Taurus WYKED (sample)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to lukehayd for packaging up and sending out some WYKED samples from his own personal stash. This is one if the few pre workouts that I previously hadn't had the chance to try.

I took both samples (2 scoops) about 20 mins before getting to the gym. They were a lemon flavor and mixed up nicely. It had a good taste especially for a pre workout supp and I enjoyed drinking it. I started feeling the energy creep in at about the 10 min mark. It continued to intensify at a steady pace and reached its peak right when I got the gym. The energy felt very clean and smooth which is something I look for in a pwo. When the effects were at there highest it provided a good amount of additional focus and I was in the zone. Both the energy and focus were constant throughout my time in the gym. I was able to get in a solid shoulder workout and had improvements with the majority of my lifts. I didn't experience any crash hours later which is another plus for WYKED. Overall I would consider this in my top 3 pre workout supps I have tried. I'd like to get a tub and be able to give 2.5-3 scoops a shot. 2 scoops definitely did the trick but I want to try playing around with the dosage and find my sweet spot. Thanks again lukehayd for going out of your way to send these out.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another solid review! Thank you!