NEW iForce Red Velvet Cake Protean Review

mnowak1228

Awards
Well tonight I tried the Red Velvet Cake Protean. I used 6 oz. of Almond Milk heated in the mic for a minute. Added the powder into my blender bottle and shook about 20 times. Popped the cap to check how well the powder dissolved and OMG smelled just like cake batter!! There were absolutely NO LUMPS at all!! The taste was unbelievable, tasted as it smelled, like warm cake batter. This actually does feel like you are cheating and drinking a dessert rather then anything healthy!! Vaughn, iForce has done an AMAZING JOB with the Red Velvet Cake Protean!! Tomorrow I will be trying the Vanilla Mint sample. I'm sure it will be just as delicious if not more!!! Thank you again for this great opportunity!!!​
Attached Images

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup. RVC would be my 1st choice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man.. much appreciated!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
sweet review, and will have to try that recipe for myself. Looking forward to the Vanilla Mint feedback too :)

GHO5T

Awards
Thanks for the review OP. As I am a huge fan of almond milk I have to admit I have never heated it in the microwave before. I will def be trying this now.

mnowak1228

Awards
sweet review, and will have to try that recipe for myself. Looking forward to the Vanilla Mint feedback too :)
Just posted, sorry life was a little crazy last night.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200457-new-iforce-vanilla.html#post3365991

Thanks for the review OP. As I am a huge fan of almond milk I have to admit I have never heated it in the microwave before. I will def be trying this now.
Its def worth giving it a shot, I only heated it in the mic for a minute. With the second sample of VM I want to blend it with a little ice and Milk, will post that review also.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
WIN!!!! thank you again for reviewing both....your thoughts and time were much appreciated