*NEW* iForce Vanilla Mint Protean!!

mnowak1228

Awards
I tried the Vanilla Mint sample I received yesterday. For starters I went into this with BIG expectations of it tasting like a "Shamrock Shake"!! So when I tried the Red Velvet Protean I used 6 oz. of Almond milk which I think probably diluted the flavor a little, but not much. With the Vanilla Mint I wanted the FULL EFFECT so I followed Vaughn's instructions on the label and only used 4 oz of 2% Milk. Now I know with some protein powders I've needed to add more liquid to help reduce clumping so I was a little hesitant using, for me, so little liquid. OK, poured milk into the blender bottle and topped it off with the Vanilla Mint Protean powder, capped it and shook vigorously for about 15 seconds. Removed the lid to get a better view, and took a smell. And again....NO CLUMPING.....AT ALL!! The smell was faint, but still got the hint of mint. Put the cap back on and took a sip, at first I could barley taste the mint, but after chugging the rest down it hit me and it gets more prevalent with the after taste. So all in all I give it a definite 5 STARS!! iForce "Vanilla Mint Protean" did NOT DISAPPOINT with this!! Im stocked with protein right now that I want to use up, but mark my word, as soon as Im ready to reorder it will be iForce RVC and VM for now on!!! Thank you again for this amazing opportunity to try a product that TRULY sells itself!!

(Tried to upload a pic, but its telling me the file it too large)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it :) more unique flavors are on their way!

mnowak1228

Awards
Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Pow!!!! I'll be getting mine next week sometime...cant wait...many thanks for your review

mnowak1228

Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review bro, and glad you loved both flavors so much. still find it amazing how big of a difference those 2 ounces of liquid can make on the taste lol but the 4 oz measurement is dead on

mnowak1228

Awards
awesome review bro, and glad you loved both flavors so much. still find it amazing how big of a difference those 2 ounces of liquid can make on the taste lol but the 4 oz measurement is dead on
It really does make a HUGE difference! I still have one of each sample left that Im saving. I want to do a shake in the blender with the VM with 3 oz. of past. egg whites and a little milk and ice. And the RVC something special!! Lol, hopefully by the time Im almost out of my ON Protein (still have 3 tubs left) Ill find a SWEET sale on iForce Protean!! I know its cheap enough right now @ $30 a tub, but I LOVE sales!! Lol