1. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Prayers for your family. Hope all goes well.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it, I needed some motivation and I found it.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Rough day. My best to your family, Rome.

It's good to turn that negative energy into positive progress.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rome, good luck with everything. I hope it all turns out ok for your Grandpa
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.62%

Prayer goes to you and your family.
  5. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Thanks guys..it means a lot to me.

Love this community!
  6. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Today was Legs and Cardio.

I usually don't go all out on legs because it is a gift, but today I needed to move some poundage and let some frustrations out.

Needless to say Cardio was 15 minutes at 8 miles and hour...really wanna shock my body to start off my leaning process. Did this prior to my leg workout which went.

Squats. 3 sets of 315lb
    8,15,9...feeling like a beast I tore off(more like just took off) my shirt and strapped the belt on tight.

Now entering Beast Mode

I decided to flip my next lift for leg press. 400lb for 4 sets.
    12,12,10,13. My press machine is inverted so your in a steep angle pointed at the ceiling so it kinda sucks lol but gotta make due

Next I wanted high rep Leg Extensions. So 3 sets At 150lb.
    15,15,21(failure)

Next is hamstrings.

Good Mornings. No bent knees today. 3 sets at 115lb.
    12,12,17(failure)

Dumbell Dead lifts. 4 sets at 105lb(210lb all together)

Calves with 20 second stretches between sets.

Standing calves press. 245lb for 4 sets.

Calves Press on Leg press Machine. 6 sets. (15 regular, 15 inverted, 15 exverted, hold for 10 seconds and 5 regular= 1 set)
    Last sets after holding for 10 seconds I went to failure and got 21 good reps out of it.

Then Cardio like I said above.

Today I needed to let some tension out, I'm naturally a nice and nonconfrontational guy, but I found myself a a darker side. I'm always happy and love life, but something deep inside me is driving me, that pent up anger, aggression, and frustration is shaping me. I compare it, like a nerd, to Spiderman 3 where he gets the black suit and his powers expand, but he becomes a a whole other person.

I feel anger when I touch the iron, not the harmony I felt just weeks ago. I feel like I'm rediscovering myself all over again. I was hiding my rage inside me and only let it out when I felt threatened(refer back to my Anabeta Elite/ Erase Pro/ DAA log, which I highly recommend) . Now I feel like I'm at a constant state of not beast mode, but Survival Mode. If I don't push myself or feel pain I will cease to exist.

Genetics may not be in my favor, but Damnit I'm gonna make myself capable, I want to be Pro, I want to win shows. This first show in October is not to win, but to see where I stand. To see where I need to improve. My chest is lacking and I'm afraid my arms won't be big enoigh, but that won't stop me.

I'm gonna step on that stage Roman and step off as VICTORIOUS. Just the thought that I did it is enough to make me a champion. A changed man with a dream and hardly do my dreams never become reality. I had a dream I took 4th at my first show...I would be happy with second to last as long as I don't lose.

I know your guys support will help keep it going.

I. WANT. IT.

And please by all means share you passions and drives with me. This may be a Compound 20 log, but your motivations may help keep my spark lit as well as for others reading this.

We are a community hear to help eachother so let's get it. Looking forward to hearing some stories.

Stay Tuned Brothers.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Today I needed to let some tension out, I'm naturally a nice and nonconfrontational guy, but I found myself a a darker side. I'm always happy and love life, but something deep inside me is driving me, that pent up anger, aggression, and frustration is shaping me...

I feel anger when I touch the iron, not the harmony I felt just weeks ago. I feel like I'm rediscovering myself all over again. I was hiding my rage inside me and only let it out when I felt threatened...Now I feel like I'm at a constant state of not beast mode, but Survival Mode. If I don't push myself or feel pain I will cease to exist.

Genetics may not be in my favor, but Damnit I'm gonna make myself capable, I want to be Pro, I want to win shows. This first show in October is not to win, but to see where I stand. To see where I need to improve. My chest is lacking and I'm afraid my arms won't be big enoigh, but that won't stop me.

I'm gonna step on that stage Roman and step off as VICTORIOUS. Just the thought that I did it is enough to make me a champion. A changed man with a dream and hardly do my dreams never become reality...
    Let it out. Let it shape you. Let it motivate you. Let it drive you. You'd be surprised how much aggression and those "darker" emotions can fuel you.

As far as genetics - they give you a "base", yes, but they do not dictate what you can create if you want it badly enough and work at it with everything you are the right way for you.

Hold TIGHT to your dreams and don't let anyone or anything deter you!

All the best with your competition, bud

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Let it out. Let it shape you. Let it motivate you. Let it drive you. You'd be surprised how much aggression and those "darker" emotions can fuel you.

As far as genetics - they give you a "base", yes, but they do not dictate what you can create if you want it badly enough and work at it with everything you are the right way for you.

Hold TIGHT to your dreams and don't let anyone or anything deter you!

All the best with your competition, bud

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie!
  9. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Chest is still sore from Monday so I think I'll take a day off. Maybe do abs and Cardio tonight, but that's about it.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.54%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    Chest is still sore from Monday so I think I'll take a day off. Maybe do abs and Cardio tonight, but that's about it.
    Keep up the hard work. Good job in listening to your body!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

Today was Legs and Cardio.

I usually don't go all out on legs because it is a gift, but today I needed to move some poundage and let some frustrations out.

Needless to say Cardio was 15 minutes at 8 miles and hour...really wanna shock my body to start off my leaning process. Did this prior to my leg workout which went.

Squats. 3 sets of 315lb
    8,15,9...feeling like a beast I tore off(more like just took off) my shirt and strapped the belt on tight.

Now entering Beast Mode

I decided to flip my next lift for leg press. 400lb for 4 sets.
    12,12,10,13. My press machine is inverted so your in a steep angle pointed at the ceiling so it kinda sucks lol but gotta make due

Next I wanted high rep Leg Extensions. So 3 sets At 150lb.
    15,15,21(failure)

Next is hamstrings.

Good Mornings. No bent knees today. 3 sets at 115lb.
    12,12,17(failure)

Dumbell Dead lifts. 4 sets at 105lb(210lb all together)

Calves with 20 second stretches between sets.

Standing calves press. 245lb for 4 sets.

Calves Press on Leg press Machine. 6 sets. (15 regular, 15 inverted, 15 exverted, hold for 10 seconds and 5 regular= 1 set)
    Last sets after holding for 10 seconds I went to failure and got 21 good reps out of it.

Then Cardio like I said above.

Today I needed to let some tension out, I'm naturally a nice and nonconfrontational guy, but I found myself a a darker side. I'm always happy and love life, but something deep inside me is driving me, that pent up anger, aggression, and frustration is shaping me. I compare it, like a nerd, to Spiderman 3 where he gets the black suit and his powers expand, but he becomes a a whole other person.

I feel anger when I touch the iron, not the harmony I felt just weeks ago. I feel like I'm rediscovering myself all over again. I was hiding my rage inside me and only let it out when I felt threatened(refer back to my Anabeta Elite/ Erase Pro/ DAA log, which I highly recommend) . Now I feel like I'm at a constant state of not beast mode, but Survival Mode. If I don't push myself or feel pain I will cease to exist.

I'm gonna step on that stage Roman and step off as VICTORIOUS. Just the thought that I did it is enough to make me a champion. A changed man with a dream and hardly do my dreams never become reality. I had a dream I took 4th at my first show...I would be happy with second to last as long as I don't lose.

I know your guys support will help keep it going.

I. WANT. IT.

And please by all means share you passions and drives with me. This may be a Compound 20 log, but your motivations may help keep my spark lit as well as for others reading this.

We are a community hear to help eachother so let's get it. Looking forward to hearing some stories.

Stay Tuned Brothers.
    This would be a perfect Univeral/Animal Ad!! Keep it up Rome.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

Rome,

I think you enter beast. Its just status quo for you. Awesome workout ! All the best.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  13. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Rome,

I think you enter beast. Its just status quo for you. Awesome workout ! All the best.
    Thanks my man! I appreciate it..maybe that'll be my name Roman "Beast" Denton Haha
  14. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

This would be a perfect Univeral/Animal Ad!! Keep it up Rome.
    Thanks Clemenza, you're my dude for sure!
  15. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Name:  AMpic.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  31.5 KBName:  AMpic2.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  48.5 KB

Here are my starting pictures to my C20 log and edning pictures of my ABE/EP/DAA log!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good job Rome..keep killin' it man..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Thanks brother!

At work right now ill reply to you pm asap
  18. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Alright! Ready to log yesterdays back demolition.

I got a bottle of Hemavol cas wfrom a local store for a crazy low price and decided to test it out yesterday , but save the rest until after C20 is done. I took 5 pills in the AM and 5 30 minutes prior to exercise

Started off with 3 sets of 10 pull-ups to get a good stretch and get the blood flowing.
    After yet another stressful day at work and in life I decided lets go heavy.

V-Bar Pull-downs. 4 sets. let my partner do 2 sets then I warmed up with 140lb for 20 reps.
    next...
    185lb x10, 235lb x8(PR), 205lb x10.

Felt good.

Next was T-bar rows. 3 sets.

135lb x20, 225lb x10, 315lb x6(PR) I used straps for my last set bc I knew my forearms wouldn't hold much more weight.

Then V-bar rows. 4 sets
    185lb(2 sets) x10, 235lb x8(PR),235lb x7.

Cable reverse flys. 1 warm up sets of 15 reps at 30lb
    1 working set of 35lb until failure...honestly lost track, but I'd guess 25-30+ reps to be honest.

Then we did an ab workout.

Decline bench medicine ball tosses. 4 sets of 15 with a 12lb ball.

Then we did Circuit Training. 3 runs of...

Then hanging leg lifts. Knees up,down, legs out,down=1 rep an did this 10 times.

Roman Chair sit ups with a 12lb medicine ball.

Hanging leg twists. 10 each side for 20 total

Reverse Roman Chair sit-ups. no weight for 15 reps.

After 2 runs we did 4 sets of Roman Chair twists with a 10lb medicine ball. left-right=1 for 20 reps per set.

Needless to say I'm super sore today and the all the shift changes are draining me. I drink hella energy drinks at work to 1 keep me awake and alert and 2 keep me from ripping ignorant peoples heads off...

Yesterday we had a line out the door and all the others working (4 other people) went to go see the shipment guy and talked in a circle while I handles the customers...2 people even shut down their drawers! Like really?

We even had a racial dispute in line between two ghetto black girls and a hickish D-bag white guy...

IDK if any of you have experinced this before, but standing in the same place for 9 hours getting yelled at and people putting you down all day, being rude, really gets to you...I caled my manager to come in because I was so frustrated with everyone.

But as for C20 not much has been noticed except I get groggy when I don't take them every 6 hours now..my body won't wait for 8 hours.. sp there is extra eneergy I'm getting from this and with how busy I've been lately I need this energy boost..not saying it's a crazy stim like OEP or Dexaprine, but I helps. Also my "love-handles" have almost disappeared and the lines in my abs are starting to show through.

And I, with the help of a friend, revamped my cutting cycle. Before I cut I am going to take Ostra RX and Exemestane(4 weeks) followed by Anabeta Elite(4 weeks)

Which then I will start my OEP, Formula-X, AT2, SS Meth-Syn, Shift, and maybe Agmatine log prepping for my first show at the Lakewood in Ohio!!

I was thinking of adding a cortisol reducer here soon for the lower ab fat(cortisol related if I'm correct). So any suggestions guys?!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Which then I will start my OEP, Formula-X, AT2, SS Meth-Syn, Shift, and maybe Agmatine log prepping for my first show at the Lakewood in Ohio!!
    That's quite the stack, Rome!

Do you have a history of stim tolerance/dependance? Wondering if C20 is starting to make you dependant upon it to be alert. Of course a lot of stress in your life will do that to you too, also will increase cortisol.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Do you have a history of stim tolerance/dependance? Wondering if C20 is starting to make you dependant upon it to be alert. Of course a lot of stress in your life will do that to you too, also will increase cortisol.
    How can c20 make someone stim tolerant
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    How can c20 make someone stim tolerant
    Wasn't saying that it was a stim. Just curious if he has a history of metabolism/energy level becoming dependant on supps or not. Some keep the "boost" feeling of supps for the entire run, others find they have to either take more to feel effect or just feel normalized on reg dose after a bit. Might be a stretch to correlate stim and non stim products in this way, but I've had this experience with non stims in the past. Could also be psychosomatic, who knows.

Was bouncing between threads and didn't really explain what I was asking, sorry.
  22. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

I am very tolerant when it comes to stims. I can drink a monster and go to bed 10 minutes later
  23. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

I am very tolerant when it comes to stims. I can drink a monster and go to bed 10 minutes later. I usually take the highest recommended doses for preworkouts

And Clem I think he meant maybe due to all my stress lately I've be one dependent in taking energy supplements or the C20 has some psychological effect to where I believe I need the product. I got that way on my last log too. If it wasn't perfect I felt my whole body was out of whack ha.

I hope it ends soon because I have a lot of prep to do! Ha
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

Wasn't saying that it was a stim. Just curious if he has a history of metabolism/energy level becoming dependant on supps or not. Some keep the "boost" feeling of supps for the entire run, others find they have to either take more to feel effect or just feel normalized on reg dose after a bit. Might be a stretch to correlate stim and non stim products in this way, but I've had this experience with non stims in the past. Could also be psychosomatic, who knows.

Was bouncing between threads and didn't really explain what I was asking, sorry.
    My bad I didn't read your post correctly. But my question was serious. Bc I've heard people saying c20 can enhance the effects of stims. If this is true I'm curious as to if it can cause stim tolerance.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  25. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Mondays Chest workout.

Dumbell Press. 3 sets.
    80s x12, 100s x7, 100s x6.

Incline Dumbell Press. 3 sets
    80s x10,12,9

Incline Flies with 35s for 4 sets
    5 all the way down to the floor and 5 halfway. Arms locked for full stretch.

Bench Press at 185lb 3 sets.
    7 rest pause between sets.

Cable flies at 27.5lb per hand for 7 sets. Every set til failure.

Destroyed.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

My bad I didn't read your post correctly. But my question was serious. Bc I've heard people saying c20 can enhance the effects of stims. If this is true I'm curious as to if it can cause stim tolerance.
    I've found with some supps that increase energy or some other metabolic action an apparent suppression of natural energy levels that usually leads to increase in dosage or shortened time between doses.

Just drawing a similarity between this phenomena typical of stims and what romes experiencing with the c20
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

...Before I cut I am going to take Ostra RX and Exemestane(4 weeks) followed by Anabeta Elite(4 weeks)

I was thinking of adding a cortisol reducer here soon for the lower ab fat(cortisol related if I'm correct). So any suggestions guys?!
    You can add a product that will help re cortisol control if you want, but it doesn't mean that your "lower ab fat" is going to go, just so you know, since it is going to be far more dependent on factors aside from stress, and most certainly supplements are only going to be a SMALL part of your progress/results. But, re recommendations, personally I love Erase and it has far more benefits than just cortisol control, all of which would be beneficial for competition preparation.

On another note, I take it you're not going to do a "natural" competition, and if you were, you'd want to check what compounds/products can and cannot be used before doing thus.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

You can add a product that will help re cortisol control if you want, but it doesn't mean that your "lower ab fat" is going to go, just so you know, since it is going to be far more dependent on factors aside from stress, and most certainly supplements are only going to be a SMALL part of your progress/results. But, re recommendations, personally I love Erase and it has far more benefits than just cortisol control, all of which would be beneficial for competition preparation.

On another note, I take it you're not going to do a "natural" competition, and if you were, you'd want to check what compounds/products can and cannot be used before doing thus.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie.

I am actually on my break from Erase Pro(8 week run) as we speak. And the diet and training are good, life stress factors are killing me at the point. Like a constant headache.

The Ostra Rx and Exemestane was a curious idea. I want to use them, but still debating.

But again thank you for your input!
  29. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

I've found with some supps that increase energy or some other metabolic action an apparent suppression of natural energy levels that usually leads to increase in dosage or shortened time between doses.

Just drawing a similarity between this phenomena typical of stims and what romes experiencing with the c20
    Look around for me and see if you can find something that has more insight on this topic. Interesting to say the least.
  30. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

We're in the same boat
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Thanks Rosie.

I am actually on my break from Erase Pro(8 week run) as we speak. And the diet and training are good, life stress factors are killing me at the point. Like a constant headache.

The Ostra Rx and Exemestane was a curious idea. I want to use them, but still debating.

But again thank you for your input!
    No worries

Ok - apologies for not knowing. If you're going to have at least a month before starting your second proposed stack, then it'd be ok to add in - that is, if you want to. There are other things out there that you can use though - Lean Xtreme, for example, or Suppress-C if you're looking for a topical, etc.

I recommend that you choose your organization and then make that decision on usage or not - you don't want to take any chances.

Look around for me and see if you can find something that has more insight on this topic. Interesting to say the least.
    The manufacturers of the product should be able to provide insight into this - query them.

~Rosie~

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am very tolerant when it comes to stims. I can drink a monster and go to bed 10 minutes later
    Same here I slam back a xl coffee and my sons hockey games (he's 17 so they play pretty late)..and no issues with sleep.

Rome what about adding in ECA stack during your cut?
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%

The Ostra Rx and Exemestane was a curious idea.

Been following an Ostra long on here.. sounds pretty good.. Expensive stuff though...

Is Exemestane an anti-aromatase?
    FINAFLEX REP
  34. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Been following an Ostra long on here.. sounds pretty good.. Expensive stuff though...

Yeah exemestane is
  35. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Yeah exemestane is.

Can you post the link to that log for me on here brother?
  36. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Same here I slam back a xl coffee and my sons hockey games (he's 17 so they play pretty late)..and no issues with sleep.

Rome what about adding in ECA stack during your cut?
    I was thinking about it. I may add it I may not.
  37. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

No worries

Ok - apologies for not knowing. If you're going to have at least a month before starting your second proposed stack, then it'd be ok to add in - that is, if you want to. There are other things out there that you can use though - Lean Xtreme, for example, or Suppress-C if you're looking for a topical, etc.

I recommend that you choose your organization and then make that decision on usage or not - you don't want to take any chances.

The manufacturers of the product should be able to provide insight into this - query them.

~Rosie~
    Supress-c is a cortisol topical? Interesting. I'm going to check out out thanks!

Everscerate Smolder looks good for a fat burnering topical as well.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Supress-c is a cortisol topical? Interesting. I'm going to check out out thanks!

Everscerate Smolder looks good for a fat burnering topical as well.
    Yes Suppress-C is.

Eviscerate Smolder is good, but is not a topical re cortisol control.

~Rosie~

39. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

Yes Suppress-C is.

Eviscerate Smolder is good, but is not a topical re cortisol control.

~Rosie~
    Right ES is a fat burning topical.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Right ES is a fat burning topical.
    I personally preferred the original Eviscerate re effectiveness, but if you'd rather less burn, then Eviscerate Smolder is recommended.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
  2. RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:59 PM
  3. HBO's ROME
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3