Carbonite Stack Log! - AnabolicMinds.com

Carbonite Stack Log!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Carbonite Stack Log!

I am going to be logging my experiences with the Carbonite Stack of Compound 20 and Erase Pro over the next 30 days! Enjoy!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 1

I just started the stack today with a shoulder and bicep workout.

Workout consisted of:

E-Z bar curls - 3 sets
    Hammer curls - 3 sets
    Spider curls - 3 sets

Shoulder Press - 4 sets
    Lateral Raises - 4 sets

My diet is currently in my maintenance phase just to see how my body reacts with my diet and he carbonite stack. I eliminated all supplements except a multi-vitamin. This was done so I can really get a good review of how effective the stack is, and I usually do this with supplements that are unique or one of a kind.

The workout was good, wasn't expecting anything special because its my first day on the stack. Nothing special just a solid workout. I'm taking tomorrow off and then working out Monday or Tuesday depending on how my studying for finals goes.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 5

I hit chest shoulders and tris today.

The workout wasn't that great. I felt out of it and unable to focus. My diet has been great so far and I haven't missed any meals. Disappointed in the workout tho.

Chest

Incline bar 4 sets

Flat dumbbell 3 sets

Shoulders

Hammer Shoulder Press 4 sets

Lateral Raises 4 sets

My weights haven't gone up or anything lately so I'm hoping this stack can help with that.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 5

The workout wasn't that great. I felt out of it and unable to focus. My diet has been great so far and I haven't missed any meals. Disappointed in the workout tho.

Chest

Incline bar 4 sets

Flat dumbbell 3 sets

Shoulders

Hammer Shoulder Press 4 sets

Lateral Raises 4 sets

My weights haven't gone up or anything lately so I'm hoping this stack can help with that.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

The thread is causing some problems idk why....it posted my last post twice and the post from day 3 isn't here anymore!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 6

I hit back and biceps today. The workout was good, I had a strong pump and felt strong throughtout the workout.

Back

Pull downs 3 sets
    Bent over rows 3 sets
    Dumbbell rows 3 sets
    Hammer strength rows 3 sets

Biceps

4 sets barbell curls
    3 sets incline curls
    3 sets concentration curls

The diet has been on point and I haven't missed not even one meal so I really happy with that. I haven't noticed anything on this stack yet, but its still early.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 7

Leg DAY

Squat 4 sets

Stiff leg deadlifts 4 sets

Leg Press 3 sets

Hamstring curls 3 sets

Lunges 4 sets

Calf Raises 5 sets

I love leg workouts, but today wasn't my day. I got through my workout but felt like crap!! Pushed through the heavy set though, and made it through the day without missing any meals so that's a bright spot. Still waiting on some positive effects in any category from this stack!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 10!

Hit chest and biceps hard today

Cable chest press 3 sets

Incline bar 3 sets

Flat dumbbells 3 sets

Pec Deck 2 sets

Biceps

Standing Curls 3 sets

E-Z bar curls 3 sets

Started to workout early again and it was tough! I didn't have a lot of energy and felt lethargic for the majority of the workout. Still haven't really noticed anything from the stack yet....kinda getting disappointed =/ The diet was on point today,which I made a priority during this log.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

DAY 11 and 12!!

Sorry guys forgot to log yesterday been busy with school ****.

Yesterday I hit legs

Squats 4 sets

Hamstring curls 4 sets

Leg Press 4 sets

Stiff leg deadlifts 4 sets

Extensions 3 sets

Calf Raises 5 sets

The workout yesterday was garbage! I felt like **** throughout the workout and had no strength, but I pushed through all the sets and tried my best. My diet has been perfect haven't missed a meal, this stack isn't doing anything positive right now idk whats wrong.

Day 12 workout

Shoulders and Triceps

Dumbbell Press 3 sets

Cable press 3 sets

Side Laterals 3 sets

Overhead extensions 4 sets

Rope Pushdowns 3 sets

I was rushed today, but I wasn't too amped up today anyways. My strength felt decent nothing special eventhough my macros have been at maintenance so idk whats going on right now. The stack is disappointing so far.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 13 and 14

Back and Biceps Day 13

Hammer pull downs 3 sets

Dumbbell rows 3 sets

Lat Pulldowns 3 sets

T-bar rows 4 sets

Biceps

cable curls 3 sets

hammer curls 4 sets

Day 14 Chest and Traps

Flat cable press 3 sets

Incline Bar 3 sets

Incline hammer 3 sets

Flat hammer 3 sets

Shrugs 3 sets

Felt good today and strong I'm looking good and honestly its not special compared to other times I've done maintenance after a bulk. We'll see how the remaining time goes on this stack, but nothing special at all right now!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Days 17 and 18

Monday-Day 17 - Chest + triceps

Chest

Flat dumbbell 3 sets
    Incline Bar 3 sets
    Dips 4 sets

Triceps
    Close Grip 4 sets
    Rope overhead 3 sets

Day 18 - Tuesday - Legs

Leg extensions 3 sets
    Leg press 3 sets
    Hack Squat 3 sets
    Leg curls 3 sets
    Calf Raises 4 sets

The last two have been tough. I have lacked energy and cut down on some calories about 200. The stack has done NOTHING so far. Sorry its the truth right now. Extremely disappointed right now. Idk maybe something changes the last 10 days or so.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 19 - Shoulders and Biceps

Shoulders

Hammer Shoulder - 3 sets

Laterals - 3 sets

Smith Shoulder Press - 3 sets

Rear Delt pec deck - 4 sets

Biceps

Incline curls - 3 sets

Preacher - 4 sets

Hammer curls - 3 sets

The workout was ok felt sluggish. This could be due to my drop in calories but that doesn't seem to be logical since I only dropped about 200 calories. My body is looking good, but I have to say this is nothing unusual compared to other times I have done a maintenance diet with a late drop in calories. I haven't seen any improved vascularity or definition. I don't believe the hype of these products. Maybe some crazy effects will appear the next couple of days but idk!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 20 - Back

Back

Pull Ups - 3 sets

T-Bar rows - 4 sets

Deadlifts - 4 sets

Lat Pull Downs - 3 sets

Shrugs - 3 sets

I had all my meals planned out today from yesterday so I decided to have two meals before I hit the gym today, and I felt good. I had good strength and energy, so that was finally something good from this stack so far! Lets see if this continues.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 21 - Chest

I hit chest again this week cause I felt like I could haha

Chest

Cable bench press - 3 sets

Incline bar - 3 sets

Decline hammer - 3 sets

The workout was decent felt good, but nothing special...Haven't really noticed anything on this stack so far with regard to body composition or mood...Early Opinion - Definitely not worth the money....buy food, a pre-workout, and fat burner haha
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

The website isn't posting my post now so idk whats going on -_-
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 24 - Chest Tris

Day 25 - Shoulder Bis

Both workouts were ok nothing great. The stack hasn't done jack for me. I am a fan of Erase Pro and have taken it alone for decent gains, but compound 20 is garbage...sorry thats my opinion. Not worth that much money i believe, and taking erase pro would be the best option in my opinion.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You don't even look motivated to gym...I bet you do one exercise and walk around gym for next half an hour and another set and you go to home...the way you logging shows wat you do at gym...you think supplements will do everything for you??? Get you big and lean without proper training or dieting...I think somewhere you doing things wrong and you not pushing urself enough...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just going to say what everyone is thinking...Supps are not magic pills. I do believe they are a little over hyped, but these products are for the people that have everything else perfect(Diet, training ect.). You said on day 5 that your weights on lifts haven't gone up lately, so try looking at your routine and maybe switch things up. If your cutting I would push your calories a little lower below maintenance and start using a preworkout it seems like your energy/motivation levels suck. Has your weight or bf% changed?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Revis,

I think you flat out saying the stack sucks and it's garbage is getting you negative reactions. I think it's OK to say something did not work for you, but since many people read these logs, people want to see you deduce and write out your thought on why it did not work.

If I worked out for 25 days and saw no results, supplement would not be the only thing I would look at to point finger at.

Sorry your experience was not a positive one.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

How is someone gonna TELL ME how I AM. haha thats just stupid and im just trying to say Erase Pro I have used before and benefited from, but for the money the addition of compound 20 hasn't done much. I don't think its worth the money and I gave it a far chance. I like supplements and just cause I think one isn't that great I'm not motivated or I have a problem with my nutrition and training. How about maybe the supplement isn't that great after all? I don't understand why people are gonna get mad when I say something isn't WORTH its price, its a simple concept. I WOULD buy protein, a pre-workout,food, fish oil, l-carnitine, beta-alanine, DAA, citrulline malate....and sorry if a expect a $80 stack to not be "MAGIC". I never once said that but I do expect more than this. That's just common sense, I obviously wouldn't get something for a price if it wasn't worth somewhere near that price. Also, the lack of research on these ingredients is another thing I ignored, and that was my fault. You guys can be mad that I don't love this stack I don't really care. In terms of how I look its nothing different then a solid maintenance/slight cut diet. I have dropped some body weight, but NOTHING special that's worth $80. I always use supplements alone to really tell how they make me feel and look. I get attacked for saying a supplement is garbage? Yeah makes a lot of sense. I bought it,so I'll give unbiased opinion.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did not mean to come off as attacking you but I can see why you might have thought that. Sorry about that. All the best to you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Yeah dw about it man I wasn't really talking about you sorry if I didnt clarify....I don't understand how punjbaimunde can say he knows how hard I work out and how my nutrition is from a post? That's idiotic and asinine.....Sorry if I can't write down my whole life story about what I ate today and every little thing I did...I'm busy with other stuff....He attacks me because I didn't like the supplements...really?? and then he knows how I am because of a couple of posts....yupp makes a lot of sense! Didn't mean to be directed at you, but thanks for the kind words and good luck to u!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by revis_island View Post
    Day 5

The workout wasn't that great. I felt out of it and unable to focus.

This is day 5 and your weights haven't been going up . That's a problem that supplements alone won't fix, diet or training problem

I love leg workouts, but today wasn't my day. I got through my workout but felt like crap!!

Started to workout early again and it was tough! I didn't have a lot of energy and felt lethargic for the majority of the workout.

The workout yesterday was garbage! I felt like **** throughout the workout and had no strength,

I was rushed today, but I wasn't too amped up today anyways.
    Days 17 and 18
    The last two have been tough. I have lacked energy and cut down on some calories about 200.

Day 19
    The workout was ok felt sluggish. This could be due to my drop in calories but that doesn't seem to be logical since I only dropped about 200 calories.

Compound 20 role in a cut in to mainly be anti-catabolic so you can push your calorie deficit a little further then 200 calories and still keep more of your lean mass, 500-750 would of been a better choice. Most people don't notice it's full effect till the 3-4 week and that's why most people run it for 8 weeks as it's effects tend to get stronger. When you make comments like you did above you are setting yourself up to be questioned about your motivation. As I said before most products in this industry are overhyped and make promises they can't keep. Sorry if I seem hostile but I am trying to help and encourage you.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Yeah I understand how that can give off a certain perception about my motivation, and I'm all for suggestions, but not accusations that im not motivated or I go to the gym and act like an idiotic basically. I'm sorry if I came off as not motivated if I felt sluggish one day and didn't have energy one day, but I thought that could be understandable because it happens to everyone. Also, I didn't wanna start talking about other issues at the moment because I don't seem like that neccessary, but at the moment I am bombarded with school obligations and other things. The fact I said sluggish or I lacked energy shouldn't imply a lack of motivation. If I said i'm not motivated and don't want to workout that could be a sign that I'm not motivated. This is a supplement log about a supplement I bought, so I would like some suggestions rather than accusations about my work ethic. Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. I still don't think the product is worth the price. It could be beenifical if someone is willing to spend the money for two bottles like the company recommends. The product is unique which intrigued me to get the stack because I already liked Erase Pro. Basically, cool/unique product, way overpriced, but can give gains if you want to spend around $100 on a proper cycle, but pros don't outweigh the cons in my opinion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Carbonite Stack - Limited Time Offer
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. Carbonite Stack
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 07:14 AM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:29 PM