Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS was nice enough to let me log ALCAR 500...I will be doing a weekly update for every week for 4 weeks with my honest opinion each week. I will start by trying 1000mg on an empty stomach on the AM but will also try 500mg in the AM then 500 in the PM...as a cop I have to remember a lot of stuff for court cases and reports so I will be able to tell you how this effects my memory and focus both in the gym and in the real world. Thanks again SNS for the chance to log this

Started this morning with 1000mg on an empty stomach

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here bruther, if you got any questions just shoot :) Good luck and hope you like the Alcar!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gluck buddy

alcar makes a nice preworkout snack too :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 update! Ok so far I love how you can dose this stuff...3 days a week I work in the morning so I take 1000mg upon waking up at 7am and feel great within about 15-30 mins....a few little things I've noticed is I never stare off into space any more I'm always attentive to even the littlest things...on my other 4 days I take 500mg upon waking up and 500mg pre workout and I must say it really keeps my head in the game at the gym which is good since I'm currently off pre workouts at the moment....some other things I notice is if an incident happens at work I'll look at the time and go to it then later that night when doing my log I remember the exact time...I have also been able to rattle off certain vehicle codes violations and crimes code sections a little better...so far I am certainly impressed

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it is working out well for you. No issues with dosing the 1000mg in the morning on an empty stomach? :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not really when I burp I taste mustard for some reason lol but so far so good it's deff a new staple of mine
Mustard :yuck: That's strange :lol:
Glad to hear it is a new staple of yours :thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol@mustard

now we have to find u a ketchup burps product

glad u like the stuff

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some ALCAR, made itself a staple almost instantly. The beauty of it is the flexible dosing like you said. Take when you wake up, or pre workout, or pre studying or before bed. Tons of ways to suit your needs. Glad to hear it's helping in the gym while you're off pre workouts!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I'd let you guys know I got 2 of my cops in my department to get some ALCAR :) guess they notice how focused I get when I take two before a shift lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks for spreading the word ..glad u liked it