SNS citrulline malate and C.O.P. has become a new staple!

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

SNS citrulline malate and C.O.P. has become a new staple!

started cit mal and cop today along with whiteflood preworkout this morning. 1 cop, 3.25g cit mal, 1.5 scoops whitefloodgave an insane amount of endurance, pumps, and vascolarity....mr. cooper recommended 6-8g of cit mal and will work my way up that but at roughly 5.5g this morning i was very pleased......i did not use agmatine this morning preworkout but cit mal takes the cake for pumps.....i will only use agmatine with high carb meals from now on.....awsome products!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    started cit mal and cop today along with whiteflood preworkout this morning. 1 cop, 3.25g cit mal, 1.5 scoops whitefloodgave an insane amount of endurance, pumps, and vascolarity....mr. cooper recommended 6-8g of cit mal and will work my way up that but at roughly 5.5g this morning i was very pleased......i did not use agmatine this morning preworkout but cit mal takes the cake for pumps.....i will only use agmatine with high carb meals from now on.....awsome products!
    Nice! Cit Mal has been a staple for me for years now. Blows Arginine away, and give great endurance as well. I always do 4g. Haven't really felt the need to go above that, but will give 6-8g a shot soon. 4g Cit Mal with 1g Agmatine is giving me crazy pumps and vascularity, even on low carbs.

hvactech, what do you notice using Agmatine with carbs as opposed to without?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i feel less bloat for one and not overly full, plus a since of fullness
    www.lgsciences.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%

COP stacked with beta alanine provides endless muscle endurance.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

yup, whiteflood and wraath has plenty of ba for pwo and post beta supplementation, i use beta 501 through out the rest of the day as well
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

added agmatine and arginine E2 matrix this morning....almost felt supernatural, worked chest today and pumps were so insane my nipples inflated.....
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Citrulline malate?
    By Pearl12 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:32 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate vs Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 10:25 PM