Wyked Sample Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Wyked Sample Review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wyked Sample Review

I'm taking the week off from the gym but I tried this anyway because I couldn't wait. It mixes well with little to none residue. Tastes very good to me. Fruit flavored. I used it for energy later in the day. Mixed up the whole sample in 8 oz of water. To assess tolerance I only drank 4 ounces at first. Waited an hour or so and drank down the rest. I went from feeling like I was about to fall asleep to being awake and alert on the first 4 ounces. That lasted about 1 hour and then I drank the remaining 4 ounces. Same results. No jitters, smooth energy although I'm not sure how the entire packet would feel. I'm guessing that taking the entire packet would be great for pre-workout since it should give me more of a boost. Great stuff.

2. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wyked is good stuff. It's too bad it may be going away.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I liked it. Maybe LG will take on wyked.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm taking the week off from the gym but I tried this anyway because I couldn't wait. It mixes well with little to none residue. Tastes very good to me. Fruit flavored. I used it for energy later in the day. Mixed up the whole sample in 8 oz of water. To assess tolerance I only drank 4 ounces at first. Waited an hour or so and drank down the rest. I went from feeling like I was about to fall asleep to being awake and alert on the first 4 ounces. That lasted about 1 hour and then I drank the remaining 4 ounces. Same results. No jitters, smooth energy although I'm not sure how the entire packet would feel. I'm guessing that taking the entire packet would be great for pre-workout since it should give me more of a boost. Great stuff.
    So you have one more packet left for your next lifting session right? Glad you liked it!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Diamond Member

Nah, I ate the rest of it today. Great stuff. Too tasty.
  6. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Luke I haven't heard from you in a while. I know you have been experimenting with Taurus products. What do you think about the possible closing of this company?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taurus WYKED (sample)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. wyked sample review
    By Colby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs