Rome Recomps with Compound 20 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Rome Recomps with Compound 20

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

I personally preferred the original Eviscerate re effectiveness, but if you'd rather less burn, then Eviscerate Smolder is recommended.

~Rosie~
    So you think the original is more effective?
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    So you think the original is more effective?
    It is - as far as ingredients (you'll know this if you read the write-up on it), but it also was more effective for me overall, although I eventually opted to used the Smolder, because being in the US my skin started being so sensitive the original burned me for HOURS afterwards.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

It is - as far as ingredients (you'll know this if you read the write-up on it), but it also was more effective for me overall, although I eventually opted to used the Smolder, because being in the US my skin started being so sensitive the original burned me for HOURS afterwards.

~Rosie~
    Kevinhy told me it was painful, but was it really worth the pain? If so I can handle it ha

•   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So what's happening with c20?

Are you noticing the fullness? Appetite increase?

U said u lost your love handles? If so nice job!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

5. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    So what's happening with c20?

Are you noticing the fullness? Appetite increase?

U said u lost your love handles? If so ni ce job!
    Def keeping size in my arms, shoulders, and of course legs. Pretty much all overuse still feel pumped up, of I take it accordingly.

Also I feel like its Anabeta as far as appetite, increase, but I've learned to control it.

The love handle loss from my long term bulk makes it worth it. I'm hoping to rediscover my abs here in the next few weeks!

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Kevinhy told me it was painful, but was it really worth the pain? If so I can handle it ha
    It depends on the individual, really. It didn't really bother me until my second tube over here - my skin has become so sensitive that I will not even use Smolder now, because it has started burning as badly. You'd have to try it and see for yourself.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

It depends on the individual, really. It didn't really bother me until my second tube over here - my skin has become so sensitive that I will not even use Smolder now, because it has started burning as badly. You'd have to try it and see for yourself.

~Rosie~
    I will, thanks again for your help Rosie!

8. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Get off work in 3 hours and gonna make my arms blow up!!

Another stressful day ha

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

I will, thanks again for your help Rosie!
    No worries

Get off work in 3 hours and gonna make my arms blow up!!

Another stressful day ha
    Hope you killed that stress in the gym, bud!

~Rosie~

10. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Just getting to the gym now..ipod in. I don't plan on destroying the weights tonight... annihilation seems to be the word of choice.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah exemestane is.

Can you post the link to that log for me on here brother?

IronMag Labs Osta RX log

(sorry for the late reply on that)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

12. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you sir

13. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Drove 50 minutes to hit shoulders with some buddies and I felt pitiful the whole time.

I didn't take my C20 prior to the workout and notices a huge difference. I didn't even think about it until I grabbed my post shake and heard the pills rattle.

Maybe that's an explaination? Or maybe because my Triceps still hurt from the arm training.

So far no increase in recovery at all, atleast in Triceps, but biceps are already good to go.

I wonder..

14. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Well after a 13 hour day I hit the gym for a Back workout and let's just say it was lack-luster compared to last weeks...

I had a great shoulder day before up with my buddies in Akron

I'm starting to believe I was over trainined. I am going to keep my lifts to 4-5 lifts with a total of 25 sets. 5-12 reps per set.
    I apologize this log has not been the best, I don't want to make an excuse I simply have not put the quality time into this one that I did my previous.

I want to say I am finally seeing my visual results. Mostly in vascularity in the forearm region, quads, and bicep. Body fat is slightly below where it was when I started. I was asked to do a shoot in two weeks, but I think I am going to decline..I'm having trouble finding time to relax and stay stress free.

My job blows...it's always something...we had a school bus take out a pump and dispense 35+ gallons of gas in the parking lot. I had to carry 12 50lb(Our job description says we have to be able to lift themn and transport them) bags outside to solo and spread it on the gas heading for the sewer grate. No body helped, but they did stand outside and tell people we were closed...it took 4 people to tell customers to evacuate and 1 to move 600lbs of absorbant salt...something is not right here. then I had to clean it up while everyone sat on their phones and ate...it was a 3 hour clean up and luckily for me one girl help the dustpan for me, but couldnt dump it in the barrel...then I got little to no credit because I went inside to eat and get water(stomache and chest pains) when the DM came to inspect. Everyone said they did their part...seriously, watch the cameras and see what happend people.

This was after I got called in to take a shift on my day off and finished the shoulder workout in Akron(50 minutes away)

I need some rest. I dont know what else to do. Diet has been good of course. I can't wait for vacation to S.C. Getting a week pass at a local gym and just carbing up all week during my cutting diet, I say F-it! If I am being forced to compete in the upper class because the competition is on my birthday, but technically I won't be 20 for 5 hours prior to the end of the show I need to be as big as I can be, scrawny hardness won't win shows, but shredded defined bulk will. Maybe Agmatine will keep me pumped and swoll for the show. Only 135 days until the show...plenty of time to grow.

Going for a lean bulk after this, meaning I will start my competition diet while trying to bulk..I will tims the ratios by 1.5 to keep it up there, but after that run its strict and to the T!

every workout from now on is serious and dark. Headphones in and hat pulled down. "I don't usually where a hat when I lift, but when I do, I go Sofa King HARD!"-The Most Interesting Man in the World.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

It's ok buddy things will get better, take care and don't let it get to you!

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Be Bixby at work and Ferrigno in the gym
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

17. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    It's ok buddy things will get better, take care and don't let it get to you!
    Thanks man. It's just rough, I never been this worked up before.

18. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Be Bixby at work and Ferrigno in the gym
    Ha I will try my best brother!

19. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Had a great chest workout last night. Started at 1130om and ended at 1230 so my pace was finally in track!

I didn't have a spotter so I had to compensate. Inbetween lifts I did 20 pushups as well.

Flat bench. 8-10 rest pauses between sets. 4 sets of 205lb
    Reps. 7,6,6,5.

Slight Incline Dumbell flies. Rest pauses. 25lb warm up with deep flies. Then regular flies for 3 sets with 45s.
    Reps. 10,11,9.

Decline Bench. 4 sets 155lb.
    Reps. 10,10,12,10.

Incline Dumbell press. 3 sets of 60s. I wanted to focus on the squeeze.
    Reps. 9,9,10.

Low Pull Chest Fly. 7 sets at 35lbs per hand.
    Reps. 12,12,10,7(starting gagging at this point due to heat),8(gag), 8(more gagging), 10.

Strength is still there even with the calorie and carb cut.

My chest has actually grown more in the past couple weeks. Which is great for me! lol

I other than the sweating no other weight loss effects. I feel like the compound 20 is at a standstill now. It's still providing that energy we had discussed earlier and the sweat is def. there. I'm starting to feel more full throughout the day as well.

It should be kicking in full gear soon! Hopefully!

Stay Tuned.

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

So you feel the C20 is making you fuller/harder?
    FINAFLEX REP

21. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    So you feel the C20 is making you fuller/harder?
    Slightly yes. I thought also it would aid in pumps due to the increase in fullness, but after last nights arm workout I'm skeptical.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Rome...if you had to rate C20 on a scale of 1-10 right now....what would it be?
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Slightly yes. I thought also it would aid in pumps due to the increase in fullness, but after last nights arm workout I'm skeptical.
    Rome I felt something similar last week. Almost as if the results tapered off after two weeks. But last week my lifts weren't as intense. Today I hit back hard after three days off and pumps, vascularity and even strength we're all very good.

How deep into c20 are you?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

24. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Rome...if you had to rate C20 on a scale of 1-10 right now....what would it be?
    6 as of now. I haven't felt any more leaning since the second week. Not totally disappointted, but I believe diet along with this would be great. Mine hasn't really changed since my bulk much.

25. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Rome I felt something similar last week. Almost as if the results tapered off after two weeks. But last week my lifts weren't as intense. Today I hit back hard after three days off and pumps, vascularity and even strength we're all very good.

How deep into c20 are you?
    3 weeks. On the last week now. I did notice extra leaning in my shouldersn which no matter what I always push to the limit. I think C20 works well of high intensity workouts as compared to the other styles I tried since I started. I could see blue veins all through my shoulders and arms and a family member of my girlfriend commented in how lean and defined I looked compared to when he saw me almost 2 months ago.

26. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Just hit chest and triceps with my old *** assistant manager...my previous partner already quit...

We did the Hell Raiser routine. Made me feel weak! I felt horrible, but I'm thinking I kai have started to over train because workouts were 1:45 to 2 hours long...way too much

After this I still feel energized. Short breaks between sets made a difference.

Good pumps though. My chest actually looked round at the top and full.

Then We did triceps and they were swoleeee. I couldn't see anything but arms from the side!

Last week is here. Starting to dabble in carb cycling past few days. Kept it under 100g the past two days so tmo is a high day.

Stay tuned

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just hit chest and triceps with my old *** assistant manager...my previous partner already quit...

We did the Hell Raiser routine. Made me feel weak! I felt horrible, but I'm thinking I kai have started to over train because workouts were 1:45 to 2 hours long...way too much

After this I still feel energized. Short breaks between sets made a difference.

Good pumps though. My chest actually looked round at the top and full.

Then We did triceps and they were swoleeee. I couldn't see anything but arms from the side!

Last week is here. Starting to dabble in carb cycling past few days. Kept it under 100g the past two days so tmo is a high day.

Stay tuned
    Nice man. You will like carb cycling. Just have to find your sweet spot to determine high low and med days.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck with the carb cycling buddy. I just switched over to carb cycling from LeanGains. It's been about a week for me, very different than what I was used to!

29. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Nice man. You will like carb cycling. Just have to find your sweet spot to determine high low and med days.
    Def brother. It's not that hard. I just eat lean meats when I get hungry and all is fine lol.

30. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck with the carb cycling buddy. I just switched over to carb cycling from LeanGains. It's been about a week for me, very different than what I was used to!
    Awesome my man. How's Cali treating you?

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome my man. How's Cali treating you?
    It's awesome bro! I get to workout and goof off at least half of each day. Work doesnt hardly feel like work when your standing on the edge of the cliffs to the pacific ocean. Its awesome! Thanks for asking!

32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

6 as of now. I haven't felt any more leaning since the second week. Not totally disappointted, but I believe diet along with this would be great. Mine hasn't really changed since my bulk much.
    Would you purchase?

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

It's awesome bro! I get to workout and goof off at least half of each day. Work doesnt hardly feel like work when your standing on the edge of the cliffs to the pacific ocean. Its awesome! Thanks for asking!
    What do you do?
    www.InsaneVeins.com

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What do you do?
    I'm a golf major in school. PGA Professional Golf Management, to be specific. Im here in SoCal for the summer as part of my required internships that I will complete in order to graduate. So to answer your question...I do guest services at the golf course this summer...I'll do Golf Shop work next summer...and as the years go on my responsibilities change each year until I've reached 4 internships.

It's a rough life

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    For your carb cycling is it high/medium/low or high/low alternating? Interested to hear how you find it compares to LeanGains, which I might try..
    FINAFLEX REP

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

For your carb cycling is it high/medium/low or high/low alternating? Interested to hear how you find it compares to LeanGains, which I might try..
    Check my log. I have very detailed info about the diet.

37. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

You're si lucky. Hopefully I'llll have an occupation change here so I can get out of the ghetto lol I literally work in the ghetto and it blows.

I can imagine the view! You're one lucky guy!

38. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Would you purchase?

Haha I knew somebody was gonna ask me this and of course it was you.

Well buying it solo. Not so much. But in the Carbonite Stack with Erase Pro, yes. They would compliment one another very well. Also I didn't change my diet so that is a factor as well. I haven't compared myself now to the starting pictures yet either.

I still have some time left so we will see what happens. You next know!

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Check my log. I have very detailed info about the diet.
    Will do thanks
    FINAFLEX REP

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Will do thanks
    My pleasure!