...........? LOL, absolutely EPIC).

Thanks again for the HONEST review

Be well
    I feel ya Whacked, though sometimes it seems you attack companies/ products I now view you as the Robin Hood of AM. You are simply trying to help the people and consumers.

I did not have great results, but my diet never changed and there was improvement so it does work, but the people calling it a "magic pill" after one or two doses is simply far stretched.

Clemenza adjusted his diet to fit the needs of the product and had great results so I believe it is a good product when used with proper diet and training, of course.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, I think you came out good to drop down 2 pant sizes with out changing how you're eating & keeping your muscle gains?

Sounds like maybe closer to and eight out of ten. Either way I respect your review and you did a great job on this and your log. Either way it seemed like C20 pretty much did what it claimed no?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Good final review, Rome. Much love for being honest and thoughtful with the log and the review.
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Nice log Rome. Good job my man.

What I noticed during my four week if c20 was an increase in hardness, pump, and vascularity. all during a lower carb diet that usually leaves me flat. I enjoyed that. As far as fat loss, if it did help it was very slightly.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job with the log and review Rome. Sounds like you had some decent results. I'd consider dropping a couple pant sizes in a month without changing anything a success. Good luck with your training and whatever you have planned next.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Well, I think you came out good to drop down 2 pant sizes with out changing how you're eating & keeping your muscle gains?

Sounds like maybe closer to and eight out of ten. Either way I respect your review and you did a great job on this and your log. Either way it seemed like C20 pretty much did what it claimed no?
    Yeah I agree, I may have been a little harsh with the score, but it did say it helped build muscle, but it only preserved.

I'm gonna run the Carbonite Stack later down the road to compare.
  22. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Nice log Rome. Good job my man.

What I noticed during my four week if c20 was an increase in hardness, pump, and vascularity. all during a lower carb diet that usually leaves me flat. I enjoyed that. As far as fat loss, if it did help it was very slightly.
    Yeah, it Def helped with the waistline and vascularity.

Next time I run C20(Carbonite Stack) I will make sure to adjust my diet with it to compare this experience with that I now that I know what C20 does solo without a diet change.
  23. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Great job with the log and review Rome. Sounds like you had some decent results. I'd consider dropping a couple pant sizes in a month without changing anything a success. Good luck with your training and whatever you have planned next.
    Indeed do I, I may just say I should give it an 8/10. Honestly I wasn't in the greatest mood during the review ha. I'll access everything in a couple days.

But thanks man. I'm running Osta-rx with Anabeta right now. Love it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
  2. RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:59 PM
  3. HBO's ROME
    By jarhead in forum General Chat