AMS DecaSarm Rde log

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Now then people,

Iv picked up two bottles of the new AMS DecaSarm RDE. First off I do not see many logs about so I will log my progress. Is this the right section to post this ?

I will be running an 8 week cycle. I will be eating just over maintenance Kals in the hope I will gain some lean muscle and shed some unwanted fat!

I will be using AMS Body Mortar, a pre work out/ pump supp, multi vit, more aminos. I was wondering if I should be taking any "support" supps with this product? Should I be using Arom-X on cycle? I also have Tocc-8 which I was thinking of using on cycle also.

Any advice would be appriciated and I will post some starting pics up shortly and stats.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need support sups with DecaSarm. If you want you can run Arom-X at the same time as it may help fat loss if that is a goal of yours.

Just got this banner in by the way...

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Cheers buddy, banners sweet! hope it does build me some mass !!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would do 4 weeks of decasarm by itself then 4 weeks of aromx plus decasarm...and then 4 weeks of aromx just by itself ;p but that's just me and my weird theories haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh that stack option is haha:

4weeks DecaSarm Rde
4 weeks Deca Sarm RDe+ Arom-X
4 weeks Arom-X

Just thoguht it would be good...either way you are better set up with:
4 weeks DecaSarm
4 weeks 1-Andro
4weeks Arom-x

More mass and less fat.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
I would follow that stack but im prone to hair loss and have a receeding hairline, surprise surprise! However, if anyone would like to recommend something I could use instead of the 1-andro then I will consider.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Good man ! Il be posting some pics up tomorow.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Q: Does this full tab have to desolve in my mouth ? Its abit of a pain waiting "30" seconds for it to FULLY disolve, more like 5 minutes....???

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q: Does this full tab have to desolve in my mouth ? Its abit of a pain waiting "30" seconds for it to FULLY disolve, more like 5 minutes....???
Yes try and hold and let dissolve as much as possible. The delivery is through your mucosal membranes and will not be as effective if swallowed.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Yes try and hold and let dissolve as much as possible. The delivery is through your mucosal membranes and will not be as effective if swallowed.
cheers, iv been letting the full tab dissolve in my mouth before swallowing :) will update when one is needed!

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Day 6: Nothing to report thus far. No changes on the scales although I do feel a little tighter round my abs. Will update if i notice any changes

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it should. But it helps to bite the tab up or cut it in half and put the peices under your tongue. It will dissolve much faster. Or think of it as a pre meal mint. :)

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
When are you dosing it?
yes iv been biting it in half or into pieces, its no drama. i take one immediately upon waking, and a further tab 8 hours later. Are the two tabs adequate? Or should 3 be taken ¿

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Day : 7

Chest and back today. No major changes in strength, in weight, in much at all really. Feeling good in the gym though and am pushing alot harder. Only a week in so shouldnt bee expecting anythin major yet anyway.

Will post once i start to anything! !

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Day 12

I weigh myself each morning on an empty stomach after urinating. I have been training my ass off and in the first 10-12 days im up a solid 3 pounds. Definately no changes in body fat.

Iv kept the same a high cal diet to see if i can gain a little mass while sheeding some fat. Seems to be working. Strength also seems to be up today. I usually struggle with shoulder pain during workouts but it was not a problem today, felt really strong and pumped.

Any answers regarding the dosing of this product?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. This product has sparked my interest.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Its definately giving my workouts something extra. Cannot say iv notcied body fat change, specially when im actually up a solid 3 pounds. What are people thoughts on cardio whilst using this product?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its definately giving my workouts something extra. Cannot say iv notcied body fat change, specially when im actually up a solid 3 pounds. What are people thoughts on cardio whilst using this product?
If your main concern is cutting, recomping, or even lean bulking , cardio is a must.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def interested in DecaSarm

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Day 15- Ok so this product has taken 2 weeks to really kick in. Stamina and strength are up!

Trained back today and increased with weight on my deadlift PB by 5kg and i think i could of done more!

Overall, two weeks in, iv gained around 3lbs and stamina and strength is starting to kick start now!!! Nothing to mention on the fat loss side of things however il be startin hiit on my non lifting days to see how that helps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 15- Ok so this product has taken 2 weeks to really kick in. Stamina and strength are up!

Trained back today and increased with weight on my deadlift PB by 5kg and i think i could of done more!

Overall, two weeks in, iv gained around 3lbs and stamina and strength is starting to kick start now!!! Nothing to mention on the fat loss side of things however il be startin hiit on my non lifting days to see how that helps.
Not bad , how is your nutrition on this btw? eating on a surplus or deficit?

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
im 187lbs and im generally having approx 2000 cals per day. Also eating the cleanest i ever had aswell.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Definately going to follow up with a bulk after the 4th week. Im either going to do a 4 week AlphaBulk run or Decavol + Dermacrine...... Thoughts? ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definately going to follow up with a bulk after the 4th week. Im either going to do a 4 week AlphaBulk run or Decavol + Dermacrine...... Thoughts? ?
Alpha Bulk w/ Decavol ;)

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
AlphaBulk being the wet bulker whilst the decavol being dry ? Should produce lean gains ?

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Day 17:

Strength and energy levels are still up. No change in BF though which I am not very pleased with. Surely should be seeing something by now :S ????

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 17:

Strength and energy levels are still up. No change in BF though which I am not very pleased with. Surely should be seeing something by now :S ????
Without proper cardio, training and on-point nutrition don't expect it to do miracles on the fat loss department , sure DecaSARM is one of the best (if not the best IMHO) SARMs out there , but its not gonna do magic unless you learn to get your nutrition in check and ur ass on the run! :p! Cardio is your friend buddy ;)

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
admittedly my cardio was not in check, its been a long time since iv actually cut. But since the last post, iv droppled 3lbs and strength is still up there! I really want to run this for 8 weeka to give it a fair shout but my decavol has just arrived :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
admittedly my cardio was not in check, its been a long time since iv actually cut. But since the last post, iv droppled 3lbs and strength is still up there! I really want to run this for 8 weeka to give it a fair shout but my decavol has just arrived :p
Lol...don't stack them , beats the porpoise of the SARM just to let you know...But still good , 3lbs is good for not doing cardio or watching out for nutrition.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Im not stacking them..... im running it to bulk my friend and my nutrition is in in check aswell, mentioned these points in previous posts man!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im not stacking them..... im running it to bulk my friend and my nutrition is in in check aswell, mentioned these points in previous posts man!!!!
I came out wrong bro , that you are not mega-restricting-calories and you still lost 3 lbs super fast haha xD sorry I'm having an off day with my structure of thought and writing abilities ;p

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
No problem. Thanks for the heads up on the cardio, i started my HIIT routines again and that helped straight away. Also felt like endurance was better aswell.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Guys, thiught id speak up bout this, by week 3 of using decasarm i started to shed big time!! I had been using saw palmetto for a week which i thought could have caused it, thoughts on this anyone??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How were the gains?

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Decasarm i lost 2lbs, slight strength increase, Decavol i gained 2 or 3 lbs. Does anyone know how long this stuff stays in the system given it is nandrolone?