SNS citrulline malate and C.O.P. has become a new staple!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
started cit mal and cop today along with whiteflood preworkout this morning. 1 cop, 3.25g cit mal, 1.5 scoops whitefloodgave an insane amount of endurance, pumps, and vascolarity....mr. cooper recommended 6-8g of cit mal and will work my way up that but at roughly 5.5g this morning i was very pleased......i did not use agmatine this morning preworkout but cit mal takes the cake for pumps.....i will only use agmatine with high carb meals from now on.....awsome products!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
started cit mal and cop today along with whiteflood preworkout this morning. 1 cop, 3.25g cit mal, 1.5 scoops whitefloodgave an insane amount of endurance, pumps, and vascolarity....mr. cooper recommended 6-8g of cit mal and will work my way up that but at roughly 5.5g this morning i was very pleased......i did not use agmatine this morning preworkout but cit mal takes the cake for pumps.....i will only use agmatine with high carb meals from now on.....awsome products!
Nice! Cit Mal has been a staple for me for years now. Blows Arginine away, and give great endurance as well. I always do 4g. Haven't really felt the need to go above that, but will give 6-8g a shot soon. 4g Cit Mal with 1g Agmatine is giving me crazy pumps and vascularity, even on low carbs.

hvactech, what do you notice using Agmatine with carbs as opposed to without?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i feel less bloat for one and not overly full, plus a since of fullness

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
COP stacked with beta alanine provides endless muscle endurance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup, whiteflood and wraath has plenty of ba for pwo and post beta supplementation, i use beta 501 through out the rest of the day as well

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
added agmatine and arginine E2 matrix this morning....almost felt supernatural, worked chest today and pumps were so insane my nipples inflated.....