Airbornes take on Purus D-pol and MM

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So my friends... I decided to do a mini review on Purus Labs D-pol and Muscle Marinade because they were THAT good! Thank you Grambo, Aaron and everyone at Purus labs.

D-pol:
This stuff was great! I love the concept of a test booster (using DAA) with a vasodialater. 3 simple pills. I took an hour pwo. Pumps were immediate. Big ol veins and I looked all kinds of swolen. The arms on my shirt were too tight. Great product! Even tho it was just a sample and didn't get the test boosting effects fully... The pumps in it were insane and with the amount of DAA in it I know its a solid product! I give it an A+

Muscle Marinade (Fresh Fruit):
Where to start lol this is by far one of my favorite pwo supps!

Taste: eh it was a little tart... Not to big of a fan of the taste but I have had worse. It smelled great tho lol :)

Focus: 8/10... I was able to block everyone and thing out and focus purely on what I was doin, proper form, speed... Etc!

Energy: 10/10... It was perfect... Long lasting energy straight through the workout. Good tingle and adrenaline rush but far from shakey. Still got energy for the night and my mood is lifted. I feel good... Like a New man!

All around great products and company. From samples this has became one of my favorite companies and looking... Their prices are great! I hope everyone who is serious about building muscle tries atleast one of their products! You can't go wrong!

Airborne out!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive been looking for a new preworkout. i just can't find one i really like. my Favorite is redline. that **** is like doing a hot rail of a strippers butt hole. how grainy was the pwo, did it mix well or did it leave that white powder at the bottom?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ive been looking for a new preworkout. i just can't find one i really like. my Favorite is redline. that **** is like doing a hot rail of a strippers butt hole. how grainy was the pwo, did it mix well or did it leave that white powder at the bottom?
It mixed pretty well. There was a little bit of powder tho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 :thumbsup:

Thx 4 the review.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hmmm. ill give it a try. they could taste like gasoline for all i care i just hate that gritty ****ing powder at the end.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hmmm. ill give it a try. they could taste like gasoline for all i care i just hate that gritty ****ing powder at the end.
U totally would u will like it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Airbone give me the 4 1 1 on the good shyt

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Solid review brother!!! :thumbsup:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:) Purus love.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's before reppin'
Indeed, great reviews like this deserve a bump, and goes to show that the people representing Purus labs do so because they believe in, and enjoy the products.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha old but I don't just do reviews on ALL products... These two really changed my life