Wyked Sample Review

1. Wyked Sample Review

I'm taking the week off from the gym but I tried this anyway because I couldn't wait. It mixes well with little to none residue. Tastes very good to me. Fruit flavored. I used it for energy later in the day. Mixed up the whole sample in 8 oz of water. To assess tolerance I only drank 4 ounces at first. Waited an hour or so and drank down the rest. I went from feeling like I was about to fall asleep to being awake and alert on the first 4 ounces. That lasted about 1 hour and then I drank the remaining 4 ounces. Same results. No jitters, smooth energy although I'm not sure how the entire packet would feel. I'm guessing that taking the entire packet would be great for pre-workout since it should give me more of a boost. Great stuff.

2. Wyked is good stuff. It's too bad it may be going away.
    •   

3. Yeah I liked it. Maybe LG will take on wyked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm taking the week off from the gym but I tried this anyway because I couldn't wait. It mixes well with little to none residue. Tastes very good to me. Fruit flavored. I used it for energy later in the day. Mixed up the whole sample in 8 oz of water. To assess tolerance I only drank 4 ounces at first. Waited an hour or so and drank down the rest. I went from feeling like I was about to fall asleep to being awake and alert on the first 4 ounces. That lasted about 1 hour and then I drank the remaining 4 ounces. Same results. No jitters, smooth energy although I'm not sure how the entire packet would feel. I'm guessing that taking the entire packet would be great for pre-workout since it should give me more of a boost. Great stuff.
    So you have one more packet left for your next lifting session right? Glad you liked it!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. Nah, I ate the rest of it today. Great stuff. Too tasty.
    •   

6. Hey Luke I haven't heard from you in a while. I know you have been experimenting with Taurus products. What do you think about the possible closing of this company?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taurus WYKED (sample)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. wyked sample review
    By Colby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  3. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs